Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station (17340 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Ay04z(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
fiction ...
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by chulo132(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
So this chick gave up the coochie without knowing your name? Damn. Where they from?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by jumpMANN44(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2016
saasala:

Web development and mobile application, software development, internet marketing......And house construction.

Others include domain name sales, youtube marketing, google adsense, pay per download etc

And yeah, I dey play sport betting too and I dey chop them well well.
bro i just dey smile dy read dis ur story, na dis part catch me pass
abeg show me de way forward in punting coz dem dey chop me die *sad*
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
jumpMANN44:

bro i just dey smile dy read dis ur story, na dis part catch me pass
abeg show me de way forward in punting coz dem dey chop me die *sad*

I bet with minimum of 10k at once... Can you do that?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by jumpMANN44(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
saasala:

I bet with minimum of 10k at once... Can you do that?
heck yeah! i fit stake my papa house sef
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2020
You dont have to be proud cos you won her over more with money.

Money wont take you far without looks,i also dont say handsome guys should be broke. But i can tell you that good looks go a long way.

When a handsome guy has both,the world is his but when an ugly guy has money there are still some girls that wont give shit about his money.

With my eyes i have seen in the East a girl a married man paid in 450k into her account to have sex with her she refused.I saw with my eyes the alert and everything.The man had to call his bank,the money was withdrawn but i was smooching this chick in her office free of charge(i fip my hand btw her thighs when we kinda alone).

Using money wont bring out the best in a lady but when a lady trips for a fine guy she can do anything for him.

I can say you did well with yoir scopes but i dont value guys that use money to bed women.
A real player is one that spends less but gets more...

I am comfortable but i say this its better i look very handsome and have moderate riches than be ugly and be very rich(u call it my prayer).

Money isnt everything when it comes to some certain women forget d saying women love money.

saasala:
Please I am not an authority in English language and I think myself unschooled. I did not even finish secondary school. I dropped out at SS2, so bare with my errors. I am half lettered, so dont mind my construction, punctuation, spelling and paragraphs. Once again, forgive me.

Having thoroughly searched for fuel in my metropolis yesterday with no positive outcome, the sheer ecstasy that hit me suddenly when my neighour told me a station has started selling at N140 just two bus stops away from my house will be understandable if you were in my shoes.

**Okay, I dont want to turn this into an epistle, so I'll just rush it.**

I rushed to the gas station with the speed of sound and was shocked to see people in their hundreds already on a snake-like queue waiting for their turn to fill the Jerrican. Of course, there was no smiling face bar a well endowed, beautiful, very light skinned girl and her handsome, thick boyfriend(The guy looked like Usher Raymond, and the girl like Omotola), doing their PDA(Public display of affection)jejeli. My John Thomas noded to the glory of the gods when the guy was kissing her and grabbed her buttocks at the same time in one corner of the station. One guy had to jokingly say "Bros, abeg make nna reach house first na, small small pikin they here o" and everyone around them laughed.

They later came close to where I was standing, browsing the Nairaland Frontpage. So I overheard the guy say "Baby, mum said I should buy 20 litres, but I am buying 15, I will tell her they have short their nussle, and I will even tell her its N160 instead of N140, you know I need to give you 1k, you use N500 for transport and keep N500"....I was like "OMG! This fine dude is a broke asss, plus still lives with mummy". The girl just replied, "Okay, no p....Please go and check our Jerrican oo" So the guy left to hustle for fuel.

I came close to the babe while her BF was away. "I think you guys a great couple. Your boyfriend is handsome, and you look immaculately beautiful yourself" I said to her. "Awww, thanks so much" was her reply. I said, "Can I quickly tell you a story" she said "Sure", then my story: Once upon a time, there was a golden fish trapped in a pond but couldnt get out. Thats the end of part one, I will tell you part two later. She said, "Later, when? What happened to the golden fish" By now she was really smiling, and I saw her BF arguing with some guys on the other side. Seems his keg has been moved. I told her to lets forget about the fish for now that I want to give her N3k right there and then just because she was beautiful, before she could bathe an eyelid I counted N3k for her. She was dumbfounded, she didnt know whether to thank me or screem, she was just looking while holding the money in her hand.

I then told her I would like to meet her later and take her out. I also told her I would like to take care of her. Then I said, "Let me give you my card, so you can call me later" She retorted sharply, "That will be fine sir". I then slit my card down the back pocket of her Jeans, my hand feeling her heavy rear and my head swelling tremendously. As I was leaving her I said, "Please dont tell your BF about me, I dont want to cause troubles" and she said, "Sure I wont" Then I left to sit with some guys on a bench. My little time with her lasted just for about 7 minutes.

She called me around 10pm, we talked as if we have known for eons, we later chatted on whatsapp, I flirted with her a little, telling her how I felt while sliding my card down her jeans. I also promised to buy her a phone (Of course I am never gon' buy her). We agreed to meet today, and I started typing this 5 minutes after she left my abode. And today, she came to visit me, I had cooked rice, chicken stew and fried plantain, she ate and drank and couldnt stop talking about my beautiful apartment.

After she had finished eating, I asked if I could come sit beside her and she obliged. I asked if I could give her a kiss on her cheek, she was reluctant at first, so I I promised her it was just going to be a peck. I kissed her on the cheek, then licked her hear, then her neck, then kissed her. And you wont believe what happened, WE SMOOCHED HEAVILY while she was half naked, the only thing on her was her white pant. It took great control, we would have had sex. Surely our next tryst will end in thrusting in and out.

I am not as half good looking as her boyfriend, in fact I score below average when it comes aesthetics. If I was given just five Naira each time someone called me ugly, I would be rich enough to buy a house in Banana Island.

I pity that fine dude tho, but sorry I had to do it. My signature says it all.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2020
It may or may not be true,sometimes women can be funny but what i want him to know is that money isnt everything.

A girl can because of the love she has for a handsome cute guy and poison her husband or rich boyfriend just to be with him.

I have seen cases where ladues rejected real amount of money from guys cos they dont want sex with such guys,i have seen not heard with proof.

Women love money but i can say some of them are not really obssessed with money as people say.

I enjoyed his story and i wish him a better stoey telling next time. cheesy grin

tafabaloo:
Lolzzzzz. Nice story. Can't wait to read d part 2.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On May 25, 2020
Wow! How time flies...

We don't have fuel scarcity in Nigeria any more. At least not in a long time .
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2020
Fine boy has helped so many guys...becos u have not experienced doesnt mean there aint benefits.

I have been housed by a working class chic in Abj when i was damn broke,she fed me and gave me some money to help in my biz then.

She gave me any type of food and sex i wanted,i mean any food i told her she would prepare for me.

She was 28 then....with a good salary.

I didnt pay one kobo,so you can see looks go a long way.

My elder bros had a halfcaste that used to come down from London to see him.
She would buy heaven and earth,my bros is a Lawyer and works in legal unit.
When they had issue,the halfcaste gave me 100k cash(transfer) to help her win my bros back to her.
My brother any handsome guy that is broke is cursed,your looks will make way for a guy not just only with girls.

Plz have a rewrite of that signature

quote author=schumastic post=44106065]i concur @op

moral of the msg is this;
a girl can be in love with a broke guy but il stil want a rich guy as financial back up...the funny part is, she will spend the 3k wit her bf n d mumu go they form lover boy grin ;Dn brag about his babe..#WhoFineBoyDoneHelp ?[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2020
[

You for tear am slap.....some dudes think they can use money to impress a lady at first that shows inferiority.

Its better he politely called your attention than paying the bike man.

You did well dear,keep it up so that men will know not all girls can be bought with money.

A womans dignity is invaluable

quote author=Yewandequeen post=44122280]I blame the girl though but on a second thought she had to do the needful.

once had something similar, was coming back from office I alighted from the bike at the junction. There stood a guy where the bike parked I dipped my hand into my purse Brough out my the fare for bike only to c that the guy whim I don't know and haven't even spoken to has paid.

I was like what da hell and there were onlookers , I felt insulted in a way like hehe did I tell u i can't afford to pay for my bike?
Sharply I collected the money and gave him back, he followed me to tell me that's an insult. I was like see this one abegi I quickly took to my heels ooooooo checking the parts of my body to c that non is missing grin[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2020
Nice dp.....some chics are cheap while some are not cool

pretydiva:
D girl is a cheap gold digger. No wonder guys use n dump dem anyhow.

Sm1 u barely know, already kissing n smooching all because of 3k shocked..choiii..hw cheap can 1 b undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2020
You very funny chic.....you get mouth(mark register).
You for allow am.

Well i see such a lady as a slut,its better she accepts maybe my scopes but not cos i gave her money.

Its more honorable that way than to be attracted to me cos of the money i gave her,which means if i didnt give her money she wouldnt have allowed me.

Evathyst:
Hmnnn. What more can I say? undecided undecided

The evil men do will surely live after them.

I really can't blame the girl though, sometimes we ladies want so dare-devil adventure. I've been in this kinda situation before, but the only difference was that I didn't go to the guy's house. He came to my place, that was why I could hold myself when the whole touch & do started. If not, him for don mark register that day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Any lady that calls the babe in question a slut is either immature or a pretender. Sh*t happens sometimes.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2020
Gut i salute you, you are a wise guy infact i am adding you bro.

You made the point buddy....

I sometimes do iyanka for girls oo cos i know they also enjoy sex with me....i have fresh trimmed body so why should i be they one running all the time?

I like women no doubt

akeensbussy:
it is only a kid that will have sex with a female and says I marked register. one thing u must know is this; if u have sex with a female and u say u marked register, she also marked register because she also had sex too. sex happens btw male and female and that is why it is called sex.

meanwhile, you lost (money)and she gains(had great sex) because she lost nothing. do u know how many men she has had sex with? it takes two to tango.

women need to get laid just has men needs to get laid. you both need sex. you both enjoy sex. she got nothing to loose.

I don't know why you guy think that when u have sex with a lady you have done something great. the same pleasure you derived she also derive from the sex, even more than u. except u rape

her.

don't forget she is also human. she can pretend to get laid. it a senseless man that will have sex with the opposite and be happy about it. women can also use u to quench their sexual urge. be wise!

she can also come here and create a topic that read "how I had great and enjoyable sex with a guy I met at the filling station, the mumu even gave 3k"
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2020
[its not about brokeass its called stupidity.

Even if i have 300million no lasy that isnt my wife worth me buying house or car for her thats stupidity you say anything but i can never do that.

quote author=saasala post=44246846]

I am sorry to say this bro, "YOU ARE A BROKE ASSS"

If you aint broke you would not see 3k, rice and chicken as spending. Its just part of the fun.

Wait, what would you say of men who buy cars and houses for women they are just sleeping with?[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by forlexxy(m): 1:07am On May 26, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by ojuu4u(m): 1:40am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

Money wont take you far without looks,i also dont say handsome guys should be broke. But i can tell you that good looks go a long way.

When a handsome guy has both,the world is his but when an ugly guy has money there are still some girls that wont give shit about his money.

With my eyes i have seen in the East a girl a married man paid in 450k into her account to have sex with her she refused.I saw with my eyes the alert and everything.The man had to call his bank,the money was withdrawn but i was smooching this chick in her office free of charge(i fip my hand btw her thighs when we kinda alone).

Using money wont bring out the best in a lady but when a lady trips for a fine guy she can do anything for him.

I can say you did well with yoir scopes but i dont value guys that use money to bed women.

I am comfortable but i say this its better i look very handsome and have moderate riches than be ugly and be very rich(u call it my prayer).

Money isnt everything when it comes to some certain women forget d saying women love money.

Ego* is fine bobo, soooo many musicians in naija have said it, if they deceived do not deceive yaself .

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Yewandequeen(f): 7:50am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You for tear am slap.....some dudes think they can use money to impress a lady at first that shows inferiority.

Its better he politely called your attention than paying the bike man.

You did well dear,keep it up so that men will know not all girls can be bought with money.

A womans dignity is invaluable

quote author=Yewandequeen post=44122280]I blame the girl though but on a second thought she had to do the needful.

once had something similar, was coming back from office I alighted from the bike at the junction. There stood a guy where the bike parked I dipped my hand into my purse Brough out my the fare for bike only to c that the guy whim I don't know and haven't even spoken to has paid.

I was like what da hell and there were onlookers , I felt insulted in a way like hehe did I tell u i can't afford to pay for my bike?
Sharply I collected the money and gave him back, he followed me to tell me that's an insult. I was like see this one abegi I quickly took to my heels ooooooo checking the parts of my body to c that non is missing grin
na who call me cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2020
[

The RAWHUMPER!! cheesy

Hope you slept well dear grin(am showing teeth like roasted bush goat).

Stay safe

quote author=Yewandequeen post=89967781] na who call me cheesy[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2020
Dont get me wrong,am not saying money isnt good but looks is as good as money.

But a guy needs to hustle to feed his family not just placing the burden on the woman alone thats wickedness.

I still say it looks can take a guy where some ugly guys cant go thats true as well as some certain favours too.

Anyways everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

[quote author=ojuu4u post=89964230][/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by ojuu4u(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

Dont get me wrong,am not saying money isnt good but looks is as good as money.

But a guy needs to hustle to feed his family not just placing the burden on the woman alone thats wickedness.

I still say it looks can take a guy where some ugly guys cant go thats true as well as some certain favours too.

Anyways everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Of course yes, the same way money will outmatch outlooks, going by the Op narration, its clearly that the guy's money defeated outlooks, am sure if Op wanted to snatch the girl he would do it with easy.

Money controls women farrrrrrrrr more than outlooks do.

Even with ur money you control fellow men not to talk of women.

Going by ur story of 450k, uhmmmmmm, .........do not underrate power of women to dribble guys o,.......... perhaps your outlooks limit you into the world of cunning strategies display by women.

That lady might go back and bleeped that man with even farrrrr lesser money, she succeeded in dribbled you and latter went to collect her entertainment.

If u explore women very well u will understand women

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2020
[

Yeah but you cant get true loyalty unlike looks.

Someone rightly said the money op gave the girl,mayb shared with the girls handsome boyfriend. She may even use it to buy stuffs for him.

Well now the handsome dude is eating free pussy and also the girls money.

When a guya money finishes ladies will run away but when a handsome guys loses money some ladies will even stay and contribute money for him to stand again.

Always looks go a long way my guy.....there are some girls that wont take ur kobo if u too ugly or they dont like you.I have seen it no be joke or heard....saw the alerts(450k) and the man in queation too.

I have been with a girl in her hostel,a very rich guy with exotic car came to take her out. She asked my opinion,i told her no she went out and gave the rich guy story and didnt go out with him.(Now this chic is current a queen in a beauty pagent in Lagos).

So my guy with good looka you spend less and the ladies really give their best during sex not just cos of money but out of real enjoyment of fucking the fearures they like in a guy.

Am comfortable as you can see,am not broke but i have to be real and honest tho its my opinion

quote author=ojuu4u post=89968835][/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by ojuu4u(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Yeah but you cant get true loyalty unlike looks.

Someone rightly said the money op gave the girl,mayb shared with the girls handsome boyfriend. She may even use it to buy stuffs for him.

Well now the handsome dude is eating free pussy and also the girls money.

When a guya money finishes ladies will run away but when a handsome guys loses money some ladies will even stay and contribute money for him to stand again.

Always looks go a long way my guy.....there are some girls that wont take ur kobo if u too ugly or they dont like you.I have seen it no be joke or heard....saw the alerts(450k) and the man in queation too.

I have been with a girl in her hostel,a very rich guy with exotic car came to take her out. She asked my opinion,i told her no she went out and gave the rich guy story and didnt go out with him.(Now this chic is current a queen in a beauty pagent in Lagos).

So my guy with good looka you spend less and the ladies really give their best during sex not just cos of money but out of real enjoyment of fucking the fearures they like in a guy.

Am comfortable as you can see,am not broke but i have to be real and honest tho its my opinion

Did u read where Op said, fine bobo short changed his mum? Took 1k from the money from her parent to give gf, and latter came out with lies he would tell her mum, the girl collected 4k from both side sir

It was even bobo will feel the pain most cos Op took 3k from abundant he had

quote author=ojuu4u post=89968835]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2020
No op was the one that gave her 3k which the guy would get some certain amount so stll d bobo is at advantage than op because he gets his free why op pays for it.

Most girls i sleep with dont charge me,i use my hand to givethem something reasonable to go home with and thats always after sex.

Some wont even count or look at the money i gave them,d would just put it in their purse.

[quote author=ojuu4u post=89969313][/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by saasala(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:

You just awoken a 2016 thread bro. Wow!

To tell you the truth, calling myself ugly is just me being modest. I am not ugly, tho not handsome too. I have average looks.

I may not be like Kiss Daniel, but I am like Olamide with a better height.
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by fattprince(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2020
saasala:

To tell you the truth, calling myself ugly is just me being modest. I am not ugly, tho not handsome too. I have average looks.

I may not be like Kiss Daniel, but I am like Olamide with a better height.
Well I've been told that I'm more handsome than Olamide. I'm a low budget Ninalowo Bolanle
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by shrimati(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2020
Are you 18+? Are you an online Fun lover? Are you bored and wish to engage in some serious hot chat" session with some Matured'Minds like you?
Then consider joining our recently opened WHATSAPP_GROUP'CHAT 18+...

#Mingle & Get hooked up
#Play Live 18+ virtual games
# Have naughty chat
#Online Live party with other mature pals
#Join in the "Pic Rating" Competition
#Play lots of hash'tag games
#Win lots of freebies & giveaways
#Win the... Personality of the week contest, Slay Queen/King
#Meeting new peeps�
To join use https:///Bk6NEwld20FJaHRPkdmvle
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Prof0fficial: 12:12pm On May 26, 2020
Just the usual women I know. No surprises
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
Sorry avout that bro,its not about you but am talking about ugly and handsome guys in general.

You correct! Na you biko!!!! grin

quote author=saasala post=89972997]

I may not be like Kiss Daniel, but I am like Olamide with a better height.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Yewandequeen(f): 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

The RAWHUMPER!! cheesy

Hope you slept well dear grin(am showing teeth like roasted bush goat).

Stay safe

cheesy
sorry for late reply been very busy,

I am staying safe, hope ure too?
Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2020
Yes dear,its alright.....I understand.

I myself have been busy,just came in.

Thanks for asking dearie,I appreciate.

Yewandequeen:
sorry for late reply been very busy,

I am staying safe, hope ure too?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station by Rawhumper(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2020
[

Greetings my queen,
How has your day been like?

Guess you having your fun out there.
wink

quote author=Yewandequeen post=89992223] sorry for late reply been very busy,

I am staying safe, hope ure too? [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / Who Is Your Nairaland E-crush? / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.