Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

President Buhari's Easter Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Easter Message (15462 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians: I Won't Fail You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by puffcity: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
H
Ooni:
take your greeting to shekau and fellow fulani herdsmen. I will have a nice Easter celebrations without the usual wishes from a cursed monster. And u called urself a follow of Christ? Love ur enemies nd pray for them that course u! I'm not happy with the way some Christian are behaving in dis country!!!

Btw

stop mentioning Jesus Christ
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Junior66(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
How him take know the gospel wey him been dey quote biko nu?
He has many speech writers. You tink politicians all over the world have the time to be composing speeches and msgs? Femi Adesina and the rest of his media crew do this kind of work for him. By the way, i dnt know why i feel like a speech written by Baba himself will be riddled with errors.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Pwetyefe(f): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Haaaaaaaaa u go to church once a year? My dear u re not a christain stil jux b a pegan I guess dat suites u
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Jexyme(f): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Thank him for what? Please think about your life

My life is good and I'm happy with my President.

I pray everyday that God will grant him more wisdom to take my country to the promise land.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by myworld01: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Dem force him read that speech, because I know say he no believe Jesus rise
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by arewafederation: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2016
IPOB rats Wailing even on a special Easter Sunday?

SMH!

Happy Easter to My Lovely Chiamaka...

Happy Easter to the Grand patron of kuje prison Nnamdi KANU

Happy Easter to all IPOD touts on Nairaland.

Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.

I love you all. kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by christinie(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Ding dong.

Junior66:

He has many speech writers. You tink politicians all over the world have the time to be composing speeches and msgs? Femi Adesina and the rest of his media crew do this kind of work for him. By the way, i dnt know why i feel like a speech written by Baba himself will be riddles with errors.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Demallcrazy(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Thank u sai Baba!
Wailers dem, afa? cool
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
WRONG!
godson36:

Buhari is a Muslim but not a solid one. just like me, am a Christian but I go to church once in a year...

that's DECEMBER 31st

since he is not a fan of Religion, that quote is probably from OSINBANJO..

Am I right??
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Demallcrazy(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
arewafederation:
IPOB rats Wailing even on a special Easter Sunday?

SMH!

Happy Easter to My Lovely Chiamaka...

Happy Easter to the Grand patron of kuje prison Nnamdi KANU

Happy Easter to all IPOD touts on Nairaland.

Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.

I love you all. kiss
Diz ya easter handshake don take style pass d elbow part oo! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by presidentMZ: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Jesus is our Homeboy too. Thanks Mr President
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
No one can please Nigerians, the President wished Christians happy easter and we are complaining. Indeed we have badmouth
i was on queue yesterday buying fuell tthroughout yesterday and commodities have skyrocketed because of his policies and he is giving me goodwill message. Tell him to wrap it and stuff it in his mouth
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
No one can please Nigerians, the President wished Christians happy easter and we are complaining. Indeed we have badmouth
i was on queue yesterday buying fuell tthroughout yesterday and commodities have skyrocketed because of his policies and he is giving me goodwill message. Tell him to wrap it and stuff it in his mouth.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by christinie(f): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Jesus is the God of gods, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Happy Easter.

sweetgala:

Muslims actually believe in Jesus as a prophet , not in the holy birth and crucifixion
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by watered(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Only u get bad mouth.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Dexema(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2016
baba just do something about your fellow cowboys or is it herdsmen they call them so we don't have a bloody easter celebration.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by kingoduyebo1(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks Mr President
And to those above me saying all kinds of words,the end shall justify the means......
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Typical frustrated Ipob. Goan celebrate Easter and reduce some frustration uv'e been disturbing people with up and down. Mtcheww.
Se dem dn forget dat tonzo 4 de kuje prison?....christmas,,new year nd easter na 4 prison e de celebrate him own....
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2016
abeg shey na buhari wey no complete ss3 fit write this kind article... abi we get 2 buhari 4 Nigeria? cos I one I knw can't compose this kind of article
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
i was on queue yesterday buying fuell tthroughout yesterday and commodities have skyrocketed because of his policies and he is giving me goodwill message. Tell him to wrap it and stuff it in his mouth
Sweetheart, I'm not a buhari loyalist
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2016
watered:
Only u get bad mouth.
Yours is worst. Did I quote you
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Kbs468(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2016
sweetgala:

Muslims actually believe in Jesus as a prophet , not in the holy birth and crucifixion

Please read this from page 7 in particular the chapter cut of the Qur'an about Jesus Christ and his Mother-Holy Mary named Maryam in the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/3008880/pope-francis-wash-kiss-feet/6#44089599
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2016
If he meant it, what of aisha?
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by watered(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Yours is worst. Did I quote you
You didn't quote me. Go chec yourself up for amnesia cos I see some symptoms
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2016
banjo022:
abeg shey na buhari wey no complete ss3 fit write this kind article... abi we get 2 buhari 4 Nigeria? cos I one I knw can't compose this kind of article
U we get Phd who u don help?....yeye de smell
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2016
watered:
You didn't quote me. Go chec yourself up for amnesia cos I see some symptoms
Hahaha....be nice. I quoted u but didn't chec the moniker. you have badmouth tho
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Sweetheart, I'm not a buhari loyalist
Trust me i know. I was suprised with your comment though.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by ogwuche4u(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:

How is he islamising Nigeria? Read the presidents easter message, enjoy the celebration and stop hating. Jesus Christ preached love and not hate, be like him.

In the spirit of the resurrection season, imbibe the qualities of Jesus and stop spreading lies based on tribal and religious hatred.
God bless you So much. you just murdered this nigga. some people are So annoying that you will wonder Why their parents spent much for them to acquire education.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Trust me i know. I was suprised with your comment though.
There is time for everything, we are celebrating the resurrection of Christ, its not fair for the dude I quoted to say what he said. Let's receive his msg with smiles cos Christ is risen!
Stories

godson36:

Buhari is a Muslim but not a solid one. just like me, am a Christian but I go to church once in a year...

that's DECEMBER 31st

since he is not a fan of Religion, that quote is probably from OSINBANJO..

Am I right??

No you are not.

The Koran makes reference to Jesus more than to any other living person. The Koran acknowledges the virgin birth, the miracles and the cross. It does not agree with God having a son. Many Muslims have come to faith in Yeshua through a diligent and impartial reading of the Koran itself. Though pmb is a practicing Muslim, I suspect pmb has read his Koran much better than most. Many Muslims don't read the entire Koran only the parts they want to use in exactly the same way that many Christians only Bible "dip" for promises they can claim. Like many Christians they rely on intermediaries who already have their set worldview to provide commentary. These "commentaries eventually become more authoritative than the book itself.

Jesus is the only historical figure that all other religions must address one way or the other. Everything speaks of him, even historical dating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Admits Members Re-elected During Rerun Elections - Photos / Buhari Is Victim Of His Own Transparency - Lai Mohammed / Dare Omotoso On Trial For Stealing Granite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.