Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270210 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bedfordng(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oluschenco:
My laptop has been responding that my password is incorrect. I only have access as a guest. please help.
then reset the password.depending on the windows you are using, i will recommend using hirenboot cd.thats what i usually use
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluschenco(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
bedfordng:
then reset the password.depending on the windows you are using, i will recommend using hirenboot cd.thats what i usually use

thanks. can i load through a flash drive because it is a mini-laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bedfordng(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oluschenco:

thanks. can i load through a flash drive because it is a mini-laptop
you will still need a pc with dvd drive to convert the flash into bootable.so just look for external dvd drive to get it done
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funpeter:
Try the trick you said I should try, still is not powering on. What do you think might be the problem

Ok see zyzxx he stays at Ibadan. For hardware checkup.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hahahah big boss
How far?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

Thanks sir.........have done that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lero15(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hello, everyone.
My hp 635 has refused to start up.
When I switch it on, it brings a startup menu...I press enter to continue setup but it bounces back.

Please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lero15(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lero15:
Hello, everyone.
My hp 635 has refused to start up.
When I switch it on, it brings a startup menu...I press enter to continue setup but it bounces back.

Please help.
Startup menu

F1 system info
F2 system diagnostics
F9 boot device option
F10 BIOS setup
F11 system recovery

ENTER- Continue startup

That's all I see
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by smoothicon(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

make use of Pdanet+.....¿¿ cheesy
boss i jst installed the pdanet on my phone nd system yet it aint connecting wat can i do abt dat hw do i connect sucessfully
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lero15:

Startup menu

F1 system info
F2 system diagnostics
F9 boot device option
F10 BIOS setup
F11 system recovery

ENTER- Continue startup

That's all I see
are u sure ur hardisk is ok?
As ur hardisk show any errors sign b4 now?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lero15(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
zyzxx:
No. But last week, I heard a funny sound wen I switched it on. It did work and there was no problem afterwards. I still used it on Sunday and no problem until this evening..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Lero15:

No. But last week, I heard a funny sound wen I switched it on. It did work and there was no problem afterwards. I still used it on Sunday and no problem until this evening..

zyzxx:

Given the above, could I ask you to press f10
And run me an hard drive test. Please check and
remove any cd or peripherals that are attached.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2015
bedfordng:

wink
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2015
bedfordng:
most of the registry cleaner are premium version.i make use of ccleaner.you can try the free version.as for blue screen, no software is available to prevent it.it occurs ones in a while but you can try to avoid its frequent occurence by cleaning your pc, making sure you don't over heat the pc, don't use your pc on top of a chair, table or bed where air is not penetrating under it, if you must use it on chair or bed, use a book as a stand, don't use heavy apps at the same time and lots more

Wow !
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2015
smoothicon:
boss i jst installed the pdanet on my phone nd system yet it aint connecting wat can i do abt dat hw do i connect sucessfully

Given tozeal advice, could I ask you to visit the phone manufacturer website for help and support.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Good day everyone please i have a problem with my pc I don't really know how I did it but my Bluetooth his no longer working and I can't find any driver on my system for it I then downloaded a Bluetooth software online and it keeps telling me to turn on bluetooth or plug in Bluetooth radio
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
Good day everyone please i have a problem with my pc I don't really know how I did it but my Bluetooth his no longer working and I can't find any driver on my system for it I then downloaded a Bluetooth software online and it keeps telling me to turn on bluetooth or plug in Bluetooth radio

Did you download the right software specific for your computer?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rafasere(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2015
I caanot open my other comupter. it is shutdown & restereted . how to reslove my problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lero15(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
deji2009:

Given the above, could I ask you to press f10
And run me an hard drive test. Please check and
remove any cd or peripherals that are attached.
Thanks. I did that but the second test that took about 1 hour didn't complete its test.

Still no progress yet.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
rafasere:
I caanot open my other comupter. it is shutdown & restereted . how to reslove my problem

It seems your system is virus infected, try and get an updated antivirus to scan your system and get back to us the result.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2015
ZEPHYREN:

What you just need to do is download the driver of the Bluetooth that should fix it all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tommiesyn: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls how do I retrieve a forgotten windows 8 password?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZEPHYREN(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Did you download the right software specific for your computer?
thing his that I now even have a bigger problem in the attempt to restore my Bluetooth I kinda did some thing else and now all my programs and software are now appearing as adobe files and they have refused to open
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lero15:

Thanks. I did that but the second test that took about 1 hour didn't complete its test.

Still no progress yet.

Could you please go back
and run me a short test

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
thing his that I now even have a bigger problem in the attempt to restore my Bluetooth I kinda did some thing else and now all my programs and software are now appearing as adobe files and they have refused to open

You have probably downloaded a malware like pepperzip or flashback.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZEPHYREN(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:

You have probably downloaded a malware like pepperzip or flashback.
so what do you think I should do now I tried recovery like restoring the pc to an earlier time that it functioned well but I got know luck on that front
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
so what do you think I should do now I tried recovery like restoring the pc to an earlier time that it functioned well but I got know luck on that front

Use a malware scanner like Malwarebytes to diagnose.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ayusco85(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
My system is tellin me "The user profile service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.... Pls wat can I do? I don't want to loose my files
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZEPHYREN(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Use a malware scanner like Malwarebytes to diagnose.
I finally was able to get it fix what I did was just to delete the Adobe pdf reader and all my softwares returned back to normal and now functioning very well
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayusco85:
My system is tellin me "The user profile service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.... Pls wat can I do? I don't want to loose my files
try to login to safe mode
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lero15(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
deji2009:

Could you please go back
and run me a short test
It displayed a blinking interface *exit discarding changes?*

I chose an optn

Its on now...,
I don't know wat to do to avoid such in d future.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lero15:

It displayed a blinking interface *exit discarding changes?*

I chose an optn

Its on now...,
I don't know wat to do to avoid such in d future.

What is o p t n

We haven't changed
Anything all I ask you to
Do was to run a hard drive short test

Please explain what's happening

The short test shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.