Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? (3482 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
i was watching one movie like that and the girl was so caught up, she couldn't breath na wa, so my sisters has it happened to you before?
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Make i just lodge for here.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
The moment you become breathless means you're either dead or you dying.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by mhiztee15(f): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmm actually have not done it before ### team virgin lips! Am keeping it for my future husband tongue
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is it all this girls who don't know how to kiss.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by rosy4u(f): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
It has appund to me b4.. Nd i resurrected few

seconds after d kiss embarassed
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
"Has".
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
"Has".
are you stalking her? undecided
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
are you stalking her? undecided
Stalking who?
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yea, my ex. Mehn that dude is a great kisser.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin some will just kiss you with smelling mouths....so annoying....that's the only time i'm breathless op!. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Stalking who?
i was actually trying to get your attention....,

you see you banned my former account for more than 10yrs cry......i wanna tell you that God is seeing you ! angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

you see you banned my former account for more than 10yrs ;( ;(......i wanna tell you that God is seeing you ! angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry
Don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
grin some will just kiss you with smelling mouths....so annoying....that's the only time i'm breathless op!. cheesy
So you date boys with smelling mouths, to the extent of them kissing you and you being breathless. . . Speaks volumes.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

So you date boys with smelling mouths, to the extent of them kissing you and you being breathless. . . Speaks volumes.
grin So your mouth doesn't have those smelling moments you kiss your spouse with.

Plz!, don't play the saint role...it doesn't suit you. grin
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
grin So your mouth doesn't have those smelling moments you kiss your spouse with.

Plz!, don't play the saint role...it doesn't suit you. grin
My mouth doesn't smell.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

My mouth doesn't smell.
cheesy common!. When you wake in the morning your mouth doesn't smell abi?, when you starve yourself your mouth doesn't smell still.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by vizkiz: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

you see you banned my former account for more than 10yrs cry......i wanna tell you that God is seeing you ! angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry

Ghost of the past grin
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy common!. When you wake in the morning your mouth doesn't smell abi?, when you starve yourself your mouth doesn't smell still.
If you brush and use listerine before you sleep, your mouth would not smell.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

If you brush and use listerine before you sleep, you mouth would not smell.
And when you don't use listerine, what happens?. grin
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

was going to rain insults on you but............ you are not worth the effort lipsrsealed
Then you would have just passed. cheesy
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
Then you would have just passed. cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by absool(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
bt is your pvsy still virgin
mhiztee15:
Hmmmm actually have not done it before ### team virgin lips! Am keeping it for my future husband tongue
coolbt is your pvsy still virgin
mhiztee15:
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
And when you don't use listerine, what happens?. grin
Use alcohol.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by mhiztee15(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
See this one oo undecided must you always talk about pusy Mtcheew we are talking about kiss here mr
absool:
bt is your pvsy still virgin coolbt is your pvsy still virgin
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
mhiztee15:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Use alcohol.
And when you don't have alcohol. It smells.
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
mhiztee15:
blood of zachariah grin u can lie
Re: Girls Have A Guy Ever Made You Breathless With A Kiss??? by Sexxkillz: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
herbie27:
And when you don't have alcohol. It smells.
Why wouldn't I have either a toothpaste, mouthwash, or, alcohol?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Drawing Skills / Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola / Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.