Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273536 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:
Please i have this issue with my acer notebook, charges as normal but displays a dark but lit up screen.
What are the things to change and how much will it cost?

send a picture .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by isaacosas01(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
adetwin:

Noted will get back to u as soon as its available in stock....
OK
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
bosco9:

Already fixed.all I did was to open the memory and clean it and it came up @ once...thanks for all ur response

Good job bro. I was About telling you to clean the RAM space up.

sorry i was late to do that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolzeal:

If not been used ? is it on ? then not used?
or switched off and not used?
switched off and not used.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolzeal:

send a picture .
do i have to send a picture? That maybe later. The battery is flat.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:

switched off and not used.

You should enjoy full stored charges.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:

do i have to send a picture? That maybe later. The battery is flat.

This one way u they type like say na ARAB you they..lols

Yes, to confirm and avoid assertion.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bosco9: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolzeal:

Good job bro. I was About telling you to clean the RAM space up.

sorry i was late to do that
Thanks bro....what kind of game can I install,that will not cause the system to crash or something
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
bosco9:

Thanks bro....what kind of game can I install,that will not cause the system to crash or something

Games working with no glitches actually depends on your system capability.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bosco9: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolzeal:

Games working with no glitches actually depends on your system capability.
It's an hp compaq nx7300 processor Intel core 2 CPU T5500 @1.66GHz 1.67Ghz RAM 2gb
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:
Please i have this issue with my acer notebook, charges as normal but displays a dark but lit up screen.
What are the things to change and how much will it cost?

Model of your laptop? The battery may b weak!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
adetwin:

Model of your laptop? The battery may b weak!
battery? Even while being charged? Acer aspire one 1gb ram
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fridelly(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
bugzygee:
and when did u notice this?

Not long after first formatting...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:

battery? Even while being charged? Acer aspire one 1gb ram

1stly ur battery is weak!
2nd I guess the charger is not china? Do u have a good antivirus? If your answer is yes kindly backup your data and do a clean installation after that if there is no LITTLE CHANGES ... Get ready to buy new battery

Check our signature for contacts
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nellyswag(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please guys im in dire need of hp envy 14 touchsmart first screen/screen cover.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chibuzoc(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
pls my laptop is showing plugged in but not charging
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onusam: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
I was given a research work to do @ my place of work, TOPIC: How to rack mount several desktops and connect their harddisks together to make a single storage. I'v done alot of browsing with no reasonable thing to write. I really need help as fast as possible thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
bosco9:

It's an hp compaq nx7300 processor Intel core 2 CPU T5500 @1.66GHz 1.67Ghz RAM 2gb

Hian.
We 11 8 international

You cant play Hardcore games
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bosco9: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hian.
We 11 8 international

You cant play Hardcore games
Owk...thankz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fridelly:

Not long after first formatting...
try and locate the application showing the error msg from what is displayed or do a system restore 2 take ur PC 2 an earlier date...open menu,search,type system restore and follow the instructions shown...
note: u myt need 2 reinstall some apps after this depending on the os and date selected.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chibuzoc:
try a different power source or change ur charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nomoless: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello, good day to you all, can someone help me to identify the problem with my pc. It goes off by itself sometimes when am using it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Chibuzoc:

Is it a Dell laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2015
That was a mistake
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2015
DonCrust:
Morning guys, hope we all had a good night rest?
What could be the problem with my HP laptop? Each time i power it on it'll switch itself down before it boots to the desktop. this has been happenig for about 3 months and its really giving me a tough time. At time I'll have to run disk repair before it can boot to desktop. Now since yesterday its giving sign that the harddisk is corrupt. Any advice pls?

Restart and keep pressing f10 for bios, click on diagnostics Then run me an hard drive short test. If u have
Nepa light run the long test and let us know the results
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fridelly(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
bugzygee:
try and locate the application showing the error msg from what is displayed or do a system restore 2 take ur PC 2 an earlier date...open menu,search,type system restore and follow the instructions shown...
note: u myt need 2 reinstall some apps after this depending on the os and date selected.

Thank you so much... But I did that yet the msg keeps coming up!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Fridelly:

Thank you so much... But I did that yet the msg keeps coming up!
u myt have 2 reinstall ur os...if u don't know how,specify
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hisholar2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
HELLO COMPUTER GURUS... I JUST SOLD MY HP 255 2GIG RAM, 500 HDD, AND I WANNA BUY A BETTER VERSION WITH GREAT SPECS...60-70K BUEGET... PLZ KINDLY ADVISE ON WHICH ONE TO GO FOR... NEW OR UK USED... TANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tolzeal:

This one way u they type like say na ARAB you they..lols

Yes, to confirm and avoid assertion.

Here is it, a white screen not a dark screen. I could hear the windows sound come up at the background too

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tedemite: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
My sony vaoi laptop series SVE151D11L keyboard is not responding.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omonnakoda: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
anyone please where can I get bubbleupnp free grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.