Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri (43390 Views)

Jonathan’s Kinsman In Trouble Over $289m Special Votes For NIA- The Nation / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Tension As Navy Kill Tompolo’s Kinsman In warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by dandollaz: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
from scooping of sand to crude oil........that how they start and beside why scooping at 10pm in the night
i have stayed close to jetty before at amadi-ama abuloma ph.you see alot of fisher men at night setting/checking traps.so dont conclude yet.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by muller101(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
from scooping of sand to crude oil........that how they start and beside why scooping at 10pm in the night
receive sense.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
muller101:
receive sense.
GOD pls dash the one brain.amen
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by greggng: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some thing is fishing. The story get as e bi o. For instance how can a naval officer after killing entered the village braging and he was offered 5k before he left
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by legendte(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
respect the sanctity of life. how some people reason and justify killings of HUMAN BEING beats my logic. Yaradua showed us a very good example and that we can truly govern a people without guns. Some rejoice when they see such news and say buhari is a no nonsense man. cut the sh*t! We are talking of human life here. political killings in any disguise should be absolutely condemned. We are gradually returning to the abacha regime. God save Your people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by nortcentrallord(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
moneybag100:
What tension is there from killing a criminal?

Who convicted him? You or the one that pulled the trigger? I guess both of you will never die. May the dead rest in peace. Only in a lawless country will extra judicial killing be applauded. The only thing people like you don't understand is that when the nose is beaten, the eyes bleed.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by merbenko: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
For any set of people, be they militants, secessionists or terrorists, to think they can have easy rides in this administration as they did in the last one, is tantamount to foolery and idiocy.

I ask, is this how Tompolo will live a fugitive life for the next 7 years or so?

why are you always arrogant in dealing with situation? This is someone that have been killed without course. are the killing innocent people just to provoke Tompolo? Please be objective in life if not calamity awaiting you will be more of what you are wishing to your fellow flesh and blood human being like you
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by ransomed: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tompolo's supply route has been killed. Scoop sand till 10:00pm, vandalise pipe line and harvest crude by 11 :00pm, Nicodemusly visit Tompolo's hide out by 1:00am to supply stuff and information. Come back home to sleep by 4 :30am . Life cycle of saboteurs in the creek.

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by jaymichael(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
Is scooping of sand by 10pm illegal?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by iswallker(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

zombie, have u taken your medications?
this ks my region and that is the time they scoop sand because the sea will be so calm by that time. ****

contunu undecided
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by iswallker(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.

why hasnt this comment been removed and user blocked.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
iswallker:

why hasnt this comment been removed and user blocked.... undecided
come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by franugo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Buhari is breeding another crises in the ND with his unlawful killings

u mean its bubu dt gave d order 4 a random n utterly UNIMPORTANT indigene, in d grand scheme of things, 2 be killed
what good would dt do 4 him? u pple shud reason logically b4 posting some of una comments
#notbeinginsultive
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Brightology2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wats this one saying.
PassingShot:
For any set of people, be they militants, secessionists or terrorists, to think they can have easy rides in this administration as they did in the last one, is tantamount to foolery and idiocy.

I ask, is this how Tompolo will live a fugitive life for the next 7 years or so?

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by franugo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Buhari is breeding another crises in the ND with his unlawful killings
greggng:
Some thing is fishing. The story get as e bi o. For instance how can a naval officer after killing entered the village braging and he was offered 5k before he left

its fishy bro...n u are utterly right. any logically sound would understand straight away dt there are several plotholes in this story, yet some persons would jux come out n be displaying their ineptitude n lack of commonsense 4 all n sundry...d killing should be condemned tho, unless its self defence
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
jaymichael:
Is scooping of sand by 10pm illegal?
NO
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by macaranta(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.

Lol careful bro..besides he's a mallam like you na grin
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by donem: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
macaranta:

Lol careful bro..besides he's a mallam like you na grin
We have already disowned and disassociated Buhari from the National Mallams Association(NMA)
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by rollexsmith: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
I would like to hear the other side of the story.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Government is fighting government.

Let there be Piss..
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

You still haven't modify those comments of urs, ehn this fine girl?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by calabardick(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is there any pipe line there?
But why scooping (sand) by such time?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by calabardick(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
ransomed:
Tompolo's supply route has been killed. Scoop sand till 10:00pm, vandalise pipe line and harvest crude by 11 :00pm, Nicodemusly visit Tompolo's hide out by 1:00am to supply stuff and information. Come back home to sleep by 4 :30am . Life cycle of saboteurs in the creek.

Are you a comedian
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
happy08:
tension indeed

Which tension den wan bring? Dem fit blow themselves up with crowd like boko aram Abeg make dem go sidon.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by ollyruffy: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Scopping sand by 10pm. Imagine. He got served.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
abeg oh I never see light seen Two weeks oh!?? bagladash to these admin Sia buharias
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
Nigeria force men too dey act Jack Chan for where innocent people dey. If waffi boys start now...una go blame them. RIP young man.

I dedicate this place to the following babes; Maxity02... I swear dis girl dey melt my heart bcs na Man City supporter.. Up citizen.
Daddyspincess mizjules mhizenugu siena247 spicylate I swear all dis babes na my crush for Nland.

Nairaland official comedian
it's not about the force. that Officer must have been a cultist or high on shitt
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by refiner(f): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
You still haven't modify those comments of urs, ehn this fine girl?

lol....wat and wat should I modify?....

buh why do u wish I modify it?...its of no use now....dem don already see amsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.