Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend (3526 Views)

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
It's a counter thread bro. U geerit English teacher

You really don't get it do you, how abouh you make a research on the word 'Quality/Qualities , you'd sure realise you rubbished your whatever I mean the whole list , with that word. cos like I pointed out , it just doesn't correlate.

nice try at sarcasm
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
..thats how she formed a new acronym.
smiley wink
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marlvin:

You really don't get it do you, how abouh you make a research on the word 'Quality/Qualities , you'd sure realise you rubbished your whatever I mean the whole list , with that word. cos like I pointed out , it just doesn't correlate.

nice try at sarcasm
undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
I see cool
So u r happy because i am jobless right?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by chibwike(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
I was thinking you were saying facebook
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
So u r happy because i am jobless right?
lol
I see dat u ar jobless
Not happy about it thou
Erm erm...
I also need a job

Dat ur Dp ehn, can't stop laffing cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Marlvin(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
undecided

such naivety
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
I was thinking you were saying facebook
cheesy wink
Lol
No bro
Fake Boyfrnd
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
lol
I see dat u ar jobless
Not happy about it thou
Erm erm...
I also need a job

Dat ur Dp ehn, cants stop laffing cheesy
Em em i was just pulling ur legs,thank God u check my dp.Dat is d job i do for pple&since u also need job cheesy i have clients u can work with.Wait,are a pilot&can u operate helicopter very well? grin
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Em em i was just pulling ur legs,thank God u check my dp.Dat is d job i do for pple&since u also need job cheesy i have clients u can work with.Wait,are a pilot&can u operate helicopter very well? grin
I yam not a pilot oo. In fact, I never enter pilot b4 cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by chibwike(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy wink Lol No bro Fake Boyfrnd
Ehen...ok na
sorry for asking... Buh who are you hating
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2016
chibwike:
Ehen...ok na

sorry for asking... Buh who are you hating
Satan cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank God I don't belong to any of the categories

*nobody should quote me*
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
smileysmiley

Example

Smellym. outh

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank God I don't belong to any of the categories

*nobody should quote me*
undecided undecided
Lai tosyne cheesy

I don't quote u, oya coman fight
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

ask again undecided lipsrsealed tongue
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend by MrCork: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
Here is the counter thread tongue. Enjoy

1. FB are all asewos cheesy. They can fvck different number of girls anyday, aanytime. Goan see them for 'sexuality section tongue'

2. FB are all fvckboys, he calls and chats with different ladies inviting them to come over.

3. FB won't respect you. I mean, he will chat with girls even when you are beside him(something he won't allow you to do). He will even seize your phone

4. FB will treat you like a slave girl, always ordering you around as if you are a maid in his house.

5. FB won't appreciate you. Even your cookings, he won't say 'thank you' after spending hours in the kitchen just to satisfy him.

6. FB will talk to his friends about you(bad things ooo). He will call you 'side chicks' to other guys.

7. FB always looks perfect. I mean you will think you have met the 'perfect' man in the world.

8. FB will always make you fall in love. Since they act as perfect BF, you gat no choice than to fall in love.

9. FB won't call/chat with you unless he needs your help. He will remember he have a GF aroound whenever he needs your help because you are the only good 'girl' he can see around but won't fall in love with you because you don't have 'big yansh or big boobs'. (He's still looking for that)

10. FB will complain about your weight/height. ' Too slim or too fat', 'too short, not too tall', 'small yansh(while he likes it big). Blabla like that.

You can never satisfy a FB because he will keep looking/searching for that girl he will never find. In short, we are all side chicks to a FB till we are all fully married. Don't get it twisted. Just be yourself and a guy who likes u 'short, tall, fat'n slim, small yaansh, big yansh, small boobs, big boobs' will come one day and appreciate what FB can't see in you.

Happy easter to y'all nairalanders wink

[size=14pt] ^^^^^^^^^^^bored housewife!!!((((SHAME)))[/size] embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship / Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! / What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.