Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15558 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
why u awake?
I slept early dear
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
See how you sliced the plantain grin send mine across

I tried cool...Next time maybe I will invite you to come help me slice it...Hmm I don't like sharing my food embarassed
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by KingRex1(m): 1:52am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
I slept early dear
same here
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I tried cool...Next time maybe I will invite you to come help me slice it...Hmm I don't like sharing my food embarassed
Don't be selfishgrin
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
same here
That head look like yours tho
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't be selfishgrin

Aight, I was gon share it with you but I burnt it already cry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Aight, I was gon share it with you but I burnt it already cry
gringringrin that shows you don't know how to prepare it. Next time I'll help yougrin
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
gringringrin that shows you don't know how to prepare it. Next time I'll help yougrin

Please do ...I am a complete chaos in the Kitchen...This is why I don't like cooking, what's the point of using that energy if you end up making something tasteless cool
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by tosyne2much(m): 2:00am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Chei!...tosyn sweetie my apologies!
Ehn ehn tongue Diaris God sha cool
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by tosyne2much(m): 2:01am On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
OP must u show tosyne.2much head to the world? U no try o
You mean say na so my head be? cheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Please do ...I am a complete chaos in the Kitchen...This is why I don't like cooking, what's the point of using that energy if you end up making something tasteless cool
Put down your phone anytime you want to cook. You can't be surfing the net while cooking, your food may get burnt. What are you going to eat now?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
Put down your phone anytime you want to cook. You can't be surfing the net while cooking, your food may get burnt. What are you going to eat now?

Meh...I will eat it like that...My tongue is used to my tasteless meals anyways grin

If I put my phone down how do I continue a conversation with an interesting person like you embarassed
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

[color=#770077]Meh...I will eat it like that...My tongue is used to my tasteless meals anyways grin

If I put my phone down how do I continue a conversation with an interesting person like you embarassed[/c olor]
gringringrin don't tell me you are use to tasteless foodgrin you need to learn how to cook, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
gringringrin don't tell me you are use to tasteless foodgrin you need to learn how to cook, are you a Nigerian?

Yeah, Living alone and trying to save money makes you used to tasteless cooking...I can cook...It's below average but it keeps my stomach happy smiley

My parents are Nigerian yeah I am Nigerian I guess?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Yeah, Living alone and trying to save money makes you used to tasteless cooking...I can cook...It's below average but it keeps my stomach happy smiley

My parents are Nigerian yeah I am Nigerian I guess?
gringringrin don't guess you are a full blooded Nigerian grin most men don't know how to cook..I have a friend who can't boil water
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by pussyeater(m): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Hian
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

what?? a lil bigger? then your name shoulda been HEADWARD tongue

well, I love the dreads, so pretty....Buh the big head? lemme think about itcheesy
chai! See wickedness cry cry you for kuku call me hammer HEAD of horror cry cry

The dread is gone. I cut it off already
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
rawpadgin:
picture of this goddess or I will assume u are a HEADMISTRESS undecided
Why are you disturbing me with your mention??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
who are you leaving the thread for, cos people will dash in and coment...you have to stay and co-ordinate your thread.
Good morning
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
cool. U knw we can actually be frnds tho
Ok...good morning
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue Diaris God sha cool
Lolzz
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Good morning
yes dear, hw u and your nyty??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
yes dear, hw u and your nyty??
Slept just fine minus the nightmares...urz nko?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by KingRex1(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You mean say na so my head be? cheesy
No mind the babe she jus wan xpose u.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
chai! See wickedness cry cry you for kuku call me hammer HEAD of horror cry cry

The dread is gone. I cut it off already

ohhhh, you prefer hammer head of horror to headward?...oya na...HAMMER HEAD OF TERROR HORROR tonguetongue

whaaaaaaaaattttt?? that fine dread is gone? why na? angryangry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, you prefer hammer head of horror to headward?...oya na...HAMMER HEAD OF TERROR HORROR tonguetongue

whaaaaaaaaattttt?? that fine dread is gone? why na? angryangry
I don't want any. I want it compared with Davido's tongue tongue tongue

Yea, it's gone cry gone so soon cry cry
Nothing really happened. Maybe bored of the hair. Wanna look different cheesy cheesy

Morning Miss Monalisa
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I don't want any. I want it compared with Davido's tongue tongue tongue

Yea, it's gone cry gone so soon cry cry
Nothing really happened. Maybe bored of the hair. Wanna look different cheesy cheesy

Morning Miss Monalisa

hehehehe, davido head wey be like German mango...

noooooi!!! I'm crying already... to think I liked your moniker because you had dreads....now that center of attraction is goneangry.....anyways, it's good to try something different once in a while...

good morning to you too....ermmm...tell me your name jor(don't tell me 'jack' now)
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Slept just fine minus the nightmares...urz nko?
lolxx @nytmaresgrin, kia to share??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Tommfrench(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2016
pennytration:
Never met any nlder b4, so can't say. Though I know my nl crush doesn't hav dis kinda head.
this your sincere statement

is totally unnecessary
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
lolxx @nytmaresgrin, kia to share??
Most certainly not...dont want to relieve such horror and terror again!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, davido head wey be like German mango...

noooooi!!! I'm crying already... to think I liked your moniker because you had dreads....now that center of attraction is goneangry.....anyways, it's good to try something different once in a while...

good morning to you too....ermmm...tell me your name jor(don't tell me 'jack' now)
lol. Davido must see this cheesy grin cheesy

I'll have to protest against it. #BringBackOurDread cheesy cheesy

Well, Jack is. Jack it is. How did you know?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Davido must see this cheesy grin cheesy

I'll have to protest against it. #BringBackOurDread cheesy cheesy

Well, Jack is. Jack it is. How did you know?

I didn't type thatcheesytongue

if you want the dread, come and takecheesy..I keep dreads once in a while shaaa...

jack, your real name? ohhhh, thought it was a nick name though... how did I know? hehehehe, consulted my oraclecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help - Shes Killing Me / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Friends That Fvck(adult Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.