Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri (43385 Views)

Jonathan’s Kinsman In Trouble Over $289m Special Votes For NIA- The Nation / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Tension As Navy Kill Tompolo’s Kinsman In warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by rapistbuhari: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari cant help wrecking his own boat
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by chukwukadibia10: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by sosanova: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Buhari the Dullard

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Utchman1: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.

You may consider relocating, because he is your president till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by lordsharks(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
xamuel17:
hw much is fuel in ur area?
2k per Gallon
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Utchman1:

Hope you are enjoying this change in your closed corner?

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by lekkie073(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Utchman1:

he is president for now....he might even die tomorrow (not wishing him dat sha)

2 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by tinktanker: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
from scooping of sand to crude oil........that how they start and beside why scooping at 10pm in the night
can u read?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by esosuo: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
SCOOPING SAND BY 10PM NIGERIA TIME ABI ,TELL US THE REAL TIN HE WAS SCOOPIMG JARE ,GBARAMATU WEN I KNOW I PRAY MAK DEM RELEASE 5K TO NAVY FOR KILLING THEIR PERSON MAK WAR NO BUST
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by deloon(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Please show my son some love!

He is 1 today
What's your son gonna do with them likes?

2 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Utchman1: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Hope you are enjoying this change in your closed corner?

Yes I am enjoying the change process.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Utchman1:

Yes I am enjoying the change process.
lucky you brother.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Mendelssohn(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.

**** Tell me, how many extra judicial killings were made during Jonathan's era? Would you say it was Jonathan that pulled these guys hands on the trigger? Is killing innocent people part of the mission what Buhari asked the military to do in the Niger delta? It's unfortunate your grey matter can never be developed as you talk like an in ****

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Hero10001: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
from scooping of sand to crude oil........that how they start and beside why scooping at 10pm in the night
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by DonBenny77(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:

u dont hav brains. dats d right time to scoop sand wen d tide is high
ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Hero10001: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
tinktanker:
can u read?
Can't you comphrehend?! A sand scoop could turn a oil scooper over night in SS.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Mendelssohn(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
pls can someone explain to me wats going on in dis our beloved country?undecided

The person who will explain to you is also a Nigerian like you. The only difference between you and him or her is the time spent on getting updated with the news. You can as well be better if you take more time and interest in national news.

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by shamecurls(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Bro you can lie o shocked shocked

You carry another person pikin come Nairaland to fetch cheap likes sad

God is watching you in HD+

Haba! Why will I lie
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Bigcake: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
Scooping sand at a jetty midnight?

How stewpyd do ya'll think we are?
even if he was scooping fuel at that time, why couldnt the security officer arrest him rather than resorting to jungle justice. Recently a Federal High Court sentenced some Chinese to 5years behind bars for stealing our crude oil. they question now is, why did the security officers not shoot at the chinese?

1 Like

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Pidggin(f): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Utchman1:

And how old will he be by then, assuming he is still alive, not wishing him dead it's just a question
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by 4nobody4every1: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
sad
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by SleekMallam: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mendelssohn:

**** Tell me, how many extra judicial killings were made during Jonathan's era? Would you say it was Jonathan that pulled these guys hands on the trigger? Is killing innocent people part of the mission what Buhari asked the military to do in the Niger delta? It's unfortunate your grey matter can never be developed as you talk like an in ****
If you put 2 and 2 together, you would understand that since after the massacre of over 1000 Shiites that Buhari has given point and kill as a standing order to the military. Were you scared of solitary confinement?
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by refiner(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mendelssohn:

The person who will explain to you is also a Nigerian like you. The only difference between you and him or her is the time spent on getting updated with the news. You can as well be better if you take more time and interest in national news.

ok noted!

now can u pls explain?undecided
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by DaBullIT(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bigcake:
even if he was scooping fuel at that time, why couldnt the security officer arrest him rather than resorting to jungle justice. Recently a Federal High Court sentenced some Chinese to 5years behind bars for stealing our crude oil. they question now is, why did the security officers not shoot at the chinese?

Story according to his kinsmen

What if he shot back huh? Have you heard the navy's version,? Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Life4Varnity: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
moneybag100:
What tension is there from killing a criminal?
. Imagine o
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Lawalemi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tompolo was the last militant to surrender under the Amnesty program. That explain why it will be difficult for the special force to locate him.
They should free him and fall back to their CIC
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
u know nothing about Niger delta with such questions.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
moneybag100:
What tension is there from killing a criminal?
did u read the news at all?? ur u just made this comment based on the headline.
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Alezy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]scooping sand or fuel? And at Night?

There are three sides to a story. THEIR SIDE, HIS SIDE, and THE TRUTH

Let me wait for the truth[/size]
oga scoping sand at night if a norm
Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by winj: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Buhari is breeding another crises in the ND with his unlawful killings

What crisis?
Niger Deltans are used to making threats and never acting on them, despite having better weapons than Nigerian army.

They said if Buhari wins war will start, it never did.
They said if Fulani herdsmen kill anyone in Delta war will start, anytime they hear of herdsmen they abandon their weapons and run away.

Southerners are noisemakers with no balls to back anything up, ask mallams they will tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by Edwinmason(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
u know nothing about Niger delta with such questions.
i have being living in niger delta all my life and i know sumtin that u obviously dont know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / Reno Omokri: Buhari And Trump Call Will Boost US/Nigeria Relations / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.