Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,124 members, 7,825,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? (65216 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 7:54am On May 11, 2016
Tellemall:

True enough. She knows the marriage is toxic, but by all means she wants to remain in it. Religiously, she has good grounds for divorce. And sensibly, she should, too. If she wasn't so obsessed with him.

He clearly isn't interested and never will be. She's been plastering herself on him the whole time. And she still coming out for opinions. Well, opinion flows towards her being desperate and senseless.

I see a case of Self Esteem here. Maybe she feels if she leaves that dude, no one else will come on. Even if no one else comes on, is it still okay to stay? Is it possible that this man still shares her bed?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:06am On May 11, 2016

No not him
I married my friend not my boyfriend
You are indeed your problem. A man who treats you like this is your friend? Define friendship.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:23am On May 11, 2016
kaziblake:
If a woman wakes up unclad in the midnight and cry unto God he will surely answer that prayer
Why? Is it becos she is unclad or becos she woke up late? Prayer of faith is the prayer that works. Knowing who your God is through the word of God, Knowing his Promises concerning what your expecting from him, keeping your own part of the bargain, then ask. it doesn't matter whether you are bathing, taking a work, kneeling or standing. God is a Spirit, He doesn't dwell in the realm of Material where time matters.
He says 'If you serve me, I will. The 'If' there is a condition.
Going by the Op, ask her how much she obeyed God while laying the foundation for this marriage.
If the foundation is faulty, the building collapsed even before it was completed. So stripping unclad by 12mid night is not going to fix the broken foundation. Am so sorry, i am hash here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:30am On May 11, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Yes, the 1s and 0s are not bad, I didn't know you are human, I thought you a future lab project. No I'm a dumbo, and it won't be bad if someone with IQ greater than the room temprature. grin so explain davinci
hahahahahahaahahaha. OMG, this pipo no go kee pesin wif lafta.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:37am On May 11, 2016
PinketteDawn:

I am sure the poster is not Jesus, neither does she have the power to cure madness but finally it is her choice to make the decision. I cannot ask her to live with a mad man and pray for him knowing fully well that many women have lost their lives in the same situation. I read a story of a man, a pastor, who murdered his wife in cold blood after he had warned her severalĺy, for years to get out of his life. Alot of people, including her own children, pleaded with her to listen to him but she refused saying that God was using the situation to test her faith.
I am pretty sure that the '...till death do us part' part of the exchange of vows did not include murder.
Anyway, each to his own.
That is the "Till death do us Part" nah. That vow was kept to the letter by her. imaooo.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:45am On May 11, 2016
victorazy:

What God has join.....
Mariage is for better and for worse.
She can do more than Jesus just that I don't think her kneels are working and if yes, then the rest was her fault. She should check her character, remember we're dealling with one party here, we didn't hear from the man grin
God forgive my words, but you are a wicked person. Psychologically peruse the ops mind, you will perceive she is a good, reasonable and a calm person, only her naivety is making her vulnerable.
To say its her fault for her husband to treat her this way... O shitttttt.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:57am On May 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Husband cheats, she should pray and HARD! yea pray hardcore baby! common! give it to the lord! pray baby pray!!!! Then when she says something to her husband out of pain n heartbreak, d next thing u will see is "u erred by saying this to him" or "u erred by doing that to him" , but when d wife cheats............................ send that prostitute away! kick her outta ur life, she's a disgrace! my man run from her o! Divorce her already! No one says pray for god to bring her back to u, no one says my man pray and pray very hard God is with, things will get better, she'll change.......... For those of u who are religious, please I need someone to remind me that chapter and verse of the Bible where God himself said he regrets making man and repented of it?
No dear, let me give you the verse that says the only grounds for divorce is infidelity.

Matthew 5:32 But I tell you, Whoever dismisses and repudiates and divorces his wife /husband, except on the grounds of unfaithfulness (sexual immorality), causes her to commit adultery, and whoever marries a woman who has been divorced commits adultery.

So, this man is as guilty as hell.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 9:05am On May 11, 2016
postmann:

That was Genesis 6:7. But if you go down to verse 8, one man it was found favour in the LORD's sight in the person of NOAH. Do I need to remind you that sin came into this world as a result of the sin of a woman?

Are you by any stretch of ignorance trying to assert that GOD regretted creating the human male? HE was talking about the HUMAN RACE.

Cheating is not a prerogative of any man. But the problem with the 21st century feminist is that she foolishly thinks what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Sex takes place inside a woman. It is her vulva, her labia that gets parted open by man's probing stick. Whether gently or roughly is his prerogative. You even have to be well lubricated in order to take him in comfortably.

He finds his way deep down into your abyss
Where your tissues are raw and supper soft.
His entrance is an intrusion to your most delicate vulnerability.
He leaves you with a parting gift of little fluids that move and breathe.
They ll travel thru your very core, knitting themselves in your womb, changing your very substance. It is a part of him he just left inside of you.
You'll carry it for days but if it's journey is successful, you'll carry it for months, with a permanent change inwardly and outwardly. But he remains the same all this while, because he is a MAN.

GOD wasn't foolish that he never permitted women out of concessions to go into polyandry. HE is the author of sex not men.

I'd rather talk about those nails on your DP than go on with this truth which modern woman finds so unsettling.
Hahahahahaha, My sweet Postmann, The Bible says Eve was deceived, but not Adam. He willingly Sold out.
1 Timothy 2:14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but [the] woman who was deceived and deluded and fell into transgression.
And sir, when Eve sinned, unclothedness wasn't exposes until Adam did. The instruction wasn't given to Eve, it was to Adam. So, who brought about the transgression? lol.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 9:08am On May 11, 2016
cococandy:
Your sexism is nauseating. Ugh. #Pukes
hahahahahaha. pls cocoa, dont. let him just go
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 11:27am On May 11, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahaha, My sweet P.ostmann, The Bible says Eve was deceived, but not Adam. He willingly Sold out.
1 Timothy 2:14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but [the] woman who was deceived and deluded and fell into transgression.
And sir, when Eve sinned, unclothedness wasn't exposes until Adam did. The instruction wasn't given to Eve, it was to Adam. So, who brought about the transgression? lol.

I welcome your scriptural debate with gladness.
You intrigue me no doubt, but I'm cold-footed for your handle is new.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 11:52am On May 11, 2016
postmann:

I welcome your scriptural debate with gladness. You intrigue me no doubt, but I'm cold-footed for your handle is new.
lol. Okay "Femi Osofisan"
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 1:54pm On May 12, 2016
tossen:

Looool! Even in the speaks you see the void. But you talk and talk, and the void cannot b perceived. When a man throws a woman away for cheating, its not because her body has been used raw. No. At that time, he doesnt even care, he might even add beating to it.

When a man throws a woman away, its because hes been hurt that another man found his way into his place of zen. His sole place where he is lord. He takes his woman down, and owns her... then he imagines someone else doing same. Its not because her folds have been violated.

Did a man tell you that or you came up with that derivation on your own?
Well, it is more than just "being hurt that another man found his way in". That's the feminine understanding. You can't really come to a complete understanding of this simply because you're not a man.

It's like havin someone drive your car: his weight on the seat, his hands turning the wheels at each turn of the road and tires squealing in rapid spinning on the hot asphalt and the egines responding to each merciless throttle.

If you love that car so much so that you wash it in and out every morning and someone drove it without your authorisation, you'd feel that your car has been violated. It's a similar feeling with most men when their women cheat. And that's why it's hardly forgivable.
Violation is the chief word.

tossen:

Now, a man can be hurt that his woman has been "used " by another, but a woman has no right to be hurt that her man is giving it to others?
Who said that? sad

tossen:

Also, a womans desire to cheat isnt about doing what men do. But as men are moved by what they see, a woman is moved by what she hears. No matter how violent or rough the copulation may be, a woman will spread it wide, if a guy is saying sweet nothings and paying her attention, especially if the man shes been tied to has told her shes worth nothing with his deeds and utterances.

Now many woman have tried hard to resist the sweet nothings, knowing full well its a recipe for disaster. But men refuse.to.do same, and even rub it in the womans face in the process. When will the woman no resign and decide to please herself out of the frustration of rejection, succombing to the relief of being wanted. Even if she knows it might just be an act...

There are men who go the extra mile to be faithful. But until women are taught that they have far more to lose in sexual indiscretion, they'll keep running into sexual troubles.

tossen:

Also... dont pick points from everywhere just to suit your destination. God never permitted polygamy, as he never permitted polyandry.

Hehehehehe! You speak like a feminist. I have a feeling that you might be an atheist or a non-christian. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.

But nonetheless, GOD "allowed" polygamy. HE told David after taking another man's wife that if David had asked for more, HE would had given him".
When Serah put it up to Abraham to marry his slave girl, GOD didn't object and didn't count it as a sin. But GOD came down with a mighty HAND for Abraham's sake when two powerful kings at different occasions wanted to "violate" Serah, Abraham's wife.

tossen:

Since u.quoted Noah... i believe u are talking christian. If you are talking the other religions, then Indian Gods permitted polyandry also. One God... different instructions, seems like people just hold on to what works for them, and use religion as a tool for restriction and control.

You speak with rash assumptions. By the emboldened, you just said THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS A GOD OF CONFUSION.

tossen:

How do u convince an atheist, that your points are true to form without including God?

Nature is the greatest witness of GOD precepts and Being. HIS precepts have stood the test of time and man has been compromised physically and mentally as a result of his rebellion and false wisdom.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 1:57pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

lol. Okay "Femi Osofisan"

Speak plainly please. Tell me about the old you.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Speak plainly please. Tell me about the old you.
Femi Osufisan is a poet who plays with words in a manner i have never seen anyone else do. And you fall in such category.
The old me... There's just me, no other.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Femi Osufisan is a poet who plays with words in a manner i have never seen anyone else do. And you fall in such category.
The old me... There's just me, no other.

I'm highly honoured.
Are you going to tell me this is your only handle or your first? angry
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 4:25pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

I'm highly honoured. Are you going to tell me this is your only handle or your first? angry
By handle you mean Moniker?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 4:35pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Yes, that's what I mean.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 4:35pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Yes, I mean moniker.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 4:37pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Yes, that's what I mean.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 4:41pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Yes, I mean moniker.
lol. I had, but kinda dropped it, with it, it was hard to convince people i was female. Besides, I didnt know it was a name of Famous Islamic scholar during or after Muhammed. All the Muslims thought i was their brother. so i dropped it.
Here it is. Anas09

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 4:45pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

lol. I had, but kinda dropped it, with it, it was hard to convince people i was female. Besides, I didnt know it was a name of Famous Islamic scholar during or after Muhammed. All the Muslims thought i was their brother. so i dropped it.
Here it is. Anas09

Hmmm! Thanks for the openness. That's some virtue. smiley
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 4:46pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Urc Sir Postmann.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 4:47pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Uwc Sir Postmann.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 6:18pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahaha, My sweet Postmann, The Bible says Eve was deceived, but not Adam. He willingly Sold out.

Finally, there's time for some scriptural discourse. Analice107, can you, with all diligence explain what you meant by the submission above? I don't want to misunderstand you.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Finally, there's time for some scriptural discourse. Analice107, can you, with all diligence explain what you meant by the submission above? I don't want to misunderstand you.
Okay, but no speak your big grammar for me oo. i no want bite my mouth. come down to our level.

You quoted someone and said sin entered into the world through the woman, but i said, no, it was through the man, because according to the Bible Eve was deceived, but Adam was not. Adam being the man, the head, the Voice, the control, the power and authority, the custodian of the woman, was not deceived, he Willingly sold out and plunged the entire human race into this mess with his eyes opened.
God never called Eve into any Board Meetings, Adam always attended those meetings then furnished the wife with whatever information or instruction which came from the DG. That's why, when she dipped her hand in the Cookie Jar, the DG never frowned, until Adam went on to do same.
If you noticed, when Eve sinned, she was still covered, but when Adam sinned, both of them discovered they were naked. Why was that?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

Okay, but no speak your big grammar for me oo. i no want bite my mouth. come down to our level.

You quoted someone and said sin entered into the world through the woman, but i said, no, it was through the man, because according to the Bible Eve was deceived, but Adam was not. Adam being the man, the head, the Voice, the control, the power and authority, the custodian of the woman, was not deceived, he Willingly sold out and plunged the entire human race into this mess with his eyes opened.
God never called Eve into any Board Meetings, Adam always attended those meetings then furnished the wife with whatever information or instruction which came from the DG. That's why, when she dipped her hand in the Cookie Jar, the DG never frowned, until Adam went on to do same.
If you noticed, when Eve sinned, she was still covered, but when Adam sinned, both of them discovered they were naked. Why was that?

I don't use high sounding words unnecessarily. And when I do, I do it moderately.

Your notion that Eve didn't sin, I believed stemmed from loosed biblical scholars who have subjected the scriptures to human psychological interpretations instead of being led by the SPIRIT of GOD.

1 Tim 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

You're right about Adam been in charge. And he received instructions directly from GOD unlike Eve who was taught by Adam.
Fact is both transgressed. Adam been soft with Eve, while Eve been a typical woman was led by lust and greed.

I don't have the luxury of picking your post line by line, but if it was just Eve who aye of the fruit, her eyes would have been opened all the same. She would have seen her own unclothedness and that of her husband. Eve wasnt immuned to the fruit's potency and neither was it dependent on Adam eating it. GOD simply waited to see if they both would disobey.

Adam was punished for his sin and the earth was cursed because of him. But Eve was cursed as well. If she didn't transgress she would have been free from curse. She was the first human to taste of the fruit of death and the first sinner and she didn't stop there, she took some to her husband.

Read up the conversation between Eve and the snake again. You would see she was a deliberate, willful sinner. The snake asked "did GOD really said....." and she concurred, repeating all the warnings of GOD regarding the fruit. Scripture said she wanted the fruit seeing it was beautiful and she wanted the knowledge it would give her.

The same greed, curiosity and lust still plague her daughters even to this generation.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 9:52pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

I don't use high sounding words unnecessarily. And when I do, I do it moderately.
Your notion that Eve didn't sin, I believed stemmed from loosed biblical scholars who have subjected the scriptures to human psychological interpretations instead of being led by the SPIRIT of GOD.

1 Tim 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

You're right about Adam been in charge. And he received instructions directly from GOD unlike Eve who was taught by Adam.
Fact is both transgressed. Adam been soft with Eve, while Eve been a typical woman was led by lust and greed.

I don't have the luxury of picking your post line by line, but had only Eve eaten her eyes would have been open all the same. She would have seen her own unclothedness and that of her husband. Eve wasnt immuned to the fruit's potency and neither was it dependent on Adam eating it. GOD simply waited to see if they both would disobey.

Adam was punished for black his sin and the earth was cursed because of him. But Eve was cursed as well. If she didn't transgress she would have been free from curse. She was the first human to taste of the fruit of death and she didn't stop there, she took some to her husband.

Go and read the conversation between Eve and the snake. She would see she was a deliberate, willful sinner. The snake asked "did GOD really said....." and she concurred, repeating all the warnings of GOD regarding the fruit but scripture said she wanted the fruit seeing it was beautiful and she wanted the knowledge it would give her.

The same greed, curiosity and lust still plague her daughters even to this generation.
As one of Eve's daughters, am not greedy grin
postmann:

I don't have the luxury of picking your post line by line, but had only Eve eaten her eyes would have been open all the same. She would have seen her own unclothedness and that of her husband. Eve wasnt immuned to the fruit's potency and neither was it dependent on Adam eating it. GOD simply waited to see if they both would disobey.

Adam was punished for black his sin and the earth was cursed because of him. But Eve was cursed as well. If she didn't transgress she would have been free from curse. She was the first human to taste of the fruit of death and she didn't stop there, she took some to her husband.

Go and read the conversation between Eve and the snake. She would see she was a deliberate, willful sinner. The snake asked "did GOD really said....." and she concurred, repeating all the warnings of GOD regarding the fruit but scripture said she wanted the fruit seeing it was beautiful and she wanted the knowledge it would give her.

As one of Eve's daughters, am not greedy.lol.

Have you for once, considered what would have happened if Adam had rebuked his wife fiercely and cast off the fruit from her hand?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 9:58pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

As one of Eve's daughters, am not greedy grin
As one of Eve's daughters, am not greedy.lol.

Have you for once, considered what would have happened if Adam had rebuked his wife fiercely and cast off the fruit from her hand?

Please re-quote my post. I had to do some major editing. It reeked of typos and error.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

Please re-quote my post. I had to do some major editing. It reeked of typos and error.
I hardly saw any typos. Besides, i got the message. The worst typos comes from me. My phone is so wonderful, when i type and space a different word entirely comes up, i have to keep going back and forth to correct, but i still have typos, ant it punctuates itself. I have tried resetting it, couldn't.
Don't worry yaself bros.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

I hardly saw any typos. Besides, i got the message. The worst typos comes from me. My phone is so wonderful, when i type and space a different word entirely comes up, i have to keep going back and forth to correct, but i still have typos, ant it punctuates itself. I have tried resetting it, couldn't.
Don't worry yaself bros.

We'll continue tomorrow. Bedtime
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 10:45pm On May 12, 2016
postmann:

We'll continue tomorrow. Bedtime
goodnight.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 11:20pm On May 12, 2016
analice107:

goodnight.

Goodnight!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.