Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi (23330 Views)

Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by attacker231: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

You are free to hang yourself

Buhari is a failure and disgrace to the world

You have achieved nothing in your life at the age of 49 yet you calling a President a failure, you are a disgrace to your family.

10 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by BlackTechnology: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
attacker231:

You have achieved nothing in your life at the age of 49 yet you calling a President a failure, you are a disgrace to your family.

Have you bought fuel for today.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by amaechi1: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2016
You are right, like dumping APGA for PDP after your tenure as governor on the platform of APGA. Shameless comment.
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by millionaireman: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Looks like this man is asking for K.O from the igbos...oya...its time to *FINiSH HiM*!!!

Let d bashing begin

In his desire to become a senator - eating at the centre, Peter Obi may eventually join APC and finally make himself politically irrelevant.
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Oxenomy: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Was he not the one that brought Obiano? .. Obiano has been managing his Fidelity Bank for him, what could've gone wrong?... Anyway Anambra politics is none of my business undecided
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by amaechi1: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

He is a failure because, he has blocked all gaps where you and cronies usually loot this country and forming big boy. Big boy have being transform to small boy.

8 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by attacker231: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

I dont live in Nigeria, even if am in Nigeria fuel wont be a problem for me. Go do something meaningful with your life, dont let your kids curse you when they grow up. Just an advice.

11 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by BlackTechnology: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2016
attacker231:

I dont live in Nigeria, even if am in Nigeria fuel wont be a problem for me. Go do something meaningful with your life, dont let your kids curse you when they grow up. Just an advice.

Why not come back and help Buhari rebuild Nigeria

If Buhari is not a failure, why are you still in a foreign country

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by attacker231: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Why not come back and help Buhari rebuild Nigeria

If Buhari is not a failure, why are you still in a foreign country

****I was not born in Nigeria and have only spent 10 years of my entire existence there, but am proud of Nigeria. Unpatriotic citizen like you are the problem of that country, you pray and wish doom for it but still complain, go and find job ****

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by BlackTechnology: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2016
attacker231:

Dunce, I was not born in Nigeria and have only spent 10 years of my entire existence there, but am proud of Nigeria. Unpatriotic citizen like you are the problem of that country, you pray and wish doom for it but still complain, go and find job cos you are a complete failure in life.

Your father left Nigeria because she is a jungle

Come back and live in Nigeria if you believe Buhari can CHANGE Nigeria

Yeye dey smell

7 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Babacele: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2016
modath:

Of course, when the world as you know it is coloured by myopia & PTSD occasioned by election defeat ....

I know your type, 38mths of bitterness still left to live through can render anyone emotionally unbalanced so I get the irrational attitude, now run along & roll a threadbare tyre down your street... cool

Mowicked!

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by gwales: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

is it true that Nnamdi kunu would spend his Easter in prison?

11 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by MarysMeal: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Your father left Nigeria because she is a jungle

Come back and live in Nigeria if you believe Buhari can CHANGE Nigeria

Yeye dey smell

Why should he come back and live in Nigeria?

Why not tell those foreigners living in Nigeria to go back and live in their country?

Better go find something to do with your life.

8 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by MarysMeal: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
amaechi1:

He is a failure because, he has blocked all gaps where you and cronies usually loot this country and forming big boy. Big boy have being transform to small boy.

Lwkmd.

Una wicked for here o.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

So what are the yorubas benefitting from the polical bridge? Seems yOu dont realize the fulanis have used and dumped tinubu and his bridge
This is d peek of self delusion! Jus how has Tinubu been dumped?Tinubu's kinsmen re still occupying very sensitive post in this admin! Ur prayer for Baba to investigate Tinubu so that ipod clowns in town will sscream that hhe(tinubu) has been used and dumped will not happen!

3 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by AstraNetwork: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Focus on your useless and worthless Imo state and leave Anambra and it's people out of your frustrated and hopeless life for once.

[s]
Abagworo:

Politicians are like Messi. They dribble you inside out and score their goal without mercy. The Obiano you are fighting for has foreseen to death of several Igbos since he became Governor and was the 1st Igbo Governor to go pledge loyalty to Buhari immediately Jonathan lost.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/gov-obiano-visits-buhari/
a

[/s]
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by attacker231: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2016
MarysMeal:

Why should he come back and live in Nigeria?

Why not tell those foreigners living in Nigeria to go back and live in their country?

Better go find something to do with your life.

Dont mind the hateful being, he is only sad cos the man he hates so much is his President, he can go kill himself if he is tired of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by BlackTechnology: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
attacker231:

Dont cry when i insult your late father, you are from the place where you wake your parents with sliding tackle so its no surprise. You can go end your miserable life if you dont like Nigeria, no one cares about your existence.

Come back to Nigeria and live under Buhari's Nigeria if you believe he means well for Nigeria

Tell Bubu to bring his daughter back to Nigeria to complete her education in the University of Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by attacker231: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
[s]
BlackTechnology:

Come back to Nigeria and live under Buhari's Nigeria if you believe he means well for Nigeria

Tell Bubu to bring his daughter back to Nigeria to complete her education in the University of Abuja
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth, I should leave my work and family and come live in Nigera cos you said so? Are you okay at all. Whats holding you from leaving Nigeria to Asia where your people are been slaughtered instead of disgracing your family online. You have no shame at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by MarysMeal: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2016
attacker231:

Dont mind the hateful being, he is only sad cos the man he hates so much is his President, he can go kill himself if he is tired of Nigeria.

I don't know why some people absorb so much hate in them.

4 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
modath:

This Peter Obi is a man to be wary of, he is one of the reasons that the SE didn't build bridges... he told them they were self sufficient & could get things done on their own lonesome , postured that maximum hostility was the way to go.. angry

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/opinion/how-peter-obi-killed-apc-in-igbo-land/128574.html

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/07/peter-obi’s-misleading-ethnocentrism-osita-nwaka

Same man is now claiming that they chose to be spectators!! Haba nah, uncool & b1t*hass move!!
Lmao. grin
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
When Oba Akiolu spoke, they descended on the thread like bees on honey, the thread grew so long so fast. Now their bloda has spoken and they've practically withdrawn into their respective cocoons. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
So according to Peter Obi, Governance is only about sharing National Cake?

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
So according to Peter Obi, Governance is only about sharing National Cake?

"No zoo politician, that is not a crimininal or a rogue, Aso rock is life a club, where they go to share the money meant for everyone. Sad, very sad indeed" - N.K

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by richidinho(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrygian:
And d ones here wont realize, when tinubu was mending political bridges they were shouting almajiri up and down.listen they wont listen Na wetin una own just say.

Mending political bridges my foot, ur life don change?
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Adebola314: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Obi, you are the chief Chief inflicter of the igbos woes by your wishy washy , saboteur brand of politics. You have been called a micro wave , food is ready politician because of your political prostitution, so you have no right to preach the rubbish you are preaching here. I thought it was said that judas Iscariot hanged himself. Have you decided to resurrect before our savior himself? Typical of you, always trying to get to the finish line by betraying those who made it possible for you to run the race.
Nothing person no go hear all because you want to become senator!
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Sunnycliff(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrygian:
And d ones here wont realize, when tinubu was mending political bridges they were shouting almajiri up and down.listen they wont listen Na wetin una own just say.

And what has tinubu gained?Rather than ass licking! To hell with Obi
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by zaynie(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
modath:

Of course, when the world as you know it is coloured by myopia & PTSD occasioned by election defeat ....

I know your type, 38mths of bitterness still left to live through can render anyone emotionally unbalanced so I get the irrational attitude, now run along & roll a threadbare tyre down your street... cool

Ouch
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Banter1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Whoever still takes this deceptive, selfish and greedy man seriously. This same person that didn't attract any meaningful FG projects to Anambra for 8 years despite always frequenting Aso rock and romancing GEJ.
I want him to contest the senatorial rerun so he can lose and finally go home
one ipad yoots spoted.
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Banter1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Whoever still takes this deceptive, selfish and greedy man seriously. This same person that didn't attract any meaningful FG projects to Anambra for 8 years despite always frequenting Aso rock and romancing GEJ.
I want him to contest the senatorial rerun so he can lose and finally go home
one ipad yoots spotted

1 Like

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
He's confused. Marginalization being self inflicted is an oxymoron. This guy, this elder statesman should just keep his mouth closed....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East / El-rufai Reacts To Burning Of Church And Police Station In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.