Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians (15303 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by todaynewsreview: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
On this Easter, I think about the unconditional love that Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, had for us to the extent that He gave His life for our salvation on Good Friday. My reflections also take my mind back to His resurrection by God on Easter. What a lesson for us of what sacrifice can achieve and the benefits it can bring to mankind generally and individually!

This Easter, I call on all, whether Christian or Muslim, to emulate Christ and sacrifice something for your nation, for your families and for yourselves.

Was it not John F Kennedy who famously said "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” Let us not ask ourselves who will change our nations for the better.

Let us instead take a look in the mirror and ask how we can change our nations for the better. Indeed, as somebody once said, change begins with me.

It begins with you. Let this Easter be the beginning of a positive change in the nations of the world. From my family and I to you and your family, Happy Easter. May God bless you all. GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1467255626658140&id=105479482835768

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by prospero5(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lord, please let my little sacrifice of today be rewarded with a better tomorrow. Let not my sins hinder the accompanying reward of this sacrifice, I pray thee.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Justuceleague2: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bros

Free our money wey you tidf
.. Your Easter message can not return all your loots

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by YourImaginaryBF: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ineffectual B

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by madridguy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Best to you too. May God bless you and your family. tongue

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
I hope he will also issue a statement to clarify the controversial approval he gave to NIA to keep huge sums of money in undisclosed location for covert operations. While at it, Nigerians won't mind if he comes out clean on the Malabu oil deal. Shell had already disclosed to investigators that they settled him through Etete, the earlier he comes out with the truth, the better for him.

18 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Honestly, I like GEJ as a person, he's so humble and down to earth but his character as Nigeria President, is still what I cannot fathom why he decided to rule the way he did!

On behalf of me and family too, I wish you and every Nigerian the very best of this Easter celebration!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Scream(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is he the only ex-president? Why him own never done? Like someone has not buried what he killed. sad

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
madridguy:

Haaaa! All these good greetings from madridguy to GEJ! Wonders shall not end! Why no blame game today!

Jesus indeed resurrected!

29 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Igboesika: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Such a humble man.

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is not politics thread.

greatgod2012:

Haaaa! All these good greetings from madridguy to GEJ! Wonders shall not end! Why no blame game today!

Jesus indeed resurrected!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by profhezekiah: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jonathan our h£uro

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by mercenary: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Bros

Free our money wey you tidf
.. Your Easter message can not return all your loots
U suppose tell satan to free ur sense wey him dey sidon on top...

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hero 100%

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
madridguy:
This is not politics thread.

How can you say this is not politics thread? Who's GEJ then?

OK, GEJ is not a politician, he's a pastor Abi?

Abeg.............stop denying the obvious!

Just accept that today is a special day in your life....... Lol..........

Happy Easter, bro!

23 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
madridguy:

Youngman/woman give madridguy back his phone angry

20 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Madrid..guy speaking from control room, OTUOKE grin

LesbianBoy:

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
some people are still criticising gej? there is no greater corruption than unfulfilled campaign promises

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by LesbianBoy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lalasticlala is viewing this thread

Frontpage straight!!! grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

grin

I thought I'm the only one who.noticed!

Today is a special day in that guy's life!

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tell all your former associates in both PDP & APC + Jonathan + patience and many others you know to voluntarily return the millions and billions they stole as penance for all the hardship the masses are suffering currently or else your message is weak and useless sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ped007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
I DEY MISS THIS MAN DIE

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mynd44 what is worrying u

Buhari sent an easter message it was not on front page but u brought this enemy of the state easter message to front page.
angry

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by thinkdip(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
The man wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by vecman22(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ib media crew pls report for duty.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by rozayx5(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
cheesy

the last time most Nigerians ate three times a day was under you

after that the thief came with his grasscutters to destroy what was left

God bless you and your family

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by dat85kelvin(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by IamAirforce1: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Gej my Hero

Happy Easter to you too and your family.

Better man

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Alexis11: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
cool grin

I take this comment back... grin

Everybody have a right to choose who their hero is cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Something's are better left unsaid and Jona should stop heating the polity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pelumi Olajengbesi Resigns From Being Sunday Igboho’s Legal Team Member / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Ariwoola As CJN / Ize-iyamu Lied, Ambode Not In Edo- LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.