Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her (5657 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ive been dating her for 5 months plus nd this nigga is still texting her on fb , still talking bout how he missed her? , I'm d impatient type, plus I'm bad tempered, This nigga saw us together nd is still texting, what's his problem . I'm thinking of texting him on fb to stop bothering her ?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by jopretty(f): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Talk to your girl first, she can put a stop to it if she wants to.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by divinehand2003(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
The nigga is non Of your worries, it's her headache and she should deal with it unless she wants to lose you too.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by buygala(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
She is just your 'girlfriend' not your wife .So please let the girl and the guy be....

She still belongs to everybody and nobody undecided.... U wanna take her off the shelf when you haven't even paid deposit angry... Are you an enemy of progress? undecided

U wanna start acting all pusssy-struck or obsessed, put a wedding ring on it firstsad.. then I can fully encourage you to kill any nigga who messes with your wifey cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
jopretty:
Talk to your girl first, she can put a stop to it if she wants to.
talked to her , but she told me the dude is stubborn nd she doesn't love him anymore,
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by falconey(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Whatever you decide to do, don't fvck another nigga because of a girl.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
The nigga is non Of your worries, it's her headache and she should deal with it unless she wants to lose you too.
true bro.. #fact.. ion know why he can't move on
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:
Whatever you decide to do, don't fvck another nigga because of a girl.
nah bro..I won't...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Monalisa185(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
what's your business with her EX? let her handle her ex....this way, you'll know the kinda girl you are dating...the relationship is still very young sf....

YOU AIN'T GOT NO BUSINESS WITH HER EX

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by HopeAtHand: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
buygala:
She is just your 'girlfriend' not your wife .So please let the girl and the guy be....

She still belongs to everybody and nobody undecided.... U wanna take her off the shelf when you haven't even paid deposit angry... Are you an enemy of progress? undecided

U wanna start acting all pusssy-struck or obsessed, put a wedding ring on it firstsad.. then I can fully encourage you to kill any nigga who messes with your wifey cool

A bottle of André for you.

Niggas be claiming what they dnt own.

He should Make it legal and have a right.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
buygala:

yeah bro... I've already gotten an engagement ring, I'm planning to surprise her, so u see why I'm concerned?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
what's your business with her EX? let her handle her ex....this way, you'll know the kinda girl you are dating...the relationship is still very young sf....

YOU AIN'T GOT NO BUSINESS WITH HER EX
Okay Chinda, I concur

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don't let your boyfriend stop you from finding your true love
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Ay04z(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
all peeps can't handle small issue again,small tins to nairaland .......guy if u re old enough go know ur gf family joor.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
See what's bothering a young man now that economy is very bad.

Your girlfriend's ex is her problem not yours so stay on your lane, if she can't fix her mess then become her ex too

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by jopretty(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
talked to her , but she told me the dude is stubborn nd she doesn't love him anymore,
If she has really gotten over him, believe me, she would have stopped him from bothering her life.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
ellacute45:
Don't let your boyfriend stop you from finding your true love
wah u saying? I'm her boyfriend nd her ex is bothering her??
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
jopretty:
If she has really gotten over him, believe me, she would have stopped him from bothering her life.
She even gave me her phone once when he called, he was dumbfounded, she's over him
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
wah u saying? I'm her boyfriend nd her ex is bothering her??
lol you shouldn't bother yourself after all you are not sure if she's your true love
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
ellacute45:
lol you shouldn't bother yourself after all you are not sure if she's your true love
she meant every word she said when she said she wants to be with me 4ever?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by rosieluv(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
buygala:

i like this tho its d bitter truth
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
See what's bothering a young man now that economy is very bad.

Your girlfriend's ex is her problem not yours so stay on your lane, if she can't fix her mess then become her ex too
planning to give her a ring
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by funmind(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
HopeAtHand:

A bottle of André for you.

Niggas be claiming what they dnt own.

He should Make it legal and have a right.
What's Andre?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
planning to give her a ring
5 months is too early.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mtcheew....who does that..... it's up to ur girl to tell him to stop disturbing her....nt u! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by falconey(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Harbosede02:
Mtcheew....who does that..... it's up to ur girl to tell him to stop disturbing her....nt u! undecided

Hmmm iyawo to salor
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:

Hmmm iyawo to salor
oko ti o beere mi angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Harbosede02:
oko ti o beere mi angry

Ha!!! did you check the post office? gbogbo letter ti mo send nko?
Ma binu aya mi.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:

Ha!!! did you check the post office? gbogbo letter ti mo send nko?

Ma binu aya mi.
lol grin motigbo...aw av you been??
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
armylord:
Ive been dating her for 5 months plus nd this nigga is still texting her on fb , still talking bout how he missed her? , I'm d impatient type, plus I'm bad tempered, This nigga saw us together nd is still texting, what's his problem . I'm thinking of texting him on fb to stop bothering her ?

Thats her job brother
If the guy keeps texting her, its because either she hasnt made it clear to him that its over or he has a problem comprehending things
BTW did they break up of recent? If yes that can be a reason but if its up to a year and he still does that then homie something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Harbosede02:
lol grin motigbo...aw av you been??

holding up and you?
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:

holding up and you?
great!! Happy easter kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis / Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years / When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.