Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station (17347 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by adepiero: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
sweet lines...ur quite gud at what u do ....koletin 3k 4rm u is a no for mi,..anywais she must be a sec skul gal
Aunty, how much do you charge? I'll pay grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by jamex93(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Uchesis: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
saasala:

She is in her penultimate year in LASU, studying philosophy. I didnt ask her age, but she looks nothing less than 22. Some of her age mates are married. If you were in her shoes you would most likely collect the 3k. Her boyfriend is broke, he could only "Steal" 1k from his mum to give her. And I gave her that money feigning sheer magnanimity with no sign of ulterior motive.
sori 2 burst ur bubble bros... But u're likely 2 spend more, and she's likely 2 give d moni 2 dat "mummys boi"

gud gals dnt come by dat easy.

I hope u're d highest bidder 4 now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Uchesis:

sori 2 burst ur bubble bros... But u're likely 2 spend more, and she's likely 2 give d moni 2 dat "mummys boi"

gud gals dnt come by dat easy.

I hope u're d highest bidder 4 now.

You aint bursting any bubbles bro. I dont mind spending a little more so long I slide my rod into that wet hole. And sure, once, maximum of twice is okay for me and we pretend as if we never met. That's how I role. I dont get too attached.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
timmyblast:
Mr OP what is the whole hullabaloo about, what u paid for, the other guy gets for free. Your so called GF f**k another fine boy for free...

Sorry bro, I dont have a GF...I cant remember the last time I had one. I am a player. I dont give a hoot if some guy is fvcking the girl I am fvcking. And its not everytime I pay, I also fvck for free what other guys are paying for. Its all in circles bro.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bros saasala, I no go lie, I envy u small o, but know say, every rooms get its own key, and some rooms no even get key...
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by timmyblast(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
saasala:

Sorry bro, I dont have a GF...I cant remember the last time I had one. I am a player. I dont give a hoot if some guy is fvcking the girl I am fvcking. And its not everytime I pay, I also fvck for free what other guys are paying for. Its all in circles bro.
so why the noise and jubilation

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
timmyblast:
so why the noise and jubilation

Why are you pained..She isnt your sister na

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
OP i only have one thing to say : since you highlighted ur semi-literacy, goan at least complete secondary school and pass GCE. How would you proudly tell all NLanders that the Daura President is more educated than you're. No, that's a shame ffs

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:
OP i only have one thing to say : since you highlighted ur semi-literacy, goan at least complete secondary school and pass GCE. How would you proudly tell all NLanders that the Daura President is more educated than you're. No, that's a shame ffs

If you are sapiosexual as you claim to be with your moniker, you should be more concerned about people's level of intelligence and not whether they are schooled or not. ...And did you not read a post on FP some days back about how useless one's school certificate can turn in Nigeria if you are not creative? I can not count how many occasions I outsmarted the so called 'graduates' in intellectual discourse, arguments, ideas, creativity et al. Need I say more?

I have my own company, my own office, I run my own business and I am in total control of my life. I can sit in front of my PC all day browsing Nairaland while I receive bank alerts, and nothing will happen, no boss will query me, I love me this way.

It may even surprise you to know that I have on many occasions written CV, Biodata and cover letters for many graduates, yet I dont have O Level. And thats even one of my selling point. Once a girl finds out I am 'this and that' without going to school, she just wanna fvck me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by klenton(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
saasala:

If you are sapiosexual as you claim to be with your moniker, you should be more concerned about people's level if intelligence and not whether they are schooled or not. ...And did you not read a post on FP some days back about how useless one's school certificate can turn in Nigeria if you are not creative? I can not count how many occasions I outsmarted the so called 'graduates' in intellectual discourse, arguments, ideas, creativity et al. Need I say more?

I have my own company, my own office, I run my own business and I am in total control of my life. I can sit in front of my PC all day browsing Nairaland while I receive bank alerts, and nothing will happen, no boss will query me, I love me this way.

Who cares
Ur just an e fiction wallowing in your perceived real or imaginary achievement
And if its the former then shove it down ur throat and take some liquid with it
after all ur conquest is anoda mans tithe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by PureWays(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
klenton:

Who cares
Easy brov, I don't think the guy has done any wrong here.
The other guy attached him and he defended himself..

What's the fuse all about?

@ Op, nice move but I believe you will need to drop all that someday.... Ooh, maybe you don't plan to get married...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Uchesis: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
saasala:

You aint bursting any bubbles bro. I dont mind spending a little more so long I slide my rod into that wet hole. And sure, once, maximum of twice is okay for me and we pretend as if we never met. That's how I role. I dont get too attached.
with such a mindset, settling down is far frm u bro
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by amokeme(f): 12:16am On Mar 26, 2016
With Just 3k? Lol, talking about longer throat at its peak cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Uchesis:

with such a mindset, settling down is far frm u bro

I ever dont want to get married. Thats a decision I have long made.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2016
klenton:

Who cares

True talk bro. I have taken a chill pill.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by ba7man(m): 1:09am On Mar 26, 2016
saasala:

Give a hoot ooooo....!!!!

Make she no go carry skibo from them come my side. lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2016
saasala:

If you are sapiosexual as you claim to be with your moniker, you should be more concerned about people's level of intelligence and not whether they are schooled or not. ...And did you not read a post on FP some days back about how useless one's school certificate can turn in Nigeria if you are not creative? I can not count how many occasions I outsmarted the so called 'graduates' in intellectual discourse, arguments, ideas, creativity et al. Need I say more?

It may even surprise you to know that I have on many occasions written CV, Biodata and cover letters for many graduates, yet I dont have O Level. And thats even one of my selling point. Once a girl finds out I am 'this and that' without going to school, she just wanna fvck me.
Bla bla bla bla... .
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by bibijay123(f): 2:04am On Mar 26, 2016
What is the moral of the story?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by alobright17(m): 2:53am On Mar 26, 2016
This dream of yours lasted long bros.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by iamcourage(m): 4:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Op, don't worry next time you will get to the land of promise
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Uchesis: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2016
saasala:

I ever dont want to get married. Thats a decision I have long made.
ok sir.

But u wont mind making someone's daughter a baby mama ryt?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Uchesis:

ok sir.

But u wont mind making someone's daughter a baby mama ryt?

Having offsprings is not even something I am giving a thought presently. Some of my friends have wives and kids and it doesn't bother me one iota. And if I must have a child, then baby mamaing another man's daughter doesnt sound bad.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2016
ba7man:
Give a hoot ooooo....!!!!

Make she no go carry skibo from them come my side. lipsrsealed

Bros, I dey wear face cap anyday.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by kullozone(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
schumastic:
i concur @op

moral of the msg is this;
a girl can be in love with a broke guy but il stil want a rich guy as financial back up...the funny part is, she will spend the 3k wit her bf n d mumu go they form lover boy grin ;Dn brag about his babe..#WhoFineBoyDoneHelp ?
how?the fine boy fvcks her and still folo her chop your money.As long as he doesn't know how you bang his girl..he's a happy guy..i dey with the op though,
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2016
adepiero:
Aunty, how much do you charge? I'll pay grin
my dear am nt ur mate...run along nw
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2016
joefredd006:

Lol. Someone walks up to you in a friendly manner, and offers you $15 for being beautiful. And you say it's a NO for you.

Sister how much is your whole toiletry set ?
d money aint free cos she will still pay 4 it one way or d oda...wah am sayin,she is alridy payin 4 it.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Eminentsaint(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2016
This story looks fake in and out
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by wemmieslim(f): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Might be true tho!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Getikebusy(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2016
oglalasioux:
If you are broke don't ever trust your woman. She'll make it out with anyone with money.

Women need money and if their parents, boyfriends or husbands don't have it they will do anything to get it from the nearest man who is willing to give it.

I believe the OP.

I concur. The girl na beash
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Yewandequeen(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2016
I blame the girl though but on a second thought she had to do the needful.

once had something similar, was coming back from office I alighted from the bike at the junction. There stood a guy where the bike parked I dipped my hand into my purse Brough out my the fare for bike only to c that the guy whim I don't know and haven't even spoken to has paid.

I was like what da hell and there were onlookers , I felt insulted in a way like hehe did I tell u i can't afford to pay for my bike?
Sharply I collected the money and gave him back, he followed me to tell me that's an insult. I was like see this one abegi I quickly took to my heels ooooooo checking the parts of my body to c that non is missing grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by pretydiva(f): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2016
D girl is a cheap gold digger. No wonder guys use n dump dem anyhow.

Sm1 u barely know, already kissing n smooching all because of 3k shocked..choiii..hw cheap can 1 b undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland E-crush? / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.