Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1264564 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

Bro thanks for the info, the laptop just came to its senses on its own. I try and give a clean up.

Thanks To SHAKULA KULA...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by remirez07(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

Send me a PM
sorry I didn't get you.... I should send you what? PM means wht?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
remirez07:
sorry I didn't get you.... I should send you what? PM means wht?

PM - Private message
degbooye@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by remirez07(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

PM - Private message degbooye@gmail.com
sent!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by akagson: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

My system refused to boot. It says "no option to boot from". What do I do? I bought this laptop from Aliexpress and I've been managing it. But since today it has refused to boot. It will just show the first startup screen and it stops there. Before now, when it does like that, I'll just tilt the screen a bit and the boot process will continue. But now, no headway. The laptop has been having this flex problem. It cannot stand upright on its own. I have to wedge something at the back. Please, I just need to get it to boot at least just one more time so that I can evacuate all my important files from the system. Help. What do I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 3:54am On Jun 04, 2015
My AVG internet security is not allowing me to gain access to MMC inserted through the card reader and even my BB phone, whenever I connect my BB phone to the laptop, it always disconnects and connects, it doesn't allow me to access files stored in my BB phone. Pls how can I stop that? Tanx.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
My AVG internet security is not allowing me to gain access to MMC inserted through the card reader and even my BB phone, whenever I connect my BB phone to the laptop, it always disconnects and connects, it doesn't allow me to access files stored in my BB phone. Pls how can I stop that? Tanx.

kindly disable your antivirus and connect your BB & card reader
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
adetwin:

kindly disable your antivirus and connect your BB & card reader
Pls sir, how can I disable it? Tanx for the response.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jibloh(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
onegig:
yeah. Auto correct errors.

Thanks a lot bro!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by butanep(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have a little problem with my laptop. Of recent the battery don't last long. Infact it does not charge. Immediately I remove the charger, it automatically go off...

I don't really know if it's the battery that is having problem or the charge that is having problem. But it is the same charger I have been using for about 1yr now...

Pleases someone should tell me what is really wrong with the laptop...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tessyjnr: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
my net framework refuse to download,,whenever i try to download it always say error and cant install any app cuz i dnt ve any net framework in my pc ,,., am using hp 650 with windows 8.1 pls help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by butanep(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
I have a little problem with my laptop. Of recent the battery don't last long. Infact it does not charge. Immediately I remove the charger, it automatically go off...

I don't really know if it's the battery that is having problem or the charge that is having problem. But it is the same charger I have been using for about 1yr now...

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
butanep:

Your laptop is now a DESKTOP,main cause battery. You should check.

from what you said, The problem is coming from the battery, no holding capacity any longer.

what laptop is that?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
tessyjnr:
my net framework refuse to download,,whenever i try to download it always say error and cant install any app cuz i dnt ve any net framework in my pc ,,., am using hp 650 with windows 8.1 pls help me out

Oya take.

Download: http://filehippo.com/download_dotnet_framework_4

Then install manually.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Pls sir, how can I disable it? Tanx for the response.

Right click on your anti virus(Any), Taking avast as example, locate Shield , open up and grant ur mute period desire.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by butanep(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tolzeal:

Your laptop is now a DESKTOP,main cause battery. You should check.

from what you said, The problem is coming from the battery, no holding capacity any longer.

what laptop is that?
It's a dell dual core laptop...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just recently my PC refuse opening sites like yahoomail, gmail, google and youtube. Other sites like Nairaland etcare opening normal though. i need help please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 12:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Guys pls help me, my laptop is not allowing me to access USB connected to it. Whenever I connect a phone via USB cable or card reader, if I tried to open the phone's storage or the MMC, a dialog box will appear saying "you don't currently have the permission to access this folder." Pls wat can I do to stop this? Tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2015
tessyjnr:
..insert ur windows 8.1 installation CD in2 ur CD ROM then click on search and type cmd.when u c command prompt,right click on it and select run as administrator.. now when the command prompt window pops up,type this(dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:netfx3 /all /source:d:\sources\sxs /limitaccess) then press enter and watch..when it shows u 100% completed,net framework has been installed.
Note:type only the words in the bracket as u c dem while making the letter d after source capital letter.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ymdo(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Appreciation to all the geeks in the house.
Guys, my laptop just goes blank while working on it but it will still be powered on. I will have to remove the battery before it could power off. After that, it will refuse to POST unless i leave it for like 3 days. Then, it will work for a few hours and goes blank again. Pls, help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NnamdiN: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Two issues. My gateway doesn't speak out, only works with an earpiece. A tech guy says there's no speaker inside but when I pull out the earpiece, sound comes out for like 3 seconds before it stops again. How do I fix this?

Second is my hp G7, it's dark, like I could see stuff on the display with a flashlight. The same tech guy says it's the screen flex(which I've ordered) could he be right?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by butanep(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2015
How much do you think is dell Daul core battery...

For brand new and fairly used type...

Cc Tolzeal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
butanep:
How much do you think is dell Daul core battery...

For brand new and fairly used type...

Cc Tolzeal

at most 6grand.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by butanep(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Tolzeal:

at most 6grand.
thanks... but can I get 4 2k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
butanep:
thanks... but can I get 4 2k

Do you want to be buying everyWEEK.??
I think No.

It's hard to get good one at that ridiculous price bro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kcee14u(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
When i power on my hp630 it start beeping and then prompt me with "windows boot manager" . Pls help or any sugestion
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jpride(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
My Compac laptop is always hot whenever i'm using it.... Battery only last for 30mins, so i decided to buy a new battery..... The funny part is that the new battery does not even stay up to 30mins. Once the battery discharge to about 80%, the laptop will go off..... Pls help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ymdo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
ymdo:
Appreciation to all the geeks in the house.
Guys, my laptop just goes blank while working on it but it will still be powered on. I will have to remove the battery before it could power off. After that, it will refuse to POST unless i leave it for like 3 days. Then, it will work for a few hours and goes blank again. Pls, help.
Help!!! anyone
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
kcee14u:
When i power on my hp630 it start beeping and then prompt me with "windows boot manager" . Pls help or any sugestion
faulty hard drive most likely or motherboard...try changing the RAM sha
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
ymdo:
Help!!! anyone
VGA issue...u myt have to change ur motherboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
jpride:
My Compac laptop is always hot whenever i'm using it.... Battery only last for 30mins, so i decided to buy a new battery..... The funny part is that the new battery does not even stay up to 30mins. Once the battery discharge to about 80%, the laptop will go off..... Pls help me
...1st try putting it on an elevated surface and if it continues,either get an engr 2 put paste btw ur processor and the heat sink,blow out the dust or change d heat sink entirely
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ymdo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
bugzygee:
VGA issue...u myt have to change ur motherboard
Thanks bro. But can't I change VGA with changing board?

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.