Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" (38766 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
asha80:
nice write up spoilt by the suggestion that se states should have come together to build 2nd niger bridge when Lagos,Oyo and ogun refuse to come together to repair the Lagos Ibadan expressway

Lagos Ibadan was and is still tangled up with litigation, court cases and contractual fights so it's never been the ideal project to take on.

Lagos Ibadan road is also a National road used by hundreds of thousands of Nigerians daily and not just the folks in the SW so I don't see the SW funding that road and they turn around to charge the rest of Nigeria for using that road. but on the other hand, 2nd NB is used predominantly by the folks in SE.

5 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by sonyoung: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
To be frank, I am an Igbo from Abia, I still wonder why my people still did not understand this country politics. Igbos has nothing in this nation...GEJ jux wasted our options stealing with his co-host. Ordinary airport was not fix under this clueless man and yet my people still fancy him.
Nigerian politics is simply a dancing hall; get enough sound to ur glory while d music last. OBJ used this theory while in power 2day Ogun state can compete with lagos about industrialisation. What did Igbos benefited from that man called GEJ? To me nothing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by asha80(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:

Lagos Ibadan was and is still tangled up with litigation, court cases and contractual fights so it's never been the ideal project to take on.

Lagos Ibadan road is also a National road used by hundreds of thousands of Nigerians daily and not just the folks in the SW so I don't see the SW funding that road and they turn around to charge the rest of Nigeria for using that road. but on the other hand, 2nd NB is used predominantly by the folks in SE.
what you wrote here is no excuse for that gaffe that you did..mind you second niger bridge connects delta (ss) and anambra (se) so if there should be a combined effort to build an fg project( unless you point to me where a rd or bridge that connect two states is no longer and fg project) why leave out delta state and focus on on se states only? Why would abia be more concerned that delta for instance? Also that line the se people will use 2nd bridge predominantly is largely myopic.why? The bridge has not being built yet.the non eastern workers from SW working in oil and other related firms in ph axis,ohaji and oguta axis etc will make use of it when built..if there is an economic boom in the aks axis or se the workforce that might want to partake in that boom from the west will use the bridge..mind you buses that go from Lagos to Benue and even taraba make use of Onitsha axis because it is shorter..so enough of the narrow mindedness of the 2nd niger bridge.

If I am to use your same premise why dont sw states come together to repair ogbomosho Oyo highway? Or is that a 'national' rd now since its users are mainly sw people?

3 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Montaque(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
It would have been tidier for SR to tell us if the project was completed during her tenure or was still ongoing after her tenure.
It would be unjust to condemn her for the unprofessional manner in which a contractor did a project when she has left the stage. Instead of seeking out the contractor.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
sonyoung:
To be frank, I am an Igbo from Abia, I still wonder why my people still did not understand this country politics. Igbos has nothing in this nation...GEJ jux wasted our options stealing with his co-host. Ordinary airport was not fix under this clueless man and yet my people still fancy him.
Nigerian politics is simply a dancing hall; get enough sound to ur glory while d music last. OBJ used this theory while in power 2day Ogun state can compete with lagos about industrialisation. What did Igbos benefited from that man called GEJ? To me nothing...

I wrote up stairs and did not feel the need to introduce my tribe.

Rule number one, nobody begins a sentence by introducing their tribe. Only imposters and Yoruba saboteurs do that. It is shameful.

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by DonDiego(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Activa:

Did anyone scream tribalism when it was revoked?

Is the case not today in court?

Has work not stopped on the road?

Quit tribalism

See kettle calling pot black. If your kinsman collected billions to do a job and failed to do it and you seal both your eyes, ears and mouth in order to see and hear and talk about it but you waste your every passing second demonizing another person who isnt your kinswoman, what does that make you?

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:
Yoruba media at it again. Igbos open your eyes...the plan is to suspend all work going at Enugu International Airport until investigation( to be announced soon) is completed; similar excuse used to stop Second River Niger Bridge...safety nonsense excuse! When did they start caring about the safety of the Igbos? LOL! The River Niger Bridge suspension started like this with an article of this manner...like joke like joke, it got suspended! The objective as usual...always plotting to jeopardize SE economic gateway...to render the Enugu International Airport potential useless, encouraging Igbos to use Lagos and Abuja Airports...enrich their state tax coffers. Any attempt to stop work at Enugu Airport must be resisted by the Igbos! Enough of this nonsense...as I type now, Second Niger Bridge is still suspended going to a year now!

Wicked country. Any attempt to touch this fearless woman that gave Enugu Airport true International status despite all threats on her will be met with venom!

You read my mind.

There is something about fearless and accomplished Igbo women that terrify these spineless scums.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
nice
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:
Yoruba media at it again. Igbos open your eyes...the plan is to suspend all work going at Enugu International Airport until investigation( to be announced soon) is completed; similar excuse used to stop Second River Niger Bridge...safety nonsense excuse! When did they start caring about the safety of the Igbos? LOL! The River Niger Bridge suspension started like this with an article of this manner...like joke like joke, it got suspended! The objective as usual...always plotting to jeopardize SE economic gateway...to render the Enugu International Airport potential useless, encouraging Igbos to use Lagos and Abuja Airports...enrich their state tax coffers. Any attempt to stop work at Enugu Airport must be resisted by the Igbos! Enough of this nonsense...as I type now, Second Niger Bridge is still suspended going to a year now!

Wicked country. Any attempt to touch this fearless woman that gave Enugu Airport true International status despite all threats on her will be met with venom!

VERY CORRECT...and I have been telling every SS and SE, our problem is not the Northerners but YORUBAS.....quote me anywhere, all these nonsense they are saying we should try and come to terms with them are all rubbish,... Once beaten twice shy..... Watch out for All the Media propaganda against Igbos they are all Yoruba media, they did not find fault in all the airport except the one in SE , they did not also find fault in all the bridges GEJ constructed or constructing its only the one in SE, All the ministers that did do not do well or committed fraud are all SE minsters.....this is their daily preaching, IGBOS should be aware of enemy within....As a South South IGBO man I can never buy this kind of crap.

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
sonyoung:

Isn't that the point.
GEJ was a true Nigerian leader who saw all Nigerian as his constituency, and treated all, especially the economically disadvantaged North, like a leader should.
Yet, he is being demonize for all that he did and all that he didn't do.

We Calumnise our true heroes and celebrate fools.
Just look at the vagabonds in power in right now.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
maasoap:
Mr man, how do you want this administration to complete the project when their first ever budget was passed two days ago? Sometimes, we need to think deeply before we post.

you need to realise that a lot of those who comment here are either in their pre- or early teens or they are missing half their brains. so asking them to think deeply is tantamount to asking them to injure themselves.

we can keep praying for them though.

5 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by agbangam: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:

The problem is not just dat u don't have sensse but u still have 37like equaling 37pple dat doesn't have sensse like u.
Y not encourage d present govt to upgrade d Enugu airport to a standard airport which una Hero n una Sis cudn't do for 5yrs.
My guy I Say "Receive Sense"

8 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
asha80:
what you wrote here is no excuse for that gaffe that you did..mind you second niger bridge connects delta (ss) and anambra (se) so if there should be a combined effort to build an fg project( unless you point to me where a rd or bridge that connect two states is no longer and fg project) why leave out delta state and focus on on se states only? Why would abia be more concerned that delta for instance? Also that line the se people will use 2nd bridge predominantly is largely myopic.why? The bridge has not being built yet.the non eastern workers from SW working in oil and other related firms in ph axis,ohaji and oguta axis etc will make use of it when built..if there is an economic boom in the aks axis or se the workforce that might want to partake in that boom from the west will use the bridge..mind you buses that go from Lagos to Benue and even taraba make use of Onitsha axis because it is shorter..so enough of the narrow mindedness of the 2nd niger bridge.

If I am to use your same premise why dont sw states come together to repair ogbomosho Oyo highway? Or is that a 'national' rd now since its users are mainly sw people?

2nd Niger Bridge that is work in progress, they are still talking about stopping.
Suspending project wont stop the completion but might shift the date. Ultimately, the job will be completed by a Government before or immediately after 2019. Are u aware of the current status of the project?
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s] what is this one saying? A typical IPOB tout.

An iPod tout is still a million years ahead of you in the evolutionary tree.

That aside, he is telling the truth.

The Western axis media/ political Establishment has an uncanny phobia of accomplished women of Igbo extraction,.. From Kema Chikwe, Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo-Igweala, to Linda Ikeji.

I have been wondering about this for a long time.

It surely is a some kind of neurotic obsession to smear and pull them down at all costs.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:

You don't have any international airport undecided undecided, it's international only by mouth and on paper, but in reality, it's not.

have been built collectively by your own states a long time a ago, but because of their incompetence and uncaring behavior, they point fingers at every turn and make sure to tell you that other tribes are responsible for what's essentially their responsibility.

To start with and as it stands, the FG is not building or funding that bridge, JB is building and funding the over inflated bridge because GEJ sold the deal to JB to build and fund and in return, you pay tolls to JB for 30 years.

Have you ever asked yourself why you should pay tolls to JB for 30 years just to use that bridge while people in other parts of the country are using FG bridges and infrastructures for free? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry cry cry cry

This must be a Yoruba man from heaven trying to show us love by crying more than the bereaved....
This hypocrite call ARESA applauded Tinubu tolling of Ikoyi bridge on PPP arrangement but is here crying that Igbos will pay for 30 yrs...brother, hold your-poor-self pity to urself, we have not complained we will pay and thats is not your bloody business.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
GreatSE:

VERY CORRECT...and I have been telling every SS and SE, our problem is not the Northerners but YORUBAS.....quote me anywhere, all these nonsense they are saying we should try and come to terms with them are all rubbish,... Once beaten twice shy..... Watch out for All the Media propaganda against Igbos they are all Yoruba media, they did not find fault in all the airport except the one in SE , they did not also find fault in all the bridges GEJ constructed or constructing its only the one in SE, All the ministers that did do not do well or committed fraud are all SE minsters.....this is their daily preaching, IGBOS should be aware of enemy within....As a South South IGBO man I can never buy this kind of crap.

How many bridges did gej build?

the only thing haunting you guys is your bad conscience.

that's why you think everybody is against you.

people like you don't comment on any other topic unless it is How yorubas are holding you down and preventing you from being the greatest tribe in the world.

I just hope it is childishness that is worrying you and that you will outgrow the thoughts you posted up there.

7 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by don4real18(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ariani:
Awusa and Odua rulers had like 34years to fix Enugu Airport, but they didn't, why do they now pretend to care about the Airport? What the hell is going on here?

Stella and GEJ did more for Enugu international airport in 6years than Awusa and Yoruba rulers did in 35years, this fact is not lost on us.

Stella stole money budgeted for Enugu Airport? Well, without her, nothing would have been budgeted for that airport, everything would as usual be diverted to Lagos,this is why no sensible Igbo would give a thought to this Stella's alleged under use of funds meant to build Enugu Airport.

Now that she is not there, let's see Arewa and Odua people do better for the airport, until then, this Stella story won't sell to the average Igboman.

Now you know why the country is messed up and is set to benefit the stealing elites from all ethnic groups, and why Igbo elites will continue singing "one Nigeria".
I have common sense for sale..... I believe you really need one

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
fulanimafia:

Why do you always have this victim mentality? You have not tackled any point from that report, yet you're foaming in the mouth. The same SR you hailed when they criticized Buhari is now 'Yoruba media'. Smh.

You seem to not realize Nigerians have confirmed your type are just empty chestbeaters? You have threatened worse, yet Nnamdi Kanu is spending Easter in Kuje Zoo.

What report?
There are no points from this write up.
This is nothing but a smear campaign fueled with innuendos.
And I am sorry to say that it was deliberately written for the consumption and edification of dummies.

A well educated person ( which seem to be clearly scarce around here) cannot read that trash without distinguishing between facts and innuendos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
GreatSE:

This must be a Yoruba man from heaven trying to show us love by crying more than the bereaved....
This hypocrite call ARESA applauded Tinubu tolling of Ikoyi bridge on PPP arrangement but is here crying that Igbos will pay for 30 yrs...brother, hold your-poor-self pity to urself, we have not complained we will pay and thats is not your bloody business.

Guy, the relationship with yorubas is so unhealthy that it has to be sick.

Common Bridge and Airport that is 90% to 30% nearing completion is wat still gives them headache in mid 2016.

Go and mark these words, by 2019, they will still be taking panadol over Second Niger Bridge and First Federal International Airport in the SE.

Is it wen Niger Bridge drops into the River, that a new one will be built?

Everybody on earth in Nigeria uses one bridge to cross the River Niger, where is dat done except Nigeria.

Shame suppose catch them small.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Ariani: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
don4real18:

I have common sense for sale..... I believe you really need one

If really you have common sense, you would know that it can't be bought or sold.

It's obvious you lack common sense.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Badgers14: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:

Ehmmm Don't forget that Stella Oduah from Anambra State was the minister of aviation when the contract was awarded and when the construction was finished... She was in the corridors of power. ...
Why didn't she raise alarm then Forget about that anti igbo bull$hit.....

Cheers!!

3 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Charly68: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
You wait and see what PMB will do to these type of people..they will vomit their loot in style

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
plaetton:

An iPod tout is still a million years ahead of you in the evolutionary tree.

That aside, he is telling the truth.

The Western axis media/ political Establishment has an uncanny phobia of accomplished women of Igbo extraction,.. From Kema Chikwe, Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo-Igweala, to Linda Ikeji.

I have been wondering about this for a long time.

It surely is a some kind of neurotic obsession to smear and pull them down at all costs.

an ipob tout like you is still way behind in the dark ages.

you guys have refused to grow beyond primordial ethnic instincts.

all those you mentioned with the probable exception of Linda Ikeji (debatable) are thieves and looters.

but you will never see that because you are from the same tribe.

How many northerners or Westerners have you seen convulsing on this forum like you guys are doing now whenever anybody from their tribe are mentioned in a looting scandal.

your people worship money, so it doesn't matter How you get it as long as you get it.

the only crime in iboland is not having money. no be so?

5 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
sonyoung:

Igbo man will never introduce himself let alone writing his biography before making his point.....I am a yoruba man from sagamu Ogun state undecided undecided,..... Agbara the only industrial place in Ogun stated is just filled with many dead companies, except some few companies like Unilever.....Only few brainless ppl dont know why Yorubas fought even harder than the Northerners to remove power from GEJ....I am in Portharcourt, I know where he placed the Igbos before he left,,....what he did for us Igbos( bothe SS and Se) is more than what all the presidents from Gowon to Yaradua did for us. .....I wont mention them here but the future will tell

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
all the igbo peeps that have commented so far are a disgrace not just to their clan but to the whole human race.

they really should be given their country so that they can keep on disgracing themselves for all eternity.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/08/recently-renovated-enugu-airport-flooded-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by chinchum(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
okezed:
how could someone believe SR for this allegation with out proof (pix) the said airport is not in the moon to visit, than staying far away from Nigeria and committing character assassination
There are pixes online of the flooded airport when it rains. you can search for it online.

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Charly68:
You wait and see what PMB will do to these type of people..they will vomit their loot in style

grin grin grin grin..... he has not started yet he is already calculating when he is going to leave office grin grin grin grin..... the man has secured the future of his great grand children...dey there dey wait for him to save your sorry a$$
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by wiseoneking: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
fulanimafia:

Why do you always have this victim mentality? You have not tackled any point from that report, yet you're foaming in the mouth. The same SR you hailed when they criticized Buhari is now 'Yoruba media'. Smh.

You seem to not realize Nigerians have confirmed your type are just empty chestbeaters? You have threatened worse, yet Nnamdi Kanu is spending Easter in Kuje Zoo.
the more he spends time in kuje prison, the greater his chances of been a great Hero. Prison are where great men like kanu are prepared. Remember, he is of the tribe of the worlds most intelligent black race according to researches done in America, Europe and Asia. By the way you are fulani man, sub human or what? Find a cattle to rear instead of this. Your brothers are in all forests and jungle doing their best and you are hear crying about kanu. The way you are first to mention and defend yoruba in your comments, is really giving you a strong inferiority complex. Quit
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Kingspin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
I always ask this question, why would Lagos be the only gateway for sea exports and imports in the whole of Nigeria? No wonder we are going no where, they want to maintain the system statu suo and blame around in a nation of over 150m. Silly country men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.