Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" (38771 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Boyewu:
We know those that never oppose corruption on this forum. Everything done by their people is always right forgotten that this airport is meant for international operations and not only the flat heads. If there is any error let be fixed and let the offender that caused it be punished rather than supporting evils.

I suppose u are a staunch supporter of Fashola and admirer of Amaechi. The APC poster boyz.

Tinubu is your Idol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:

Yoruba logic 101- "use your state allocation to build a federal airport while we yorubas must use eastern resources to build and maintain our airports in yorubaland. "

lmao Why couldnt you use your state allocation to build and maintain airport in yorubaland? These people funny aswear.

It's not by force to come up with irrelevant and unintelligent comment..

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
plaetton:

We have history as our guide.

Her only crime is providing international gateway to the east. An unforgivable crime for those who must have everything or else..
The history of Nigeria is there.
The experience and testimonies of those work or have worked in government parastatals all too evident to every Easterner.

From Kema Chikwe, NOI and Stella Odua, the Western Axis media act like a bunch of cowardly hyenas on a dead corpse.

no be only international gateway.

How many international flights have you taken from that airport? How many have landed there?

okay o. keep fooling yourselves. by the time you guys wake up, you will realise that you have been scammed badly by your very own.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:

Yoruba logic 101- "use your state allocation to build a federal airport while we yorubas must use eastern resources to build and maintain our airports in yorubaland. "

lmao Why couldnt you use your state allocation to build and maintain airport in yorubaland? These people funny aswear.

Wat about the billions of South south oil dollars they are presently pouring into the Atlantic Ocean in the name of land reclamation.

They can afford that luxury, but SS/SE cannot afford the necessity of a Bridge and Airport.

The money they have poured into the Ocean till date would have built Eko Atlantic on Land or at least the project would be at an advance stage.

I shudder at man inhumanity to man.

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by sweetgala(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Iykopee:
They shud close down Lagos international airport and probe those who in the past cudn't carry out a better job overthere when compared with its counterpart in europe.

Any attempt to close down enugu international airport must be rejected. if they feel a need to probe oduah over contracts awarded, fine. But no attempt shud be made @ bringing economic activities in this airport to halt.

You'll find when that is done certain named would come up

Stella Oduah, Femi Fani kayode, Kema Chikwe, Mr Damuren

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by sweetgala(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Control your feelings(emotions), they are leading u into bed with the devil. (my word of advice.)

Abeg keep you flawed advise to yourself.

You've showed your hand , and we all know you are an hypocrite and a willing victim.

We that know to challenge leadership let us keep doing what we know best to be right

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by waternogetenemy: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
sweetgala:

Abeg keep you flawed advise to yourself.

You've showed your hand , and we all know you are an hypocrite and a willing victim.

We that know to challenge leadership let us keep doing what we know best to be right

yawns!
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Demallcrazy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s] what is this one saying? A typical IPOB tout.
I salute ya courage 4 even havin d tendency of quotin d he-goat sef!
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by plaetton: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ioannes:

no be only international gateway.

How many international flights have you taken from that airport? How many have landed there?

okay o. keep fooling yourselves. by the time you guys wake up, you will realise that you have been scammed badly by your very own.

Of course, by the sabotage and subterfuge of your type.

Is there anything else you contribute other than sabotage and subterfuge ?
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by DrChukzy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
can't you breath without quoting me?

What breed of living things tend to answer a question with a question? Mr Man, you love crying any time BIAFRA or IPOB is mentioned, hope your BP is still normal?
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by nduprincekc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
abeg mr president'' prove all proveable's''
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by wadetaw202: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
plaetton:

No.We do not ever support corrup people.

But we protect our own from the very vicious Piranhas of Western axis propaganda machinery. We know their ways.

There is a former attorney general that is now wanted by Interpol.
The Western Axis media is conspicuously silent on that matter.

That man would have been a household name in Nigeria if he had been Igbo.

The bona fide leader of the Western politics is rumored to be one the most corrupt men in Nigeria.

But being the cowards that they are, the Western Axis media dare not mess with him, rather they would attack attack and attack , with the viciousness of Piranhas, on Sterling Quality Igbo women as their punching bags.

If that is not the definition of cowardice, I don't know what is .

It only happens that your own that you are protecting is a corrupt person.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Stop this madness, PMB will be trekking to Daura by 2019.
stop deceiving yourself, PMB will continue

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

What breed of living things tend to answer a question with a question? Mr Man, you love crying any time BIAFRA or IPOB is mentioned, hope your BP is still normal?
you love crying whenever PMB is mentioned, I pray you won't die of BP anytime soon cos PMB will be your president till 2023

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by DrChukzy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
you love crying whenever PMB is mentioned, I pray you won't die of BP anytime soon cos PMB will be your president till 2023

who is PMB? Name of animal or tree? You are yet to answer my question o. Use ur brain to make positive things rather than crying,wailing and supporting PMB and Apc online cos nobody knows if you exist or not.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

who is PMB? Name of animal or tree? You are yet to answer my question o. Use ur brain to make positive things rather than crying,wailing and supporting PMB and Apc online cos nobody knows if you exist or not.
you are the wailing wailer, PMB is your president and will be ur president till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, Somalia is close to you.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by caphone: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
new2020:
Yoruba media at it again. Igbos open your eyes...the plan is to suspend all work going at Enugu International Airport until investigation( to be announced soon) is completed; similar excuse used to stop Second River Niger Bridge...safety nonsense excuse! When did they start caring about the safety of the Igbos? LOL! The River Niger Bridge suspension started like this with an article of this manner...like joke like joke, it got suspended! The objective as usual...always plotting to jeopardize SE economic gateway...to render the Enugu International Airport potential useless, encouraging Igbos to use Lagos and Abuja Airports...enrich their state tax coffers. Any attempt to stop work at Enugu Airport must be resisted by the Igbos! Enough of this nonsense...as I type now, Second Niger Bridge is still suspended going to a year now!

Wicked country. Any attempt to touch this fearless woman that gave Enugu Airport true International status despite all threats on her will be met with venom!

This is a simplest example of a heartless wailer. So yuu're saying it should bbe left like that so that more lives will be lost Takkwali. I didn't know you could be heartless even to yo kind people. You deserve be disowned by the IPOB

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Clakyvip:
Corruption ridden country. Imagine what could happened to this country if these swindlers n unrepented hell condemned souls were still in govt all these crimes won't have been noticed. They just after our money nothing more, I wonder if all these people r even Nigerians. I cry for this nation. Those in power r not better, when they leave too, u see thr atrocities, we pray the damage won't b as severe as the formal. Let's pray for Nigeria. Let's change our mentality, every thousand stole is a life lost, Stop killing innocent youths n children. Some day some of us we get there too, when u get there.,Pls do well. God bless u.
stop praying and participate. go there and show ppl that things can be done better
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by engrchykae(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
if you don't want to be part of Nigeria, relocate to Somalia or lesotho
I know u are in love ur brothers in chad niger somalia but believe me with the south,chad would be better than ur region.
What do i expect from a Muhammad.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by DrChukzy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
you are the wailing wailer, PMB is your president and will be ur president till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, Somalia is close to you.

A typical Apcshit supporter mode of thinking. Receive Sense ijn.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Ariani:
Awusa and Odua rulers had like 34years to fix Enugu Airport, but they didn't, why do they now pretend to care about the Airport? What the hell is going on here?

Stella and GEJ did more for Enugu international airport in 6years than Awusa and Yoruba rulers did in 35years, this fact is not lost on us.

Stella stole money budgeted for Enugu Airport? Well, without her, nothing would have been budgeted for that airport, everything would as usual be diverted to Lagos,this is why no sensible Igbo would give a thought to this Stella's alleged under use of funds meant to build Enugu Airport.

Now that she is not there, let's see Arewa and Odua people do better for the airport, until then, this Stella story won't sell to the average Igboman.

Now you know why the country is messed up and is set to benefit the stealing elites from all ethnic groups, and why Igbo elites will continue singing "one Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Ariani:

Exactly, nothing stops Buhari and his hordes of Yoruba supporters from improving on what Stella has done for Enugu International airport in a space of 6years, which is more than they( Awusa/ Odua people) did for that airport between 1970- 2011.

This their cheap blackmail to close that airport under fictitious excuse of Stella misappropriation of funds will not be tolerated by sensible Igbos.

They must realize we are not fools. Government is all about continuity, GEJ and Stella did a poor job? Well fine and good, isn't this government supposed to be an upgrade on GEJ govt, they should lead the way by doing better work on the airport than GEJ and Stella did.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2016
refreshrate:

Don't say that na oga, one of dem project use tax payers money do lekki road & ikoyi/VI bridge na come call am concession then begin ask tax payers to pay for what their initial tax paid for even though it was over inflated.
Revenue generated from the tolls go into one account like dis that does not belong to the state.

...but dem no dey see that one talk after all it is providing employment for some people.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
asha80:
nice write up spoilt by the suggestion that se states should have come together to build 2nd niger bridge when Lagos,Oyo and ogun refuse to come together to repair the Lagos Ibadan expressway
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
DonDiego:
Why did you not raise hell when Dr Babalakin collected millions under OBJ to work on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and not a single kilometer was done? Oh I get: Babalakin is not the same person as Oduah. Hypocrisy.

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 12:51am On Mar 27, 2016
teepsee:
Me I don't even know what n who to believe in this God dem forsaken nation. Everybody plotting to kill the other man progress. God help us
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by babadee1(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2016
new2020:
Yoruba media at it again. Igbos open your eyes...the plan is to suspend all work going at Enugu International Airport until investigation( to be announced soon) is completed; similar excuse used to stop Second River Niger Bridge...safety nonsense excuse! When did they start caring about the safety of the Igbos? LOL! The River Niger Bridge suspension started like this with an article of this manner...like joke like joke, it got suspended! The objective as usual...always plotting to jeopardize SE economic gateway...to render the Enugu International Airport potential useless, encouraging Igbos to use Lagos and Abuja Airports...enrich their state tax coffers. Any attempt to stop work at Enugu Airport must be resisted by the Igbos! Enough of this nonsense...as I type now, Second Niger Bridge is still suspended going to a year now!

Wicked country. Any attempt to touch this fearless woman that gave Enugu Airport true International status despite all threats on her will be met with venom!

So did Stella Oduah embezzle public funds or not? I notice you failed to touch on this central issue in your long rant.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2016
safepassage2015:
like seriously? Larger planes create employment? Pls keep all the employment created by all your 'larger' planes while we manage only ethiopian airlines 4 flights a week from enugu. I don't want to be tribal but this thread has an obvious motive to close the airport and it will fail. Ever since 2014, i have never travelled out of nigeria through any other airport because we now have an airport in our backyard. Ethiopian airline started with once a week to twice and now its 4 times a week. Other airlines should keep slacking while ethiopia solely takes advantage as being the sole pride of the east. And the beauty of this is that all easterners especially onitsha, ogbete and aba traders fly in and out daily to any part of the world. I on behalf of all the easterners in nigerian thank you aunty stella for giving us this airport. Even Abuja airport is a big shame of an airport and someone is saying enugu is trash. Since govt is a continuous process, we hope PMB will complete the 2nd terminal and ignore all these people like SR that 'care' about enugu
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by meccuno: 1:17am On Mar 27, 2016
All of a sudden, the yorubas care about the safety of an igbo man. The same people that call us names and curse us all day. Suddenly develops the love of jesus and even @ the detriment of their safety, show us so much love and care.......guess these yorubas are from benin cause the yorubas I know are not this caring!!

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 27, 2016
meccuno:
All of a sudden, the yorubas care about the safety of an igbo man. The same people that call us names and curse us all day. Suddenly develops the love of jesus and even @ the detriment of their safety, show us so much love and care.......guess these yorubas are from benin cause the yorubas I know are not this caring!!
grin

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Leez(m): 2:15am On Mar 27, 2016
new2020:

dont mind them
go ilorin airport and see how awful dt place is
yet their eye dy our zanga smh

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by jamjo: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Activa:

Nigeria is lost to blind tribalism.

I thought an intelligent way to debunk the report is to analyze it point by point.

For example, was the contract awarded for N86billion?

Was a soil test done for the new runway?

Does the new runway flood?

Was the old runway done properly?

Is there a shuttle bus for passengers?

Is there a perimetre fence at the aiport?

Is there an Instrument Landing system?

Is the solar lighting on the runway working well?

Was there ever a case of a loiterer at the airport?

Can the runway accommodate big planes like Boeing 747 and 777?

Are the international airlines mentioned using the airport?

Rather than address the specific issues, you went for shameless dirty tribalism.

Is it that you lack logical reasoning? Is an airport with poor lighting, flooded runway, no ILS, no shuttle bus, no fence safe for human use?

Why are you not asking sensible questions about the shoddy execution of the contract? Abi na you be the yeye contractor?

Na wa for Nigerian youth. Many of them condone corruption more than the real thieves.

I don't want to analyze your questions but if my mind serves me better the contract to upgrade that airport was done September 3 2009 at the cost of N10 billion before Stella Oduah became the minister. The new terminal at the cost of N13 billion during her time as the minister, so please can anyone tell me where this 89 billion came from but please i wish to be corrected ..

Enugu International Airport In Progress

In a bid to revamp the aviation sector, the Federal Executive Council (FEC) yesterday approved the upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu. The revised sum of N10,33,078,000.98 was approved for the upgrade of the airport, to give it an international standard. It is expected to begin daylight operations in December. Other approvals for the ministry of aviation include the renovation and replacement of Air Traffic Control (ATC) consoles and Very High Frequency (VHF) Radios in 13 ATC Towers for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA); and the award of contract for direct procurement of seven Airport Fire Crash Tenders for the airports. The contracts were approved during the weekly FEC meeting, chaired by President Goodluck Jonathan, which lasted for about two hours, with a total of six memos approved. The Council had, in September 3, 2009, approved the contract for the upgrade of infrastructure at the Enugu airport and it has been closed to flight operations pending the completion of works. The approval is for the augmentation of project cost for the completion of the upgrading (extension/expansion and resurfacing of the runway including CAT II AFL) of the Enugu Airport. The minister of information and communication, Dora Akunyili, who briefed alongside the minister of aviation, Fidelia Njezeh, and the minister of women affairs, Josephine Anenih, said the initial cost of the contract was reduced due to inadequate budgetary provision and that the contractor (Messrs PW Nigeria Ltd) accepted to execute the project at the revised sum of N10 billion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.