Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397201 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by betty88(f): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Physician, God Almighty heal you speedily.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
may God heal you .

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by decentboi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
jst take ur tym, wish u quick recovery.....

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by liztemi(f): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Divine healing is yours IJNAH

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
By His stripes u r healed. Quick recovery my dear

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by stunningjudy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
God is still in the business of healing, he will heal you.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by CHOREM(f): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
By His stripes u are heal in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aww the Lord is your strength TiffanyJ,may God perfect his healing on you this very moment.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Julietogbo(f): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
That blood that speaketh better things than the blood of abel shall speak on your behalf. Wishing u speedy recovery

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 2:02am On Sep 08, 2016
May the Lord heal you in Jesus name.Wishing you quick recovery, pls get well soon.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jibbie28(f): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2016
He sent his word and it healed their disease, you are healed in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bummybummy(f): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2016
U ar healed in Jesus nam. The Lord iss ur strength, stay strng

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Diamonddamsel: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please get well soon .Its well with u IJN .

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by JummyGee: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Divine healing dear... They are visitors in your body they av nowhere to stay than leaving your body soon.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Twinkle004(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Like I said before, I am having serious health challenges. Apart suffering from gastric ulcers, sometimes around January I was diagnosed with cardial problem. Since thenn its been hell for me. So many trips to the cardiologists, test and then I was told to not stress myself much though the cardiologists assert that my case is not that bad and with the right treatment, can be cured.

I am also trying my best to finish this story. You guys should just bear with me.
There is Healing in d name of JESUS CHRIST 2 heal every sickness.may his mighty hands heal u IJN...take care

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rmfunky(f): 3:27am On Sep 09, 2016
By his stripes we are healed......Tiffanyj you're healed in Jesus name.....AMEN. Get well soon dear.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by flowerybabe(f): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
sis tiffany i pray dat God will heal you and give u perfect health ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by sheba222(f): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2016
U are heal in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Dear tiff may God heal you quickly in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by phebean008(f): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Get well soon dearie... it's well with you!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Get well soon ma, we all miss you

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Eniqurl(f): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2016
At last! Had to read the first 3 stories and I must say u a bad a** writer!
Get well soon TifannyJ

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Beautiful as always......Take care of yourself for us TJ...you are in my prayers kiss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chemmzy(f): 1:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Your Healness shall be permanent in Jesus name...The Lord is your strenght dear.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by JummyGee: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello Tiffany, how are now, hope your health is sound now.... Please let's here from you to know how your health is. Regards

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Thank you all for your prayers. I am now fine. May God bless you all. Here are two updates for you. I love you all

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2016
'Mummy, I don't want to share a room with Daisy anymore', Victoria announced to her mother three days after her uncle and his family arrived.
Maureen sat up, careful to not hurt her arm. She looked at her daughter and smiled
'Why ever not?'
'She is mean and wicked. She wouldn't even let me touch any of her stuff', the girl said, almost in tears.
'Sweetheart, your daddy and uncle are happy that you are sharing a room with your sister, do you want to make your daddy sad?'
'No mummy'
'Good. Then try and be nicer to Daisy, Miracle and Israel'
'Okay mummy',the girl turned and left. Just as Doctor Thomas appeared. He greeted Maureen and checked her wound which was healing wonderfully.
'Please tell me I can start having a bath', Maureen asked
'You've always had a bath. Your husband had been very supportive', her doctor informed
'I mean, a real bath', she said
'Madam, you can but you would need help. I suggest you talk to one of the maids or even your sister-in-law to help bath you'
'I would be glad to help', Linda said from the door way.
'I don't need your help Linda, not when I still have a husband'
'Cut Jake some slacks. The poor man had been through a lot and now that I am here, I can help'
'No'
'You sure are one stubborn lady'
The door gave way and Henry walked in with Jake on his heels. Each man looked at his woman and Jake saw the alarm on her face.
'What is the problem Maureen?'
'The doctor just permitted me to have a real bath...'
'And I offer to help but she is being an ingrate', Linda quickly cut her off
'Don't interrupt me Linda. I am talking to my husband'
'And don't talk to me like that, I am not your mate and my husband is your husband's senior'
'Get out of my room', Maureen shouted.
'Sorry girl, this house belongs to our father-in-law. Until you and your husband manned up and get your own house, you have no room in this house'
'Linda its enough', Henry told her
'No its not. You two sat back and watched her talk down on me'
'I didn't talk down on you. I only said that I don't want you to bath me. I want my husband to. And don't talk to Jake as if he is a beggar. He had houses in Lagos and as soon as I get better, we shall buy our own house and move out'
'Good for you. Goodness, we all know how you forced poor Jake to marry you'
'I didn't'
'Or how you keep offering yourself to him and forcing your self into this family. Take it our leave it, he doesn't love you. Henry once told me how he thinks you control his brother even in bed'
'I don't control him'
'You do. You are nothing Maureen, but a sl.t. Victor died because of your negligence, if you had been there, he wouldn't have died. You are a bad mother'

Maureen fought for control. Only Jake remember that look. It was a look she gave him in Lagos, a look that made her leave his house without turning back.
'All of you should get out of this room', her voice was firmed and calm
'Maureen you know she didn't mean what she said'
'Get out'
The good doctor rushed out. Henry glared at his wife and walked out. Jake turned to Linda,
'Linda, thank you for insulting my wife, now get out'
Linda stormed out and when Jake began walking towards the bed, Maureen couldn't stop the tears from falling
'Get out Jake', slowly he walked to the door, past by his brother's room and heard Henry and Linda arguing. He walked to the bar and picked a bottle of brandy.
'Daddy, can I have candy?', Victoria asked
'Yes. But you should go to your mummy now. She needs you'
'Okay daddy'
The girl opened her mother's door and found her in tears. A picture of Victor in her arms. Linda had said that Maureen was responsible for Victor's dead. Could that be true?
'Mummy? You miss Victor?'
'Yes'
'I miss him too. Should I go and call daddy?'
'No'
Victoria was smart enough to know that the 'no' means that her parents were fighting. When she was done crying, she removed her clothes and slowly walked to the bathroom where without caring, turned on the shower and relished in the sweetness of the water. She returned and begged Victoria to help her look for a shirt. The door opened and Jake came into the room.
'Daddy, I am helping mummy look for her clothes'
'You are a good girl. Now off to your room. I will see to your mummy'
The girl dashed out of the room and jake strolled to the bed and then yanked off the bed sheets covering her. He sighed, picked her in his arms and was heading to the bathroom where he intended given her a thorough bath. He scrubbed her body and then returned her to the bed, there he picked his phone and called dr Thomas to come dress her wound again. Maureen said not a word throughout, he laid in bed beside her and soon heard her napping

Back in their room later that night, Henry switched off his bedside lamp and turned his back to his wife.
'You are still not talking to me?'
'I've told you already, until you apologize to Jake and Maureen, I have no ears to listen to you'
'I only told her the truth', Linda defended
'No, you insulted Jake and his wife for no reason at all'
'Really?'
He sat up and looked at his wife. She in turned looked up at him
'So what's your excuse for attacking Maureen and Jake?'
'Why would she decline my help to help bath her? Why?'
'And so what if she wanted her husband to bath her and not you? I can't count the number of times I bath you when you were ill. So? Who attacked you?'
'Why is everyone defending her?'
'Linda, you went too far by telling my brother he is still living at father's. You went too far by reminding a mother that she lost a child and dared to blame her. Where were you when this poor girl set aside her life for the kids when their father was no where to be found?'
'Henry I...'
'Good night Linda'

During breakfast the following morning, only the kids kept chattering. The adults were not talking to each other. Jake barely answered Linda's greetings. He ate, as quickly as he could and walked upstairs to feed his wife who was still not talking to him. He fed her and helped her dressed into a red dress.
Slowly, she went up and fed her kids and then went for a work around the house. When she reached the pool that had killed her son, she remembered Linda's words to her and felt so much pain in her heart. Slowly, still wearing her bathroom sleepers, she found herself outside the gate and then the street. She was walking and wondering how to cope with a husband who didn't know how to defend her when the situation arises. She was at a major road and decided to pay her brother a visit. She didn't have a phone or money with her but she remembered that her brother usually left some cash in his bedroom drawer in case of emergency. She would pay the cab driver once she got to her brother's house. She was suddenly hurled from behind with a big hand covering her mouth and forcefully pulled into a car. She fought and kicked but her attacker won't let go of her. Once in the car, it sped back the way she came and she was wondering why. Two blocks away from her father-in-law's house, the car halted. That was when everything dawned on her. She was about to be killed and left by the roadside. The driver and her attacker alighted and dragged her out to a waiting Helen. She was held in the arms and they were all wearing gloves.
'Finally Maureen, you are out. I've been coming here everyday for the past week'
'You are crazy Helen'
Helen walked to her and hit her on the face. She removed a silencer from her coat's pocket and pointed it at Maureen.
'Why do you want me dead? I did you nothing'
'Sure you did. Jake had always obeyed me and did only my bidding. You appeared in his life and he began challenging me. I hate you Maureen'
'Well, kill me quick. Just know that Henry and Anthony are after you. when you are done with me, run as far away as you can'
'I know that already and I blame you for that'
Maureen was scared. She looked around and discovered that the street was barren. Of course it was always barren of people. That was why Helen had chosen it.
'You are a horrible mother', Maureen said and spat on Helen's face.
That earned her another smack. She arm was already bleeding again and she was hurting.
'I know just how to punish you Maureen. This time, Jake would not want you anymore. Death is an easy punishment. I would have five of my men rape you. Even you won't ever get over that, I will make sure you are with child before I let go of you'
Maureen screamed. She couldn't and wouldn't survive that.
A car came at them with a speed. She saw Helen smiled and walked over as it came to a halt. She was suddenly in a man's arms and kissing him.
'Come on sweetheart, just kill the girl let's go. We have just three minutes to leave here'
'Philip!' Maureen thought. She was finally meeting the infamous Philip.
'No philip, I have a better punishment for her, I would...'
Philip didn't hear the rest. He was already walking towards the girl that had given Helen several sleepless nights. He stared at Maureen and she stared back.
'You', Maureen muttered
'Maureen?', the man asked
Maureen was too shocked to answer him. Yes, her past was finally catching up to her. She kicked as she was being dragged into the car.
'No you two, get your hands off her', Philip shouted at his hoodlums.
'No', Helen shouted
The men, more scared of Philip released Maureen who kept staring at him
'You know her?', Helen asked him
'Yes'
'So what if you once had a fling with her. I want her dead'
'You can't shoot her Helen'
Helen pointed her gun at Maureen. Philip ran to stand in front of Helen and removed a revolver from his back pocket.
'Shoot her and kiss yourself goodbye', he threatened.
'What? What is wrong with you? Why is everyone protecting this girl. Jake, Anthony, Henry and now you?'
'Get into that car let's go'
'No. You won't stop me now that I had my chance'
'Someone is coming', one of the boys informed.
Helen looked around and saw Henry's saloon speeding towards them. She ran for her car, Philip took one more look at Maureen and then went for his. They drove away and Maureen was found by Henry and Jake, still staring after the car.
'Maureen?', Jake asked
'I want to die. My past had caught up with me'
'What is she saying?', Jake asked Henry. Henry wanted to chase after his mother but he couldn't do it, not when Maureen needed help. Her cheeks were bruised, her wound was open and she was still staring in shock. Jake saw her falling. He rushed to her and carried her to the car.

Anthony was angry. Angry with his sons for letting their guards down and allowing Maureen leave the house alone. He paced in the big compound and was getting restless when the they heard a beeped and the gate came open. It was an open secret that Maureen was his favourite daughter-in-law. He rushed towards Henry's car and saw his two sons carry her into the room. Linda watched from a distant. Once in the room, her doctor sent them all out, including Jake who was so confused he didn't know his left from his right. He tended to her wound and then she came awake. Maureen was half unclad. Wearing Only a pant and bra. On opening her, and remembering, she jumped out of bed, startling the doctor and headed for the door only to be met by the brothers
'What is it?'
'I want my brother. I need to see him'
'Calm down Maureen. I will call Joel', Henry said
She was forced back into her room and her bed. She kept muttering Joel's name. when came to her room an hour later, she was in bed, alone and looking too scared and shocked.
'Maureen?'
'Joel. Come and lie with me. Yes hold me'
He kicked off his shoes and joined her in bed. He had never seen her looked so scared. She slept in his arms, woke up by evening and pushed away the food given to her. When he decided to leave, she began crying. Telling him to spend the night with her.
'Why?'
'I am scared'
'I am not your husband Maureen. I can't spend a night with you in your matrimonial bed'
Jake stepped in. He kissed her lips and looked at her.
'I am here Maureen. You are still angry with me but please don't do this to me. Your brother? When I am still here?'
Her brother called her husband outside to talk to him.
'Maureen is in pain'
'Yes Joel. I don't know what my mother did to her'
'I need to ask you a personal question'
'Okay'
'What is the possibility that she may be pregnant?'
'She is not. She is on a birth control kid'
'Good. I will suggest we drug her. She would sleep to her heart content'
'It won't hurt her?'
'No'
Henry was sent to get the pill and Joel served her favorite wine, 'pure haven'. She was asleep in ten minutes. Her brother took his leave and her husband was left alone with her. He kissed her lips and joined her in bed.
She was awake at exactly 7am the following day.
'Sweetheart, what would you want for breakfast?', Jake asked
'Joel'
'Joel?'
'Yes', he looked at her, saw the panic in those eyes and kissed her. She responded. Very wildly, not caring that her arms hurt. She hurt deeper and wanted to sleep and. Never wake up. Her husband stopped the kiss but she wouldn't. She kissed him and held him.
'Maureen, not now you are...'
'Now Jake, please'
'No...'
'Please', she said almost in tears as she began pulling off her clothes. Jake was lost, he wanted her too much.
'Will this bring you back to me?'
'Yes'
'We can go very slowly and let me know if I hurt you'
'Okay'
He kissed her, down her stomach and her thighs. She moaned and hugged him more seeing Philip. She had loved Philip, loved him unconditionally, and now, he wanted her dead.
'Should I stop?'
'No'
He made love to her, slowly, careful of her arms. She reached her fulfillment and held him in her arms.
'You can talk to me Maureen. I love you. Please don't shut me out'
They were lying down, in each other's arms when a knock sounded. Jake quickly covered them as Henry and Dr Thomas came in. The doctor took in the sight before him and hurriedly walk out. Henry wasn't intimidated. He walked into the room and sat at the edge of the bed.
'You must be crazy. You even have time for extracurricular activities in your wife's state?', he attacked his brother
'Yes'
Maureen remembered the stare she got from Philip and then decided to get it off her mind, the only way she could. She kissed her husband, not caring that Henry was there. She was already covering her body with his, not minding her arm while he was struggling to cover her body with a duvet.
'Maureen stop this', he said
'Please Jake, I am begging you. Make love to me. Please'
Henry stared at her.
'Can I talk with you Jake?', his brother asked
'Okay. will meet you outside'
'Now. I mean now'
Jake was leaving the bed when his wife held him. She was frantic, trying to pull away the duvets right in front of her husband's brother. He was struggling to hold on to it. Henry saw it, he knew it and it hurts to admit it. His sister-in-law needed to start seeing her psychologist again.
Slowly he left them, Jake jumped from the bed and she looked desperately at him.
'Please Jake'
'I can understand many things but why all those dramas in front of my brother?'
'I don't know, I just want you now'
Despite himself, he made love to her twice. He was tired by the time he walked down for breakfast. He brought hers upstairs but she was sound asleep. He had a shower, checked on the kids and went to his brother.
'Henry may I have a minute with you?'
'Sure'
They walked to their father's study and sat down.
'Have you fulfilled your wife's desire?'
'Yes. She is asleep'
'Good. Do you know that she was mentally ill after Victor's death?'
'Yes'
'I think you should take her back to her doctor'
'Are you saying?'
'Yes Jake. Maureen might be shameless but she wouldn't ever try to make love to you with me in the room. We both know that's not her'
'Yes'
'I will give you her doctor's number. I think I still have it. If I don't, Joel would'
'What did mother did to her?'
'Only God knows'
They were talking when the door opened and Maureen walked into the room. She took in the sight of her husband. She was wearing a towel.
'Maureen?', Jake called
'Please Jake, come back to the room. Let's make love'
'Okay. May I know why?'
'Because it makes me forget'
'Forget what?'
'Philip'
Jake was on his feet. He was shaking her.
'What did he do to you? Did he forced himself on you?'
'No Jake'. She let her towel fall. Henry removed his eyes as quickly as he could. Jake picked it up. Tied it back over her body.
'Henry talk to your brother'

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Henry couldn't even glance at her direction. He was scared of what he would see. Jake cursed his mother, then picked her up and out of the door. He past by his father and the kids watching cartoon in the living room. Victoria left her place and went after her parents
'Victoria, remain with your cousins', her father told her
He walked into his room and found Dr Thomas, already waiting to dress her wounds.
'I need time alone with my wife', he informed him
the doctor took his leave and Victoria came in.
'What are you doing here?'
'Is mummy hurt?'
'She is ill. Now go and check on your brothers'
'Ethan is crying. I think he is hungry'
'Tell the nanny to feed them milk. Now off you go'
'But daddy, I...'
Joel saw his wife getting rid of her towel. He rushed to the door and pushed his daughter out of it. Then he forced her into having breakfast, promising to make love to her when she was through. As soon as she was through, he dressed her wound, the way he saw dr Thomas did it. He made love to her twice and then kissed her sleeping lips, picked a phone and locked her in the room.
Downstairs, he met, his brother.
'Give me the damn psychiatrist phone number'
'You just made love to her again?'
'Yes'
'Are you out of your mind?'
'I was an addict when Maureen met me. I had to check myself in a rehab before coming back home. That was why I disappeared for those months. If I don't check her into a hospital, I would go back to being an addict again'
'Easy little brother. First call Joel. He knows her more than all of us. If he can't get through to her then I think we have a serious problem in our hands'
'I can't tell my brother-in-law that my wife and I had had sex almost ten times this morning'
'I will tell him'
Joel arrived at noon. Henry pulled him aside and explained what was happening.
'Who else knows this?', Joel asked
'Just we three'
Let me talk to her'
Jake took them upstairs. He told them to wait outside for him to dress her. When they finally came in, she was in a leggings and and gown. She smiled up at her brother.
'How are you today?'
'I am fine Joel. Can you give me a minute with Jake?'
'What for?'
'I...I... Want to talk to him'
'You can talk to him sweet. I won't bother you'
'You remember when you asked me to leave your room that you would want to make love to Mich?'
'Yes. It was fantastic'
'I crave for that too. Can I?'
'Sure you can. He is your husband and saw must satisfy your desire'
'Good. Can you excuse us?'
'I can't'
'Why?'
'Because it isn't normal to do it like you and Jake already did it. I know you Maureen. I raised you. You are seeking for my attention. You know have it'
she smiled.
He smiled too and held her.
'So, can you talk about it?'
'No'
'If you don't. We would have to check you into a mental hospital'
'I don't want that'
'I know you don't'
'I just want my husband'
'He is all yours. You can do it with him while Henry and I watch'
If she had agreed, he would had given them the words that she should be taken to a hospital. She glanced at her husband and then didn't make a move.
'What's wrong little sis, you don't to have your husband again?'
'I do, its just that he makes me forget'
'Forget what?'
'The pains. The betrayal'
Has anyone ever hurt you?'
'Yes'
'How deep?'
'I just want to make love all day long and forget what I saw yesterday'
'What did you see?'
'Please Jake, let's make love. I'm remembering again'
'No Maureen. You can't hide from it. Making love won't solve your problem face it'
'Hold me Joel'
He did. She was in his arms and he kissed her forehead. She sighed and burst into tears.
Jake ran to her. She was in his arms and kissing him and tucking at his shirts. Her brother and his brother didn't matter. She just want to forget. Joel knew her that much. He knew every inch of her body. Saw her uncladness when she was a kid and he bathed her. He had explained her monthly flow to her when she started. Saw her full unclotheness as a woman when a gang of arm robbers attacked their home and forced her to take off her clothes. He had seen her bosom after her return from the states and he had helped delivered Ethan and Evan. Something is ailing her.
He urged jake to give her what she wanted while he watched. Jake knew that Joel was testing her. He allowed her to take the lead. She removed his shirt and her dress. Reached for his belt and he held her hands.
'Maureen, this isn't you'
'It makes me forget'
'Forget what?', Jake asked
'Forget who?', her brother asked
'I loved him Joel. I loved him so much and now he is hurting me'
'Who?'
She continued kissing Jake. Joel would take the risk. His sister would never do what she wanted to do. Not with him watching. He looked and Henry looked. He knew he must forced it out of her now or never. She was in her bra and leggings. When she turned to look at her brother, he was holding the one thing he knew still had effect on her. Their family picture. She froze.
turned to jake and hid her face in his arms. Trying to cover her face. She was so restless she broke down in tears. Jake rocked her as she cried while the brothers watch. Joel had no intention of leaving until she open up to them. He sat down on the bed and watched her.
'Joel, I saw him'
'Who?'
'Philip'
'Philip is my mother's lover', Henry explained to Joel.
'What about him Maureen?'
'His real name isn't Philip. His name is Emmanuel Jason', she added
'What did you just say?', her brother asked
'I saw father Joel. He isn't dead. He is alive and hurting people'
'You were little when he died. You wouldn't know him?'
'Then why did he stopped Jake's mother from shooting me? I just want to forget Joel, place can I be alone with Jake?'
'Yes', was what her brother could say. He slowly left. Henry went to his room and brought out a picture of Philip.
'Is he the one?'
'That's my father', Joel chocked
He couldn't drive. It was Henry who drove him to his wife's parents home. Mich was laughing with Tara at the front of the house but on seeing her husband, she rushed to him. By the time they got to her room, he was crying like a baby.

Back at the Josephs house, Maureen had just had her bath and was staring at the door. Waiting for her husband to come in. He strolled, kissed her lips.
'Our parents don't define us girl'
'They don't?'
'No, they don't. Promise me you won't leave home alone'
'I promise'
'Good. Can we sleep now or do you want something?'
'I want to see my kids'
They went to the nursery. She fed her kids and return to sleep in her bed.

'I now know who Philip really is', Henry told his father.
'Who is he?'
'Emmanuel Jason. Maureen and Joels' father'
'What?'
'Yes. Quiet a small world we live in, I tell you father'
'What was happening to Maureen today? She came downstairs with a towel and Jake had to take her up and lock the door'
'Why ask me? Its their life. I don't know'
'Your brother would trust no one but you with his marital problem. I know you know something'
'I don't'
'Okay. I hope she is okay?'
'She is getting better'
'Good to know and good night'
'Good night dad'
Each man went to his room. Linda was waiting for her husband. She was dressed in a sexy new nighty
'Don't I look sexy?'
'You do Linda but I had a rough day I only want to sleep'
'All because of Maureen? What is happening to her?'
'She is just a scared girl'
'Why did Jake lock her up?'
'I don't know. Maybe you should ask him
'He won't tell me'
'What makes you think I know?'
'Cause he trust only two people in his life. You and Maureen'
'I don't know'
'Why did she come downstairs with a towel?'
'I thought you wore this clothe for me? Why then are you interrogating me'
'You said you are tired'
'I am but I think a good massage would do the trick'
Twenty minutes later, they were naked and barely breathing when they heard a scream from the compound. It was Maureen. Henry scrambled for his robe and ran out, Linda followed suit. They raced to Jake's room and found him pulling up his trousers.
'Where is she?'
'Quick, he took her'
'Who?'
Jake was out of the door. He met his father in his robe.
'What in the heck is wrong?'
'He came to the room, pointed a gun to my head and took her'
He was running downstairs with just his trousers. They met Philip at the gate with two men, including Helen.
'I want no trouble, just my daughter'
'The hell you will take her from me'
' I will shoot you if I have to. Henry held Jake tightly and Maureen, still in her nighty was taken out of the house and into a waiting car.
'Damn it Henry', Jake shouted
'We will find her'

12 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Thank God for his healing upon ur life and welcome back

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Good to have you back Mrs Tiff, and thank you for the wonderfully long update.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ammy4id: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Nice update, thanks for feed our soul with lovely story. More wisdom to your brain n good health in wealth

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.