Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (11494 Views)

I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by mayorchelsea(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that this is what nairaland.com has turned out to be.Daft and hopeless people posting all sorts of trash around seeking attention.The 'yeye' mods are even called upon to push such public display of madness to front page.
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by EmmySparky(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
gamaliel121:
Ibo bisshes in my skool has some serious nyash oo...
leave the mumu op...someone that has not crossed lagos state all his life....even in lagos here u would see igbo girls with great weapons of mass destruction...go to the east and see fresh girls with crazy packages...
Re: After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) by okanlawon94(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Even my compound witch nor fit swear for make i lick plate make d swear work...lailai kole werk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambia Bans The Use Of "Sex Doll" / How To Handle Your Partner’s Stress / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.