Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272679 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
ultimate77:
Pls guys, my own problem is my modem.. It was fixed to my pc and tthunder striked, both the system and the modem stopped functioning.. I need the moddem more than the system. Plls CA my modem be fixed? Help me pls
have u tested d modem else where?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Valentinooo: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Somebody should pls help with a link to download battery calibrator for HP 620.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultimate77(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015

Yea... I have buh t isn't sstill working
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultimate77(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015

Yess.. I have buh it isn't working.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultimate77(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2015

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultimate77(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
zyzxx:

Yea buh its nat workingg
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Valentinooo:
Somebody should pls help with a link to download battery calibrator for HP 620.

Dear Valentinooo,

You'd be better off downloading an HP Battery test, this would test your battery and
it's status. It is unlikely that you would be able to download a battery calibrator.
Thus, I would advise you to Google Hp battery test and follow the instructions
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Valentinooo: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
deji2009:

Dear Valentinooo,

You'd be better off downloading HP Battery test, this would test your battery and
the it's status. It is unlikely that you would be able to download a battery calibrator.
ok Bro. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wunderkiind(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
zyzxx:
u av to solve dis as soon as u can coz it may affect ur hardisk likewise ur work. To avoid dis, stop on and off of the computer to check maybe it will work

Av u try to login thru safe mode?

thanks for quick reply.

Plss can you explain what u mean by safe mode? I dont know how to do it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
wunderkiind:

thanks for quick reply.

Dear wunderkiind,

Given zyzxx advice, could you use google to find out how to access a safe mode.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wunderkiind(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
deji2009:

Dear wunderkiind,

Given zyzxx advice, could you use google to find out how to access a safe mode.

oh okayy! Will do just that, don't mind me jare lol. Thanks

*off to google*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
wunderkiind:

thanks for quick reply.

on your pc before it start booting after it display the manufacturer logo keep pressing f8 until you see a list of options choose safe mode there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Prouddad38(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello guys, I have a Windows 8 on HP 2000, suddenly had a registry file error and my PC developed a Dead Blue screen.

I had to format my PC and lost all files and apps. The challenge now is that I can't run any program, as it asks for a Microsoft .Net 3.5, which I have downloaded and transfered to my PC through my Blackberry.

But now, my BB Manager won't run on my PC without the .net 3.5 downloaded files, and I need to browse wit my BB. I want to know if there is a work around this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Prouddad38(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Does anyone know about any Free Registry Cleaner that is good, and won't delete good registry files to cause System Program malfunctions?

And also: What files do I have to download to avoid the Dead Blue screen on Windows 8 from coming up again please? Because my Trading business requires an up-to-date and high speed, healthy PC.

Please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
ultimate77:
Pls guys, my own problem is my modem.. It was fixed to my pc and tthunder striked, both the system and the modem stopped functioning.. I need the moddem more than the system. Plls CA my modem be fixed? Help me pls... Its my firsst tiime here

Yeepe... Which kind thunder be that ?? What brand of modem is that...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Prouddad38:
Does anyone know about any Free Registry Cleaner that is good, and won't delete good registry files to cause System Program malfunctions?

And also: What files do I have to download to avoid the Dead Blue screen on Windows 8 from coming up again please? Because my Trading business requires an up-to-date and high speed, healthy PC.

Please help.

1st Problem: Ccleaner with do the Job perfectly without tampering with System ish....

Link : http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

Pm me for Serial ..

2nd froblem: Upgrade to windows 8.1. BSOD with be a past thingy ...

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultimate77(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

Yeepe... Which kind thunder be that ?? What brand of modem is that...

Na port harcourt raiining season thunger o.... Na Etisalat modem o.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
horrpeyemi:
hi bro good evening to you, thanks for helping here may God bless you abundantly I do computer hardware stuff will like to help here and know you guys, the likes of Lord Reed, zyzxx and others if you are on whatsapp I will like to get your contact thanks sir

So good to have You Sir..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
ultimate77:

Na port harcourt raiining season thunger o.... Na Etisalat modem o.

Na wao ...for that Modem to they important than PC . He be like say the Pc self don tire u bro. Anyways RIP to the Pc.

Now let try Fix Modem. first .. What Os Are Trying to Inserting the Modem. Cos Windows Doesnt support most modems until you have to make some upgrade.

Another thing is was there A noticeable sound coming.. Like if the Pc is reading it but not just working. When Inserted try See Device Manager then Modem to see If u notice a thang
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

you too sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2015
ultimate77:

Yea buh its nat workingg
ah, is it not detecting or it bring and error message?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
zyzxx:
which side in Ibadan ?
And again is it an Engrn wu diagnose it and said it possessor?
Apata area.... Pls will like if you can check it out. The stuff doesn't power on.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

Try the trick you said I should try, still is not powering on. What do you think might be the problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eflintsone(m): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2015
deji2009:

Dear Valentinooo,

You'd be better off downloading an HP Battery test, this would test your battery and
it's status. It is unlikely that you would be able to download a battery calibrator.
hello hear , any Hp tx2000 battery for sale in lagos ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wunderkiind(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2015
horrpeyemi:
on your pc before it start booting after it display the manufacturer logo keep pressing f8 until you see a list of options choose safe mode there
Thanks.

@zyxx, Tolzeal, deji2009, thanks to you guys for your inputs. smiley
My system is back, up and running! It turned out it only needed brushing of the internal parts, as it came on after that was done lol.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ifebazz(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

Lol... how does The windows update affects this

Anyways its your game control section ... Visit and Edit. What Game are You playing ...
I didn't say 'Windows update' bro, said Windows Upgrade.
All football games, not the settings of the game cos I've been through those.
Again I've observed that it's not the video graphics ish, cos I uninstalled and tried it to no avail.
Think it's the game controls drivers I guess.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Funpeter:
boss the number is not going.
confirm sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluschenco(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
My laptop has been responding that my password is incorrect. I only have access as a guest. please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bedfordng(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Prouddad38:
Hello guys, I have a Windows 8 on HP 2000, suddenly had a registry file error and my PC developed a Dead Blue screen.

I had to format my PC and lost all files and apps. The challenge now is that I can't run any program, as it asks for a Microsoft .Net 3.5, which I have downloaded and transfered to my PC through my Blackberry.

But now, my BB Manager won't run on my PC without the .net 3.5 downloaded files, and I need to browse wit my BB. I want to know if there is a work around this.
take it to cyber cafe and use the pc to download the dotnet frame work.or take your bb to a friends place and transfer the file to flash drive.better stillm use bluetooth to transfer the file to your pc or other mobile phone and then use usb to transfer to pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bedfordng(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Prouddad38:

Please help.
most of the registry cleaner are premium version.i make use of ccleaner.you can try the free version.as for blue screen, no software is available to prevent it.it occurs ones in a while but you can try to avoid its frequent occurence by cleaning your pc, making sure you don't over heat the pc, don't use your pc on top of a chair, table or bed where air is not penetrating under it, if you must use it on chair or bed, use a book as a stand, don't use heavy apps at the same time and lots more

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.