Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station (17345 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Yewandequeen(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Greetings my queen,
How has your day been like?

Guess you having your fun out there.
wink

quote author=Yewandequeen post=89992223] sorry for late reply been very busy,

I am staying safe, hope ure too?

Yea I am. Rough day but not beyond my capacity. Thanks man.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2020
Good to know dear.

Stay well

Yewandequeen:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
You still having rough fay lol?

I did like to know when The next Mr nairaland will be

Yewandequeen:

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Samysearch(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
saasala:

Only a player can understand. I will mention you when I finally get my cap pass her oily vulva. I may not create another post for that but will surely find a way to let you know how it ended.

After the first sin, u want to committ the real sin. Oga, fear the day u will be before God to account for ur deeds. Peace be upon you sir
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Maxxim: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Baddo
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Omar09(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
saasala:
My signature says it all.

How did NL spell and grammar checked your article?

Or which kind of keyboard are using?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland E-crush? / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.