Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi (23327 Views)

Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by sukkot: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Beremx:
Peter Obi should tell Igbos who was responsible for the killings of MASSOB members thrown into Ezi River.
seems oba akiolu has found his way to ala igbo land cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Prince16: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
gretblue:

May God widen your knowledge for you.The online hates between Yorubas and Ibos today is a bi product of Peter Obi.The way he escalated the deportation then for his own selfish and political gains then was just too alarming.Unfortunately my brothers from the east played to Obi gallery.The simply question on my mind is, what has Obi done to alleviate the suffering of those deported from Lagos since he left office except his own selfish political gains.

Thank God u have ur head well screwed on ur head. Unfortunately, very few think objectively like ds.

The sw had no issue with se not until d likes of obi had to incite d gullible ones against d sw via d deportation saga. "Uncle" Kanu's IPOB did not help matters either. They were able 2 brainwash d se 2 see all other tribes as dr enemy (including d sw who hitherto have no qualms with d se).

Such actions led 2 d widening of d gap of cooperation with the SE. Only an imbecilee will eat food at d abode of his avowed enemy

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by SUBWAY101(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
BlackTechnology:

You are free to hang yourself

Buhari is a failure and disgrace to the world

You are the failure here cos you are a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by ransomed: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let us swallow the bitter pill. The truth is so bitter...

1 Like

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by simplycarro: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
The question is, are Igbos marginalised in Nigeria?
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by ninodaniel(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Whoever still takes this deceptive, selfish and greedy man seriously. This same person that didn't attract any meaningful FG projects to Anambra for 8 years despite always frequenting Aso rock and romancing GEJ.
I want him to contest the senatorial rerun so he can lose and finally go home
mind u if peter obi finally gets d ticket for dt Senatorial election, umeh and co should forget about it cos he will beat them.umeh and co r not even half intelligent as peter.he is d smartest politician I hv seen in anambra, u can never outsmart him so just pray dt ticket no enter him hand. remember wen he gave obiano ticket wen nobody knew obiano he still delivered him in d midst of strong men like ngige and co and even iyom and soludo dt cm out for apga primaries then will tell u beta. I don't knw hw he will do it but don't Eva underestimate dt man. even umeh himself is still scared of him just dt he is hiding under his long cap. anyways time will tell. and as for d oda tins u said about him not attracting Federal projects let me forgive u for u knw not wt u r saying.dis man made all d urban and rural areas accessible in anambra he rebuilt all primary and secondary schools even d one in ur village in anambra, anambra state was not owing any dime wen he left office even obiano testified to DAT during his campaign forget wts is happening nw. obiano is building flyovers everywhere because obi has virtually done all d necessary projects for him.if dt he met anambra state in a disastrous state he wouldn't hv tym for all those extravagant projects.in my own opinion peter obi still remains d best governor anambra hv seen, though I will only judge obiano after 8yrs. mind u d 7th commandment said thou shall not lie against thy neighbor so stop lying against obi. if not for him obiano and umeh wouldn't hv been where dey r now in politics. I will stop here but let him without sin cast d first stone

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by chiefobdk(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is like Obiano fans have invaded the thread grin

As for 2017, I'm sure the good people of Anambra state will decide

anambra is apga. apga is anambra
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
chiefobdk:

anambra is apga. apga is anambra
anambra WAS APGA but not anymore. PDP is taking over....
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by ONYEKA300: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
PDP will never rule Anambra again, i will not forget what we suffer in hands of PDP in Anambra state. As for peter obi, he should go and sit down, because willie obiano is far better than him.
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by renegade09(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Great Igbo son, mentor, philosopher and Icon. We miss u in anambra state. Your successor is nothing but a philandering buffoon. Go and represent Ndi Anambra in the senate. We love you!

1 Like

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Collinsc252: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
MarysMeal:
Peter Obi is a shameless man - Willie Obianno (2016)

what makes him shameless ?
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by chiefobdk(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
anambra WAS APGA but not anymore. PDP is taking over....

anambra is apga apga is anambra

1 Like

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by lashout1: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
mtcheew! Na Karaa b this Na. This is only a political statement to lure pple into voting his candidate. what is legal is legit.
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Unkl(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
this has always been my stand. though Peter Obi was among the Ibo leaders that poisoned the mind of the ibos against other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by wtfCode: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
I hate this b*tchass
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by ofwest: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't know why these I Before Others are crying over this issue of marginalization. In the 1st republic they had more than 70%of ministerial appointments , education, foreign affairs, transportations, aviation, name it . remember " man of timber and caliber who flew a large team of (Antilogwu )dancers to the US how many of them returned back to the country.' they were the GM of this and MD that govt. parastatals and Agencies. Who were in the police and power? were they not. remember the only position left for the Yorubas then was Information,and Post and Telegraphs; Tos Benson and Olu Akinfosile respectively. In the 2nd republic under Sheu Shagari 1979 to 83 the Ibos took the lion share ditto during the administration of Yaradua not to talk of Good luck Jonathan. During those eras there were no clamor of marginalization it now that the Yorubas teamed up with a man integrity to reclaim the already collapsed nation that the I Before Others are now crying marginalization and a call for Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by pyxon(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Prince16:

Thank God u have ur head well screwed on ur head. Unfortunately, very few think objectively like ds.

The sw had no issue with se not until d likes of obi had to incite d gullible ones against d sw via d deportation saga. "Uncle" Kanu's IPOB did not help matters either. They were able 2 brainwash d se 2 see all other tribes as dr enemy (including d sw who hitherto have no qualms with d se).

Such actions led 2 d widening of d gap of cooperation with the SE. Only an imbecilee will eat food at d abode of his avowed enemy

Just like TINUBU and the sw has eternally betrayed the ss/se and are playing second fiddle to the north in a party they created together. my question is, is apc a good enough reason for the yorubas to deny their ss brothers like that. that is what fear fear causes sha
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Prince16: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by pyxon(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Prince16:

Oops! the same sw dt voted MASSIVELY 4 ss via GEJ in 2011?
The question many shy away from is "why did d same sw which hitherto ha voted enmass 4 GEJ suddenly rejected him in 2015? Simple: bad governance and majorly corruption!!!

The average sw doesn't flow with d crowd. If u can do d job, u'll get dr unalloyed support.

THE average sw will vote a se/ss/north over his own anyday once he sees dt he is far better!

Unfortunately, this can't be said of many other tribes. They had rather see their "son" hold sway irrespective of his incapacity. This is d crux of d matter.

The way the north wanted their son there and recruited services of Tinubu and tappe into the disloyal trait of the sw. Cajoled the sw with the vp slot apc promised their son along with other plum jobs they thought will come their way in the Buhari administration. Lets tell ourselves the truth....so we will be set free like Jesus this easter
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Prince16: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
pyxon:

The way the north wanted their son there and recruited services of Tinubu and tappe into the disloyal trait of the sw. Cajoled the sw with the vp slot apc promised their son along with other plum jobs they thought will come their way in the Buhari administration. Lets tell ourselves the truth....so we will be set free like Jesus this easter

Let's not digress. The question is why did d same ppl (sw) dt voted massively 4 GEJ in 2011 turn around 2 reject him less than 5 yrs later. Tinubu has only one vote! Tinubu is wise enough not 2 swim against d tide.

Poser 1: In 2007, it was pretty obvious dt he wanted someone else as Lagos state gov apart from Fashola,but because of d massive support fashola had from lagosians, he-Tinubu quickly beat a retreat and feigned support 4 fashola.

Poser 2: The sw roundly rejected former president obasanjo in 2003. It was so bad dt he-obj lost in Ogun state. (his state), his local govt and EVEN in his ward!

The major difference btw d sw and many other tribes is dt if u can do d job, u get dr support ;but if not,............ sorry, u're on a long tin - irrespective of tribal/ethnic affiliations!

3 Likes

Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by pyxon(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Prince16:

Let's not digress. The question is why did d same ppl (sw) dt voted massively 4 GEJ in 2011 turn around 2 reject him less than 5 yrs later. Tinubu has only one vote! Tinubu is wise enough not 2 swim against d tide.

Poser 1: In 2007, it was pretty obvious dt he wanted someone else as Lagos state gov apart from Fashola,but because of d massive support fashola had from lagosians, he-Tinubu quickly beat a retreat and feigned support 4 fashola.

Poser 2: The sw roundly rejected former president obasanjo in 2003. It was so bad dt he-obj lost in Ogun state. (his state), his local govt and EVEN in his ward!

The major difference btw d sw and many other tribes is dt if u can do d job, u get dr support ;but if not,............ sorry, u're on a long tin - irrespective of tribal/ethnic affiliations!

sorry for the long delay before posting, i was checking the net for a report regarding the info you posted that obj lost his state in the 2003 presidential election only to discover that this statement is a blatant lie. must you resort to lies, propaganda and conspiracy theories like a typical yoluba man. who did he lose his state to?

POSER 1: Tinuba rides on the wave of a people's popularity to stay politically relevant. He did it with Fashola by dumping the person whom he originally supported and going with a more liked Fashola. He did it with Buhari and did it with Lawan in the senate. its called being a political leech. he currently isnt in good terms with Fashola and he is becoming less and less relevant in this apc/buhari administration. They are getting tired of him
Re: Marginalization Of Igbos, Self-inflicted -Peter Obi by Prince16: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
pyxon:

sorry for the long delay before posting, i was checking the net for a report regarding the info you posted that obj lost his state in the 2003 presidential election only to discover that this statement is a blatant lie. must you resort to lies, propaganda and conspiracy theories like a typical yoluba man. who did he lose his state to?

POSER 1: Tinuba rides on the wave of a people's popularity to stay politically relevant. He did it with Fashola by dumping the person whom he originally supported and going with a more liked Fashola. He did it with Buhari and did it with Lawan in the senate. its called being a political leech. he currently isnt in good terms with Fashola and he is becoming less and less relevant in this apc/buhari administration. They are getting tired of him

Apologies 4 d error! I meant to say 1999 and not 2003

In 1999, obasanjo lost

(i) in his zone-sw
(ii) in his state-ogun state
(iii) in his local govt - Abeokuta
(iv) in his ward
(v) EVEN in his booth
-----------------------------------
"In1999, Obasanjo lost his
booth, ward, council, state and the
entire South West zone."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/obasanjos-endorsement-buhari-irrelevant-owie/

---------------------------------

I'm very delighted dt u took d pains 2 research whether d sw really rejected it's own or not!
This shows dt u're willing 2 learn and not rely totally on d infos daddy & mummy fed u with.
Now u can see dt d sw nor dey carry ethnicity 4 head like sausage!!, if u can do d job they support u but if they see u as a misfit, ol'boy, u are on ur own o- irrespective of ethnic/tribal affiliation!
----------------------------------

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.