Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? (65224 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by victorazy(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2016
inioluwajoe:
guy am in a toxic relationship that leaves me drained and shattered. you will pray and even your prayer will be mocked by the same person you are praying for. when a guy doesn't love you anymore every thing you do upsets him. he gives you all manner of conditions to stay with you. women are not robots we have feelings to. embarassedguy am in a toxic relationship that leaves me drained and shattered. you will pray and even your prayer will be mocked by the same person you are praying for. when a guy doesn't love you anymore every thing you do upsets him. he gives you all manner of conditions to stay with you. women are not robots we have feelings to.

Women are not robots YES! But prompted the hates?

I can't believe man will just wake and hate his wife.

We only heard from the woman.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Tellemall: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
cionon:

First of all I didn't come here to ask people wether I should remain in the marriage. I have made my decisions. Some days back. I just wanted to be totally at peace with my mind and hence the reason why I asked if opening up to my husband was wrong. The magun ish didn't just pop out. Something led to it.

I wanted to exhaust all option in the marriage. Then after I know I did all within my powers. After all i read in a book when to let go is when you done everything and then you have had enough

You did nothing wrong opening up to him. But you forgot that he's not as open as you might be.

Don't forget, people are always married to strangers. Nobody knows the next person. You can't read their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by ceaser: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
lastpage:

Most of the things you wrote are good but l want to take exception tot he bolded!

There is a Cliche which translates to "Even a singe time, can result in pregnancy"! grin grin

Her husband has only one Mistress and you want to attribute her non-conception to "lack of energy and adequate exposure"?
May l ask, how do the wives of those that FOUR WIVES at home conceive?
Where did the "energy and adequate exposure" of those ones come from..... with all the battalion of children the "one man" sirs with all of them? shocked shocked shocked

See, having children is not a function of how many times you are intimate because all it needs is just one, out of a hundred thousand spe#rm and one intercourse.
But like you said, "Stress, previous D&C or miscarriage, fibroid, watery and low-spm count, e.t.c are all possibilities.
I know someone who has been trying to conceive for the last seven years, after a miscarriage, living under the same roof with the husband, with no "side-chick"! Only God knows how much they wasted, how many tests and drugs, e.t.c.

They eventually gave-up and settled to do an "in-vitro" in future....

She just conceived last December!....... when she list expected it! How about that?

If there are no known "internal ailments", God will do it when he will do it.

Lastpage!

grin get the angle you are coming from. But medically, the definition is what classifies a couple as having issues with conception. There are a number of factors as you posited. Even the pH level of the female vaginal fluid may be detrimental to adequate spermatozoa survival - just to let you know that myriads of factors exist. And if as you said, a couple that had lived under the same roof for years was not able to conceive until after long, what advice would you give someone with some confirmed problems with sperm motility? That he needs not ensure adequate sexual exposure with his wife since as you put it, God will do it when he will do it? That's not the best advice.

When a couple presents with problem of conception, part of the question involves determining if they live together or if either of the couple works in another state or location that is far from the other. If that is the case, they are advised to find more time together for adequate sexual exposure. Arranging their annual leaves to coincide is one of the many ways to do that. There are others.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by ceaser: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

You must truly be diabolic because something poked me in the eye while I was reading this — looks like it was your bullshit! So that man better hurry and get a divorce before you kill him with your bullshit. What kind of woman subtly threatens her husband with magun? Obviously, a psychotic over-jealous b!tch that can actually do it, and secretly be ecstatic at his funeral.

NB:

Dear Nigerian men,

The number of Landlady's in Nigeria is exponentially rising. The question is what is killing all the husbands; or better yet "WHO" is killing them - murder or natural death? As far as we know Death is not a feminist. Y'all men should wise up before you go 6ft under. It usually starts with "I was only joking" when a woman wants to harm you.

Guy, we are forced to guess that you may be the husband, of course from your direct altercations. And to buttress that guess, your handler sef na "girlfriendsnatcher". So who's you snatch your mistress from? cheesy
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by ceaser: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
ceaser:

Guy, we are forced to guess that you may be the ex-husband, of course from your direct altercations. And to buttress that guess, your handler sef na "girlfriendsnatcher". So who'd you snatch your mistress from? cheesy
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by rev2214(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
victorazy:

Yea there are two sides to a coin
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
cionon:
@5minsmadness @marcjane @sexystrawberry @thearchangel @postman @twinkie8 @fem29 @herbie27 @armchair @vikky014 @slam7000 @sonya4all @joavid @talkingbird @ekaka1 @hotguy27 @vislabraye @hunted @ceccylia @kingadeolumo1 @victorazy @aforti @raumdeuter @onoja12 @mlpnig @adipose @godsend @maximum85 @poppop @younghartz @dilini @flawlessan8gel @goldman777 @lawanson44 @edpunter @rilokilley @biafranflag @9airaland @fabulousman @wowzer @worshipdevice @girlfriendsnatc @josite @rosalieene @blackprowler @lastpage @blustreak @deetus @bollinger

Those I mentioned and for to all who commented. I didnt want to state my reason for saying such in the first page so that people won't accuse me of giving so much info. I wanted to also see people's comment and advice without sentinment or pity for me and then make my decision.

I have weighed the options made my decison.

MY REASON for saying such to my husband

Reasons I talked about magun was because on our first year wedding anniversary. My husband wasn't home from Thursday till Monday. He spent the whole days with his mistress. He even told me to my face. Then thats when I said he should be grateful I still have a heart. That if not I 'll do magun and tie them both then snap the lady and put up her pix since she won't leave my husband alone. But I quikly told him but I can't do that. That no matter how badly he treats me I will never go the diabolic ways

No one knew my husband wasn't home. I still put up our pix on BBM and pple wished me HWA. But deep down I wasn't celebrating it. I faked all the smiles and told them my husband and I would go out in the night. He didn't even come home at all

I didn't even tell my sisters of any close friends. Up till today. It was only his mum I called to tell her son to return home and his cousin that was with us at the time it happened. It was later I got to know why he was angry and decided to spend our wedding anniversary with his mistress was because I called his mistress to leave us alone for me and my husband to solve our issues. She and my husband kept talking about our home.

Everything said here is nothing but the truth. I didn't add and I didn't subtract.

Thank you all for the advice. Decison made. So I will stand by it. So help me God

You erred when you made that magun threat, even though it was an empty one. He could have read some meanings into it. In his thoughts, he might have said someday you might carry out your threat. He could have told his mistress who would have further heightened his fears that someday, when you can't stand it anymore, you might be forced to magun them both!!! You've even called the mistress to warn her!

No cheating man and his mistress who are not about to quit their evil ways will sleep soundly after hearing that.

But your narratives proved one thing ; your husband isn't ready yet to stop cheating.

So, my advice is same. You must pray and pray hard! Did you guys marry in the traditional way? If yes, then you're properly married before GOD, man and spirit.

Fear not. What is yours will come back to you. Let that be your prayer point. Let what is yours come back to you and let every hand that tries to separate what GOD has joined together in your marriage be broken.

Good luck again.

N:B I'm sorry I'm only just replying. I didn't get the mention, you typed postman instead of _postmann. YOU omitted an "n"
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:

You erred when you made that magun threat, even though it was an empty one. He could have read some meanings into it. In his thoughts, he might have said someday you might carry out your threat. He could have told his mistress who would have further heightened his fears that someday, when you can't stand it anymore, you might be forced to magun them both!!! You've even called the mistress to warn her!

No cheating man and his mistress who are not about to quit their evil ways will sleep soundly after hearing that.

But your narratives proved one thing ; your husband isn't ready yet to stop cheating.

So, my advice is same. You must pray and pray hard! Did you guys marry in the traditional way? If yes, then you're properly married before GOD, man and spirit.

Fear not. What is yours will come back to you. Let that be your prayer point. Let what is yours come back to you and let every hand that tries to separate what GOD has joined together in your marriage be broken.

Good luck again.

N:B I'm sorry I'm only just replying. I didn't get the mention, you typed postman instead of _postmann. YOU omitted an "n"

Husband cheats, she should pray and HARD! yea pray hardcore baby! common! give it to the lord! pray baby pray!!!! Then when she says something to her husband out of pain n heartbreak, d next thing u will see is "u erred by saying this to him" or "u erred by doing that to him" , but when d wife cheats............................ send that prostitute away! kick her outta ur life, she's a disgrace! my man run from her o! Divorce her already! No one says pray for god to bring her back to u, no one says my man pray and pray very hard God is with, things will get better, she'll change.......... For those of u who are religious, please I need someone to remind me that chapter and verse of the Bible where God himself said he regrets making man and repented of it?

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Husband cheats, she should pray and HARD! yea pray hardcore baby! common! give it to the lord! pray baby pray!!!! Then when she says something to her husband out of pain n heartbreak, d next thing u will see is "u erred by saying this to him" or "u erred by doing that to him" , but when d wife cheats............................ send that prostitute away! kick her outta ur life, she's a disgrace! my man run from her o! Divorce her already! No one says pray for god to bring her back to u, no one says my man pray and pray very hard God is with, things will get better, she'll change.......... For those of u who are religious, please I need someone to remind me that chapter and verse of the Bible where God himself said he regrets making man and repented of it?

That was Genesis 6:7. But if you go down to verse 8, one man it was found favour in the LORD's sight in the person of NOAH. Do I need to remind you that sin came into this world as a result of the sin of a woman?

Are you by any stretch of ignorance trying to assert that GOD regretted creating the human male? HE was talking about the HUMAN RACE.

Cheating is not a prerogative of any man. But the problem with the 21st century feminist is that she foolishly thinks what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Sex takes place inside a woman. It is her vulva, her labia that gets parted open by man's probing stick. Whether gently or roughly is his prerogative. You even have to be well lubricated in order to take him in comfortably.

He finds his way deep down into your abyss
Where your tissues are raw and supper soft.
His entrance is an intrusion to your most delicate vulnerability.
He leaves you with a parting gift of little fluids that move and breathe.
They ll travel thru your very core, knitting themselves in your womb, changing your very substance. It is a part of him he just left inside of you.
You'll carry it for days but if it's journey is successful, you'll carry it for months, with a permanent change inwardly and outwardly. But he remains the same all this while, because he is a MAN.

GOD wasn't foolish that he never permitted women out of concessions to go into polyandry. HE is the author of sex not men.

I'd rather talk about those nails on your DP than go on with this truth which modern woman finds so unsettling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Your sexism is nauseating.
Ugh.
#Pukes
postmann:

That was Genesis 6:7. But if you go down to verse 8, one man it was found favour in the LORD's sight in the person of NOAH. Do I need to remind you that sin came into this world as a result of the sin of a woman?

Are you by any stretch of ignorance trying to assert that GOD regretted creating the human male? HE was talking about the HUMAN RACE.

Cheating is not a prerogative of any man. But the problem with the 21st century feminist is that she foolishly thinks what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Sex takes place inside a woman. It is her vulva, her labia that gets parted open by man's probing stick. Whether gently or roughly is his prerogative. You even have to be well lubricated in order to take him in comfortably.

They ll travel thru your very core, knitting themselves in your womb, changing your very substance. It is a part of him he just left inside of you.
You'll carry it for days but if it's journey is successful, you'll carry it for months, with a permanent change inwardly and outwardly. But he remains the same all this while, because he is a MAN.

GOD wasn't foolish that he never permitted women out of concessions to go into polyandry. HE is the author of sex not men.

I'd rather talk about those nails on your DP than go on with this truth which modern woman finds so unsettling.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
cococandy:
Your sexism is nauseating.
Ugh.
#Pukes

grin grin grin

I was expecting something harsher from you...anyone...any feminist.

I'll take that as a compliment.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin

I was expecting something harsher from you...anyone...any feminist.

I'll take that as a compliment.
that's harsh enough
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
cococandy:
that's harsh enough

Not in my world.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by purity1oct: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
cionon:

I am christain. I wasn't discussing marital issues with her. I was trying to conceive then. So I met her for advice on her she conceived her after 5years of marriage. That's how it went. He is really serious with the divorce. I don't want the divorce. I have begged him for another chance to change where I wronged him. But he has bluntly refused.
call me or watsap 07065459659..let talk privately
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 9:09am On May 10, 2016
victorazy:

Lol! Not this again. Somehow, its the womans fault. She deserves the hate shes receiving. Woman, work on yourself, make sure you are good enough, and stop being the person that u have been that has now made him hate you. All his actions and attitude, its all your fault. May God help us. The institute is rife with different kinds of opinions and states of mind as this. And that is why its crumbling.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 9:21am On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Looool! Even in the speaks you see the void. But you talk and talk, and the void cannot b perceived. When a man throws a woman away for cheating, its not because her body has been used raw. No. At that time, he doesnt even care, he might even add beating to it.

When a man throws a woman away, its because hes been hurt that another man found his way into his place of zen. His sole place where he is lord. He takes his woman down, and owns her... then he imagines someone else doing same. Its not because her folds have been violated.

Now, a man can be hurt that his woman has been "used " by another, but a woman has no right to be hurt that her man is giving it to others?

Also, a womans desire to cheat isnt about doing what men do. But as men are moved by what they see, a woman is moved by what she hears. No matter how violent or rough the copulation may be, a woman will spread it wide, if a guy is saying sweet nothings and paying her attention, especially if the man shes been tied to has told her shes worth nothing with his deeds and utterances.

Now many woman have tried hard to resist the sweet nothings, knowing full well its a recipe for disaster. But men refuse.to.do same, and even rub it in the womans face in the process. When will the woman no resign and decide to please herself out of the frustration of rejection, succombing to the relief of being wanted. Even if she knows it might just be an act...

Also... dont pick points from everywhere just to suit your destination. God never permitted polygamy, as he never permitted polyandry. Since u.quoted Noah... i believe u are talking christian. If you are talking the other religions, then Indian Gods permitted polyandry also. One God... different instructions, seems like people just hold on to what works for them, and use religion as a tool for restriction and control. How do u convince an atheist, that your points are true to form without including God?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 9:50am On May 10, 2016
tossen:

Looool! Even in the speaks you see the void. But you talk and talk, and the void cannot b perceived. When a man throws a woman away for cheating, its not because her body has been used raw. No. At that time, he doesnt even care, he might even add beating to it.

When a man throws a woman away, its because hes been hurt that another man found his way into his place of zen. His sole place where he is lord. He takes his woman down, and owns her... then he imagines someone else doing same. Its not because her folds have been violated.

Now, a man can be hurt that his woman has been "used " by another, but a woman has no right to be hurt that her man is giving it to others?
Also, a womans desire to cheat isnt about doing what men do. But as men are moved by what they see, a woman is moved by what she hears. No matter how violent or rough the copulation may be, a woman will spread it wide, if a guy is saying sweet nothings and paying her attention, especially if the man shes been tied to has told her shes worth nothing with his deeds and utterances.

Now many woman have tried hard to resist the sweet nothings, knowing full well its a recipe for disaster. But men refuse.to.do same, and even rub it in the womans face in the process. When will the woman no resign and decide to please herself out of the frustration of rejection, succombing to the relief of being wanted. Even if she knows it might just be an act...

Also... dont pick points from everywhere just to suit your destination. God never permitted polygamy, as he never permitted polyandry. Since u.quoted Noah... i believe u are talking christian. If you are talking the other religions, then Indian Gods permitted polyandry also. One God... different instructions, seems like people just hold on to what works for them, and use religion as a tool for restriction and control. How do u convince an atheist, that your points are true to form without including God?

I'm more amazed at how you found this long buried thread and my post amongst the rubble than at your submissions.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by franks123(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2016
He does not deserve you. You are worth more much to be cheated on so let him go
[sub][/sub]

so u are encouraging her to leave and forget her marriage..........do you know wot it is to be married,divorced and later seperated....searching for another mate.......dear its hell....No sensed man will pick up a divorcee or better til second hand ok....
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

I'm more amazed at how you found this long buried thread and my post amongst the rubble than at your submissions.

Says a lot about you. Bothered more about the why, than about the wherefore. . . Bothered more about winning, than about truths. . . Bothered more about now, than about greater good, and purpose.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
tossen:

Says a lot about you. Bothered more about the why, than about the wherefore. . . Bothered more about winning, than about truths. . . Bothered more about now, than about greater good, and purpose.

Hmmm! Swift and rash you come at me. And you seem armed. What do you want?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 5:19pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Hmmm! Swift and rash you come at me. And you seem armed. What do you want?

Heres the problem. You think is about you.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
tossen:

Heres the problem. You think is about you.

Hmmm! It's not about me, but your submissions are laced abundantly with the first person pronoun "you".

Some of your points are refutable but yet, I find your desire to wake up this thread more intriguing than your post itself. This you haven't come to grips with.

What spurs your interest on this thread?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tossen(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Hmmm! It's not about me, but your submissions are laced abundantly with the first person pronoun "you".

Some of your points are refutable but yet, I find your desire to wake up this thread more intriguing than your post itself. This you haven't come to grips with.

What spurs your interest on this thread?

Ive made comments long ago on this thread. I saw "new" and opened to read. Im not always here.
I replied your comments concerning something. I was particularly addressing the comment, without even taking note of who u are, your name, age sex or location.
All i did, was mk my own opinions in response to urs. Not as a counter to ur person.

Everybodys point is refutable in every othr persons eyes because we are different. Thats why we humans endeavour to be diplomatic in order to avoid unnecessary chaos.

Have a nice evening sir/madam.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by follymog: 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
I can't stand women who talk too much, I had a gf that will collect gist from I and my friends whenever we hung out. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She will say very sensitive things as if it's ordinary gist. She thinks there's award for talking and always knew I won't last with her cos while I'm been reserved she is telling everyone what's going in my life.

Sorry woman you may be depressed, want a child so badly but that your neighbour can't help.

Call on Daddy and when your yam is done... you cover it from prying eyes.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Duru009(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2016
don't do anything stupid.

Just allow him do whatever in his mind. he will surely cum back
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 6:06pm On May 10, 2016
tossen:

Ive made comments long ago on this thread. I saw "new" and opened to read. Im not always here.
I replied your comments concerning something. I was particularly addressing the comment, without even taking note of who u are, your name, age sex or location.
All i did, was mk my own opinions in response to urs. Not as a counter to ur person.

Everybodys point is refutable in every othr persons eyes because we are different. Thats why we humans endeavour to be diplomatic in order to avoid unnecessary chaos.

Have a nice evening sir/madam.

grin grin grin
Diplomacy is one of several approaches applied when suitable. Other forms of approach have their own suitability.

Now that I'm on the clear on your intention, I can go up and re-read your post. I'll reply to it definitely. But not immediately.

I'm on a date.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 7:07am On May 11, 2016
Arsenate:
yeah, pretty cool and easy for you to just sit there and say divorce is a better option because you grew up with both your parents. Asked the kids who grew up in a broken home and they will tell you it's not such a pleasant experience.
Adults should fuucccking work out their differences. Divorce is shiiiiit.
But it takes two to work things out, No?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 7:14am On May 11, 2016
kaziblake:
I went through your post and topics,you saw this coming.
Accept your date or go down on your knees naked in the midnight and cry to God.
He is a merciful God...He will help you.
Wait oo, does praying unclad makes any difference to God? You are already unclad before Him.
God doesn't need your uncladness. Point is, does He know you? If He does, then all you need do is ask, anytime of the day. The time doesn't really matter to God, there's no day or night with Him
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 7:27am On May 11, 2016

I didn't confide in a friend about my marital problems. She was teling me how she was able to conceive after 5 years of marriage. That her husband stopped meeting her cos he got discoraged by her inability to conceive. That she out hemp for him to sleep off. That I should try it. That it works. I don't her I can't do it. That overdose can be dangerous which I googled and showed her.
When my husband accused me of listening to people's adviced. I told him if i did, I would have done what I was adviced to.

Secondly I was just told him jokingly that he is lucky I don't have a heart to do diabolic things. If not I wud av used magun to gum he and his mistresses so the whole world will see them. Which we laughed over it and he said he knows am still a baby and can't do that. That was as far back as early 2015.

I did alot of tests but my hysband refused to do. He went once and refused the second time with the excuse of work and that the previous one says he is fine. But motility was kinda low. I went to a gynae. They said i was fine

2 years of marriage

He said he is tired of the marriage. That he knows his weakness is women and he asked me to be patient and I kept asking him how long. And kept prying on his fone. Actually I did That cos I want getting attention and love from my husband. I was wrong and I have repented
That we quarell alot
That I tell people of our marital issues which is not true. I don't do that. I usually come here on nairaland for advice
He lost interest in d marriage even before we got married

Did you say he lost interest before the marriage?
My dearest, you have been living with a man who never liked you, i didnt say LOVE, i said LIKED you. Funny thing is, you knew it, but still went on with the marriage? I know how you feel right now, but am sorry to say this to you, you brought this on yourself, and you are even still begging.
Sweerie, do you think, or someone has drilled it into your mind that without this guy you are done and out? ekpele oo.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by kaziblake(f): 7:47am On May 11, 2016
analice107:

Wait oo, does praying unclad makes any difference to God? You are already unclad before Him.
God doesn't need your uncladness. Point is, does He know you? If He does, then all you need do is ask, anytime of the day. The time doesn't really matter to God, there's no day or night with Him
If a woman wakes up unclad in the midnight and cry unto God he will surely answer that prayer
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by analice107: 7:52am On May 11, 2016
Tellemall:

True enough. She knows the marriage is toxic, but by all means she wants to remain in it. Religiously, she has good grounds for divorce. And sensibly, she should, too. If she wasn't so obsessed with him.

He clearly isn't interested and never will be. She's been plastering herself on him the whole time. And she still coming out for opinions. Well, opinion flows towards her being desperate and senseless.

I see a case of Self Esteem here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.