Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? (65267 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Tellemall: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

Let me leave u to argue with urself." meaning?" differs from "i dont get u".

but if thinking u have said something indecipherable makes u happy, have fun. Who knows how much effort u put into churning that altogether. Lol! tongue

He has a crush on you.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Dirkcoyt: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

Let me leave u to argue with urself." meaning?" differs from "i dont get u".

but if thinking u have said something indecipherable makes u happy, have fun. Who knows how much effort u put into churning that altogether. Lol! tongue

Hehehhe lord knows that its something that flows in me, don't fret I won't be spurning out davinci codes but if you think you woman enough see me on the otherside grin tongue
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

Madam... pls are you legally married to your husband? If you arr... the law helps save a marriage. Divorce is usually tye last resort they give in to. So if u want to save.ur marriage... pray and take legal actions. Its also dangerous that u are away frm home for so long. This mistress might b pregnant already. Act fast. Seek legal advice. Stop begging. Unless u dont want that marriage, the law can still help u force him to sit tight.

Just traditional and white wedding. No court wedding
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Dirkcoyt: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tellemall:

He has a crush on you.

See this one, yes I've got a big time crush on her, yes I mean the kind of crush a timberland boot will do to an ant, are you juicy now? grin
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tellemall:

If you didn't force him to marry you, why are you forcing yourself to stay married to him?

I don't mean to be rude, but you put this up in public. Not everyone will sympathize with you.

I particularly don't like it when women try to fight for marriages to men who don't value them. He has showed you that you cannot trust him and that you will further live with him as if he is a snitch.

You come across, in your original post, as one of those women who hang on the hems of men's garments, because they just want to be there. Don't come after me, go after your husband, who has a mistress when he knows he's married and that woman who is complicit.

You said you've made up your mind on what to do. Wish you luck.

First of all I didn't come here to ask people wether I should remain in the marriage. I have made my decisions. Some days back. I just wanted to be totally at peace with my mind and hence the reason why I asked if opening up to my husband was wrong. The magun ish didn't just pop out. Something led to it.

I wanted to exhaust all option in the marriage. Then after I know I did all within my powers. After all i read in a book when to let go is when you done everything and then you have had enough
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
cionon:

No not him
I married my friend not my boyfriend

Well... we are not all lucky in love, and i understand ur reluctance in ending this relationship too. But think about this... what if God is purposely preserving you for something better, and thays why u dont hav his child? You are young, and obviously patient and reasonable. A recipe another man is probably looking for. A man meant for you.

I dont encourage divorce, but i encourage hapiness. It takes strength to walk away. It also takes strength to stay in something so hurtful and tough. Make a move dont betray ur sttength. Even in naija u cn still get him to sit tight legally. If u keep begging and going for vigils without taking concrete actions one will keep thinking ur self destructive. I pray God will see you thru tho. -- this is not the.worst story. God doesnt give u whats bigger than you.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

Well... we are not all lucky in love, and i understand ur reluctance in ending this relationship too. But think about this... what if God is purposely preserving you for something better, and thays why u dont hav his child? You are young, and obviously patient and reasonable. A recipe another man is probably looking for. A man meant for you.

I dont encourage divorce, but i encourage hapiness. It takes strength to walk away. It also takes strength to stay in something so hurtful and tough. Make a move dont betray ur sttength. Even in naija u cn still get him to sit tight legally. If u keep begging and going for vigils without taking concrete actions one will keep thinking ur self destructive. I pray God will see you thru tho. -- this is not the.worst story. God doesnt give u whats bigger than you.

Thank you. Url words were warming enough. Actually I made the decision to take a walk but then i just needed to ask questions if opening up was wrong so that I will know how to handle future marriage. After all i am in experienced in marital journey. It takes a mature man to correct me where i av said or done bad.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
cionon:

Just traditional and white wedding. No court wedding

Awwwwwww. God dey sha.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
cionon:

Thank you. Url words were warming enough. Actually I made the decision to take a walk but then i just needed to ask questions if opening up was wrong so that I will know how to handle future marriage. After all i am in experienced in marital journey. It takes a mature man to correct me where i av said or done bad.

Ur right. Dont worry o. Whatever choice u decide ti go with. You are not alone. The love that hurts you will be forgotten. It will be replaced by the kind of love that heals and makes you keep wondering if you deserve it. Dont let this experience change you.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Hehehhe lord knows that its something that flows in me, don't fret I won't be spurning out davinci codes but if you think you woman enough see me on the otherside grin tongue

The otherside of nairaland is probably full of algorithms and mathematical binary codes. Im a human being. Do u knw what a davinci code is?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tellemall:

He has a crush on you.

Lol! very very funny. Makes me wonder how people judge content of character.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Dirkcoyt: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

The otherside of nairaland is probably full of algorithms and mathematical binary codes. Im a human being. Do u knw what a davinci code is?

Yes, the 1s and 0s are not bad, I didn't know you are human, I thought you a future lab project. No I'm a dumbo, and it won't be bad if someone with IQ greater than the room temprature. grin so explain davinci
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Yes, the 1s and 0s are not bad, I didn't know you are human, I thought you a future lab project. No I'm a dumbo, and it won't be bad if someone with IQ greater than the room temprature. grin so explain davinci

I still dont do insults, even when its self.inflicted. so, il ask again... meaning?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Dirkcoyt: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

I still dont do insults, even when its self.inflicted. so, il ask again... meaning?

That's not insult, and the dumbo is not a self inflicted stuff, it was like stating the the opposite of what I meant. You seem savvy with marriage talks though. The man who talked about crush just left me in awe.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by yanabasee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
cionon:

I am christain. I wasn't discussing marital issues with her. I was trying to conceive then. So I met her for advice on her she conceived her after 5years of marriage. That's how it went. He is really serious with the divorce. I don't want the divorce. I have begged him for another chance to change where I wronged him. But he has bluntly refused.

I've got few things to say... Please, be prayerful....

And watch out on his attitudes..... And do the needful.... One thing that's common among men is jelosy... I might be going off the topic..but I go after solution dan to cry fowl...

You have to look within... What would make a man to leave you for another woman?

There are so many things that you dnt have that he needs from the outside..

You can get him back, not with beggings..but with a stitched plan... Good meals, good and sexy dresses.. I'm sure you're educated and brilliant.. Getting a job too to stay busy will do... If he insist.. Jst control ur tears and let the signature rolls.. Men who wants to hurt you finds ur tears enticing... Jst dnt roll the tears... Let him have it behind that he's gonna lose you... And I hope you're not the nagging type or unclean or somfin...(Trying to figure out what type of wife u'rw made of thou).... Just be your self and let God direct you... Let him make the decision... One thing is making him change his mind... Another is keeping that mind changed forever.... He might keep regretting why he didn't divorced you in the future and that could worsen your efforts to be good and nice to him.

Goodluck!
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
yanabasee:

I've got few things to say... Please, be prayerful....

And watch out on his attitudes..... And do the needful.... One thing that's common among men is jelosy... I might be going off the topic..but I go after solution dan to cry fowl...

You have to look within... What would make a man to leave you for another woman?

There are so many things that you dnt have that he needs from the outside..

You can get him back, not with beggings..but with a stitched plan... Good meals, good and sexy dresses.. I'm sure you're educated and brilliant.. Getting a job too to stay busy will do... If he insist.. Jst control ur tears and let the signature rolls.. Men who wants to hurt you finds ur tears enticing... Jst dnt roll the tears... Let him have it behind that he's gonna lose you... And I hope you're not the nagging type or unclean or somfin...(Trying to figure out what type of wife u'rw made of thou).... Just be your self and let God direct you... Let him make the decision... One thing is making him change his mind... Another is keeping that mind changed forever.... He might keep regretting why he didn't divorced you in the future and that could worsen your efforts to be good and nice to him.

Goodluck!

Thankyou
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
tossen:

Ur right. Dont worry o. Whatever choice u decide ti go with. You are not alone. The love that hurts you will be forgotten. It will be replaced by the kind of love that heals and makes you keep wondering if you deserve it. Dont let this experience change you.

E-hugs. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by juman(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2016
You deserve to be happy.

If the marriage is too troublesome, let it go.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Vikky014(f): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2016
cionon. pls forget about dt man. he love his mistress more than you and u cant do anything to change dt fact. i think u rushed into dt marriage considering d fact dt u broke up wt ur bf of 4yrs bc of marriage. dt his mistress ws probably his gf whn u were dating ur bf......

it is difficult bt try and make urslf happy by doing wht you love.....dnt rush into any relationship yet bt be friendly to evrybody and stop thinking alot. u deserve better.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Shiningmama(f): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2016
cionon:

Pls let this man go, you deserve someone better that will treat you like a queen. If I tell you my experience heeeeen you will know that what you are facing is small and run for your life.
Thank God no kids yet, so no attachment. Pack what is left of your dignity and move on. I can't count the nos of mistresses my husband has. As Ngozi tenure expires, Nike will come. Soldier go, soldier come.
Pls don't rush into any relationship, shine your eyes and study the guy very well. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Jaygrl(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol we talking real life matters ,you talking movies.

Anyway what othet movies do you recommend?
If you have seen that movie you will understand just what I mean,don't quote me until you do...thanks
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by mostyg(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
kurlz:

thanks. BTW r u married? u seem to know a lot about marriage.

Yes married but still have 3 more slots to fill..

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by PinketteDawn: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
victorazy:

Only sturbon ppl think this way.
Virtuous women build their homes.

Advice her to always apply wisdon in her word rather than using them carelessly.
Secondly, let her be making use of her kneels for God cuz it seems she doesn't pray.

When a man makes up his mind that he doesn't want a woman anymore, nothing the woman does or says will be appreciated. Even if she decides to do everything the man wants without saying a word, he will still find faults in her. She can apply all the wisdom of King Solomon yet the truth remains that he is not interested. Even if she kills herself for him, he will wonder why she didn't kill herself earlier than the moment she did it. Virtuous women build their homes-agreed. Men love their wives as Christ loves His church. Also, it is not only a woman who builds the home. The two parties involved help each other to build their home. How can this lady build a home with a man who wants to divorce her against the pleas of everybody involved? Can she force herself on man who doesn't want her? Is that possible?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by victorazy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
PinketteDawn:

When a man makes up his mind that he doesn't want a woman anymore, nothing the woman does or says will be appreciated. Even if she decides to do everything the man wants without saying a word, he will still find faults in her. She can apply all the wisdom of King Solomon yet the truth remains that he is not interested. Even if she kills herself for him, he will wonder why she didn't kill herself earlier than the moment she did it. Virtuous women build their homes-agreed. Men love their wives as Christ loves His church. Also, it is not only a woman who builds the home. The two parties involved help each other to build their home. How can this lady build a home with a man who wants to divorce her against the pleas of everybody involved? Can she force herself on man who doesn't want her? Is that possible?

Two should not be mad at the same time. The man is already a mad man and the woman supposed know what to do because he is stil the same man o! This is the time to test her faith in God.l
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by PinketteDawn: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
victorazy:

Two should not be mad at the same time. The man is already a mad man and the woman supposed know what to do because he is stil the same man o! This is the time to test her faith in God.l

In other words you are advising her to live in the same house with a mad man?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by victorazy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
PinketteDawn:

In other words you are advising her to live in the same house with a mad man?

Yes because madness can be cured, afterall Jesus set one free at the sea shore.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by PinketteDawn: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
victorazy:

Yes because madness can be cured, afterall Jesus set one free at the sea shore.

I am sure the poster is not Jesus, neither does she have the power to cure madness but finally it is her choice to make the decision. I cannot ask her to live with a mad man and pray for him knowing fully well that many women have lost their lives in the same situation. I read a story of a man, a pastor, who murdered his wife in cold blood after he had warned her severalĺy, for years to get out of his life. Alot of people, including her own children, pleaded with her to listen to him but she refused saying that God was using the situation to test her faith.
I am pretty sure that the '...till death do us part' part of the exchange of vows did not include murder.
Anyway, each to his own.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by victorazy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
PinketteDawn:

I am sure the poster is not Jesus, neither does she have the power to cure madness but finally it is her choice to make the decision. I cannot ask her to live with a mad man and pray for him knowing fully well that many women have lost their lives in the same situation. I read a story of a man, a pastor, who murdered his wife in cold blood after he had warned her severalĺy, for years to get out of his life. Alot of people, including her own children, pleaded with her to listen to him but she refused saying that God was using the situation to test her faith.
I am pretty sure that the '...till death do us part' part of the exchange of vows did not include murder.
Anyway, each to his own.

What God has join.....
Mariage is for better and for worse.
She can do more than Jesus just that I don't think her kneels are working and if yes, then the rest was her fault. She should check her character, remember we're dealling with one party here, we didn't hear from the man grin
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
tossen:

Madam... pls are you legally married to your husband? If you arr... the law helps save a marriage. Divorce is usually tye last resort they give in to. So if u want to save.ur marriage... pray and take legal actions. Its also dangerous that u are away frm home for so long. This mistress might b pregnant already. Act fast. Seek legal advice. Stop begging. Unless u dont want that marriage, the law can still help u force him to sit tight.
i don't get dis.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by kurlz(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
mostyg:

shocked
mostyg:

WC slot(s)
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by PinketteDawn: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=victorazy post=44347839]

What God has join.....
Mariage is for better and for worse.
She can do more than Jesus just that I don't think her kneels are working and if yes, then the rest was her fault. She should check her character, remember we're dealling with one party here, we didn't hear from the man grin

I also think it is wrong for you to assume it is her fault if as you say, you have only heard one side of the story.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by inioluwajoe(f): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
victorazy:

guy am in a toxic relationship that leaves me drained and shattered. you will pray and even your prayer will be mocked by the same person you are praying for. when a guy doesn't love you anymore every thing you do upsets him. he gives you all manner of conditions to stay with you. women are not robots we have feelings to. embarassed
victorazy:

guy am in a toxic relationship that leaves me drained and shattered. you will pray and even your prayer will be mocked by the same person you are praying for. when a guy doesn't love you anymore every thing you do upsets him. he gives you all manner of conditions to stay with you. women are not robots we have feelings to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.