Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396823 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bummybummy(f): 4:05am On Nov 11, 2016
whats up tifannyj? Ao z u?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Madam Tiffany what iya happening oo.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by moreniksbabe: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Hy tiffanyj.ur stories are interesting,u re rili a good writer.I registered on nairaland bcus of ur stories. pls can I get d full story of reluctant bride,a man 2 call her own nd deceitful couple so I can undastnd captor of my heart beta.my email is moreniks2020@gmail.com.THANK U

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2016
TiffanyJ.
I have missed u.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chummypinky(f): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
seriously erhen i just hate joel and mich part in this story especially mich.............she is so spolit and stupid.....nice story......please update soon.....and happy sunday
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by JummyGee: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Madam Tiffany,longest time,how r u, i left this thread for 2 weeks thinking I will get plenty update now that am back but its still the same....pls update na its been long,am beginning to forget the story sef or is that the end of the story?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by teel123(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tiffanyj i read d. Abt Tara n Jordan,Linda n Henry, Joel n mitch n dis Maureen n Jake again all not Complete . Pls help me now .

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
I missed you too. Sorry for the long wait. I have been so busy! My cardiologists found out that my heart is perfectly healthy and that I have been taking a wrong med. Fortunately, it was found in time and I got refered to the right doctor this time. I am placed on a diet and given a lot of rules and regulations to follow.
Will update when I can, thanks

10 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
TiffanyJ:
I missed you too. Sorry for the long wait. I have been so busy! My cardiologists found out that my heart is perfectly healthy and that I have been taking a wrong med. Fortunately, it was found in time and I got refered to the right doctor this time. I am placed on a diet and given a lot of rules and regulations to follow.
Good to know this! Sorry I haven't called. Been so busy!!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ashatoda: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Jesus. All glory be to God that we dont have to be hearing an unpleasant story. May the healing power of God grant you your healing in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Julietogbo(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yay aunty tiff is back. Thank God

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
ashatoda:

Jesus. All glory be to God that we dont have to be hearing an unpleasant story. May the healing power of God grant you your healing in Jesus name
Amen
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tiffanyj
So happy 4 this good news.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by banke007(f): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Itz gud to knw u are fine... Take ur time n mk sure u are perfect kk before updating
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Sorry miss, may God lay his healing hands on you...Stay good!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by JummyGee: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Thank God it was detected on time...praying for the speedest recovery and take care of you for us. Happy new month!!! TJ may all our heart desires be granted unto us Amen kiss kiss kiss
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by oluwatee: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2016
it's well with you dear mau the lord grant you perfect health. please try and rest we need you strong. take care of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ladySuperb(f): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
tiff,the Lord healing hands Is upon you
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by samragyone(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Madam Tiffy, I give it up to you, Thumb up. please I need complete season of Reluctant Bride and Deceitful couple.
I have read man to call her own. call mail me on samragyone@yahoo.com
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by arabaribiti(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2016
Good morning everybody pls let's join hand to wish my second wife happy birthday tiffany cos she has encourage me a lot though you are going through a lot but you are always strong. Happy birthday tiffanyJ today is your day pls enjoy it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Happy birthday to you. more fulfilling years ahead

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bummybummy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy birthday to dear, u wil live long to fufill ur destiny in Jesus name. But wat rilli going on? D Lord z ur strenght

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy birthday Tiffany... God bless you.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow tiffany we ar birthday mate hbd dear

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy birthday ma'am, wishing you long life, good health and prosperity. May the Lord perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by teel123(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Birthday girl, best of wishes to u. Best years ahead.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
May God bless your new age as you +1 today bigger you I pray dearie. Happy birthday kiss our cake ooo wink
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nathblessing(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hapi bday Tiffany J.....Wishing u long life and prosperity in good and sound health.....
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by CHOREM(f): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy birthday madam Tiffany. May you receive strength in this trying period of urs
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 4:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy birthday to u ma'am,llnp
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Alicapapaya(f): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy Birthday Tee baby. Age with grace ma. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.