Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397195 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=49891890]I am fine guys. Our transformer had issues and so I am managing my ba3. I am so sorry for not updating. But I can promise you this, by tomorrow, come hell comee high water, I shall type an update.[/quote)

I believe you Madam Tiff, you always deliver when you promise. I'm just glad you're okay, looking forward to reading you beautiful piece.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Patiently waiting

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2016
TiffanyJ:
I am fine guys. Our transformer had issues and so I am managing my ba3. I am so sorry for not updating. But I can promise you this, by tomorrow, come hell comee high water, I shall type an update.
pls how do I get 2 read d full story. I just stumbled on d thread yesterday, n I realise sm part have been removed. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Still waiting......... cool

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Am patientlt waiting for the update. Please make it long. ThanksAm patientlt waiting for the update. Please make it long. ThanksAm patientlt waiting for the update. Please make it long. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
I just had to login and explain to u all that try as I might, I couldn't charge my ba3 today. I toook it for charging and just collected it to find out I have just ten peercent. I am sorry, I couldn't fulfil my promise. Will try tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
pretydiva:
pls how do I get 2 read d full story. I just stumbled on d thread yesterday, n I realise sm part have been removed. Tnx
If iam not wrong, you read my last three stories ardently? Your moniker seems familiar
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
ohmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Galaxdiva(f): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
U know ehn, it was around july when i saw the story and dat it was started in march,i was like damn,why am i soo late?... To make it worse,i was busy wt my project defense and preparation for final exams..u know wat i did? I jejely followed d thread.
When i was thru wt sch stuffs,i began to read but guess what? I wasnt just late,i was VERY late as most of d initial posts av bin removed.. #sighs
I nearly gave up buh on 2nd thought, i reasoned dat 6mnths is too small for TJ to av removed all d posts in d story,nd dats if she av completed it sef...
I maara ihe m mere?
I diligently began to skim each page carefully wt d consolation dat half bread is beta dan none...
Did it pay?
Thats why am here....
I was lucky to meet subsequent updates and now av discovered d story aint over yet....
Seat belt is already fastened and am ready for the journey ahead...
Thats all av got to share with u..

This is not an update jare...

Hehehehehe...

Am i weird?
No,am just tryna share a testimony wt u all...
Thnks for listening!

Mummy TiffanyJ come an update ooo

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
I thought it was an update.. *wink*

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tiff... we miss u

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by yettielicious(f): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Really missing me Beau @Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
'Find her? I think not', Jake shouted at Henry.
He ran to the gate and peeped out of the door. They were already gone. His Maureen had been kidnapped and this is one case he couldn't report to the police. He returned to the house looking dejected.
'I promise you Jake, we would find her', his brother repeated.
'Find her? I thought this is one of the safest place for us all?'
' We need to call Joel', Anthony added.
'Mum, what's happening?', Daisy asked Linda.
That was when it occurred to the adults that the whole house had been awoken by the commotion.
'Everything is fine sweet', replied Linda
'Where is my mummy?', Victoria asked
'She went to visit your aunty, Kemi. Said I should tell you she would return soon', Jake managed to reply
'She takes me with her whenever she visits aunty Kemi', the girl argued
Jake knelt in front of Victoria and kissed her forehead. He picked her up to her room. Linda ushered Daisy and Miracle upstairs, leaving Henry and Anthony.
'How can mother treat us like that? Allowing Philip to point a gun at us'
'Call Joel, and inform him that his father had kidnapped Maureen', Anthony commanded Henry.

Joel couldn't sleep. He kept sighing and hissing in his wife's bed. As soon as he told her that his father was Philip, Mich had stood by him and refused to let him go home for the night. When he insisted, she bullied him by locking the door and throwing the key out of the window.
'Do not provoke me Mich'
'I don't mean to my love but I won't let you out of my sight in that condition. You need me now'
'I need no one'
He pushed her aside and began jerking at the door, trying to force it open. He was too angry with life to care. He banged and push and when she realized her husband was really about to bugle a door in her father's house she began screaming. Her screams brought her brother and his wife running at the door. She heard him shouting orders to Eugene and Laila to take their siblings back to their various rooms.
'Mich? What's happening there?', her brother asked her.
Joel used his final strength to kick the door open. It gave way and the two couples stared at one another,but just for a second. Joel was walking away but Mich's tears stopped him half way. He was confused.
'What's wrong?', Tara asked.
Mich saw her husband began walking away again. She stopped crying, lift up her long skirt and began running after him,barefooted. They were downstairs and she ran into his car and sat on the passenger's seat.
'Get down from that car', he had said calmly.
'No. I am coming with you'
'You can't'
'Says who?'
'I'
'Go to hell Joel. I love you so much to let you go away alone in your condition. Its my secret Joel but I love you more than I love my kids. If something were to ever happen to you, I will die', she sobbed out
'Sweetheart you can't possibly mean what you just said'
'Yea. I love you more than our kids and I will choose you...'
He couldn't let her say the words so he claimed her lips in a kiss. Jordan and Tara quietly left them.
'Mich', Joel called, breathing hard
'Don't go please. If you love and respect me as the mother of your kids'
That undid him. They walked back to their room, ate dinner and retired for the night. He looked at his sleeping wife and wondered what he would have done without her. When the phone call came, deep down, he knew that another trouble was brewing.
'Hello Henry', he said as Mich slowly came awake by the noise. She sat up and looked at her husband.
'What did you just say?',joel asked
'Your father just kidnapped your sister'
Joel sat up. 'How in the hell did he get there? I thought it is one of the safest place for her and the kids?'
'I hate to say this joel but my mother, having guessed that Maureen and Jake would still be in his old room, gave the blueprint of the house to your father. He pointed a gun at Jake and took her', Henry explained
'Maureen had already suffered enough', Joel said
' The difficult thing is seeing our own mother point a gun at us'
'She didn't!'
'She sure did'
'Our father lover Maureen once, even more than our mother. He wouldn't ever hurt her'
'We need to start searching for her'
'We shall find her', joel assured him
The line went dead and Joel turned to his wife who had listened to everything.
'You mean your father...?'
'Yes, he did took her away. Why would he do that after all these years?'

Maureen opened her eyes and found herself lying in a big bed. The bed was too big she wondered where she was. The pain in her arm was mild and she was still in her night dress. She tried desperately to think but couldn't. Where in the hell was Jake? And why was she in a foreign bed?'
Suddenly,it all coming back to her. Her father had barged into her room, pointed a gun at her husband and forced her into putting on her night dress and walking downstairs. She screamed loudly when her father tried knocking Jake out with his gun. That stopped him. Philip simply picked her up and took her downstairs where she met Helen. On sighting her husband's mother, Maureen shivered and her father put her down just as Henry, Jake, Linda and Anthony came out.
She couldn't bear the horror that one of the people she loved my get shot. Outside the gate, she fainted. Maureen jumped from the bed and went to a connecting door, it was a large bathroom. She went out and tried to unlock the other door but it was locked. She shouted, cursed and pleaded but no one came to open the door. She prayed no one got shot, back home.
Slowly, she went back to the window,she looked down and was surprised to see that she was held in a story building.
the door came opened and her father came in, with a tray of food. She moved away from him and pinned her back to the wall.
'My crystal', he called her by her pet name.
She didn't say anything. Her arm was hurting her. She just stared at the man in her front.
'You know I will never hurt you, don't you?'
She remained mute. Philip hated it. His daughter was outspoken, spirited and not one easily scared.
'Crystal'
'What happened to mother? Did you have to kill her to fake your own dead?', she sobbed out.
'No. I didn't kill her'
'I don't believe you'
'Your mother died a happy death. Let's not talk about her, tell me why your brother and you decide to tangle yourselves with the Josephs'
'Maybe you should tell me what you are doing with Helen Joseph'
'I love her'
'Sure you do. You left us for her didn't you?'
'Crystal'
'Stay away from me Philip. I don't ever want to set eyes on you'
'I can't. You need to eat your food and then bath'
'Bath? You abducted me, away from my kids and husband. How long do you intend to keep me here?'
'I don't know'
'I have a daughter, her name is Victoria, she is six. I have two boys, they are just seven months old and I need to bosom feed them'
'Crystal'
'Don't call me that. You left us at the mercy of your wicked brothers, penniless. Joel is the only father I know'
'No, leaving you and Joel was the hardest decision I ever made'
'Go meet your lover. I hate you and will continue to until you take me back to my family'
'I am your family'
'You were the family of a twelve year old girl. That girl is no more'
Philip looked at her and saw the blood stains in her arm. Her wounds had reopened.
'Allow me dress your wound'
'Go away'
Slowly, he walked out of the room to where Helen was waiting.
'So? Are we getting rid of her?'
'If you touch a strand of her hair, or Joel's, I will kill both of your sons'
'You don't mean it'
'I do'
He said and walked away to the kitchen.

Maureen was surprised when the door opened and her father walked into the room and looked at her with a don't argue with me eyes and set about undressing her. She stared at him in horror when she realized what he was about to do.
'Philip no', she pleaded
'You are my daughter. I've bathed you countless times'
'I was just a girl'
'You will always be my little girl', he said and continued un buttoning her nighty.
'Please don't. I can't bear for you to see my uncladness'
'You know I will never hurt you, don't you?'
'I don't know. Please go'
'I just want to bath you and help dress your wound'
'You can't philip. I won't let you'
'Then you promise to bath yourself and allow me dress your wound?'
That was the best deal she could make so she accepted it. He kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.
Slowly, she walked to the bathroom and was surprised that it was very luxurious. It was painted pink. The bathtub was large. She removed her dress, filled the tub with hot water, added perfume and soap to it and sucked in it. She thought of her husband and prayed he was coping well with her absence. She missed Jake and wanted him so much it hurt.
After bathing, she brushed her teeth and took a big towel to cover herself. She returned to the room and found her dad arranging some clothes in her closet.
She sat on the bed without saying a word and shifted the towel downward so as to give him access to dress her wound. When he was through, he forced her to take breakfast but she had no appetite for it.
By evening, she was hot and restless. She tried opening the door but the room was locked from inside. She hated the loneliness. She sat on the bed and began to weep.
The her father opened the door and saw her. He had given her everything of comfort and treated her like a queen, why then was she sad?
'What is it crystal?'
'Go away'
'No. Tell me'
'You won't be of help'
'I promise to be'
She looked up at him, with tear stained cheek
'Why do you keep me prisoner here?'
'Because you belong here'
'I don't. I have kids and husband, and brother and sisters-in-laws that I love'
'What about me? Your father?'
'You were never there for us. I am lonely here I can't bear it'
'You can watch a movie if you want',he said pointing at the thirty two inches flat screen TV in the room.
'I don't want that'
'What do you want?'
'Jake. I miss him so very much'
'You love him, don't you?'
'I do but you and Helen are hurting us and our kids'
'Crystal...'
'I want my husband philip. Helen had separated us for too long'
'What about me? Don't you want me?'
Maureen shrugged in frustration. She wanted s.x but she wasn't about to tell her father that.
He kissed her wet cheeks and went out to his lover.
'You are not seriously thinking of bringing him here are you?', Helen asked
'I will do that for my little girl. Did you see her eyes, my little girl is having a lustful thought towards a man'
'Philip', she called
He drew her to him and kissed her lips and then said,
'We will have to kidnap your son again'
'What?'
'yes Helen. Jake would be our next target.

Jake received a phone call from his mother an hour.
'What did you say?'
'I said Maureen is ill and has been asking of you. All you need do is walk out of the house, down the road in ten minutes and I will come take you to her'
'Did you hurt her?'
'No'
Jake didn't think, he left a note under the pillow for his brother and went out in a short and shirt. Ten minutes later, his mother's car stopped and picked him. She had two men with her, one of them was philip. Jake's face was covered and they began driving.
When philip opened the door to his daughter's room thirty minutes later, he found hers still weeping.
'I brought a surprise for you'
'What?'
Jake walked into the room. She left the bed and ran to him. He held her and then began examining her to make sure she is alright.
'Maureen...'
'How are the kids?'
'All fine. Victoria though is a little upset'
'How did they find you?'
Philip walked out of the room to give them privacy. Once the door was shut, Maureen began kissing him.
'You are ill?'
'Yes. Ill for your touch husband'
'Be serious'
'Make love to me Jake. Please I am begging you'
Jake couldn't refuse. He made love to her on the beautiful big oval bed. Afterwards, she thanked him and began snoring.

Back in their room, Philip and Helen watched their kids made love. Helen was disgusted, Philip was thoughtful.
'I said, Philip, see the way your daughter so wantonly give herself to a man'
'They are married Helen'
'Oh, she is forever perfect to you, this daughter of yours'
'Come to think of it. Don't you think its high time we quit?'
'Quit?'
'Yes. Our kids love each other. They are happy together and don't seem to need us. Let's give them a chance to enjoy their love'
'Oh?'
'Yes. We have enough money. We can buy a small house in Ghana or Togo and live until dead do us path'
'No'
'Why?'

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ayaobaidowu: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tiffany u are great...... tnx for d update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
welcome back from a long break of no updating,

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by amfo(f): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
keep them coming ma'm don't stop

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
wow dis is getting better. thank for d update after so long, pls stop starving me *crying*

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
HMM

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by yettielicious(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for d post Tiffany..... u are d best....... more grease to u elbow

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
welcome madam,tankx for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
But what's with Maureen and lovemaking
Is she okay?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
All the couples in the story are just s*x crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by sheba222(f): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mama u too much

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jumizie13(f): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yes, WHY Helen Why can't you leave these kids alone? Are you sick or something?

Weldone Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by JummyGee: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tiffany when is the next update coming nauuu,pls make it lengthy and soonest
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tiffanyj I hope you are okay?it's been awhile

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
winningbt:
Tiffanyj I hope you are okay?it's been awhile
I am better, I thank God.I have decided to do justice to this work. Will try and finish it ASAP. My updates will now be swift and long. Therefore, wait for an update tomorrow evening.

5 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by brohimot(f): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Removed
Mrs Tiffanyj please can u put all d episodes u ve removed or u av a blog where I can read d whole story
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:37am On Nov 01, 2016
brohimot:
Mrs Tiffanyj please can u put all d episodes u ve removed or u av a blog where I can read d whole story
I am a miss, not a mrs. Lol. So sorry I had to remove some parts. My work was getting plagiarized and I had to do someething. By the way, I do not have a blog.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2016
TiffanyJ:

I am better, I thank God.I have decided to do justice to this work. Will try and finish it ASAP. My updates will now be swift and long. Therefore, wait for an update tomorrow evening.
Thank God,the Lord is your strength dear.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Galaxdiva(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2016
TiffanyJ abeg come and update,tomorrow don pass naa

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by banke007(f): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have never been disappointed reading ur stories
U are one hell of a writer
I registered on nairaland purposely cos of ur stories from reluctant bride to a man to call her own to deceitful couple n now dis. I love u tiffanyj

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.