Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15556 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Am tryin' to sleep and you aint helpin'
hmmm, dun wantu tu sleep on me naw cry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you just bought yourself enough time to come up with a beautiful lie....oya, I want to knowcheesy
you want to take a guess?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, dun wantu tu sleep on me maw cry
Wat?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Wat?
dnt want you to sleep on me
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you want to take a guess?
hehehehe, you shaaa like suspense....tell me jorcheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you shaaa like suspense....tell me jorcheesy
I like to see you try tongue tongue tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I like to see you try tongue tongue tongue
MUSA?tonguetongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
MUSA?tonguetongue
buhahahahaha Yar'adua ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kabiru tongue tongue tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
buhahahahaha Yar'adua ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kabiru tongue tongue tongue
lol...nobe only kabiru, na kabirotongue

so you think I believe you abi?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...nobe only kabiru, na kabirotongue

so you think I believe you abi?
cry cry cry do I sound like I'm joking?

•••straights face••• KAKAKAKAKAKABIRUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cry cry cry do I sound like I'm joking?

•••straights face••• KAKAKAKAKAKABIRUUUUUUUUUUU

lol, calm down... what part of the North?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, calm down... what part of the North?
central
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Wat?
GoodMorning.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
central
how come you speak Yoruba better than you speak Hausa!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

how come you speak Yoruba better than you speak Hausa!
Cuz I was raised in Yoruba land.

Just like Monalisa can't speak proper Igbo cheesy tongue tongue

Morning
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Cuz I was raise in Yoruba land.
Just like Monalisa can't speak proper Igbo cheesy tongue tongue
Morning
hehehehe, you got mecheesy
forgive my manners, morning to you too, kabirutonguecheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you got mecheesy

forgive my manners, morning to you too, kabirutonguecheesy
ewwwwwwww cry cry cry I don't like being called that cry cry

I trust you had nice night wink
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ewwwwwwww cry cry cry I don't like being called that cry cry

I trust you had nice night wink

why?shocked...well, as a trouble maker that I am, you are in for ittongue

yes, yes, slept good, you did as well?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
GoodMorning.
Morning dear...how was your night?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185 and STFUareyouGod Good Morning! and thank you for derailing the shit outta my thread.6th page?? Mehn! I'm impressed.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Morning dear...how was your night?
sure, and yours??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
sure, and yours??
Lovely thank you.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lovely thank you.
you are welcome...how would today look like??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
you are welcome...how would today look like??
Hopefully better than yesterday
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Hopefully better than yesterday
good optimism...which part of the country are you resident?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
good optimism...which part of the country are you resident?
Eastern
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Eastern
which of the states??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
which of the states??
Not answering
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Not answering
why sweetheart?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
why sweetheart?
If I had wanted people to know,I would've put in my profile.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
If I had wanted people to know,I would've put in my profile.
tell me if you are my friend?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
tell me if you are my friend?
I cant tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help - Shes Killing Me / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Friends That Fvck(adult Story)