Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. (896 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by lionson(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
MOHAMMED ABACHA TO BUHARI: YOU ARE THE CHANGE WE DON'T NEED.

Mohammed Abacha: “Buhari..the Change We Don't Need“
1.I have never seen any school built in his name.
2.I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
3.There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him.
4.I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders led the campaign for immunization.
5.No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
6.Asides from doing nothing for others,
7.He has not even improved himself since his exit from office.
8.No book written, no memos, no lectures, nothing!
9.The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on BBC Hausa Station.
10. He never championed for a University in his state
11. Nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development program to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
12. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura,
13. Yet they say he can change Nigeria.
14. Doesn‘t charity begin at home anymore.

WRITTEN BY: MOHAMMED ABACHA

1 Like

Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Sylverbox(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Food don land oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Zoo Oya lament ... grin
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
If this write up was truly from Mohd Abacha, then things are actually bad for everyone.
But APC should hide their faces in the sand because thay are actually speeding on a highway to failure.
Blaming the previous government has been their game and yet nigerians are not faring better under their leadership. In short, things have already gone down hill under their charge.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by hungryboy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Everyone is now a critic, even the son of Abacha the looter,
The country is in dire strait right now, no thanks to people like your Dad,
Every country that depends on revenue from oil are going through a rough patch right now, from Venezuela to Bahrain, the evidence is there for all to see,
If we had saved enough during the time of plenty, like the Russians, Saudis, UAE, and Qatar, we won't be going through this hardship right now,
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think we should still give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by cliquevibes(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
U Can't blame him, person will jst be there making promises and nt even devising a possible means of accomplishing dat which he promised, hejst be there acting in Auto reverse...Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by pointstores(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
nawa
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by phemmie06(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Which Abatcha de complain, him of all people. If everyone de blame Buhari it's accepted by me but Abatcha family
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by jpphilips(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
A man who hasn't implemented his budget yet a dumb scion of a Nigerian looter thinks he has a point.
Even goats criticize a government miles ahead of their generational legacy.
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by amaechi1: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nothing has never being done in his name, yet his legacy as a PTF chairman still stand tall, in UNN, UNIBEN, IFE, UI, UIJOS just to mention a few. The last time Enugu Onitsha express way received a meaningful rehabilitation was during is his time. The four refineries, the PDP led government could not manage was built during his time as a minister.

If truly that this comment is from him is very unfortunate. However, I remember vividly PMB choose to fail the election in 2011, than to support you, due to your corrupt tendencies.

I as long I live my vote will not go PDP.

Long live Nigeria.
God Bless PMB
Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Danzakidakura(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
amaechi1:
Nothing has never being done in his name, yet his legacy as a PTF chairman still stand tall, in UNN, UNIBEN, IFE, UI, UIJOS just to mention a few. The last time Enugu Onitsha express way received a meaningful rehabilitation was during is his time. The four refineries, the PDP led government could not manage was built during his time as a minister.

If truly that this comment is from him is very unfortunate. However, I remember vividly PMB choose to fail the election in 2011, than to support you, due to your corrupt tendencies.

I as long I live my vote will not go PDP.

Long live Nigeria.
God Bless PMB
zombie why you deh lie ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. by Pidggin(f): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ewelewe shocked Even Buhari's friend's son?! This is serious

(1) (Reply)

Gov El-rufai Gets Easter Slap / State Of Economy: PDP's Wasteful 16 Years Reason Nigeria Is Poor – Buhari / New Pattern Of Africa's Neocolonialism; Nigeria, China A Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.