Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) (41526 Views)

Biafra: We Are One – Ikpeazu Says As He Receives Northern Colleagues / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by sevenhundred(m): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2016
bright007:

Don't let me insult that your albino father....he has done nothing wrong to me
ANSWER THE QUESTION FIRST,the only idea you have is to insults someone father, EKPA.
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by sevenhundred(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2016
sirlop:

That isn't the point. These guys milked us dry and we still celebrate them. This is an evidence of a failed nation.
but they must have some good deeds that makes us to celebrate them as nobody is perfect, even u!!!
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by canalily(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Roadmap27:

U are very wicked.
no wickedness
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by sirlop(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2016
sevenhundred:
but they must have some good deeds that makes us to celebrate them as nobody is perfect, even u!!!
We know nobody is perfect. We shld know that this nation is more important than any individual. These guys looted this country with high impunity and we celebrate them.if we send all to jail rather than celebrate them, other politicians will change their ways.
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by sirlop(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2016
sevenhundred:
We know nobody is perfect. We shld know that this nation is more important than any individual. These guys looted this country with high impunity and we celebrate them.if we send all to jail rather than celebrate them, other politicians will change their ways
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by sirlop(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2016
people3:
.... In ur lineage who has ever introduce GSM to nigeria I don't think any and there can never be?baba tried. u ha generation of bastard with no source
I now know how senseless you are. Stop reasoning from your anus. I wasn't in charge. How do you know what I would have done if I was in charge? Anyway, you rate other people like your self. It's only an slowpoke like you that would see a positive innovation and go against it. I pity your lineage cos you lack the intelligence to know those that robbed your future. You celebrate a thief because GSM came in during his time.
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by kunyeo(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2016
canalily:
OBJ and family

What is cowardice? WHEN YOU HIDE BEHIND THE ANONYMITY OF THE INTERNET TO ABUSE AND SAY WHAT YOU CANT SAY IN A PERSON'S PRESENCE.
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by canalily(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2016
kunyeo:

What is cowardice? WHEN YOU HIDE BEHIND THE ANONYMITY OF THE INTERNET TO ABUSE AND SAY WHAT YOU CANT SAY IN A PERSON'S PRESENCE.
see yourself below

Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by fortunechy(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
dis one na news too.....mchteeeew!!!
Re: Baba The Drummer:OBJ Shows Off His 'Drummer's' Skill As He Receives AFRIMA(pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2016
ayatt:
obj the slayer of pdp....baba iyabo

that means he committed suicide. Because obj is pdp personified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.