Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) (13795 Views)

Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by jubebaister(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Most a times before I have sex with a babe, the love and interest wil be like 80% or even 95%. But immediately after the fun, hate sets in, the love abi na d lust drops to 12% or so.

Many guys say that too. But for babes, the love increases.

Why is this so?

Guys share your experiences.

Cc. Lalasticallalalala

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by falconey(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin

that's why sex is essential now before you think of marriage with a girl. I have this feeling too.

Girls do say it is because what you had for her is lust. The fact is most guys never know if it is love or lust but they know its a feeling until they engage in intercourse.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by pennytration(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by gud4dbest(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
jubebaister:
Most a times before I have sex with a babe, the love and interest wil be like 80% or even 95%. But immediately after the fun, hate sets in, the love abi na d lust drops to 12% or so.

Why is this so?

Cc. Lalasticallalalala
it is becos what u want is to sex her...and that fact had been existing subconsciously

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Ramanto(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
she just made you sin. that's why the love drops after sex

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
I never hate my babe since I've been making love to her

@op you only hate a girl when you f**k her. Not when you make love to her wink

F**k is flesh temporary satisfaction

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by libertyfather(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
After the milk throw away the tin...thats called chop and clean mouth, some girl deserve that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by missingrib(f): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
its what they call "initial gragra syndrome"

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by iPrevail(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's what happens when you fck a bitçh you gat no feelings for.
You're definitely not ready for the aftermath (cuddling, pillow talks and all that shii) so you angry with yourself and the pussay.. coz you realize the shiit wasn't even worth it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by jubebaister(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:
its what they call "initial gragra syndrome"
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by yarimo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ehhhhh viewing this thread inside olosho's room in wuse grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by JayPanshak(m): 2:38am On Apr 26, 2016
It coz u v not discovered oda potentials d babe myt v.... Lyk being a gud adviser etc.... So bro 4gt d lust wen u jam u go knw wink
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by iyke649(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2016
I don't agree dat its because u don't love d gal coz one also feels d same wen he mastrubate

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2016
pennytration:
d only thing a girl can offer u is sex, nd after getting d sex why will u still value her. Just luk 4 a fresh one nd continue thy ministry.
Badt guy cheesy Na God go forgive u oooo cheesy
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2016
iyke649:
I don't agree dat its because u don't love d gal coz one also feels d same wen he mastrubate
I think this is the best comment

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by wins18(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
angry
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by osesology(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Mustack: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
jubebaister:

Why is this so?

Cc. Lalasticallalalala
its law of gravity. what goes up will come down.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by ramdris(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
falconey:
grin

that's why sex is essential now before you think of marriage with a girl. I have this feeling too.

Girls do say it is because what you had for her is lust. The fact is most guys never know if it is love or lust but they know its a feeling until they engage in intercourse.
I love intelligent crooks like dis guy. Very nice explanation for a wayward life...

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by falconey(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
ramdris:

I love intelligent crooks like dis guy. Very nice explanation for a wayward life...

Thanks mehn

Even if you are doing bad , package it and make it presentable.
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
pennytration:
d only thing a girl can offer u is sex, nd after getting d sex why will u still value her. Just luk 4 a fresh one nd continue thy ministry.
May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by ayomide74: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
pennytration:

bad man bt remember wot u sow u go reap

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by lek051: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
gud4dbest:
it is becos what u want is to sex her...and that fact had been existing subconsciously
nt sex that he want sometimes nt wen sex is dere,love decrease d value is nt d same
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by prinsam30: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
my guy ur on point, Infact I'm capable culprit of such.

there was a day I fvcked a very beautiful lady, we met on badoo, I even made her to divorce her boyfriend then, professes love for her like crazy, the day she visited me from Lagos, I lodged her in an hotel, after fvcking this babe finish, u know wetin I tell.

I tell her say I dey feel dizziness and headache and na after I fvck her I start to dey experience those symptoms.

the babe vex no be small oooo, I tell u the love drop to 0%.

but that was then oooo, not now I'm married now with two lovely daughters.
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Allioluwasegun(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Everything about true love does not have to do with sex all the time.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Cutezt(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you ever felt anything for the lady,then you should love her even more,bros,All you wanted from her was sex.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Cutezt(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
prinsam30:
my guy ur on point, Infact I'm capable culprit of such.

there was a day I fvcked a very beautiful lady, we met on badoo, I even made her to divorce her boyfriend then, professes love for her like crazy, the day she visited me from Lagos, I lodged her in an hotel, after fvcking this babe finish, u know wetin I tell.

I tell her say I dey feel dizziness and headache and na after I fvck her I start to dey experience those symptoms.

the babe vex no be small oooo, I tell u the love drop to 0%.

but that was then oooo, not now I'm married now with two lovely daughters.
na you use your mouth talk say you get 2 daughters o..

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by donbenedict(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
The funny thing is this, some of these females are so daft, dey cannot just exhibit any worthy character for one to like them for. They only knw how to show boobs and yarnsh with the latest fashion..

Why won't guys see them as sex objects.

I wish to meet ladies dat can wow me wit their wits.

Now look at some of the miss nairaland contestants showing their assets. grin I pirry them.. they knw themselves

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by adaksbullet: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think this is the best comment
am not say his comet his wrigt buh am not no curse am marstorbath in live b4 and I we not do it buh mine frnd his say marstorbath his swit pass sex and am whant too comfam if is it thru curse am no that u ar president,govnor,comisionar,prinsipar,modrator on womas matas....so his what mine frnd his say his thru? smiley
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by LordDecency(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
The Bomb above me thou.....
#NODIRECTION

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by Eunice909(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
warris dis nw
adaksbullet:
am not say his comet his wrigt buh am not no curse am marstorbath in live b4 and I we not do it buh mine frnd his say marstorbath his swit pass sex and am whant too comfam if is it thru curse am no that u ar president,govnor,comisionar,prinsipar,modrator on womas matas....so his what mine frnd his say his thru? smiley
Re: If You Have Had Sex Before, This Is For You, See This (18+) by adaksbullet: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eunice909:
warris dis nw
whot ar u say? Whot ar u coat me for? Am I talk too u? Ar u tosynistoomuch? Ar u craz? Abi u ar whant too died in mine mata? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos) / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.