Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (276172 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chairmano: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ Justwise please read the thread on :

UK Settlement Visa - naija boy married to british gal.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Isiri: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ omo tie.how u dey my oga.just to say Hi and to let u know that i never start d processing due to some things at hand,i will update u when am ready.tnkz a lot sir
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by embassyman(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
What will my friend do, he has been rufused visa to the uk 2 times, he submitted now and was also refused today, and they stated it clear today that he was refused today because he submitted forged documents during hs first application that is why they will continue to refuse him anytime he apply until after 10 years which will lapse in 2019, Do do u think there is still something he can do, pls help if there is
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2011
embassyman:

What will my friend do, he has been rufused visa to the uk 2 times, he submitted now and was also refused today, and they stated it clear today that he was refused today because he submitted forged documents during hs first application that is why they will continue to refuse him anytime he apply until after 10 years which will lapse in 2019, Do do u think there is still something he can do, pls help if there is

Sadly there is nothing your friend can do, he has to serve the 10yrs ban.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chika98: 2:32am On Dec 08, 2011
justwise:

I'm serving my father's land here grin grin grin.

Thanks anyway.

grin Father's land indeed

1 Like

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2011
Isiri:

@ omo tie.how u dey my oga.just to say Hi and to let u know that i never start d processing due to some things at hand,i will update u when am ready.tnkz a lot sir
It's all good! Yup, I would be happy to assist when you are ready.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by lizzybabe1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hello Omo_Tier1, thanks for your useful contributions to this thread. Please do you have any idea of the current wait times for Administrative Review and Appeals? Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by OmoTier1(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2011
lizzybabe1:

Hello Omo_Tier1, thanks for your useful contributions to this thread. Please do you have any idea of the current wait times for Administrative Review and Appeals? Thanks
Administrative review LEGALLY should take 28days, further which the BHC should notify you of thier decisions or otherwise spell out when they would be able to review your AR.

Appeal duration takes anything from two to six months. And usually by the time the appeal is considered and it is in your favour, the BHC will request for more evidence; claiming tht time has since elasped. So be prepared to resubmit your supporting documents especially financial statements.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by embassyman(m): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by norris1980: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
justwise or anybody in the house,i need ur assistance urgent,UK refused my friend today base on the ground that the guy didnt state you have no frend or family in uk and what u will stay at the hotel in uk.you av given no indication as to how you intend to spend ur ur time,where u intend to travel to,what sites interest you intend to visit,and y in particular u have choosen the UK for ur holiday,while its not prerequisite i consider it reasonable to exepect u to able to demonstrate you have some knowledge of your choosen destination and plans.in the abscence of such information it is difficult for me to make any considered judgement as to ur true intentions.in such information it is difficult for me to make any considered judgement as to ur true intentions.in addition you state that you are employed with the company paying u salary of 96,845naira(387pounds) per month. you have submitted letters in support of this.however u av also stated that this trip will cost u 1420pounds(355,000naira) this equate to almost 5times you entire monthly income, i do not consider the cost of this trip proportionate to the benefit you would obtain as a tourist to the uk.thats the reason y the refused him stated he is not satisfy he will come back after the six months visa.the amount in his account is 1.240million. advise on what to do, we re thinking of appeal is it ok to go for appeal? i need ur response urgent.thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by norris1980: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
justwise pls reply me just sent message now.if possible give ur number so that we can talk on fone.norris 80
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
norris1980:

justwise or anybody in the house,i need your assistance urgent,UK refused my friend today base on the ground that the guy didnt state you have no frend or family in uk and what u will stay at the hotel in uk.you av given no indication as to how you intend to spend your your time,where u intend to travel to,what sites interest you intend to visit,and y in particular u have choosen the UK for your holiday,while its not prerequisite i consider it reasonable to exepect u to able to demonstrate you have some knowledge of your choosen destination and plans.in the abscence of such information it is difficult for me to make any considered judgement as to your true intentions.in such information it is difficult for me to make any considered judgement as to your true intentions.in addition you state that you are employed with the company paying u salary of 96,845naira(387pounds) per month. you have submitted letters in support of this.however u av also stated that this trip will cost u 1420pounds(355,000naira) this equate to almost 5times you entire monthly income, i do not consider the cost of this trip proportionate to the benefit you would obtain as a tourist to the uk.thats the reason y the refused him stated he is not satisfy he will come back after the six months visa.the amount in his account is 1.240million. advise on what to do, we re thinking of appeal is it ok to go for appeal? i need your response urgent.thanks

There is no point appealing the decision because you will not win the appeal, your friend should have made a list of places he want to visit in the UK and state reasons why he chooses to visit the UK, he should have also made an accommodation arrangement and present the proof to the ECO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.