Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" (38768 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by safepassage2015: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
lestat:

I never stated that u were paid because we disagree, Infact I welcome healthy disagreements...every society must shun partisan politics!

I stated that u are paid due to your clearly myopic arguments which lack depth.

Belief is subjective, so don't try to ridicule beliefs that differ from yours unless such beliefs are founded on fallacy.

Now even where such beliefs appear flawed and inconsistent it's still behoven on you to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the said belief is lacking in accurate deductible conviction.

You my dear need to read more, and let go of bitterness.

I won't address your childish remarks about my having left this country as you are clearly driven by hunger, lack of electricity, unemployment and massive, crouching debt.

Stick to the issues and leave my personal life out of this...
if you never stated i was paid because we dont agree that stella 'embezzled' funds then i wonder what ur 'warped-up' mind interpreted to believe i was a paid agent and a thug for stella. Your sense of reasoning is shallower than i thought. I also completely agree with you that beliefs are subjective thats why myopic people like you and your ilks will believe an allegation from SR as fact. You know in medical field when u have certain beliefs that others dont agree with it means you are deluded. So i can correctly diagnose in my capacity as a medical doctor that you are deluded. Normally i will not respond to such intellectually deficient being like yourself but if i dont it would embolden miscreants like yourself and your ilks to spit out anything they want and spread lies and fallacy and thats why i am ready for you and its a sunday and am on easter holiday so i have ample time for you. Just as i earlier stated that i dont care about ur villagers, i also dont care about ur personal life. I already have a picture of what it seems like. Can i also ask you further questions to confirm my diagnosis?
1) do you also hear voices others dont hear?
2) do you also see things others dont see?
3) do you belive people(like yours truely) can read your mind?
4) do you believe people can hear your thoughts?
5) do you also believe people put thoughts into your head?

If you can politely answer this question i will HELP to seek adequate attention for you
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
safepassage2015:
if you never stated i was paid because we dont agree that stella 'embezzled' funds then i wonder what ur 'warped-up' mind interpreted to believe i was a paid agent and a thug for stella. Your sense of reasoning is shallower than i thought. I also completely agree with you that beliefs are subjective thats why myopic people like you and your ilks will believe an allegation from SR as fact. You know in medical field when u have certain beliefs that others dont agree with it means you are deluded. So i can correctly diagnose in my capacity as a medical doctor that you are deluded. Normally i will not respond to such intellectually deficient being like yourself but if i dont it would embolden miscreants like yourself and your ilks to spit out anything they want and spread lies and fallacy and thats why i am ready for you and its a sunday and am on easter holiday so i have ample time for you. Just as i earlier stated that i dont care about ur villagers, i also dont care about ur personal life. I already have a picture of what it seems like. Can i also ask you further questions to confirm my diagnosis?
1) do you also hear voices others dont hear?
2) do you also see things others dont see?
3) do you belive people(like yours truely) can read your mind?
4) do you believe people can hear your thoughts?
5) do you also believe people put thoughts into your head?

If you can politely answer this question i will HELP to seek adequate attention for you

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahaa
Wow!! You are trying so hard to appear cool aren't you? But unfortunately your limited exposure and poor grammar and stopping you dead in your tracks!

You are displaying classic sociopathic tendencies! And I can guess you are a chronic schizophrenic individual. Who experiences reality disconnections due to imagined lifestyles that you have started to believe!
Your battered ego couldn't resist the urge to claim to be a doctor? Are you really a doctor?
Anyways if you are I wonder which backwater lowly school you graduated from?
Why do I ask? You talk like a tout and an uneducated hooligan!
You have not the slightest charisma of a carpenter talkless of a mid wife or doctor!
Your grammar skills are flawed and your reasoning is childish at best!
Pls refrain from alcohol abuse and sleep more, for I still believe you are a paid political thug who trolls social media for his employers
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
safepassage2015:
aresa i have little words for you and your ilks. I have tried not to be tribal and i will not descend to ur shallow tactics to drag me to ur clannish level. I can vividly show u pics of airports getting flooded all over the world. Enugu been flooded by rainfall is not a perculiar case. I can also show evidence of leaking roofs in lagos and abuja airports along with other problems like power outages, airconditioner failures and the fact that they have just barely one terminal. But since you are so bothered about a flooded airport its ok. Its ur level. If u do fly abroad u will know this is the least problem for any airport. I hope i have convinced ur shallow mind

1. It doesn't matter where in the world airports get flooded, fact remains that something is wrong somewhere from lack of proper drainage system or shoddy construction work that should be addressed as a matter of urgency.

2. When airports in better parts of the world get flooded and they spent tons of money to fix the problem, they fix it for good, unlike in Nigeria where they spend billions to arrest such situations and the situation remains the same because somebody did a lousy job, didn't do anything or just embezzled the money via corruption.

3. When next you come up with such comparison, please make sure you show us where billions was spent to fix flooding airports and the situation remains the same. Please I'm not a fool so stop insulting me with goofy analogies and comparisons.

When other places spend such huge amount to address problems, they get good results, not lousy results and the same problems..

4. Do you mind explaining to us why N13 billion was spent on a mare terminal when in fact other states built complete, modern and better airports from scratch that can fly and land jumbo jets for less money?

5.Do you mind explaining to us why after the billions spent on the runway and the mind bugling N13 billion spent on the terminal, this airport in enugu airport still can not land or fly jumbo jets?

6. Do you mind explaining to us why international airlines refused to fly in and out of this airport because

Now, Is other airports around the world getting flooded a sane and rational justification for what you have today even with all the huge amount spent...?

There is no reason or need to defend anything or excuse this absurdity unless you are telling us to expect the same shameful results from you while in charge or given the responsibility and billions to do the job.

2 Likes

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
jamjo:

The problem with us Nigerians we enjoy mediocrity. Country like Kenya budgeted $250 million just to upgrade there old airport and we are here talking about $80 million for a new international airport shame on us. I don't want to argue with you about the cost of Dutse airport because there are other things that was included in Enugu that was not in Dutse and I'm not here also to support Oduah if she in anyway found guilty of embezzlement I'll be so happy to see her in jail .. But let be realistic here, this N13 billion which was about $80m when this contract was awarded was the total cost of this project upon completion, work are still on going on this project, so for someone to come up with accusation of N89 Billion are disingenuous when the project cost was 13 Billion. Government never have the money up front they budgeted as the project progressed . Eungu was not among the the airport to be built with the $500 million loan from China Abuja, Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt. So i don't see how someone will embezzle such amount of money when the say money was not there in the first place.

1. You admitted that N10 billion was spent on the same airport in enugu before oduah

2. You also claimed that after the first N10 billion back in 2019, Oduah was then given N13 billion to refurbish a common terminal even though the N13 billion was more than enough to build a new and better airport from scratch with better and longer runway.

3 Now we are talking about N10 billion + N13 billion = N23 billion

4. So if better and modern Dutse international airport cost N11 billion to build, it means the N23 billion total spent refurbishing enugu airport was more than enough to build 2 modern and up to date international airport like Dutse international airport.

5. Now, after spending or looting N23 billion, Enugu airport is still not up to standard, still get flooded and still can not fly or land jumbo aircrafts, foreign airlines still won't fly in and out of enugu airport because of bad runway and not up to standard...

So exactly what are you defending here? You obviously are the one with mediocre thoughts and mentality..
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by safepassage2015: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
lestat:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahaa
Wow!! You are trying so hard to appear cool aren't you? But unfortunately your limited exposure and poor grammar and stopping you dead in your tracks!

You are displaying classic sociopathic tendencies! And I can guess you are a chronic schizophrenic individual. Who experiences reality disconnections due to imagined lifestyles that you have started to believe!
Your battered ego couldn't resist the urge to claim to be a doctor? Are you really a doctor?
Anyways if you are I wonder which backwater lowly school you graduated from?
Why do I ask? You talk like a tout and an uneducated hooligan!
You have not the slightest charisma of a carpenter talkless of a mid wife or doctor!
Your grammar skills are flawed and your reasoning is childish at best!
Pls refrain from alcohol abuse and sleep more, for I still believe you are a paid political thug who trolls social media for his employers
if being a doctor is a sign of ego tripping then i guess you really have self esteem issues. I am a dr. No need to boast about what i am. I dont knw wat u do but i will never judge u irrespective. You keep talking about alchohol, sleep, thuggery, tout et all to describe me. These are tell tale signs of paranoia. You really have issues. I am here to help you if u want. I can refer u to a psychiatrist if u want
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by safepassage2015: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
aresa:

1. It doesn't matter where in the world airports get flooded, fact remains that something is wrong somewhere from lack of proper drainage system or shoddy construction work that should be addressed as a matter of urgency.

2. When airports in better parts of the world get flooded and they spent tons of money to fix the problem, they fix it for good, unlike in Nigeria where they spend billions to arrest such situations and the situation remains the same because somebody did a lousy job, didn't do anything or just embezzled the money via corruption.

3. When next you come up with such comparison, please make sure you show us where billions was spent to fix flooding airports and the situation remains the same. Please I'm not a fool so stop insulting me with goofy analogies and comparisons.

When other places spend such huge amount to address problems, they get good results, not lousy results and the same problems..

4. Do you mind explaining to us why N13 billion was spent on a mare terminal when in fact other states built complete, modern and better airports from scratch that can fly and land jumbo jets for less money?

5.Do you mind explaining to us why after the billions spent on the runway and the mind bugling N13 billion spent on the terminal, this airport in enugu airport still can not land or fly jumbo jets?

6. Do you mind explaining to us why international airlines refused to fly in and out of this airport because

Now, Is other airports around the world getting flooded a sane and rational justification for what you have today even with all the huge amount spent...?

There is no reason or need to defend anything or excuse this absurdity unless you are telling us to expect the same shameful results from you while in charge or given the responsibility and billions to do the job.

aresa your own case needs little explanation. Alot of airports get flooded despite millions of dollars spent on the drainage and 'runways'. If it rains heavily and a runway gets flooded why is it a problem. Dont let me face u just google flooded airports and look at images. Even the best airports in the world gets flooded
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
safepassage2015:
if being a doctor is a sign of ego tripping then i guess you really have self esteem issues. I am a dr. No need to boast about what i am. I dont knw wat u do but i will never judge u irrespective. You keep talking about alchohol, sleep, thuggery, tout et all to describe me. These are tell tale signs of paranoia. You really have issues. I am here to help you if u want. I can refer u to a psychiatrist if u want
Hahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahhaahahahahaha

You are really making our weekend fun here!! Wow!!! Are your a recovering substance abuser?

Lemme guess, apart from copying everything I have said to you, you also see yourself as a messiah to igbos? You also see yourself as a savior of Enugu people
Men you are classic bruv, classic!
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by safepassage2015: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
lestat:

Hahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahhaahahahahaha

You are really making our weekend fun here!! Wow!!! Are your a recovering substance abuser?

Lemme guess, apart from copying everything I have said to you, you also see yourself as a messiah to igbos? You also see yourself as a savior of Enugu people
Men you are classic bruv, classic!

messiah to igbos? Saviour of Enugu? At this juncture i will leave you to your imagination. Enjoy your delusion.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
safepassage2015:
messiah to igbos? Saviour of Enugu? At this juncture i will leave you to your imagination. Enjoy your delusion.

Hahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lunatic.... better go take your medication before you relapse in your drug addled stupor
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by engrchykae(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
hmuhammad:
e de de pain one israelite say PMB na their president. Egbon chykae, if you want the presidency come a collect it
my dear for ur information am not a tribal bigot if u have chose to be one.but the truth is that nigerians are only united by two things.first is football and second is hatred for igbos.
I will also tell u that since independence the leader who had his people at heart is chief awolowo and i envy his kinsmen for having someone like him.
I am not pained by pmb being the leader rather the whole nation including you is feeling the pain of no power,pms and inflation so my dear try and reflect on these things.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by jamjo: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
aresa:

1. You admitted that N10 billion was spent on the same airport in enugu before oduah

2. You also claimed that after the first N10 billion back in 2019, Oduah was then given N13 billion to refurbish a common terminal even though the N13 billion was more than enough to build a new and better airport from scratch with better and longer runway.

3 Now we are talking about N10 billion + N13 billion = N23 billion

4. So if better and modern Dutse international airport cost N11 billion to build, it means the N23 billion total spent refurbishing enugu airport was more than enough to build 2 modern and up to date international airport like Dutse international airport.

5. Now, after spending or looting N23 billion, Enugu airport is still not up to standard, still get flooded and still can not fly or land jumbo aircrafts, foreign airlines still won't fly in and out of enugu airport because of bad runway and not up to standard...

So exactly what are you defending here? You obviously are the one with mediocre thoughts and mentality..

I think you find it difficult to understand or comprehend English language.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
engrchykae:
my dear for ur information am not a tribal bigot if u have chose to be one.but the truth is that nigerians are only united by two things.first is football and second is hatred for igbos.
I will also tell u that since independence the leader who had his people at heart is chief awolowo and i envy his kinsmen for having someone like him.
I am not pained by pmb being the leader rather the whole nation including you is feeling the pain of no power,pms and inflation so my dear try and reflect on these things.
there's something you don't knw about me, 70% of my frnds are southerners. I lived most of my life in middlebelt and south, I have never been against GEJ being our president. All I am after is good governance.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by jamjo: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
aresa:

What's in almost obsolete enugu airport that's not in Dutse airport.

Dutse airport is not an international on paper, it's real international airport with 3.6 klm runway, probably the longest in Nigeria and caoacity to to land and fly jumbo jet. The proof is in the picture i posted and the airport doesn't flood like enugu.

You cam not even compare an almost comatose airport that was refurbished with low standards and still not up to par with dutse that was built from scratch in a modern era and with modern materials and technology.

You also can not tell me something is not missing when 13 billion was spent on an ordinary terminal against a new and better airport built for 11 billion from scratchh with longer concrete runway and capacity to fly and land jumbo jets which enugu airport with all the invisible 13 billion can not do.

Please can i ask you a question, that is if you don't mind? Have you been to Enugu airport or have you done any kind of research about this airport, Remember the terminal building we are talking about is still under construction just at the roofing stage, what are this noise all about . why is it that this project has not been completed did you think about that? its because the 13 BILLION was not payed in full, this project lack funding the 13 billion we are talking about are yet to be spend in full. The questions we need to ask are how much has been released if so so amount was released was that amount justify what was on the ground. I'm not here to defend anybody but its good to know the facts before making allegations and things sometimes are not what it looks. Let investigate this lady about this projects and if she is found guilty let her pay for her sins that is how things are done. Nigerians should stop convicting someone on the pages of newspapers. And as for the flooding of the airport, that is not only peculiar to just Enugu , I live here in America and i have seen some airport that was built with over $300 million that has flooding problems even around the world this are not new. That is not to say its okay for Enugu airport to be flooded No, but sometimes the amount it will take to solve the problem will take chunk from the budgeted amount. To compare Enugu and Dutse in terms of flooding that is wrong in the sense that the topography are different. Our problem in Nigeria is we expect quality with little and it will never happen, shining buildings are not quality until we start funding properly not when we put $1 we expect $5.

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 2:52am On Mar 28, 2016
jamjo:

I think you find it difficult to understand or comprehend English language.

What you should have said to yourself after looking in the mirror....
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 3:17am On Mar 28, 2016
jamjo:

Please can i ask you a question, that is if you don't mind? Have you been to Enugu airport or have you done any kind of research about this airport, Remember the terminal building we are talking about is still under construction just at the roofing stage, what are this noise all about . why is it that this project has not been completed did you think about that? its because the 13 BILLION was not payed in full, this project lack funding the 13 billion we are talking about are yet to be spend in full. The questions we need to ask are how much has been released if so so amount was released was that amount justify what was on the ground. I'm not here to defend anybody but its good to know the facts before making allegations and things sometimes are not what it looks. Let investigate this lady about this projects and if she is found guilty let her pay for her sins that is how things are done. Nigerians should stop convicting someone on the pages of newspapers. And as for the flooding of the airport, that is not only peculiar to just Enugu , I live here in America and i have seen some airport that was built with over $300 million that has flooding problems even around the world this are not new. That is not to say its okay for Enugu airport to be flooded No, but sometimes the amount it will take to solve the problem will take chunk from the budgeted amount. To compare Enugu and Dutse in terms of flooding that is wrong in the sense that the topography are different. Our problem in Nigeria is we expect quality with little and it will never happen, shining buildings are not quality until we start funding properly not when we put $1 we expect $5.

1. The question you should be asking yourself is why N13 billion just to refurbish ordinary terminal. We are talking about refurbish and not construction from scratch when in fact N13 billion is more than enough to build a better and modern airport from scratch with even better terminal and longer concrete runway...

2. The total amount wasted on that airport so far starting from 2009 is N23 billion and the airport is still crap that foreign airlines are running away from...

3. You really need to stop the blind and irrelevant comparisons with American airports since this is not about just flooding, it's more about spending N10 to fix that situation and the job was never done, the airport still flood and the runway still doesn't
t have ILS/Instrument landing system.

Or huge amount of money was spent on the American airport you are talking about to fix the runway or address flooding and the job wasn't done and it still floods? Both issues are unrelated..

The new and better Dutse international airport cost only N11.05 billion to build with capacity to accommodate jumbo aircraft with its 3.6 kilometres runway.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1802103_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1802104_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba

1 Like

Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:35am On Mar 28, 2016
aresa:

Why not just build your own bridge with your own money, toll your own bridge and use the money to fund other projects in your communities.

Lagos state built and tolled the Lekki bridge and whatever they make off the bridge funds other projects, but as it stands, you are helping the FG pay for a bridge that's never going to be yours while other people in Nigeria enjoy FG roads and bridges free of charge.

I have always asked this question and all I got in reply were insults.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by engrchykae(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2016
hmuhammad:
there's something you don't knw about me, 70% of my frnds are southerners. I lived most of my life in middlebelt and south, I have never been against GEJ being our president. All I am after is good governance.
but we are yet to get the good governance.
Well i will like to be ur friend
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by hmuhammad(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2016
engrchykae:
but we are yet to get the good governance.
Well i will like to be ur friend
Hassan is my name, u?
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by PRXPERT: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2016
aresa:

1. The question you should be asking yourself is why N13 billion just to refurbish ordinary terminal. We are talking about refurbish and not construction from scratch when in fact N13 billion is more than enough to build a better and modern airport from scratch with even better terminal and longer concrete runway...

2. The total amount wasted on that airport so far starting from 2009 is N23 billion and the airport is still crap that foreign airlines are running away from...

3. You really need to stop the blind and irrelevant comparisons with American airports since this is not about just flooding, it's more about spending N10 to fix that situation and the job was never done, the airport still flood and the runway still doesn't

Or huge amount of money was spent on the American airport you are talking about to fix the runway or address flooding and the job wasn't done and it still floods? Both issues are unrelated..

show us Ibadan airport!!! low life like you can not advice us! everybody knows you and Aregbesola! your state is worth less than 7million! your workers are dying in hunger! there is humanitarian activities right now in osun state!! I'm happy that our people are getting the tricks... it's called media preponderance propaganda... we won't allow you to right rubbish on cyberspace!! look at the amount of energy you are dissipating on igbo matter, yet you're chronic known igbo hater!!
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by jamjo: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
aresa:

One thing you don't understand is this, you are like the rest of Nigerians who love to convict people in pages of newspapers without facts. I want to see facts. I know our politicians are all thieves there is no doubt about that, but the point i was trying to make was this, investigate this lady first get the facts before convicting her . If she in anyway found guilty let her go and pay for her sins. You are here talking about N23 billion , please let me remind you one thing, the renovation of Enugu airport started before Oduah came in as minister, she completed the work on the old terminal building and during her time was when the contract for the new terminal was awarded and yes they are building a new terminal from scratch and work are still on going, you get that and this is where the 13 billion came in and the 13 billion was for the new terminal but work is still on going. Now if you have the facts that the 13 Billion has been spent on the new terminal please put it out there let every Nigerian see it.
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by engrchykae(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
hmuhammad:
Hassan is my name, u?
eze israel chike
Re: "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" by aresa: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamjo:

One thing you don't understand is this, you are like the rest of Nigerians who love to convict people in pages of newspapers without facts. I want to see facts. I know our politicians are all thieves there is no doubt about that, but the point i was trying to make was this, investigate this lady first get the facts before convicting her . If she in anyway found guilty let her go and pay for her sins. You are here talking about N23 billion , please let me remind you one thing, the renovation of Enugu airport started before Oduah came in as minister, she completed the work on the old terminal building and during her time was when the contract for the new terminal was awarded and yes they are building a new terminal from scratch and work are still on going, you get that and this is where the 13 billion came in and the 13 billion was for the new terminal but work is still on going. Now if you have the facts that the 13 Billion has been spent on the new terminal please put it out there let every Nigerian see it.

And your essay altered the fact that they've spent N23 billion on that airport since 2009/9 years and still nothing to show for it when on fact they could have built 2 new better and jumbo jet capable airports with change leftover with the same N23 billion.

You can argue with yourself all day about who this and that or when this and that was doen, fact remains that N13 billion on ordinary terminal is more than enough to built a new and better airport. New and better Dutse international with 3.6 klm runway and capacity to fly and land jumbo 747-400 cost only N11.5 billion and the N23 billion wasted on on this old and still obsolete airport remains more than enough to build 2 Dutse international...

^^^^^^ That's a 747-400, the largest 747 jumbo jet at Dutse airport. Enugu airport can not land this plane with the wasted N23 billion.

Talk about penny wise pound foolish ARGUMENT...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law / Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.