Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270143 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Test the storage capacity of the battery. It's probably low.

aspirer01:
My toshiba pc is displaying "consider replacing your battery" but the pc is new, though it now a year older.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by byko89(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pleas!!!! I need help, put my toshiba PC in a bag with my clothes and made travel, now I switched it on and this is what it is showing me, advice I needed pleas
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fynwalex: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
shawlxAk:
You guessed right. It's either a faulty inverter module or a dead lamp. Take it to an Engineer.

Tnx.. do yhu av any idea aw much wuld dah cost
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
magnificentt170:

thanks a bunch for your insults and inability to answer my question!
insults?inability?they said we shd encourage "diy"s so i gave u more info to continue ur star quest...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
The cost of repair would depend on how serious the problem is. If the lamp is actually dead, then the engineer would probably want to replace the entire LCD.

The problem could also just be a broken wire or a loose connection somewhere. You may want to check that out on your own first, if you can.

Fynwalex:
Tnx.. do yhu av any idea aw much wuld dah cost
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fynwalex: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
shawlxAk:
The cost of repair would depend on how serious the problem is. If the lamp is actually dead, then the engineer would probably want to replace the entire LCD.

The problem could also just be a broken wire or a loose connection somewhere. You may want to check that out on your own first, if you can. Aii... waheva d problem z ai hope ai wnt spend mor dan 8k... Dats d amount ai av left wiv moi.. tnx anyways

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odiagabros(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good day guys... i misplaced the cd that came with digitapersonna thumb print device...pls can anybody help me upload the drivers.thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aspirer01: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
How do i test the storage capacity.. Pls shed more light
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RoyalBlak007: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
MY Hp 250 screen is shaking..not the screen itself..but d images are shaking...and it didnt fall or sumthing...pls what culd be wrong
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Go to the official website of NYSC. You will find it there.

odiagabros:
Good day guys... i misplaced the cd that came with digitapersonna thumb print device...pls can anybody help me upload the drivers.thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
MY Hp 250 screen is shaking..not the screen itself..but d images are shaking...and it didnt fall or sumthing...pls what culd be wrong

No one can read this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Use the laptop without the charger plugged in and see how long the battery lasts.

aspirer01:
How do i test the storage capacity.. Pls shed more light
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odiagabros(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
shawlxAk:
Go to the official website of NYSC. You will find it there.

Boss can u help with the exact link... I have checked and didn't see it. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
No I cannot. I don't remember where it is exactly. But I know I saw it somewhere on the official NYSC page. Look around.

odiagabros:

Boss can u help with the exact link... I have checked and didn't see it. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hobat(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
@Skydancer... Plz am having a big issue with my PC, when i power it after booting it'll just go blank, plz what should i do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RoyalBlak007: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2016
justi4jesu:

No one can read this.
modified
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RoyalBlak007: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Have you tried updating the graphics drivers?

RoyalBlak007:

?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
shawlxAk:
Have you tried updating the graphics drivers?

graphic driver?...av not buh i will do that ASAP
can i update it myself without any external help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yes, you can. Before you do, verify the following.

1. Go to BIOS setup. Don't change anything. Just navigate and see if the same problem occurs.

2. Exit BIOS setup and boot into Safe Mode. Same problem or not?

3. Try a hard reset:

> Unplug the charger, remove the battery and any connected peripheral devices. Press and hold the power button for about a minute.

> Reinstall the battery, power up the computer and press the appropriate key to enter BIOS setup. Navigate to the exit tab and restore BIOS defaults. Save changes and exit. Same problem or not?

4. You might not have the necessary accessories to do this, but if you do have them, connect your PC to an external monitor (or your TV if supported).

Let me know what you notice, in each case.

RoyalBlak007:
graphic driver?...av not buh i will do that ASAP
can i update it myself without any external help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RoyalBlak007: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
thanks
shawlxAk:
Yes, you can. Before you do, verify the following.

1. Go to BIOS setup. Don't change anything. Just navigate and see if the same problem occurs.

2. Exit BIOS setup and boot into Safe Mode. Same problem or not?

3. Try a hard reset:

> Unplug the charger, remove the battery and any connected peripheral devices. Press and hold the power button for about a minute.

> Reinstall the battery, power up the computer and press the appropriate key to enter BIOS setup. Navigate to the exit tab and restore BIOS defaults. Save changes and exit. Same problem or not?

4. You might not have the necessary accessories to do this, but if you do have them, connect your PC to an external monitor (or your TV if supported).

Let me know what you notice, in each case.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pls guys, this is urgent. My laptop touch pad stopped working, pls what's the solution as I have projects on it. Urgent plssssss!
NOTE: I don't have an external mouse. Just wanna revive my laptop mouse
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by scampy(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Guys please help. My lappy screen is blank or d blacklight is faulty but it is still displaying with d aid of a flashlight. What is d solution please.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=scampy post=42514355]Guys please help. My lappy screen is blank or d blacklight is faulty but it is still displaying with d aid of a flashlight. What is d solution please.[/quote

There are two things involve is either the flex cord is bad OR the screen need to be replaced.. If you need it to be replaced call any of our contacts. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by scampy(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=adetwin post=42515350][/quote]

thanks. The screen is module-less. Like how much is it going to take to change d screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2016
scampy:

thanks. The screen is module-less. Like how much is it going to take to change d screen?

Just budget 15k, (what's the size? & your location) will be fixed within 3hrs
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksmad(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2016
hajjisemiu:

where are u?
Sorry for the late response, i am at Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fkforyou(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Guys please how do i make my IDM compatible with my browser, am using fire fox.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hobat:
@Skydancer... Plz am having a big issue with my PC, when i power it after booting it'll just go blank, plz what should i do.
wen u just power own just press F8, it will direct you to a menu then click START with last known good configuration then click enter. If u don't see it press F8 again. Den your problem is solved. Thank me later
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vitality22(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2016
vitality22:
please, I need your assistance. my laptop is always having blue screen issues. I've started it so many times in safe mode yet it still happens. I've formatted it many time and it has persisted. when I boot the laptop, it works for like 1-2 minutes and shows blue screen again and then go off.
its an HP pavilion notebook dv2045dx.
It has always been different blue screen problems.
please help a brother in need.
Experience they say is the best teacher. I finally sorted out my problems of multiple blue screen. So happy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
vitality22:

Experience they say is the best teacher. I finally sorted out my problems of multiple blue screen. So happy

Tell how so that others can learn from it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tnesbe: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Updated :New Working Magic Ips For Etisalat #0.00 tweak with siphon http://www.ictarenal.com/2016/02/updated-new-working-magic-ips-for.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.