Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,259 members, 7,957,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1333993 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dhannyluv(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please I need your help. I just got a new power pack (charger) and a USB Twin Game pad for my HP Compaq 6720s laptop. But I noticed that whenever I am charging my laptop, the game pad will NOT work when I'm playing games. But once I remove the charger from my laptop the game pad will work smoothly.

Please is there anything wrong? Does the problem lie with the game pad or with the charger?

HP Compaq 6720s Spec
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 540 @1.8GHz
32bit Operating System, x64 based processor
RAM: 2.00GB
Running Windows 8 Enterprise

Charger
INPUT: 100-240V ~ 1.7A(1.7A) 50-60 Hz
OUTPUT: 18.5V(18.5V) === 3.5A(3.5A)
65W
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
dhannyluv:
Please I need your help. I just got a new power pack (charger) and a USB Twin Game pad for my HP Compaq 6720s laptop. But I noticed that whenever I am charging my laptop, the game pad will NOT work when I'm playing games. But once I remove the charger from my laptop the game pad will work smoothly.

Please is there anything wrong? Does the problem lie with the game pad or with the charger?

HP Compaq 6720s Spec
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 540 @1.8GHz
32bit Operating System, x64 based processor
RAM: 2.00GB
Running Windows 8 Enterprise

Charger
INPUT: 100-240V ~ 1.7A(1.7A) 50-60 Hz
OUTPUT: 18.5V(18.5V) === 3.5A(3.5A)
65W
you are using a fake charger which fails to match the OEM rating either on wattage, voltage, or both . you need to try an original charger from a replica of your laptop to ascertain this. If it works perfectly after taking the recommended step , then you need to get an original spare before it spoils your trackpad and/or battery (that is if they aren't spoilt before)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
rolletj:

Please guys my my friend collected my laptop yesterday only to return it today and the screen is showing so many colours everywhere... White is pink, blue is red, its just frustrating... embarassed embarassed cry
I dunno what to do...
I need ur help guys. Please my project work is around the corner, I just need my laptop to be OK

Cc: ourdigitalblast, skydancer
@bigt2 is correct. Did your PC have indifications of a hardware problem before now? What point does it show the colors, immediately you put it on or when you are fully booted? If it's when you just put it on, then it's most likely a harware problem and you may need to see an engineer around you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 26, 2015
My sys has been showing this copy of windows is not genuine, I was asked to provide a product key which I do not know, someone please help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Boye94:
My sys has been showing this copy of windows is not genuine, I was asked to provide a product key which I do not know, someone please help me
I guess you're on windows 7 just try downloading 7loader , you can Google that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by heskeyw(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
can an intel celeron wt 2.31GHz, 32MB VRAM, 1762MB shared memory, 4gb ram, and Intel hd graphics play pes 2013 wtou any hitch?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dbshaywhy(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Gud a.m, I wana sell off my compaq presario F700 which power surge has destabilize its mother board,aside dat, oda tins r intact, anybody interested should contact me via 07061049999.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
heskeyw:
can an intel celeron wt 2.31GHz, 32MB VRAM, 1762MB shared memory, 4gb ram, and Intel hd graphics play pes 2013 wtou any hitch?
even my laptop hp15 notebook of 128mb of GPU and other specs the same as yours experiences noticeable lag sometimes. I'll say except you have the option to tune your GPU memory higher in the bios, it will be as slow as pes 2014 is on my laptop. Lags allot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2015
heskeyw:
it wil be sl0w as hell... ..xcpt u g0ogle abt patches f0r 32mb vram
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2015
edobor108:
Tankz bt etisalat no dy gt network 4 my area o,abeg u gt mtn or airtel own
mtn 4.5gb at N250o or u buy frm 3rdparty data resellers!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2015
bigt2:
even my laptop hp15 notebook of 128mb of GPU and other specs the same as yours experiences noticeable lag sometimes. I'll say except you have the option to tune your GPU memory higher in the bios, it will be as slow as pes 2014 is on my laptop. Lags allot.
pes14 is scrab... G0 f0r pes15 u g0nna enj0y it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Donsammi:
pes14 is scrab... G0 f0r pes15 u g0nna enj0y it
I'm still on pes 13. Love the movement and speed of cr7. Now tell me, does pes 15 feature that individual movements too?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigt2:
I'm still on pes 13. Love the movement and speed of cr7. Now tell me, does pes 15 feature that individual movements too?
yeahhh bro it even enhanced.. d gameplay is cool.. av pes13 too

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Donsammi:
yeahhh bro it even enhanced.. d gameplay is cool.. av pes13 too
how to get it is my problem sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcavoy: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hi, my pc automatically shuts down and restart whenever i connect my modem or other phones as modem. But i discovered that the problem is actually not from the modems or the phones because they have all been scan to be virus-free and functioning normal.But i can use the laptop for any lenght of time without having any problem in as much as i am offline except i connect to the internet that this problem use to arise. I use window 7 ultimate, please what could be the cause of this problem and what is the way out. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by heskeyw(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigt2:
how to get it is my problem sad

at onitsha, we rarely download games. We buy it 4rm d mkt. Pes 2015 shud be 250naira(double CDs)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigt2:
I guess you're on windows 7 just try downloading 7loader , you can Google that
thanks bro but it's not loading
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
heskeyw:

at onitsha, we rarely download games. We buy it 4rm d mkt. Pes 2015 shud be 250naira(double CDs)
that's amazing but here in oyo, you can hardly find a pes 15 disc cos they buy it like recharge cards. Rarely available. angry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Boye94:

thanks bro but it's not loading
hope you selected the option of the old loader?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onyiicletus(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
VISION NAVIGATE MULTI VENTURES NIG LTD
COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY|
DIGITAL OFFICE EQUIPMENT, SALES AND SERVICES
INCLUDES:
~CCTV Surveillance Camera’s & Installation
~Car Tracker
~Solar Energy Installation
~Networking
~Cloud & hosting advisory
~Mobile computing
~Website | Blog Design
~Online Advertisement: Google AdSense, google+,
WordPress & Others
~Software Development|Management
~Web Development|Management
~Environmental Research
~File, Phone and System Recovery
~Ad Directory and Location
~IT Governance
~Enterprise System
~Project Management Office
~System Maintenance
~Online | Distance Learning
~SYSTEM SALES (Laptops/Desktop) SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION

VISIONNAVIGATE NIG LTD
CONSULTANCY—INSTALLATION—UPGRADE OF SECURITY
GADGET—SALES AND SERVICES
Data management
Records/Documents management
Business management tools
Information management with technology
Communication management

CONTACT
Our Customer Interaction Office Phone Numbers
We also deliver nation wide.
+2347061538677, +2348162668846, +2348083910507
Visit the website on
www.vnavigatecode.com
www.facebook.com/greenvisionpremium
www.realsoftprofessional..com
E-mail us @
nigeriacode@gmail.com

Address
International Electronics Market (Eletromat)
Opposite Premier Breweries
Onitsha Anambra Stata

Regional Office
Hosing Estate
16/10 Link Road Fegge
Onitsha
Anambra State.

Rivers Sate
Port Harcourt Hotline +2348126352297
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigt2:
hope you selected the option of the old loader?
didnt see anything like that bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Boye94:

didnt see anything like that bro
what is the name of the loader in question? Okay, fine then run thee command prompt as an administrator ( i guess you know how to do that); type without quotes "SLMGR -REARM" and press Enter.
reboot your computer and download Removewatt (try and google that). then follow the software instructions. Goodluck! cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iraycom: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2015
house i have acer chrome c710 which is runing on google os is it possible to format it and install Window os like Window 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
iraycom:
house i have acer chrome c710 which is runing on google os is it possible to format it and install Window os like Window 7
it depends on your cpu architecture.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
presh247:
My laptop constantly reset my time and date,what could be responsible?

Sounds like your cmos battery (the battery that holds power for your bios, which keeps your system date and time) is going bad or has gone bad. When its bad it will default to an old date on the bios and whenever you change your windows date and time...it will always go back to the system date and time found in the BIOS.

You may need to have the battery changed....its a fairly simple process to change it...you just need to open up your laptop and locate it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
perrol:
please good people help me, i want to format a mini laptop (emachine) without having external cd rom, how can i go about it. thanks

Well, when you say format...do you mean wipe the drive completely blank? or to reinstall an operating system on it?

Either way you do not need a cd-rom drive or a cd-rom for that....you can use a flash drive that has an operating system burned in it...OR you can use a flash drive that has a command prompt application loaded on it (if you just want to wipe it completely) and run the fdisk command to wipe it.

Let us know which one you are trying to do and we can further help you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Anyone else having issues getting
WindowsXP to recognized the phone when
you plug it in using USB. The phone has a
window pop up that the device is not
recognized. I think it might be because I do
not have the correct drivers...tecno phone

Yes i think you answered your question

You may have to look online for the correct drivers to install on your computer to allow it to recognize your device
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
gbadaniyi:
in need help there is a software i need to run and it require window xp to work my system come with a windows 8 how can i install windows xp side by side on the laptop it s a 64 bit

Ususally some software will allow you to run it as Windows XP under the compatibility settings

Just right click on the software and go to properties and then click on compatibility and select which OS you want to run it under

Sometimes it generally works as long as the software in question supports it....

Now to your other question...to install windows xp side by side....I would recommend using virtualization if your system supports it. and also if you have it enabled in your BIOS...

Respond to let us which option you want to go with.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by priscillawill(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls am using hp nc6220 after i install windows 7, when i connect headset to it, it plays in the headset and also from the computer too, how can i stop this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
priscillawill:
Pls am using hp nc6220 after i install windows 7, when i connect headset to it, it plays in the headset and also from the computer too, how can i stop this.

Confirm and make sure the headset cable is plugged in properly to the jack

At times I notice that when i dont plug the cable all the way into the jack...i get audio from both the speaker and the headset.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.