Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri (43389 Views)

Jonathan’s Kinsman In Trouble Over $289m Special Votes For NIA- The Nation / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Tension As Navy Kill Tompolo’s Kinsman In warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

lol....wat and wat should I modify?....

buh why do u wish I modify it?...its of no use now....dem don already see amsmiley
Yeah, I know they have already seen and read it but I still wish you go modify it.

Just try and go through the page where the convo btw us took place, you would see mine that has been modified, please just do same to yours.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by refiner(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah, I know they have already seen and read it but I still wish you go modify it.

Just try and go through the page where the convo btw us took place, you would see mine that has been modified, please just do same to yours.

ohk den!smiley
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by funnynation(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
it's not about the force. that Officer must have been a cultist or high on shitt
maybe the officer have somthing else in mind..
Bae i love ur moniker
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

ohk den!smiley
You re a darling Muahhh Thanks.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Spicylate(f): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
Nigeria force men too dey act Jack Chan for where innocent people dey. If waffi boys start now...una go blame them. RIP young man.

I dedicate this place to the following babes; Maxity02... I swear dis girl dey melt my heart bcs na Man City supporter.. Up citizen.
Daddyspincess mizjules mhizenugu siena247 spicylate I swear all dis babes na my crush for Nland.

Nairaland official comedian
Aww funnynation kiss
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by amaechi1: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Buhari is breeding another crises in the ND with his unlawful killings

Bursting of pipeline is not violent?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by funnynation(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Spicylate:
Aww funnynation kiss
this is open confession.. I cherish u.. How are you doing?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by brojoshua: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
This word or advice could be applicable here and useful. Let the parents themselves be taught by God and let parents that are taught of God also teach their children the fear of God and love of neighbors, because an untaught child could endangered the lives of his family members by his evil ways. One child did well and attracted investments to his village and another did evil and attracted police officers to his village bringing embarrassment to his family members. Thanks you
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by kaka74: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
DaBullIT:

Story according to his kinsmen

What if he shot back huh? Have you heard the navy's version,? Mtcheeww

Y is it dat nigerians are very wicked haba dey shot @ a young man like u this is what u say ? U ve already concluded he z a thief I don't knw but I served in warri south west in 2013 nd I knw sand scoping z a normal occupation dia nd its done @ night pls I cannot defend nigrian armed forces cos jst lst 2wks Sas arrested me for going to watch match @ night took me to awkuzu nd started toruring nd forcing me to write a statement dat I am an armed robber infact dat I partook in a robbery @ a bank @ awka if not for God they nearly wasted my life nd my family won't av even known maaybe they fit release my pics pple like u will be saying very Good riddance to d criminal . Guy abeg dat guy fit be ur broda we have to condemn injustice abeg. Even if he dey scope oil arrest he menn that's a promising young bro wasted along with his dreams nd aspirations
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by ndcide(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you are from that area, you'll know that the the Navy guy can be silence surgically. So forget all the ogogoro talk. When time reach them go ask am,
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by kaka74: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
my brother neither will i argue wit you but u must understanding and accept the fact that, that is the time of scooping crude oil and vandalizing pipelines

How can pple be this heartless we are talking abt life u re here saying this where u there? Pls even God is really marvelled p d level of our wickedness I av xperienced police brutality go to d stations nd see innocent nigerians asting dia u re here trying to support murder abi justify it even if dat guy was a bunkeere is dat justice?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by mysticwarrior(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
In ijaw dialect, IZONFADE means ijaw is finished, the Naval officer was trying to ensure that he wiped out his tribe so the meaning of his name can come to past. What a fool he was. Parents should be careful on the type of name the give their children
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by kaka74: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Even if he was scooping crude oil, does that make him a convicted criminal? People stole millions and are walking free in this country and yet a man is shot dead for what is yet not established and you stay here and pass judgment. If he was your blood, will you say the same? What happened to respect for human life? What happened to the rule of law? What happened to rules of engagement?

It is a known fact that sand scooping is done mostly @ night around riverine areas. Was there a recent embargo in that area to the knowledge of the people?
I am not saying the victim was innocent but I will say rest in peace. May the truth find light someday.

As in guy d way nigerians reaason gosh we re so wicked I swear jeez see what pple re saying dis is pmb's govt no nonsense when an innocent live was jst wasted some re even forming logical thinking how can he be scopping @10pm wtf ? Dats what u ve got to say see I believe dat guy z innocent na person wey never experience naija police brutality dey believe dia story jst take a trip to sas awkuzu go nd see how dey waste innocent boys dia after dat dem go publish pics of them as criminals nd we go say good riddance to bad rubbish as in so many wicked souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by nwakibie3(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
Scooping sand at a jetty midnight?

How stewpyd do ya'll think we are?
My friend sand scooping is done at night
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by 124mumsy: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.
you and your punch of hypocriss that like your fucking stament are lunatics just like oga jona, I can c you guys from that part of life has the same spirit like orubebe, who don't think before they act and called cawordice bravery.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
124mumsy:
you and your punch of hypocriss that like your fucking stament are lunatics just like oga jona, I can c you guys from that part of life has the same spirit like orubebe, who don't think before they act and called cawordice bravery.
I could barely understand what you just typed out. Relax, take a deep breathe so we can discuss your problems.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by derek2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
How person go dey scoop sand by 10 p.m
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Spicylate(f): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:

this is open confession.. I cherish u..
How are you doing?
I'm doing good my dear..U?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by funnynation(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Spicylate:
I'm doing good my dear..U?
happy 2 have you here.. Am nice.. How was ur day?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by caphone: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
olokfor:

http://www.theheraldng.com/navy-kill-timpolos-kinsman-in-warri-tension-escalates/#74ZY0ZDkEQqi3GSV.99

It didn't really make sense to me. Why was he alone at that time or is it that he roll alone ni? Buh sha the army man to come out openly and brag about it gave it another dimension. Investigations
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by tinktanker: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:

Can't you comphrehend?!
A sand scoop could turn a oil scooper over night in SS.
don't u know ppl scoop sand at night becos d water level is reduced. Go out tonight to where dey scoop sand n u will c dem
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by lordmans(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

zombie, have u taken your medications?
this ks my region and that is the time they scoop sand because the sea will be so calm by that time. ****

My guy d sea does nt calm at night. If actually u are a riverine man you should the tide floods for roughly 5 or 6 hours and ebb for the same period of tym. It only slack for abt 45 min to 1 hour which u may refer as calm, before it changes to ebbing or flooding again. The relative pacifity is a seasonal thing. And talking abt d jetty d level of waves of water hitting d shore depends on its distance from d breakwater, eg d ibeno jetty in akwa is direct to breakwater just like d freetown harbor in sierra leone.

And which jetty are we talking abt? Is it private or public? And how close is it to nearest oil installations or manifolds? In atlas cove takwa bay of lagos ppl hv vandalised enough pipes dat sometimes fuel gushes out of d ground n u see ppl scooping petroleum products from d ground. D same is applicable in d niger delta where pipeline vandal is of d highest. It is d constitutional duty of d nigerian navy to prevent illegal bunkering, fishery, piracy n smuggling.

Even Tompolo made hs early money from bunkering. Besides, d navy man is ijaw he wont have shot at his kinsman without reason.

But lets wait for d official statement from d navy. D navy chief is a no nonsense he wont cover up a trigger-happy wench be sure of dat. But ppl shd stay clear of criminality. It is very common in d niger delta to victimise d military to cover up criminalities at times.

This is a different era for tompolo. If he flexes his muscles with d military ds tym, niger delta will burn n lots of innocent souls esp civilians will die n become homeless n he will b d loser at d end of d dy. An average niger deltan or militant is nt like d boko boys cos he wants to enjoy hs loot bt d latter s interested in an unseen seven virgins.

Lets tread softly.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 12:51am On Mar 27, 2016
MrMcJay:

The poster quoted above has made a treasonable statement on Nairaland. Kindly impose the appropriate punishment to deter others.
Hello?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:22am On Mar 27, 2016
funnynation:
maybe the officer have somthing else in mind.. Bae i love ur moniker
cheesy pronounce my moniker in real English.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by DaBullIT(m): 1:34am On Mar 27, 2016
I don't know if to laugh or be angry lol
Sulemanmathew:
It shows he saw the #Titanic Movie half way...boss try to complete the movie in 2016. Like say I no do #Geography for secondary school.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by DaBullIT(m): 1:35am On Mar 27, 2016
I have been arrested too and i know what it feels , but we are talking about Tompolo's kinsman here

Forget that shyte
kaka74:

Y is it dat nigerians are very wicked haba dey shot @ a young man like u this is what u say ? U ve already concluded he z a thief I don't knw but I served in warri south west in 2013 nd I knw sand scoping z a normal occupation dia nd its done @ night pls I cannot defend nigrian armed forces cos jst lst 2wks Sas arrested me for going to watch match @ night took me to awkuzu nd started toruring nd forcing me to write a statement dat I am an armed robber infact dat I partook in a robbery @ a bank @ awka if not for God they nearly wasted my life nd my family won't av even known maaybe they fit release my pics pple like u will be saying very Good riddance to d criminal . Guy abeg dat guy fit be ur broda we have to condemn injustice abeg. Even if he dey scope oil arrest he menn that's a promising young bro wasted along with his dreams nd aspirations
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by kaka74: 1:44am On Mar 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
I have been arrested too and i know what it feels , but we are talking about Tompolo's kinsman here

Forget that shyte

So if he z tompolo kinsman nko everybody for tompolo village na criminal?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by businesslawyer(m): 3:44am On Mar 27, 2016
With this comment the DSS should please do the needful.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by otokx(m): 4:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Night waka is not the best in Nigeria, people should be wise.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2016
How much was izonfade paid to carry out such barbaric act against his own brothers... What rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.