Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,708 members, 7,840,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari (15660 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by proxillin(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2016
And bubu has never stooped low to answer fayose since 300bc.

I like that.

U don't give attention to inconcequencial people.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by sosereal201(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
gozmok1:
the greatest yoruba leader ever liveth the slayer of Apc ride on
If fayose is the greatest leader Yoruba has then I'm sorry for Yoruba nation. Plus why can't he just shut up and come concentrate on developing his state. If Nigerian got an apology during PDP tenure we would be happy.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by bayinq25(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Wow...so you have seen the face of Lucifer! Help.

Zombies do not exist...besides sucking people'scrainal facilites leads to death.....watch starship troopers.

Appointments which happened under GEJ's watch....and which he did nothing about...yet people like Goldenboy here wish he came back...

Anyway...APC should do something about that...or we chase them out. That's democracy.

1.Nice to know you did not like GEJ's trips too.

2.Buhari is the new guy. He has to get to know the foreign leaders and discuss things....and sign things too.

3.Have you read this Day this morning. Looks like you have no proof that Mrs B. bought millions of dollars.

4.CBN says you can now buy dollars for fees. And banks have raised the ceiling on dollars you can spend...you can now sue more dollars a month. What's the problem?

1.Fuel is still sold at the offical price in NNPC stations. I bought fuel for N86.00 per liter this past week.

2.Fuel was also that high during GEJ's regime too....that means GEJ was a bad leader.! shocked(My folks bought fuel at N170 IN 2014.).

3.And anyway...the fuelsubsidy should go...so that markerters can have the funds to import fuel. No need for parties here.

Yes...because we import. Which we did with ease under GEJ because we had enough dollars. Now we do not. Nigeria needs oil to be at $123 per barrel to balance the books.

And anyway...it takes time to improve agriculture. We need at least 50% of our farming to be done in large scale farms. (Under GEJ it was 10%).

1.He has sent troops there

2.He has promised to set up a panel of inquiry

3.Peace mettings have kicked off

4.The problem is not new...it has been there since the 1980's.

Not again! Zombies do not exist. Zombies do not exist.
sorry if I disrupted anything but I learned a lot from this,thumbs up!
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by WILL888(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
When you deliberately refused to idolize or make these first set of people your mentors or heroes but in your ignorance or in your flagrant disobedience to morality&sanity you choose the second set of persons as your heroes or idols,then your head is a burden to your neck cuz ain't useful to both you the carrier, and the society at large.
(1).The Incorruptible Mandela,The Great Awolowo,The Zik of Africa,Evergreen Balewa,The lndefatigable Nkrumah and Ever-inspiring Thomas Sankara.
(2).Infectual Buffoon(GEJ),ATM Dasuki,Nurse Metuh,Ngozi Olodo International(NOI) ,Thug Wike,Parrot FFK,Infectual Buffoon Jnr(Fayose), Boko Sherrif and the rest IPOB adopted sons and daughters immersed in corruption worldwide.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by olulodun: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
tolexy007:
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to go beyond apologising to Nigerians by correcting some flawed policies and steps his administration has taken since assuming office.
He also urged the President to stop seeing himself as a sectional leader or the president of the All Progressives Congress but as the leader of all groups and people of the country.
Fayose, according to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, on Sunday, however, commended the President for admitting some errors his government had made.
The governor also advised the President to be wary of some selfish persons in the APC who were bent on using his name to commit atrocities in the name of politics.
The statement read, “This is a moment of truth. I commend the President for being bold enough to apologise for his lapses. He has come out to admit and accept that criticism is part of democracy. He can do whatever he likes, but it must be within the ambit of the law.
“The President has swallowed his pride by admitting that there is a sharp drop in electricity and that we are experiencing an agonising fuel scarcity in the country. They told us the refineries are working, but that is a lie, we are still importing fuel.
“The President cannot continue to apologise for everything. A leader must think very well before making policy statements.”
Fayose called on the President to find a lasting solution to the lingering fuel scarcity, address job losses and to pay attention to security issues, rather than exerting energy on silencing the opposition.
“Look at the Agatu killings. That place is a food basket for the country and when herdsmen went on the rampage, destroying lives and property, we should not fold arms,” he said.
Fayose also condemned the manner elections were conducted under the present regime.
He said the legacy of credible elections left behind by former President Goodluck Jonathan had been destroyed.
He added, “It is an understatement to describe the elections in Kogi, Bayelsa and Rivers states by the Buhari administration as a show of shame. This is an aspect where the President has to be very careful. He must not allow himself to be used by some rejected and crooked politicians.”
Meanwhile, a chieftain of the APC in the state, Olusegun Osinkolu, has advised Fayose to face governance and stop attacking the President.
Osinkolu said President Buhari had been working assiduously to make tremendous impact.
He said it was appalling for Fayose to abandon governance for frivolities.
He urged him to stop dissipating energy on Buhari in the interest of the people.
While addressing his supporters in Ayede Ekiti on Sunday, Osinkolu commended the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, for cautioning the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on how to address Nigerians on the issue of fuel scarcity.
While also calling for the dissolution of the state working committee of the APC in Ekiti State ahead of the 2018 governorship election, the former senatorial aspirant alleged that the Chief Jide Awe-led SWC was handpicked.
www.punchng.com/apology-not-enough-fayose-tells-buhari/
People are suffering of hunger like this he still have time to attack President this is the fourth month salary has not been paid. This experience has being long during military regime. poeple all walks of life depends on salary in Ekiti and once you hold the salary you have paralise all aspect of life in that state. Poeple are hungry. This deception of gathering some poeple and sharing rice for them is not the solution.
Re: Apology Not Enough, Fayose Tells Buhari by Oshotse21(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
This man day ginger me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere's Bank Accounts Frozen By Court (Photos) / Aregbesola: COVID-19 Delaying Recruitment Of 774,000 Street Cleaners / Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.