Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

President Buhari's Easter Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Easter Message (15459 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians: I Won't Fail You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by arewafederation: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Demallcrazy:

Diz ya easter handshake don take style pass d elbow part oo! grin

No sir, it's from the bottom of my heart. smiley grin cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Abeymills(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Wicked president liar deciever wolf in sheep clothing greedy hypocrit
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
There is time for everything, we are celebrating the resurrection of Christ, its not fair for the dude I quoted to say what he said. Let's receive his msg with smiles cos Christ is risen!
i spent 7000 to fill my tank and the pains of queuing and insults i got from those miscreants was unbearable.

Leave that guy. Develop thick skin for those kind of people.

Act like GEJ who didnt blink when insults were heaped on him.

I dish it back when they hurl those missiles at me but i do it in a subtle way.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by millionaireman: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
It won't be bad if you appreciate his message for once in your life time. Ipob,Hatred kills.

But they have been asking Nigeria to leave them their country so that you shall not have to be visited with their hate again? Why scheme to live in one Nigeria with people who you believe hate a lot? Doesn't appear to come from a sound brain. Does it?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Gkemz: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
I'm quite sure this message was written by Osibanjo not Bubu who has no regard for Christians.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by thegrinch(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2016
sweetgala:

Muslims actually believe in Jesus as a prophet , not in the holy birth and crucifixion

Go and get your facts right....

Islam (not brainwashed islamists) believe in the virfin conception of Jesus Christ and His Crucifixion....

Their argument is that:
1) He didn't die on the Cross (i.e He survived Crucifixion)

2) That He is not the Son of God and does not have have equal status with God

Everything else the Bible said about Jesus, they concur with.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Oga keep ur message to urself! I should have voted KOWA & nomimate you for EFCC chairmanship!...u are not prepared for d presidency.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Senjuchiha: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2016
dullington d.c

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Disaino:
Se dem dn forget dat tonzo 4 de kuje prison?....christmas,,new year nd easter na 4 prison e de celebrate him own....
No mind them jare.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by TeamSimple(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Satan quoting Bible.

Buhari receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour

So that you may be healed from ur brain's partial contact.
Why didn't we Muslims ask GEJ to become a Muslim whenever he gives messages on Sallah days. And if Buhari had chosen not to give the message, you lots would still crucify him. Sons and daughters of discord.

O my creator, never make me have any reason to worship with this set of people. If it remains a second for me to, please peacefully end my life. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by TeamSimple(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Ooni:
take your greeting to shekau and fellow fulani herdsmen. I will have a nice Easter celebrations without the usual wishes from a cursed monster.

Btw

stop mentioning Jesus Christ
Funny you don't want him to mention Jesus Christ, but would still prefer him convert to Christianity today.

And now that he has mentioned Jesus Christ what's gonna happen?
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by ezelos(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Ooni:
take your greeting to shekau and fellow fulani herdsmen. I will have a nice Easter celebrations without the usual wishes from a cursed monster.

Btw

. Thank you for that! How can a seating president preach love and unity when he is yet to condemn his kinsmen. Are we thinking through our nose?
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Senjuchiha:
dullington d.c
Chai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by aminusanti(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Ooni:

Btw

You lack common sense I swear
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by TeamSimple(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Attention for the good Christians on this forum (coz I know we still have few of them) your brethens rather than make Christianity appealing, am sorry are making it look more silly and unworthy.
I must say the respect I used to have for Christianity and Christians has dropped to a lowest point just because of the manner in which most of your members reason on issues that are not even anywhere near religious.

I love the Christians I have as friends, but most naira land Christians are acting like cowards who thinks they can only achieve religious evangelism and victory through textual intimidation and blackmail. Please you folks should learn how to really act Chris like and stop being an hypocrite. HAPPY EASTER.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by MrSly(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Satan quoting Bible.

simple courtesy you don't have.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Inova(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Jexyme:

Thank you Mr President!!!

We will be patient enough to enjoy the good tidings that comes after the turbulence in this interface of change.

There can never be genuine CHANGE Without descipline, sacrifice, prayers and genuine unfaltering determination.

We (the patriotic, unpoliticised n unethnocised Nigerians) are saying thank you for the great unswerving resolve to take Nigeria to promise land.

May our Lord Jesus Christ grant u good health, longevity n strength. Amen!!!!

Wow. This is the most brilliant and sensible post I have read on Nairaland this month. I love you Jexyme.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by MrSly(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Jexyme:

Thank you Mr President!!!

We will be patient enough to enjoy the good tidings that comes after the turbulence in this interface of change.

There can never be genuine CHANGE Without descipline, sacrifice, prayers and genuine unfaltering determination.

We (the patriotic, unpoliticised n unethnocised Nigerians) are saying thank you for the great unswerving resolve to take Nigeria to promise land.

May our Lord Jesus Christ grant u good health, longevity n strength. Amen!!!!
your appreciation Mr president's Easter greetings is laudable but the rest the things you wrote afterwards depicts you as a very gullible Nigerian. wake up from that ur hypnosis of change
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by satowind(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
I thought there is small sense in that ur head ne when I first quoted u,not knowing it's other way round. Anyway,I don't engage u and ur likes. Check d next guy plss. Cheers!
U are a fooool y involve ipob to ur useless comment and later claim the matured one?
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by calabardick(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
vesselchino:
the Fulani monk wishing us happy easter.

Crazy Nigerians with their funny posts,.,... Which monastery is Buhari
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by dyn1800: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2016
"Some people are born to be great while some people are born to hate whatever the born great do"
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Elvisky(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
hmm! I am impressed coolhmm! I am impressed
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by dyn1800: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sorry you always get what you wish

Ecoterrorist:
i spent 7000 to fill my tank and the pains of queuing and insults i got from those miscreants was unbearable.

Leave that guy. Develop thick skin for those kind of people.

Act like GEJ who didnt blink when insults were heaped on him.

I dish it back when they hurl those missiles at me but i do it in a subtle way.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Mustapha111888(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Satan quoting Bible.

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by vikeyz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
May God strengthen and give you wisdom my dear President
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by omnisali: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
I tot it was to be an easter message.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Jexyme(f): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
MrSly:
your appreciation Mr president's Easter greetings is laudable but the rest the things you wrote afterwards depicts you as a very gullible Nigerian. wake up from that ur hypnosis of change

Gullible

Anyway, gullible or not time shall tell.

But just for your infromation, there are some Nigerians that are neither chauvanists nor belligerant.

May God bring down the curtains blocking eyes of some Nigerians. Amen!!!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Jexyme(f): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Inova:

Wow. This is the most brilliant and sensible post I have read on Nairaland this month. I love you Jexyme.

Thanx dear..............you made my day.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Amygee: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
who e help*

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by sweetgala(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
thegrinch:

Go and get your facts right....

Islam (not brainwashed islamists) believe in the virfin conception of Jesus Christ and His Crucifixion....

Their argument is that:
1) He didn't die on the Cross (i.e He survived Crucifixion)

2) That He is not the Son of God and does not have have equal status with God

Everything else the Bible said about Jesus, they concur with.

Thanks for the input, I've spoken to few Muslims who acknowledge the prophet Isa and as you said don't believe in the crucifixion and resurrection in the same term as Christians do, don't believe in the trinity as we do( even this was once contested and still contested by orthodox Christians )
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by sweetgala(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
Jesus is the God of gods, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Happy Easter.

Jesus is the son of God , the risen king and the saviour of the world. That is how I see things
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by christinie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
He's all that too.

sweetgala:

Jesus is the son of God , the risen king and the saviour of the world. That is how I see things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Lafia Dole: troops Arrest 3 Boko Haram Terrorists(photos) / N30,000 Minimum Wage: Salivating Workers Await End To Waiting Game / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.