Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station (17349 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Evathyst(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Hmnnn. What more can I say? undecided undecided

The evil men do will surely live after them.

I really can't blame the girl though, sometimes we ladies want so dare-devil adventure. I've been in this kinda situation before, but the only difference was that I didn't go to the guy's house. He came to my place, that was why I could hold myself when the whole touch & do started. If not, him for don mark register that day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Any lady that calls the babe in question a slut is either immature or a pretender. Sh*t happens sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by falseman(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
bibijay123:
What is the moral of the story?

Use what you have to get what you want + hoess ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by adepiero: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my dear am nt ur mate...run along nw
I know you are not my mate but you need to see me to confirm that. NL kids forming old age undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by bibijay123(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
falseman:

Use what you have to get what you want + hoess ain't loyal

Lool embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Qualer: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
saasala:

You aint bursting any bubbles bro. I dont mind spending a little more so long I slide my rod into that wet hole. And sure, once, maximum of twice is okay for me and we pretend as if we never met. That's how I role. I dont get too attached.

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Qualer: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Evathyst:

I really can't blame the girl though, sometimes we ladies want so dare-devil adventure. I've been in this kinda situation before, but the only difference was that I didn't go to the guy's house. He came to my place, that was why I could hold myself when the whole touch & do started. If not, him for don mark register that day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Any lady that calls the babe in question a slut is either immature or a pretender. Sh*t happens sometimes.

I always love your realistic response to issues... so the question is - did he eventually mark the register? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Qualer: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
saasala:

If you are sapiosexual as you claim to be with your moniker, you should be more concerned about people's level of intelligence and not whether they are schooled or not. ...And did you not read a post on FP some days back about how useless one's school certificate can turn in Nigeria if you are not creative? I can not count how many occasions I outsmarted the so called 'graduates' in intellectual discourse, arguments, ideas, creativity et al. Need I say more?

I have my own company, my own office, I run my own business and I am in total control of my life. I can sit in front of my PC all day browsing Nairaland while I receive bank alerts, and nothing will happen, no boss will query me, I love me this way.

It may even surprise you to know that I have on many occasions written CV, Biodata and cover letters for many graduates, yet I dont have O Level. And thats even one of my selling point. Once a girl finds out I am 'this and that' without going to school, she just wanna fvck me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdxEJt9bnI0
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Qualer: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
amokeme:
With Just 3k? Lol, talking about longer throat at its peak cheesy

so... you are indirectly saying that there is a price/amount you cannot go below or settle for... grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Qualer: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my dear am nt ur mate...run along nw

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by akeensbussy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
it is only a kid that will have sex with a female and says I marked register. one thing u must know is this; if u have sex with a female and u say u marked register, she also marked register because she also had sex too. sex happens btw male and female and that is why it is called sex.

meanwhile, you lost (money)and she gains(had great sex) because she lost nothing. do u know how many men she has had sex with? it takes two to tango.

women need to get laid just has men needs to get laid. you both need sex. you both enjoy sex. she got nothing to loose.

I don't know why you guy think that when u have sex with a lady you have done something great. the same pleasure you derived she also derive from the sex, even more than u. except u rape her.

don't forget she is also human. she can pretend to get laid. it a senseless man that will have sex with the opposite and be happy about it. women can also use u to quench their sexual urge. be wise!

she can also come here and create a topic that read "how I had great and enjoyable sex with a guy I met at the filling station, the mumu even gave 3k"

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Booty4me: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
akeensbussy:
it is only a kid that will have sex with a female and says I marked register. one thing u must know is this; if u have sex with a female and u say u marked register, she also marked register because she also had sex too. sex happens btw male and female and that is why it is called sex.

meanwhile, you lost (money)and she gains(had great sex) because she lost nothing. do u know how many men she has had sex with? it takes two to tango.

women need to get laid just has men needs to get laid. you both need sex. you both enjoy sex. she got nothing to loose.

I don't know why you guy think that when u have sex with a lady you have done something great. the same pleasure you derived she also derive from the sex, even more than u. except u rape her.

don't forget she is also human. she can pretend to get laid. it a senseless man that will have sex with the opposite and be happy about it. women can also use u to quench their sexual urge. be wise!

Abioooo better person... Tell them . Op lost while the lady gained .. That same lady will still go and have sex with another man for cash and the circle continues ..

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Evathyst:

I respect your sincerity

Tell me, what really happened before he came to your place. Did he dash you money?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Evathyst(f): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
saasala:

I respect your sincerity

Tell me, what really happened before he came to your place. Did he dash you money?
I boarded a bike on that fateful day, it happened that I and the bike man didn't have an earlier agreement on the fare. Because I'm a Corper, he wanted to cheat me by making me pay double of the price. undecided undecided

From nowhere, this handsome guy came go my rescue. From there sha, one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers.... Make I no talk pass like that, my present boyfriend is a nairalander. And him blood dey hot no be small.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by demzylahot(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Evathyst:

I like ur sincerity cool
Evathyst:

I like ur sincerity
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

if ur 5,"8 then u aint tall
cheesy
Seconded
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by joey150(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
O.p is paying for sex and claiming player.

Even cooking for her.
To me you be mugu and house boy.
Because you go still pay and cook again to enter d place.

And this time na party jellof rice.lol
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evathyst:
I boarded a bike on that fateful day, it happened that I and the bike man didn't have an earlier agreement on the fare. Because I'm a Corper, he wanted to cheat me by making me pay double of the price. undecided undecided

From nowhere, this handsome guy came go my rescue. From there sha, one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers.... Make I no talk pass like that, my present boyfriend is a nairalander. And him blood dey hot no be small.

Hhmmm...And your signature is just too much.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
O.p is paying for sex and claiming player.

Even cooking for her.
To me you be mugu and house boy.
Because you go still pay and cook again to enter d place.

And this time na party jellof rice.lol

I am sorry to say this bro, "YOU ARE A BROKE ASSS"

If you aint broke you would not see 3k, rice and chicken as spending. Its just part of the fun.

Wait, what would you say of men who buy cars and houses for women they are just sleeping with?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
tafabaloo....joefredd006...chimerase2...schumastic....oglalasioux...frubben...demzylahot...cutedawg.....iamcourage

I was at a bar with some friends on Monday 28th March when she called around 8pm. I ask her where she was at the time, she said she just left her boyfriend's house that dude got her really mad. Since her boyfriend lives around my area, I asked her to join me about 5 bus stops away at the bar, then she got there around 8:45pm. She met my friends, we laughed and she had something lite to eat and drink. The time is now 11pm, and she herself suggested we go to my house to spend the night. (We both are fans of sobriety, so none of us was drunk)

Long story short, we got home 11:30pm or there about, I went straight to put on the generator. As I was entering the sitting room, she came close and started kissing me without saying a word, and that was it. We had sex 3 times before morning. Trust me, since that time till this moment she is claiming she has fallen in love with me. But as a sharp guy who doesnt get committed or attached, I will just do her once more or twice and I let everything dissappear into thin air. #NOTIME
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by MrWhaley: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
saasala:

If you are sapiosexual as you claim to be with your moniker, you should be more concerned about people's level of intelligence and not whether they are schooled or not. ...And did you not read a post on FP some days back about how useless one's school certificate can turn in Nigeria if you are not creative? I can not count how many occasions I outsmarted the so called 'graduates' in intellectual discourse, arguments, ideas, creativity et al. Need I say more?

I have my own company, my own office, I run my own business and I am in total control of my life. I can sit in front of my PC all day browsing Nairaland while I receive bank alerts, and nothing will happen, no boss will query me, I love me this way.

It may even surprise you to know that I have on many occasions written CV, Biodata and cover letters for many graduates, yet I dont have O Level. And thats even one of my selling point. Once a girl finds out I am 'this and that' without going to school, she just wanna fvck me.
Dude,are you really sure you didn't finish Sec school? Cuz your word delivery is near perfect.
I find that part of your story hard to believe.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by joey150(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
saasala:

I am sorry to say this bro, "YOU ARE A BROKE ASSS"

If you aint broke you would not see 3k, rice and chicken as spending. Its just part of the fun.

Wait, what would you say of men who buy cars and houses for women they are just sleeping with?
bro am happy to say this..whether it's a million or billion or kobo.. Fact is..your paying for the pusssy.
And the day you stop paying..u stop 4king.
No dif from d guys going to the brothel.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
MrWhaley:

Dude,are you really sure you didn't finish Sec school? Cuz your word delivery is near perfect.
I find that part of your story hard to believe.

That is very much true sir. I have only seen the inside of an higher institution once in my life, and that was when a friend graduated from LASU.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by MrWhaley: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
saasala:

That is very much true sir. I have only seen the inside of an higher institution once in my life, and that was when a friend graduated from LASU.
Hmmmm...and yet I am busy hustling in Uniben. Issorait!
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by leksy07(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
and she no remember to ask about d golden fish story
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
bro am happy to say this..whether it's a million or billion or kobo.. Fact is..your paying for the pusssy.
And the day you stop paying..u stop 4king.
No dif from d guys going to the brothel.

Okay, its fine if thats the way you see it. But to me, its just part of the game, and that little filthy lucre means nothing....For the records, its not everytime I pay for the punanny, I have my free puccies too. I also fvck for free what other dudes are paying for.

I welcome you to the world of MEN. Stop being a boy.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by layla129(f): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
chimerase2:
The most and educated part of that ua story is that WHITE PANT part undecided
grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
MrWhaley:

Hmmmm...and yet I am busy hustling in Uniben. Issorait!

Trust me sir, you are on the right course, just keep paddling your boat. What works for Mr A may not work for B; life is dynamic and flexible and not static or rigid. Just find what works for you and paddle away to success. #JahBless.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by joey150(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
saasala:

Okay, its fine if thats the way you see it. But to me, its just part of the game, and that little filthy lucre means nothing....For the records, its not everytime I pay for the punanny, I have my free puccies too. I also fvck for free what other dudes are paying for.

I welcome you to the world of MEN. Stop being a boy.
Ohhh ok.. Cool.
If you dont mind me asking, what are you into?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
Ohhh ok.. Cool.
If you dont mind me asking, what are you into?

Web development and mobile application, software development, internet marketing......And house construction.

Others include domain name sales, youtube marketing, google adsense, pay per download etc
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by schumastic(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
saasala:
tafabaloo....joefredd006...chimerase2...schumastic....oglalasioux...frubben...demzylahot...cutedawg.....iamcourage

I was at a bar with some friends on Monday 28th March when she called around 8pm. I ask her where she was at the time, she said she just left her boyfriend's house that dude got her really mad. Since her boyfriend lives around my area, I asked her to join me about 5 bus stops away at the bar, then she got there around 8:45pm. She met my friends, we laughed and she had something lite to eat and drink. The time is now 11pm, and she herself suggested we go to my house to spend the night. (We both are fans of sobriety, so none of us was drunk)

Long story short, we got home 11:30pm or there about, I went straight to put on the generator. As I was entering the sitting room, she came close and started kissing me without saying a word, and that was it. We had sex 3 times before morning. Trust me, since that time till this moment she is claiming she has fallen in love with me. But as a sharp guy who doesnt get committed or attached, I will just do her once more or twice and I let everything dissappear into thin air. #NOTIME

this my friend udeme is a great n wise guy grin grin grin 1million likes for u

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by joey150(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
saasala:

Web development and mobile application, software development, internet marketing......And house construction.

Others include domain name sales, youtube marketing, google adsense, pay per download etc

And yeah, I dey play sport betting too and I dey chop them well well.
interesting... Where did you learn the mobile application stuff?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by schumastic(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evathyst:

like your courage n ability to point out the truth unlike some ladies that can give the devil a good hot chase with lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.