Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again (693 Views)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Kenyas Have Started Again {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by somehowpenis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
I was on my own peacefully when this babe i newly toasted and she accepted called me on the phone that she wants to come around to my place, I immediately jumped up from my bed had a close look at the number calling me, yes it was juliet calling me, i asked her when she would be coming around, she said , (like 20 minutes time) .. I jokingly told her on the phone i go show you say i no dey dull, because all our chats on Whatsapp has been about when she would visit and lots of knacking and kpanshing that would follow, she even normally teases me and asks if i sabi give _blowjob wella, torr, as i told her on the phone to be prepared to shout run commot for room oo, she laughed and said see you, you fit. She then ended the call and I rushed to clean my room , cook two indomies, while it was on the stove cooking , I hurriedly rushed out to oga Abu's shop, a hausa man selling tea and bread around my side, we normally joke on who fit straf woman between us with horsepower, I told him that i was expecting one fine babe in like an hour time, and would need to show her shege, i told him to mix confirm horse power for me , he mixed a perfect one for me and i rushed home to meet two missed calls from Juliet, I hurriedly drank my horse power then called Juliet back , only for her to tell me she is coming with her Junior sister that she insisted on following her out and she is sorry! Fast forward to me sitting here and looking at the two of them eating my indomie , laughing and gisting, while i am here angrily angry watching the two of them with a thousand thoughts going through my mind as i type, Tears full my spiritual eyes and i wan kolo!!! cry.. What can i do guys? Mature advice needed only... angry angry
Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by krak101(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahaha you've been punked. Guy better do something or your D will be at attention all night
Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lmao!
Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by Idydarling(f): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
op kpele, use spiritual kerchief clean the tears na
Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by Frei(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
hmmm

Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by cruzita(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
I really want to sympathise with u but all I can say *ntooooooorrrr
Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by nerdfrost(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy my nigga my nigga grin u the boss. Tell those b*tches to give u ur birthright angry

1 Like

Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
send her Younger sister to go buy cloroquin lol

1 Like

Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by somehowpenis(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
I really want to sympathise with u but all I can say *ntooooooorrrr
if i slap you angry

1 Like

Re: If I Enter Road Now They Will Say I Have Started Again by somehowpenis(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
send her Younger sister to go buy cloroquin lol
i have tried everything, this looks like a planned work. angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Rigth Girl To Mary / Things All Women Cry About That Make Zero Sense / N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.