Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" (38764 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
cckris:

Enugu people aren't complaining, but are GRATEFUL to have an Int Airport that is long overdue. So what's your own?
Says you? Seriously? Dude relax, do you even know chill? My point is if your friends ain't complaining that what she built is an apology of an airport then that's sad!
Firstly do you even have any idea how much revenu enugu is loosing from larger planes not being able to land? This is money that could be used to create jobs? No cargo bay? Do u have ay idea how many youths the cargo bay would employ? Or u don't also care about these?
Dude do u even know f you to fly certain planes u would have to go to another state?
Think and stop just talking for the sake of it
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by engrchykae(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
lestat:

Sometimes look beyond tribal hate!! this woman defrauded Enugu state with this apology of an airport!! or is she paying you? surely she must be made to account for this. My bro, the second Niger bridge is a separate issue, but lets look at the airport objectively, its a fraud
I think ffk have a similar case bothering on his time as aviation minister.
Hypocrisy will never help us.
Stella's sin is that she tried to give the conquered people an outlet to the world since uli/ihiala airstrip.
Oluwaseun is the same as kenechukwu(thankGod) if u know what i mean.
Fighting ourselves will never help us.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by wadetaw202: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:
Yoruba media at it again. Igbos open your eyes...the plan is to suspend all work going at Enugu International Airport until investigation( to be announced soon) is completed; similar excuse used to stop Second River Niger Bridge...safety nonsense excuse! When did they start caring about the safety of the Igbos? LOL! The River Niger Bridge suspension started like this with an article of this manner...like joke like joke, it got suspended! The objective as usual...always plotting to jeopardize SE economic gateway...to render the Enugu International Airport potential useless, encouraging Igbos to use Lagos and Abuja Airports...enrich their state tax coffers. Any attempt to stop work at Enugu Airport must be resisted by the Igbos! Enough of this nonsense...as I type now, Second Niger Bridge is still suspended going to a year now!

Wicked country. Any attempt to touch this fearless woman that gave Enugu Airport true International status despite all threats on her will be met with venom!

I'm sorry to say, but you are a fuul. Have you checked the airport and you found those things reported by Sahara reporter are not true?

Oduah told us she had upgraded the airport to international standard,didn't she? How come things that should be found in an international airport are not present in this one and here you are spewing trash like a cvrsed b4stard from hell?

Why is it that you igbos always seek to support corrupt people because they are from your tribe? Isn't your tribe ashamed at all?

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by wadetaw202: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:

Have you read my analysis on Second Niger Bridge suspension? It remains suspended for almost a yr now. You want me to analyze again?

Dont derail the thread. Answer the questions the man posed to you and stop being tribally blind like a bigot.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by HOTWATER(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Activa:

Nigeria is lost to blind tribalism.

I thought an intelligent way to debunk the report is to analyze it point by point.

For example, was the contract awarded for N86billion?

Was a soil test done for the new runway?

Does the new runway flood?

Was the old runway done properly?

Is there a shuttle bus for passengers?

Is there a perimetre fence at the aiport?

Is there an Instrument Landing system?

Is the solar lighting on the runway working well?

Was there ever a case of a loiterer at the airport?

Can the runway accommodate big planes like Boeing 747 and 777?

Are the international airlines mentioned using the airport?

Rather than address the specific issues, you went for shameless dirty tribalism.

Is it that you lack logical reasoning? Is an airport with poor lighting, flooded runway, no ILS, no shuttle bus, no fence safe for human use?

Why are you not asking sensible questions about the shoddy execution of the contract? Abi na you be the yeye contractor?

Na wa for Nigerian youth. Many of them condone corruption more than the real thieves.

Nice questions raised there .

But , such questions were not raised when AIT was airing the corruptions of TINUBU . You were all out condemning AIT but never asking relevant questions them . I am not holding brief for stella any way. Nigerian youths should organize themselves and form a party and elect a president of no more than 45 years. That can change the whole equation in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by cckris: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Enugu Int Airport is functioning, & GROWING. Stella Oduah is worthy Princess.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Dinocarex(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:

You don't have any international airport, it's international only by mouth and on paper, but in reality, it's not.

The woman missed a great opportunity to deliver one of the best airport in Nigeria, but did not because of the same National corruption disease and incompetence.

We've seen horrible pictures that basically confirmed the lousy state of things at this airport especially when it rains, we saw people walking in flood water in the rain to and from the plan as stated in this report.

Obviously, this report has nothing to do with tribalism and it shouldn't be. Stating the poor state of things in your backyard should be a source of concern when it comes to our safety and the safety of the people you love.

You have major airlines refusing to fly to enugu because of the lousy job the woman did and you are sitting here shouting tribalism and blaming other people instead of the person responsible for the mess that's threatening your safety and economic security.

Tribalism is very dangerous because it not only denies you your rightful entitlement,but also endangers you and your people and instead of seeking accountability, you blame other people and shielded and protect the culprit because of tribalism.

Other people are not responsible for the lack of 2nd NB, your tribal games, affiliations and uncaring and incompetent leaders. This bridge should have been built collectively by your own states a long time a ago, but because of their incompetence and uncaring behavior, they point fingers at every turn and make sure to tell you that other tribes are responsible for what's essentially their responsibility.

You should be happy if in fact the project was suspended or totally scraped as it stands contractually today because it was designed to swindle and scam you for 30 years.

To start with and as it stands, the FG is not building or funding that bridge, JB is building and funding the over inflated bridge because GEJ sold the deal to JB to build and fund and in return, you pay tolls to JB for 30 years.

Have you ever asked yourself why you should pay tolls to JB for 30 years just to use that bridge while people in other parts of the country are using FG bridges and infrastructures for free?

Have you ever asked yourself why GEJ didn't just get direct FG funding for the bridge instead of selling it to JB to toll you and make you and your people pay for that bridge out of your own pocket?

Why must you pay for that bridge fir 30 years and at the end of that 30 years, it's still not going to be yours locally, it's going to be the property of the FG of Nigeria, meaning it belongs to the whole country when in fact, the folks in SE paid for it out of their own pocket.

Why not just build your own bridge with your own money, toll your own bridge and use the money to fund other projects in your communities.

Lagos state built and tolled the Lekki bridge and whatever they make off the bridge funds other projects, but as it stands, you are helping the FG pay for a bridge that's never going to be yours while other people in Nigeria enjoy FG roads and bridges free of charge.

Fact is, you let tribalism mess you up, you let other people take advantage of you because you are always preoccupied with tribalism, you distract yourself with tribalism, you box yourself in a corner with tribalism and so on.

You are your own enemy and not other tribes. You basically rip what you sow either with your mentality, outlook, your association or the kind of people you call leaders and ultimately you yourself and your shallow and tribal thinking..

You didn't even address the deficiencies stated in the report to start with....well, that's a different story..
This is an intelligent post
Thanks for schooling me

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by amaechi1: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
realnas:
Leave am na our sister !yolobas

Your sister, do you have her phone #? When was the last time you spoke with her, talk more of seeing her? My people wake up!

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
plaetton:

Pls mention any of the looting scandals you're referring to.

I guess you're another product of bad education, who cannot discern between fact based allegations and innuendos.

Innuendos are deliberately written for the stuupid amongst us, which Unfortunately happen to be in the majority, and who don't have the reasoning faculties to sift through fallacies, conjectures and innuendos.

lol at product of bad education. I guess you clap yourself on the back because you managed to finish secondary school.

an educated illiterate like you who sees no further than ethnic colorations would scream blue murder even if facts and figures were waved at your nose.

go online and see the shoddy job done by your "sister" on the Enugu "international" airport. it is alleged that the contract ripped the people off. the least you could do was to ask for proof but no. the "product of a good education" jumps right up and starts to shout tribalism.

I guess your own defense is to spread the INNUENDO that this is Yoruba press against the "Chosen" tribe abi?

keep it up after all nobody knows what kind of "education" your institutions in the east (with over 95% of the population of staff and students as igbo) inculcated in you.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
asha80:
what you wrote here is no excuse for that gaffe that you did..mind you second niger bridge connects delta (ss) and anambra (se) so if there should be a combined effort to build an fg project( unless you point to me where a rd or bridge that connect two states is no longer and fg project) why leave out delta state and focus on on se states only? Why would abia be more concerned that delta for instance? Also that line the se people will use 2nd bridge predominantly is largely myopic.why? The bridge has not being built yet.the non eastern workers from SW working in oil and other related firms in ph axis,ohaji and oguta axis etc will make use of it when built..if there is an economic boom in the aks axis or se the workforce that might want to partake in that boom from the west will use the bridge..mind you buses that go from Lagos to Benue and even taraba make use of Onitsha axis because it is shorter..so enough of the narrow mindedness of the 2nd niger bridge.

If I am to use your same premise why dont sw states come together to repair ogbomosho Oyo highway? Or is that a 'national' rd now since its users are mainly sw people?

No feed to get emotional and grossly miss the point here..

1. If other states in that region including Delta and so on uses that bridge and benefits economically, then they should contribute to get it built.

Btw, I thought the SS is part of SE according to folks from the SE especially the ones on NL, or you folks just pick and chose when it suits your argument....

2. Maybe some SW folks for whatever reason patronize that bridge, but you can not in good conscience articulate that the 2nd NB is more important to SW folks than the folks in SE.

3. When was the last time SW folks agitated for the 2nd NB to be built same way SE folks have been for the past 30 years? No, this is predominantly of importance to SE folks and this is why election after election, politicians dangle it in your face and end up disappointing you because you are too emotional and tribally sentimental instead f being strategic.

4. You of course agreed with me that the 2nd NB is and should be the responsibility of the FG hence me telling you that it GEJ should have secured direct FG funding to fund the project instead of prostituting the entire SE over to JB to fund and charge you to use the bridge for 30 years even though at the end of the day, the bridge still wont be yours because it goes back to the people of Nigeria in general.

Meaning Igbo people basically paid for a bridge that now belongs to SE, SW, SS and the entire North.

5. I made the point above per ownership for strategic ownership reason which is when such critical infrastructure belongs to you, it means it's a brick and mortar collateral that you can flip over to fund other projects to benefit you, you can use it to secure funding from banks to fund other projects many times over, you can even toll yourselves and do something beneficial with the money like airports, power plants, more roads, schools, hospitals and so on..

6. You mentioned Ogbomosho Oyo highway. Thanks for doing this because you made my point basically.

That road is under construction at the cost of N47.5 billion and the Ibadan end of the road was commissioned and handed over with the remaining under construction.

There's no need for the SW to fund the road because there's funding already, it's direct FG contract award project, same thing GEJ should have done with the 2nd NB instead of selling you off to JB to pay for your own bridge out of your own pocket.

Sad to say, your leaders locally and Nationally are very shortsighted and incompetent and you that they are representing are too tribally fixated and distracted to see obvious faults, failures, negligence and leadership abdications..

Very sad...

3 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by safepassage2015: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
lestat:

Says you? Seriously? Dude relax, do you even know chill? My point is if your friends ain't complaining that what she built is an apology of an airport then that's sad!
Firstly do you even have any idea how much revenu enugu is loosing from larger planes not being able to land? This is money that could be used to create jobs? No cargo bay? Do u have ay idea how many youths the cargo bay would employ? Or u don't also care about these?
Dude do u even know f you to fly certain planes u would have to go to another state?
Think and stop just talking for the sake of it
like seriously? Larger planes create employment? Pls keep all the employment created by all your 'larger' planes while we manage only ethiopian airlines 4 flights a week from enugu. I don't want to be tribal but this thread has an obvious motive to close the airport and it will fail. Ever since 2014, i have never travelled out of nigeria through any other airport because we now have an airport in our backyard. Ethiopian airline started with once a week to twice and now its 4 times a week. Other airlines should keep slacking while ethiopia solely takes advantage as being the sole pride of the east. And the beauty of this is that all easterners especially onitsha, ogbete and aba traders fly in and out daily to any part of the world. I on behalf of all the easterners in nigerian thank you aunty stella for giving us this airport. Even Abuja airport is a big shame of an airport and someone is saying enugu is trash. Since govt is a continuous process, we hope PMB will complete the 2nd terminal and ignore all these people like SR that 'care' about enugu

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
safepassage2015:
[b]like seriously? Larger planes create employment? Pls keep all the employment created by all your 'larger' planes while we manage only ethiopian airlines 4 flights a week from enugu. I don't want to be tribal but this thread has an obvious motive to close the airport and it will fail. Ever since 2014, i have never travelled out of nigeria through any other airport because we now have an airport in our backyard. Ethiopian airline started with once a week to twice and now its 4 times a week. Other airlines should keep slacking while ethiopia solely takes advantage as being the sole pride of the east. And the beauty of this is that all easterners especially onitsha, ogbete and aba traders fly in and out daily to any part of the world. I on behalf of all the easterners in nigerian thank you aunty stella for giving us this airport. Even Abuja airport is a big shame of an airport and someone is saying enugu is trash. Since govt is a continuous process, we hope PMB will complete the 2nd terminal and ignore all these people like SR that 'care' about enugu[/b]

I had to make bold ur write up so they can see that, they have failed.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by shamecurls(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
new2020:
Yoruba media at it again. Igbos open your eyes...the plan is to suspend all work going at Enugu International Airport until investigation( to be announced soon) is completed; similar excuse used to stop Second River Niger Bridge...safety nonsense excuse! When did they start caring about the safety of the Igbos? LOL! The River Niger Bridge suspension started like this with an article of this manner...like joke like joke, it got suspended! The objective as usual...always plotting to jeopardize SE economic gateway...to render the Enugu International Airport potential useless, encouraging Igbos to use Lagos and Abuja Airports...enrich their state tax coffers. Any attempt to stop work at Enugu Airport must be resisted by the Igbos! Enough of this nonsense...as I type now, Second Niger Bridge is still suspended going to a year now!

Wicked country. Any attempt to touch this fearless woman that gave Enugu Airport true International status despite all threats on her will be met with venom!
[/s]

Re u Hungry?
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by shamecurls(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Activa:

Why are you evading and muddling up issues?

We're talking about the airport. You're talking about a bridge.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ioannes:

lol at product of bad education. I guess you clap yourself on the back because you managed to finish secondary school.

an educated illiterate like you who sees no further than ethnic colorations would scream blue murder even if facts and figures were waved at your nose.

go online and see the shoddy job done by your "sister" on the Enugu "international" airport. it is alleged that the contract ripped the people off. the least you could do was to ask for proof but no. the "product of a good education" jumps right up and starts to shout tribalism.

I guess your own defense is to spread the INNUENDO that this is Yoruba press against the "Chosen" tribe abi?

keep it up after all nobody knows what kind of "education" your institutions in the east (with over 95% of the population of staff and students as igbo) inculcated in you.

We have history as our guide.

Her only crime is providing international gateway to the east. An unforgivable crime for those who must have everything or else..
The history of Nigeria is there.
The experience and testimonies of those work or have worked in government parastatals all too evident to every Easterner.

From Kema Chikwe, NOI and Stella Odua, the Western Axis media act like a bunch of cowardly hyenas on a dead corpse.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
DonDiego:

Bros, take a look in your mirror. You'll see the real TOUT there looking back at you.
GEJ lost to PMB, if you are not happy just dive into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by shamecurls(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
safepassage2015:
like seriously? Larger planes create employment? Pls keep all the employment created by all your 'larger' planes while we manage only ethiopian airlines 4 flights a week from enugu. I don't want to be tribal but this thread has an obvious motive to close the airport and it will fail. Ever since 2014, i have never travelled out of nigeria through any other airport because we now have an airport in our backyard. Ethiopian airline started with once a week to twice and now its 4 times a week. Other airlines should keep slacking while ethiopia solely takes advantage as being the sole pride of the east. And the beauty of this is that all easterners especially onitsha, ogbete and aba traders fly in and out daily to any part of the world. I on behalf of all the easterners in nigerian thank you aunty stella for giving us this airport. Even Abuja airport is a big shame of an airport and someone is saying enugu is trash. Since govt is a continuous process, we hope PMB will complete the 2nd terminal and ignore all these people like SR that 'care' about enugu

Sigh....

Smh
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by shamecurls(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:

No feed to get emotional and grossly miss the point here..

1. If other states in that region including Delta and so on uses that bridge and benefits economically, then they should contribute to get it built.

Btw, I thought the SS is part of SE according to folks from the SE especially the ones on NL, or you folks just pick and chose when it suits your argument....

2. Maybe some SW folks for whatever reason patronize that bridge, but you can not in good conscience articulate that the 2nd NB is more important to SW folks than the folks in SE.

3. When was the last time SW folks agitated for the 2nd NB to be built same way SE folks have been for the past 30 years? No, this is predominantly of importance to SE folks and this is why election after election, politicians dangle it in your face and end up disappointing you because you are too emotional and tribally sentimental instead f being strategic.

4. You of course agreed with me that the 2nd NB is and should be the responsibility of the FG hence me telling you that it GEJ should have secured direct FG funding to fund the project instead of prostituting the entire SE over to JB to fund and charge you to use the bridge for 30 years even though at the end of the day, the bridge still wont be yours because it goes back to the people of Nigeria in general.

Meaning Igbo people basically paid for a bridge that now belongs to SE, SW, SS and the entire North.

5. I made the point above per ownership for strategic ownership reason which is when such critical infrastructure belongs to you, it means it's a brick and mortar collateral that you can flip over to fund other projects to benefit you, you can use it to secure funding from banks to fund other projects many times over, you can even toll yourselves and do something beneficial with the money like airports, power plants, more roads, schools, hospitals and so on..

6. You mentioned Ogbomosho Oyo highway. Thanks for doing this because you made my point basically.

That road is under construction at the cost of N47.5 billion and the Ibadan end of the road was commissioned and handed over with the remaining under construction.

There's no need for the SW to fund the road because there's funding already, it's direct FG contract award project, same thing GEJ should have done with the 2nd NB instead of selling you off to JB to pay for your own bridge out of your own pocket.

Sad to say, your leaders locally and Nationally are very shortsighted and incompetent and you that they are representing are too tribally fixated and distracted to see obvious faults, failures, negligence and leadership abdications..

Very sad...

You re brilliant

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
GreatSE:

This must be a Yoruba man from heaven trying to show us love by crying more than the bereaved....

Of course, it's always the usual ignorant and intelligent tribal worries and coloration.

This hypocrite call ARESA applauded Tinubu tolling of Ikoyi bridge on PPP arrangement but is here crying that Igbos will pay for 30 yrs...brother, hold your-poor-self pity to urself, we have not complained we will pay and thats is not your bloody business.

Let be break it down to you since you've decided not to use your brain or think critically.

1. The people of Lagos state funded their own bridge and it cost them N30 billion and in return, they now have the most beautiful and the most sophisticated bridge in Nigeria.

2. The same bridge the people of Lagos state built was tolled basically as a vehicle to not only to maintain that beautiful bridge and make sure it remains beautiful, but also to fund other projects for the benefit of the people of Lagos state.

3. The Lekki Ikoyi bridge is a critical asset and major collateral that they can do whatever they want with, it's theirs forever, it doesn't belong to the FG, SE, SS or the North or any bank. That bridge can fund schools, roads, other bridges, hospitals and so on..

On the other hand..

1. What you are beating chest with to pay out of your own pocket for 30 years wont be yours at the end of 30 years because your name is not on the contract, the FG's name is on it, meaning SW, SS and the North are all owners of what it took you 30 years to pay for.

2. It means after paying out of your own pocket for 30 years, you still have no claim and you can not do anything or whatever you want with that bridge beyond driving up and down.

3. But the people of Lagos state can do whatever they want with their bridge because it belongs to them, not you or the FG.

The question I really need for you and the folks from SE to answer is why must you pay out of your own pocket for 30 years while folks in other parts of Nigeria are driving up and down on federal roads and bridges for free?

Talk about penny wise, pound foolish..

You can not tribal or chest beat your way to progress and development without critical, practical and strategic thinking.

3 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:

Of course, it's always the usual ignorant and intelligent tribal worries and coloration.
Let be break it down to you since you've decided not to use your brain or think critically.
1. The people of Lagos state funded their own bridge and it cost them N30 billion and in return, they now have the most beautiful and the most sophisticated bridge in Nigeria.
2. The same bridge the people of Lagos state built was tolled basically as a vehicle to not only to maintain that beautiful bridge and make sure it remains beautiful, but also to fund other projects for the benefit of the people of Lagos state.
3. The Lekki Ikoyi bridge is a critical asset and major collateral that they can do whatever they want with, it's theirs forever, it doesn't belong to the FG, SE, SS or the North or any bank. That bridge can fund schools, roads, other bridges, hospitals and so on..
On the other hand..
1. What you are beating chest with to pay out of your own pocket for 30 years wont be yours at the end of 30 years because your name is not on the contract, the FG's name is on it, meaning SW, SS and the North are all owners of what it took you 30 years to pay for.
2. It means after paying out of your own pocket for 30 years, you still have no claim and you can not do anything or whatever you want with that bridge beyond driving up and down.
3. But the people of Lagos state can do whatever they want with their bridge because it belongs to them
, not you or the FG.
The question I really need for you and the folks from SE to answer is why must you pay out of your own pocket for 30 years while folks in other parts of Nigeria are driving up and down on federal roads and bridges for free?
You can not tribal or chest beat your way to progress and development without critical, practical and strategic thinking.

Abeg, wat else do people do with bridge beyond crossing the River?

Sometimes, I worry for our Yoruba bros.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
engrchykae:
How can u understand what he is saying?
U guys want us to continue using lagos and abuja hiding under safety reasons as if u ever cared about us.
This country is really carnivorous,it eats up its people.
if you don't want to be part of Nigeria, relocate to Somalia or lesotho
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

Can't you breathe without mentioning IPOB?
can't you breath without quoting me?
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
wadetaw202:

Why is it that you igbos always seek to support corrupt people because they are from your tribe? Isn't your tribe ashamed at all?

No.We do not ever support corrup people.

But we protect our own from the very vicious Piranhas of Western axis propaganda machinery. We know their ways.

There is a former attorney general that is now wanted by Interpol.
The Western Axis media is conspicuously silent on that matter.

That man would have been a household name in Nigeria if he had been Igbo.

The bona fide leader of the Western politics is rumored to be one the most corrupt men in Nigeria.

But being the cowards that they are, the Western Axis media dare not mess with him, rather they would attack attack and attack , with the viciousness of Piranhas, on Sterling Quality Igbo women as their punching bags.

If that is not the definition of cowardice, I don't know what is .

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
if you don't want to be part of Nigeria, relocate to Somalia or lesotho

Receive sense!

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by sweetgala(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
kettykin:

Stella oduah was the biggest fraud in the history of mankind, but what is keeping the present government that claims not to be fraudulent and claims to have zero tolerance for corruption from completing the airport and making it a major gateway into Nigeria is what I don't understand.

The apc people call Stella corrupt and yet have not built anything to show they are not corrupt.

This is worse than corruption and I will prefer Stella odua corruption where Airports are renovated in phases than the hypocritical APC anti corruption where there is no project or plans for projects and where ordinary passing a budget is marred in controversial corruption.

Last I checked the budget was just passed last week( completely a fault of the APC executive) but this your victim mentality.

I'm glad it is one your sisters who is cheating you.

Concerning the 2 Niger bridge, the contract was one all the Igbo governors did not like and is an injustice to Igbo themselves.

GEJ is a fraud who used it as a tool to get bling support from the SE, how can you concession a bridge like that in such a manner that the people would be at the mercy of an external body for such an extended period

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
plaetton:

An iPod tout is still a million years ahead of you in the evolutionary tree.

That aside, he is telling the truth.

The Western axis media/ political Establishment has an uncanny phobia of accomplished women of Igbo extraction,.. From Kema Chikwe, Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo-Igweala, to Linda Ikeji.

I have been wondering about this for a long time.

It surely is a some kind of neurotic obsession to smear and pull them down at all costs.
maybe a million times ahead of Nnamdi kanu but certainly not me, PMB being your president will continue to pain you till 2023.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
maybe a million times ahead of Nnamdi kanu but certainly not me, PMB being your president will continue to pain you till 2023.

Even Buhari knows he cannot go back to Aso Rock come 2019.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Even Buhari knows he cannot go back to Aso Rock come 2019.
you want to oust him with your 5% votes Before 2019, PMB will be loved by so many Nigerians including you

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
you want to oust him with your 5% votes Before 2019, PMB will be loved by so many Nigerians including you

Stop this madness, PMB will be trekking to Daura by 2019.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Boyewu: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
We know those that never oppose corruption on this forum. Everything done by their people is always right forgotten that this airport is meant for international operations and not only the flat heads. If there is any error let be fixed and let the offender that caused it be punished rather than supporting evils.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Sctests: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
aresa:
[s]

You don't have any international airport, it's international only by mouth and on paper, but in reality, it's not.

The woman missed a great opportunity to deliver one of the best airport in Nigeria, but did not because of the same National corruption disease and incompetence.

We've seen horrible pictures that basically confirmed the lousy state of things at this airport especially when it rains, we saw people walking in flood water in the rain to and from the plan as stated in this report.

Obviously, this report has nothing to do with tribalism and it shouldn't be. Stating the poor state of things in your backyard should be a source of concern when it comes to our safety and the safety of the people you love.

You have major airlines refusing to fly to enugu because of the lousy job the woman did and you are sitting here shouting tribalism and blaming other people instead of the person responsible for the mess that's threatening your safety and economic security.

Tribalism is very dangerous because it not only denies you your rightful entitlement,but also endangers you and your people and instead of seeking accountability, you blame other people and shielded and protect the culprit because of tribalism.

Other people are not responsible for the lack of 2nd NB, your tribal games, affiliations and uncaring and incompetent leaders. This bridge should have been built collectively by your own states a long time a ago, but because of their incompetence and uncaring behavior, they point fingers at every turn and make sure to tell you that other tribes are responsible for what's essentially their responsibility.

You should be happy if in fact the project was suspended or totally scraped as it stands contractually today because it was designed to swindle and scam you for 30 years.

To start with and as it stands, the FG is not building or funding that bridge, JB is building and funding the over inflated bridge because GEJ sold the deal to JB to build and fund and in return, you pay tolls to JB for 30 years.

Have you ever asked yourself why you should pay tolls to JB for 30 years just to use that bridge while people in other parts of the country are using FG bridges and infrastructures for free?

Have you ever asked yourself why GEJ didn't just get direct FG funding for the bridge instead of selling it to JB to toll you and make you and your people pay for that bridge out of your own pocket?

Why must you pay for that bridge fir 30 years and at the end of that 30 years, it's still not going to be yours locally, it's going to be the property of the FG of Nigeria, meaning it belongs to the whole country when in fact, the folks in SE paid for it out of their own pocket.

Why not just build your own bridge with your own money, toll your own bridge and use the money to fund other projects in your communities.

Lagos state built and tolled the Lekki bridge and whatever they make off the bridge funds other projects, but as it stands, you are helping the FG pay for a bridge that's never going to be yours while other people in Nigeria enjoy FG roads and bridges free of charge.

Fact is, you let tribalism mess you up, you let other people take advantage of you because you are always preoccupied with tribalism, you distract yourself with tribalism, you box yourself in a corner with tribalism and so on.

You are your own enemy and not other tribes. You basically rip what you sow either with your mentality, outlook, your association or the kind of people you call leaders and ultimately you yourself and your shallow and tribal thinking..

You didn't even address the deficiencies stated in the report to start with....well, that's a different story..[/s]

Yoruba logic 101- "use your state allocation to build a federal airport while we yorubas must use eastern resources to build and maintain our airports in yorubaland. "

lmao Why couldnt you use your state allocation to build and maintain airport in yorubaland? These people funny aswear.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by sweetgala(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
DonDiego:
Why did you not raise hell when Dr Babalakin collected millions under OBJ to work on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and not a single kilometer was done? Oh I get: Babalakin is not the same person as Oduah. Hypocrisy.

It's obvious you don't know the vitriol people have for Babalakin , his assets were frozen only for uncle Jonathan to come bail him out.

On more than one occasion he has been cursed in many threads on this same NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.