Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! (6825 Views)

Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by waternogetenemy: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The wailing Christian bigots on NL are alarmingly obstinate! Sometimes I think they re deliberately ignorant about Islam, and shamefully so!

Ur islam is practiced inside our sisters yansh is dat not so? Just leave non muslim women alone.

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
waternogetenemy:
One thing i know is nairaland sold out. Seun have joined Aisha rice eaters.

If not how do u explain national papers like vanguard, sun, authority leading the fight to sanitise the nation, whilst nairaland an online block is busy trying to cover up stories.

U think everybdy shud be a zealous religious bigot? Start ur own blog and post all d trash u like!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by waternogetenemy: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U think everybdy shud be a zealous religious bigot? Start ur own blog and post all d trash u like!

U would say that wouldn't u, after threatening nairaland with social media bill, alongside Aisha Rice?

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by waternogetenemy: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
It is a shame though, national newspaper with physical presence are more daring, challenging and ground breaking than an online forum. Seun and co are doing a good job as accomplices to Ra.pe and child molestation.

Every truth they try to cover on your behalf makes them accomplices.

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
waternogetenemy:

U would say that wouldn't u, after threatening nairaland with social media bill, alongside Aisha Rice?
I think u shud really be ashamed of ur intellect! U think sooooo low of NL yet u patronise it post on it! U re an insult to education!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Ur islam is practiced inside our sisters yansh is dat not so? Just leave non muslim women alone.
Then y not stop the transportation of immorality up there?
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by shigoslim(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
what do you expect from zoology republic. GOD BLESS NAMDI KANU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By special grace of GOD the zoo must collapse, is against the wish of almighty who has kept everyone where they belong angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by waternogetenemy: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I think u shud really be ashamed of ur intellect! U think sooooo low of NL yet u patronise it post on it! U re an insult to education!

I tell u wat. I wish GEJ had done something similar during his tenure. All the APC supporters don't need to do fc.uk all, becos everything is taken care of. Any nonsense from seun and all the Yoruba noise makers, mile 12 all over again. Not even a word from the Oba. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by waternogetenemy: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
I cant remember the last time, i saw nduchucks here, genbuhari, berem and all the other Apc morons. grin

Although, i know they are part of the threaten seun and nairaland party.

Now seun is does their job for dem. Aisha rice is really infectious. grin

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by meccuno: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Aspects of Sharia Law that concern Christians:

Jihad: Jihad is holy war against the infidels of the world. All Muslims are obliged to kill the infidel. An infidel (or kafir) is a non-Muslim. Many Muslims think that killing an infidel guarantees going straight to paradise.

Apostasy: All apostates are to be killed. An apostate is any person who renounces Islam and changes his religion. Christians are not allowed to convert Muslims to Christianity. Conversion is perceived as blasphemy and carries the death penalty. Distributing Christian literature can result in a five-year prison sentence under Sharia Law.

Criticism of Islam: The death penalty applies to Muslims who criticize Muhammad, the Qur’an or Sharia Law. Severe penalties also apply to Christians who speak out against Islam.

Freedom of Worship: Although Islam pays lip service to “people of the book” (other Abrahamic religions), and the Qur’an says to respect and honor all people irrespective of their religion, the reality is that some Islamic countries are persecuting Christians, targeting their places of worship, and killing and imprisoning believers. Persecution is intense in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Maldives, and other countries with a strong Islamic influence.

Female victims of rape: Sharia Law protects rapists. A woman making an accusation of rape has to provide four male witnesses. If she is unable to do so, she will be charged with zina, for which the prescribed punishment is flogging or stoning. Thousands of women are imprisoned as a result of unsuccessful charges of rape. Some are even stoned to death. On October 27, 2008, Aisha, a 13-year-old girl in Kisayu, Somalia, was stoned to death for adultery; later, her aunt told the British Broadcasting Corporation that Aisha had been raped by three armed men. Rapists are seldom brought to trial, let alone punished.

Miscellaneous crimes: Fornication and adultery: Unmarried fornicators are to be whipped, and adulterers are to be stoned to death. Homosexuality: Homosexuals must be executed. Theft: Any person found stealing is to have a hand cut off. Battery and assault: An injured plaintiff can extract legal revenge; lex talionis (“an eye for an eye”) is in effect.

Note: I copied this from a book..
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by meccuno: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Jihad: Jihad is holy war against the infidels of the world. All Muslims are obliged to kill the infidel. An infidel (or kafir) is a non-Muslim. Many Muslims think that killing an infidel guarantees going straight to paradise.

Apostasy: All apostates are to be killed. An apostate is any person who renounces Islam and changes his religion. Christians are not allowed to convert Muslims to Christianity. Conversion is perceived as blasphemy and carries the death penalty. Distributing Christian literature can result in a five-year prison sentence under Sharia Law.

Criticism of Islam: The death penalty applies to Muslims who criticize Muhammad, the Qur’an or Sharia Law. Severe penalties also apply to Christians who speak out against Islam.

Freedom of Worship: Although Islam pays lip service to “people of the book” (other Abrahamic religions), and the Qur’an says to respect and honor all people irrespective of their religion, the reality is that some Islamic countries are persecuting Christians, targeting their places of worship, and killing and imprisoning believers. Persecution is intense in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Maldives, and other countries with a strong Islamic influence.

Female victims of rape: Sharia Law protects rapists. A woman making an accusation of rape has to provide four male witnesses. If she is unable to do so, she will be charged with zina, for which the prescribed punishment is flogging or stoning. Thousands of women are imprisoned as a result of unsuccessful charges of rape. Some are even stoned to death. On October 27, 2008, Aisha, a 13-year-old girl in Kisayu, Somalia, was stoned to death for adultery; later, her aunt told the British Broadcasting Corporation that Aisha had been raped by three armed men. Rapists are seldom brought to trial, let alone punished.

Miscellaneous crimes: Fornication and adultery: Unmarried fornicators are to be whipped, and adulterers are to be stoned to death. Homosexuality: Homosexuals must be executed. Theft: Any person found stealing is to have a hand cut off. Battery and assault: An injured plaintiff can extract legal revenge; lex talionis (“an eye for an eye”) is in effect.

Wtf

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by nduchucks: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
waternogetenemy:
I cant remember the last time, i saw nduchucks here, genbuhari, berem and all the other Apc morons. grin

Although, i know they are part of the threaten seun and nairaland party.

Now seun is does their job for dem. Aisha rice is really infectious. grin

onye bu religious bigot? Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi isi! embarassed

Nigeria ga adi nma ozo. Insha Allahu
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by meccuno: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I think we should go our separate ways so you can have sharia as much as u want and we live with out immorality.....its not by force..thanxx
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by DauraDullard0(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mmanu:
Gents and Ladies;

Please, if one converts from Muslim to Christian; can he be arrested by the Hisbah Police?
Sharia prescribes a death penalty for such an act.
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by suyamasta(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
DeadWrong:

God bless you. Everything is wrong with this country. I'll always regret coming to the world as a Nigerian.
Please dont regret yet! if other countries can get better without performing magic we too can!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by suyamasta(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
See how hypocritical christian wolves will invade this thread now!Muslims ve been giving u pple high blood pressure sincce the time of Saul! Christian fanatics make una see una food! Oya
This is not about fanaticism its about fundamental human rights
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by DauraDullard0(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dollyak:
Don't you think it is wrong for anyone to impose their religion on others? Muslims are tiny minority in the Western countries yet they are allowed to express their minds and do whatever they like. Why should it be different in the north?
Some of my Muslim friends don't support this madness.
Your muslim friends are the dangerous type because they're pretentious. ALL muslims believe in and support the Sharia Law. There has been alot of documented cases where supposed muslim 'friends' handed over their christian neighbors to rampaging mobs during some uprisings in the North.

All terrorists are muslims and all muslims are potential terrorists.
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by DauraDullard0(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Yunusa transported himself down south all the way from Kano and succeeded in making away with an underaged christian girl. What do you call that?
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by 2sexynet: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
DeadWrong:

Good point! But do you know what? Nothing that we deliberate here will change anything. It's appalling!
exactly
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The wailing Christian bigots on NL are alarmingly obstinate! Sometimes I think they re deliberately ignorant about Islam, and shamefully so!

Bros, don't get so offended about how we Christians view Islam.
Note: it's not only Christians that are outraged by so may Murders carried out by acclaimed Muslims.

However, I have always said it here and will repeat same anywhere...You must be Yoruba and Yoruba Muslims are the best Muslims all over the world..

If all Muslims are Yoruba, I swear things would have never ever get out of hands this way..

You hardly hear a Yoruba Muslim shouting Alhukaba in his personal dealing with another, (be it good or wrong).
I may not be a Fan of Yorubas generally, but when it comes to religious issues, I love Yoruba Muslims..

They are one of the most peaceful ppl around the world, even more peaceful than their Christian counterpart.

But, guy could you shine some lights on the point below, maybe there something not not perceived rightly there.

BenBruce4Presdt:

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Yunusa transported himself down south all the way from Kano and succeeded in making away with an underaged christian girl. What do you call that?
buzznigeria.com/rape-pastor-okotie-jailed-for-raping-his-housemaid-with-candle-sticks/
here a pastor rapes, what do u call it? pulse.ng/gist/devil-at-work-teenage-girl-gang-raped-to-death-in-ebonyi-id4806865.html
here for Christian ibos rape a girl who later died at d hospital! What do u call? Pastor King, under divine inspiration,burnt a poor innocent girl to death. What do u call that? Why not attribute the crimes of this Christian criminals to christianity? Yunusa though committed a crime but the victim is alive, not dead. Without attempting to justify Yunusa's action, him and the ignorant girl were 2little love birds! Don't forget that!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2016
suyamasta:
This is not about fanaticism its about fundamental human rights
Could u pls explain why the FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT of homosexuals are not respected in nigeria?
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by suyamasta(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Could u pls explain why the FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT of homosexuals are not respected in nigeria?
The point here is how the illegality of religious supremacist ideology is being smuggled into the Nigerian State!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
waternogetenemy:

I tell u wat. I wish GEJ had done something similar during his tenure. All the APC supporters don't need to do fc.uk all, becos everything is taken care of. Any nonsense from seun and all the Yoruba noise makers, mile 12 all over again. Not even a word from the Oba. cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is how to be a leader! Leaders don't take sides! Am not a yoruba but among the three stupppid major ethnic groups we ve in Nig I prefer them! Unlike d ibos, yorubas are not blinded with hate for other ethnic groups! Although tribal discrimination still exist amongst them! But they re better than ibos and hausas!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2016
suyamasta:
The point here is how the illegality of religious supremacist ideology is being smuggled into the Nigerian State!
this is jus a bogus trash u typed up there!site an instance pls!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by suyamasta(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
this is jus a bogus trash u typed up there!site an instance pls!
You are not a matured minded fellow!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by DauraDullard0(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
buzznigeria.com/rape-pastor-okotie-jailed-for-raping-his-housemaid-with-candle-sticks/
here a pastor rapes, what do u call it? pulse.ng/gist/devil-at-work-teenage-girl-gang-raped-to-death-in-ebonyi-id4806865.html
here for Christian ibos rape a girl who later died at d hospital! What do u call? Pastor King, under divine inspiration,burnt a poor innocent girl to death. What do u call that? Why not attribute the crimes of this Christian criminals to christianity? Yunusa though committed a crime but the victim is alive, not dead. Without attempting to justify Yunusa's action, him and the ignorant girl were 2little love birds! Don't forget that!
Balderdash!

Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
suyamasta:
You are not a matured minded fellow!
ok! Be the matured one and site an example!pls
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by suyamasta(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ok! Be the matured one and site an example!pls
If you lack comprehension skills i am not to teach you!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by waternogetenemy: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
That is how to be a leader! Leaders don't take sides! Am not a yoruba but among the three stupppid major ethnic groups we ve in Nig I prefer them! Unlike d ibos, yorubas are not blinded with hate for other ethnic groups! Although tribal discrimination still exist amongst them! But they re better than ibos and hausas!

Get lost!
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
AT MY AGE, I DONT COMMENT ON STUPID POST
Re: Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! by carinmom(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can see one Idio.tu in this thread, if he dares mention me ehn angry

Osinbajo Arrives New Guinea For 8th African Summit Of African, Carribean States / Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times / Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65