Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri (43391 Views)

Jonathan’s Kinsman In Trouble Over $289m Special Votes For NIA- The Nation / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Tension As Navy Kill Tompolo’s Kinsman In warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by ogwuche4u(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
from scooping of sand to crude oil........that how they start and beside why scooping at 10pm in the night
my brother I thought I was the only one caught by that line. you no scoop sand for day. na night make sense to scoop. pure vandalism
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
tinktanker:
can u read?
no i cant read oya og headmaster read for me *mtcheew*
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by bluecircle470: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
from scooping of sand to crude oil........that how they start and beside why scooping at 10pm in the night

I wonder oo my brother
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Jabioro: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thank God it was one of your kins men and your bloody tribe that commuted it,even though I have not hear from other side. So it is your breeding...
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
i have being living in niger delta all my life and i know sumtin that u obviously dont know
And you re talking to who has not been in net delta all his life right??

Am a full blooded warri man incase u don't kw. u might think u kw more, well that's what u think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by afonjay: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
moneybag100:
What tension is there from killing a criminal?
truee talk
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:

Am a full blooded warri man incase u don't kw. u might think u kw more, well that's what u think.
despite the fact that u live in warri does nt mean u know anytin about sand scooping or dregding

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by sinistermind(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
For any set of people, be they militants, secessionists or terrorists, to think they can have easy rides in this administration as they did in the last one, is tantamount to foolery and idiocy.

I ask, is this how Tompolo will live a fugitive life for the next 7 years or so?

It's Sad that you could make such comment and deviating from the who situation. From the story above, what the naval office did was clearly murder. He wasn't armed nor were there any sign of them vandalising crude oil pipeline. So the naval officer is justified for killing because he is Tompolo's kinsman. Well I guess if such is done in Lagos, this wouldn't be what you'll say.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
despite the fact that u live in warri does nt mean u know anytin about sand scooping or dregding
My brother, I won't argue with u again but am telling u for the last time. Sand can be scoped at night, Infact it's far better don at night.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by PMONEY6: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.

Not just 2019. But till 2050. You can Go and die.
Sand scopper/militants/ oil vandalizers must be killed.
If your hero had done a little of what we have lately; they (militants) wouldn't have grown wings. Its only an insane fellow that will be endorsing militants /terrorist/ oil vandalizers. I pitty most of you.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

zombie, have u taken your medications?
this ks my region and that is the time they scoop sand because the sea will be so calm by that time. ****
Hmmm..Professor of Oceanography smiley ur guy was vandalizing oil pipelines and he was sent to heaven to continue the act. #WeAreNotZombies #BuhariTill2019 #Haters should give #GEJ a "BJ"
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
DaBullIT:

For your mind sea dey sleep be that O?

Opinu
It shows he saw the #Titanic Movie half way...boss try to complete the movie in 2016. Like say I no do #Geography for secondary school.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
My brother, I won't argue with u again but am telling u for the last time. Sand can be scoped at night, Infact it's far better don at night.
my brother neither will i argue wit you but u must understanding and accept the fact that, that is the time of scooping crude oil and vandalizing pipelines
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
PMONEY6:

Not just 2019. But till 2050. You can Go and die.
Sand scopper/militants/ oil vandalizers must be killed.
If your hero had done a little of what we have lately; they (militants) wouldn't have grown wings. Its only an insane fellow that will be endorsing militants /terrorist/ oil vandalizers. I pitty most of you.
Who is your hero?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Davozy: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:

ND GUYS FIGHTING AGAIN? FIGHT NO DEY TAYA UNA?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
Nigeria force men too dey act Jack Chan for where innocent people dey. If waffi boys start now...una go blame them. RIP young man.

I dedicate this place to the following babes; Maxity02... I swear dis girl dey melt my heart bcs na Man City supporter.. Up citizen.
Daddyspincess mizjules mhizenugu siena247 spicylate I swear all dis babes na my crush for Nland.

Nairaland official comedian
Bros waffi boy nor go fight for tompolo this time. Tompolo is on his own.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by akilo1: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
You must be high in ubiaruku weed if you beleive this man is scooping sand at that time of the night
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Sheriff19: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
Pius was scooping sand and it is a normal commercial ac­tivity at such quiet time when fishermen also ply their trade. @ 10pm I smile lies.Hope he has a touch in his mouth when he was shot
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
my brother neither will i argue wit you but u must understanding and accept the fact that, that is the time of scooping crude oil and vandalizing pipelines
sure, I didn't argue about time for vandalism or scoping crude, but the story said he was scoping sand and u where surprised like it's not possible to do that at night. u just had one thing on ur mind.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
pls can someone explain to me wats going on in dis our beloved country?undecided
kos u r from North Korea abi?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by nortcentrallord(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:

Even if he was scooping crude oil, does that make him a convicted criminal? People stole millions and are walking free in this country and yet a man is shot dead for what is yet not established and you stay here and pass judgment. If he was your blood, will you say the same? What happened to respect for human life? What happened to the rule of law? What happened to rules of engagement?

It is a known fact that sand scooping is done mostly @ night around riverine areas. Was there a recent embargo in that area to the knowledge of the people?
I am not saying the victim was innocent but I will say rest in peace. May the truth find light someday.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by funnynation(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
charliboy654:

Bros waffi boy nor go fight for tompolo this time. Tompolo is on his own.
abi? He chop and he no drop for area boys.. Chop alone and you know the rest
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Who is your hero?
judgment era is here for the ND touts
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
ND GUYS FIGHTING AGAIN? FIGHT NO DEY TAYA UNA?
oga nobody is fighting. weather na crude the guy dey scoop or na sand na be the mata now. wetin I kw be say if na true say that navy man na Ijaw, his life is in danger.

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
sure, I didn't argue about time for vandalism or scoping crude, but the story said he was scoping sand and u where surprised like it's not possible to do that at night. u just had one thing on ur mind.
scooping sand at night is the reason some thief said when they were caught out electric cable from the ground in my area so it makes me wonda if sand can only be scoop at night
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
judgment era is here for the ND touts
Patience and Goodluck to you.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
scooping sand at night is the reason some thief said when they were caught out electric cable from the ground in my area so it makes me wonda if sand can only be scoop at night
it's the best time for it, reasons best known to dem
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
If ND was not blessed with oil; I swear Sudan will b far better than the region in all ways(prostitutes inclusive ).

I dedicate this post to those who think I won't make it in life, those who predicted I will be dead in 2015 and those who think #GEJ is better than #Ourbrother(kos they r high on weed), e.t.c

#Nairaland Official #Blogger
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
it's the best time for it, reasons best known to dem
ok i have hear
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Even if he was scooping crude oil, does that make him a convicted criminal? People stole millions and are walking free in this country and yet a man is shot dead for what is yet not established and you stay here and pass judgment. If he was your blood, will you say the same? What happened to respect for human life? What happened to the rule of law? What happened to rules of engagement?

It is a known fact that sand scooping is done mostly @ night around riverine areas. Was there a recent embargo in that area to the knowledge of the people?
I am not saying the victim was innocent but I will say rest in peace. May the truth find light someday.
oga am nt in support of the navy man wat he did was inhuman am jus concern about the activities in dat area please dont quote me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.