Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397223 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Long ma'am

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 2:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Happy Birthday namesake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Julietogbo(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
happy belated birthday to u wullnp

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chummypinky:
seriously erhen i just hate joel and mich part in this story especially mich.............she is so spolit and stupid.....nice story......please update soon.....and happy sunday
Namesake, wad up??
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016
happy belated birthday tiffanyj, wish you the best your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
I wish to thank you all for all the birthday wishes and prayers. May God bless each and everyone of you. Will post an update in a few hours by God grace. I only pray you guys have not forgotten the storyline. Please bear with me, this isn't me, circustance turned me into this. Thanks for your patience and understanding

6 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yea!!!!!!!! We full ground remain oooo...and as pa our cake just make the update so very lengthy grin. Thank u .
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
A lengthy update will do the pleading... Love you lot
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
TiffanyJ:
I wish to thank you all for all the birthday wishes and prayers. May God bless each and everyone of you. Will post an update in a few hours by God grace. I only pray you guys have not forgotten the storyline. Please bear with me, this isn't me, circustance turned me into this. Thanks for your patience and understanding
We've gat no choice madam tiff. Keeping fingers cross.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Just4yhu(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
TiffanyJ baby girl, how is your health now kindly reply my mail and lemme know how far. take care big sis, The Lord is your strength.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lexzytee(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls mam hw can I get d Pdf of a man to call her own nd reluctant bride cos I haven't finish reading is cos u have deleted part of it
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by flowerybabe(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday in arears sis,am so sorry it came late.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Tulz15(f): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy birthday ma, i must say ur stories are captivating

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by HelenBee(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
TiffanyJ:
We understand you even if we don't really know what is wrong. You are not like this but please don't promise us again. I've been coming back since last week and I'll be lying if I say I've not been disappointed. Just update whenever you're okay. We understand. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
HelenBee:
We understand you even if we don't really know what is wrong. You are not like this but please don't promise us again. I've been coming back since last week and I'll be lying if I say I've not been disappointed. Just update whenever you're okay. We understand. Thank you.

I am so soRry for being a disappointment. My conscious was pricked when I read your post, please do forgive me. I am having personal issues that is now affecting not just my work but my time. I alredy have the manuscript, the issue here is sitting down to type and upload. Whenever I try to, something comes up and distract me. This had never happened to me, taking so long on a story and I feel really bad. Will try my best to type and post the remaining part of the story, I owe you all that much

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2016
please take proper care of your self,all will be well by Hisgrace
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lexzytee:
Pls mam hw can I get d Pdf of a man to call her own nd reluctant bride cos I haven't finish reading is cos u have deleted part of it
I sell the pdf copies to three readers. At the beginning of everymonth. Pm me if u r interested.its #500
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
princessadeola:
happy new year
Happy new year ma'am

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Happy new year ma'am
happy new year madam,hope you are getting better

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Shakyroh320:
happy new year madam,hope you are getting better
Happy new year dear, seriously, I am very much better, at least, you can all see that I am more often on line now. All thanks to God and you all for your patience and prayers
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Tiffanyj thank God u r better nw n happy new year.

Pls try and update hop I dint sound selffish

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Nmaglit:
Tiffanyj thank God u r better nw n happy new year.

Pls try and update hop I dint sound selffish
Lol, you don't sound selfish. I will have to type, before updating. Don't want to give wen I will do it cos I wouldn't want to make another promise I may not be able to keep. What I can say is that, I will update soon
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by DandyPearl(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Lol, you don't sound selfish. I will have to type, before updating. Don't want to give wen I will do it cos I wouldn't want to make another promise I may not be able to keep. What I can say is that, I will update soon
take all the time you need ma. we'll be here waiting

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lexzytee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I sell the pdf copies to three readers. At the beginning of everymonth. Pm me if u r interested.its #500
Am interested na pls

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Lexzytee:

Am interested na pls
Send me a pm
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by tbeckys(f): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmmmn..... NAwah ooooh
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lexzytee(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Send me a pm
I have already done dat
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lexzytee:

I have already done dat
I didn't receive any . This is my email address: Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com.
Send me a mail.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
tbeckys:
Hmmmmmn..... NAwah ooooh

How far you? Why the exclamation?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
The delay of this story is like using a candle stick to cook a pot of beans. We go wait tire embarassed lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.