Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1333057 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vickylincon(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
horllamy:
Is not possible,there is probability that ur laptop doesn't have wireless card or is not properly connected
hello bro. my case is different o. I used my laptop hp15, window 10 through out the night. I switched it on in the morning. the thing no on o. took it to engineer, he removed the ram, put am back, na same. he said maybe na bios, the thing no on o. pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by obonujoker(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello... please my HDD light sensor keeps flickering continuously, and it affects the keys on the keyboard, in such a way that the right arrow keys seems always pressed down....

And if I put the lappy to slept, it would jerk itself back on, except I hibernate or switch off completely...

Please do you know what the problem can be, or its solution... thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2017
obonujoker:
Hello... please my HDD light sensor keeps flickering continuously, and it affects the keys on the keyboard, in such a way that the right arrow keys seems always pressed down....

And if I put the lappy to slept, it would jerk itself back on, except I hibernate or switch off completely...

Please do you know what the problem can be, or its solution... thanks

Your keyboard is the problem. Get the free software called, Simple Key Disable. You can use it to disable any key on your keyboard. This would allow you to be able to use your PC normally or type.

However, it won't solve the SLEEP issue. You'll still have to hibernate.

Alternatively, you can change the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2017
vickylincon:
hello bro. my case is different o. I used my laptop hp15, window 10 through out the night. I switched it on in the morning. the thing no on o. took it to engineer, he removed the ram, put am back, na same. he said maybe na bios, the thing no on o. pls help
Call or WhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gen2lpat(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Please experts in the house, i need your help

1. Can i upgrade the processor speed of my laptop?
2. Can i upgrade the RAM of my laptop?
3. What spec of laptop would you advice i get for a very heavy software? It's for video editing and i will need your advice on choice to make.

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2017
gen2lpat:
Please experts in the house, i need your help

1. Can i upgrade the processor speed of my laptop?
2. Can i upgrade the RAM of my laptop?
3. What spec of laptop would you advice i get for a very heavy software? It's for video editing and i will need your advice on choice to make.

Thank you
you can upgrade both the processor speed ( by replacing with one that is faster/better but compatible with your motherboard )and Ram size of your laptop.
Since you wanna use the laptop for video editing and heavy graphics work, you should go for a system with a core I5 processor or better, 8gb Ram or better, and the most important feature , a system with minimum of 1gb dedicated graphics card.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gen2lpat(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
sotall:
you can upgrade both the processor speed ( by replacing with one that is faster/better but compatible with your motherboard )and Ram size of your laptop.
Since you wanna use the laptop for video editing and heavy graphics work, you should go for a system with a core I5 processor or better, 8gb Ram or better, and the most important feature , a system with minimum of 1gb dedicated graphics card.

Thank you. If you have any specifics in mind, please tell me, if you dont, i am OK with this. Really appreciate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vickylincon(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
horllamy:
Call or WhatsApp 08139462401
hmmm. what could b the problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oloniyan(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
please can anyone send me a raw app of Window10?

here is my mail. pharjatthetemple@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rocice(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
hi guys; my asusx553ma charger is not charging my laptop
meanwhile its charging indicator on the charger is ON when plugged in
I have been using solar power to charge the system for a while
what can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yemiseun2020: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please anyone to teach me how to load Corel X5 on my Windows 7 Laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Oloniyan:
please can anyone send me a raw app of Window10?

here is my mail. pharjatthetemple@gmail.com

You want someone to send you btw 3.5 and 4.7GB through email?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 3:41am On Sep 01, 2017
pleas guys help me out I have Acer aspire switch 10 and I want to format it to window 10 but it's not booting from the usb pendrive am using I check the secure boot in setup menu it is in disable mood and its can't be change .........can somebody help me out on how to format it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 3:46am On Sep 01, 2017
pleas guys help me out I have Acer aspire switch 10 and I want to format it to window 10 but it's not booting from the usb pendrive am using I check the secure boot in setup menu it is in disable mood and its can't be change .........can somebody help me out on how to format it[img][/img]

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oloniyan(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2017
vezycash:

You want someone to send you btw 3.5 and 4.7GB through email?
grin I uses unlimited Wi-Fi almost all time naw
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Oloniyan:

grin I uses unlimited Wi-Fi almost all time naw

Wow perfect. Try thinking of the person who would send it to you. Surely, they won't have "unlimited wifi"

Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Download the media creator tool. It'll download it right to your system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2017
mcgift:
pleas guys help me out I have Acer aspire switch 10 and I want to format it to window 10 but it's not booting from the usb pendrive am using I check the secure boot in setup menu it is in disable mood and its can't be change .........can somebody help me out on how to format it[img][/img]

Try using an external hard drive.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2017
please who can help me with windows 7 ultimate crack
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oloniyan(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2017
vezycash:

Wow perfect. Try thinking of the person who would send it to you. Surely, they won't have "unlimited wifi"

Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Download the media creator tool. It'll download it right to your system.

thanks bro I've done that yesterday after posting here

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Stephen6486(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
hello admin..please have been trying to drive my system(windows 7 ultimate) with driver pack 13.. but not responding.. please help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
harzheez:
please who can help me with windows 7 ultimate crack

Seems to be against the rules to post cracked software here. However, if u know how to use torrent, check the pirate bay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stephen6486:
hello admin..please have been trying to drive my system(windows 7 ultimate) with driver pack 13.. but not responding.. please help me out

First check if there is fuel. You can't drive without fuel. LOL

Get the software called driver genius. It should help you find and download the right drivers for your system.

Alternatively, if you know the exact driver you want, you can google it. E.g. If you're laptop's name is HP230, you can google HP 230 wifi driver. Or HP 230 graphics driver - for wifi and graphics drivers respectively.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please, who can help me out here... I'm trying to setup fingerprint for my pc.. so the problem I am facing now is that biometric is not listed on my pc Device Manager . what can I do about it. (I've installed several drivers, and uninstall them too, no success. I have also enable in Public policy, no success too)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2017
AfricanElite:
Please, who can help me out here... I'm trying to setup fingerprint for my pc.. so the problem I am facing now is that biometric is not listed on my pc Device Manager . what can I do about it. (I've installed several drivers, and uninstall them too, no success. I have also enable in Public policy, no success too)
if it is not on device manager, then fingerprint hardware is not installed/available on your system.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vezycash(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2017
sotall:
if it is not on device manager, then fingerprint hardware is not installed/available on your system.

Possible it's hidden.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2017
vezycash:

Possible it's hidden.
yes, it may be hidden.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2017
sotall:
I am using EliteBook 8440p, and the fingerprint was working before I upgraded it to windows 10 home. what do you think I can do to make it appear on Device Manager.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2017
vezycash:

Possible it's hidden.
what can I do? or is it possible that the computer bios has been outdated? can you give me a guild lines on how to update the bios for hp EliteBook 8440p intel core i5, without breaking the PC
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
vezycash:

Seems to be against the rules to post cracked software here. However, if u know how to use torrent, check the pirate bay
i will appreciate if u can help me to send it to me azizmajek992@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odiagabros(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pls i need help unlocked my spectranet mifi Model : E5372s - 601 Imei: 862554023477857 MAC: 24099591C482 S/N: R2RDW15129003923 Thanks and God bless
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
vezycash:

Try using an external hard drive.
have try it also but it isn't working at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.