Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos (87532 Views)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Too bad, eh?

So, No where In Nigeria?lipsrsealed
Not that I know of. I don't think there are male strip clubs in Naija. But Safarigirl hinted at opening one in the future
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by hola106(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
quoting epistle and writing epistle grin
waiting for u
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Abi o, that's the height of it all
i really feel like hitting one tonight...is there a good one in surulere, driving to ikeja is not too easy....Plus the variety of selecting is bliss
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
some of the 9ja ones are not so bad...u can try the cave. They let you touch and there's Teasers on Allen, the chicks there are mostly tall, and have great bodies
charix:
Somebody should ban that dozigwe human being for posting spam repeatedly.

Been to a strip club before, it was a small and seedy one. Apart from the girls looking amazing, fit and could perform acrobatic movements on the pole, the atmosphere got boring very fast.

I was invited there on a surprise trip by a friend who scored huge betting on matches. On arrival he quickly paid for private lapdances for me and my other friend. The woman who gave me a dance was in her 40s, surgically enhanced and came from Poland. She told me "no touching" to which I agreed but after some seconds of dancing and an unenthused look on my face(I was nervous) she brushed my nether region, felt no hardon then slowly led my hands to explore her body. I wouldn't lie, her body was soft and would make sense for 'rendezvous smiley' but I was still too nervous to get an _erection. Oh, the music played were 4minute songs sped to up to last a minute and some seconds; the lapdances only last as long as your mind slows down the action.

All in all after the lapdance and 30 - 40minutes there I wanted nothing to do with that place. It was an experience I can cross off my bucket list but not try again as I don't see the point.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I didn’t wake up one morning and added strip club to my itinerary for the day. It just happened.
A friend of mine came by late evening and we were deciding if we should see a movie or just stay back and chat when he said, “Let’s go to a strip club!”
I’ve been to a strip club only once in my life and I didn’t spend more than a minute. A friend dared me to follow him and when we got there, I was the one begging to leave. Ever since, I have been curious to know what goes on within a Nigerian strip club.

The one I visited last week Thursday was at the mainland.
The regular section was kind of rowdy so my friend took me to the VIP section. Immediately we got in, I saw only one girl dressed in skimpy undies, sprawling and grinding the floor alone. Occasionally, she would climb up and slide down the pole.
I thought that was all they could offer.

After a few minutes, a crazy looking girl replaced her.
Then it started to get interesting.
She climbed the pole and started twerking on it. Every now and then, she slid down like a palmwine tapper and climbed again as expertly as a monkey. I gasped when she took off her G-string and flung it in on the table. I thought she was wearing another small-letter-g-string beneath only for me to peep closely to see her kini in its full gory. She wore a jewellery there that looked like a tiny bell and each time she twerked, it looked like it rang from left to right. I think I embarrassed my friend cos I was the only one laughing out loud like a village girl.

Meanwhile, it was getting hot beside me. Another stripper was giving an angry looking man a lap dance stark naked. Occasionally, he would slap her bum and squeeze her br€a$ts while maintaining a stiff face devoid of excitement! It was as if he was being punished or being forced. His facial expression seemed like he had a bad day at work and he needed to expunge that anger by constantly slapping her bum.

Me, I was just looking at his face and thinking of his wife. When he noticed I wouldn’t take my eyes off him, he gave me a very unfriendly stare that forced me to face front.

More and more customers started to troop in with different strippers.
I was particularly curious on how the strippers got the job and what they do doing the day. I guess the visitors were all frequent visitors to the club because they each had a particular girl they smacked and squeezed freely. The strippers were smoking heavily, some where in a corner adjusting their pant&bra and while others were twerking in front of the pole.

The funniest part of my night was when NEPA took light was several seconds and messed up one of them twerking rhythm on the pole.
After a while, I started to get bored. The arena now felt like a university female hostel bathroom that played loud music and was open to visits by men. My friend thought it was time we take our leave.

Nigerian strippers costume
Gold or brown wigs
Waist length braids
Ankle boots from Jumia
G string
Bra
Jigida
Tattoo
Weed

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/experience-strip-club-lagos/
Ode

You no go face your book

Na today dey post rubbish for Nairaland u sabi

Ngbeke

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
gmyguy:
some of the 9ja ones are not so bad...u can try the cave. They let you touch and there's Teasers on Allen, the chicks there are mostly tall, and have great bodies
Thanks for your suggestion but I still see no point visiting strip clubs. I'd rather save my money to order an all-night olosho.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by abimic(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. Why?tongue

U still asking Estharfabian!
U sure know better than I do...
And if u intend visiting such places, try and wear two Jean at once and go with your right hand man like me.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Obiwannn: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
favoured234:

Its in Amsterdam, its a place where "curious you" will need to visit
I doubt it'd beat Reeperbahn
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by SilvanusII(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Oga my book is fiction. Using the word 'you' is not nice at all. Calm down.

Pray tell, what other pronoun shud I have employed that would sound nice enough for you? You shud do the chilling. I didn't even critique your book and u r nearly off ur handle
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by vickie1900(f): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:
I'm in Southern California

ok
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Coldfeets: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
bulldoza:

Ode

You no go face your book

Na today dey post rubbish for Nairaland u sabi

Ngbeke

Thank you so much!

I been dey think say na only me see am.

Mtcheewwww. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by BomboyOnline: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Photos not attached here.

They let you take pictures?

Bomboy Online aka Lagosian.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
I weent to one outta curiosity years ago too, I can't say I was disappointed or impressed. They were just there_ they didn't have good twerking game angry
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Rockstar07: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
gmyguy:

Cave & Unique are the best.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I weent to one outta curiosity years ago too, I can't say I was disappointed or impressed. They were just there_ they didn't have good twerking game angry
Was it in Abia?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rockstar07:

Una dey 'enjoy' for Naija, una dey touch ever every
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by seyinaira: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, that should do...embarassed

grin
Okay bae i will hola u soon
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, I seriously wanna have that experience! undecided

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed
Ashawo kobo kobo...I can give you what you want, but privately though grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:

Was it in Abia?
taah, who dash Abia that kind thing? It was in Port-Harcourt, can't really remember the name, it has been quite some time.
I didn't see anyone touching them even though they came real close to viewers...
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
where is unique?
Rockstar07:

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

taah, who dash Abia that kind thing? It was in Port-Harcourt, can't really remember the name, it has been quite some time.
I didn't see anyone touching them even though they came real close to viewers...
Lol.
Maybe the guys there thought the girls weren't attractive; or the club had a "no-touch" policy which would be unusual in Naija.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
ayoolataiwo:
wlcme 2 d team bro,may it be d beginning of many visits¤#TEAMSTRIPPERS
abeg how much be d gate fee?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Heineken(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:
If you've got the owo.
lol.. Owo can't talk na.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by temmypotter(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
what's[b] this one [/b] saying?

Who defiled You??
seek the gift of understanding. You lack it...
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by priscaoge(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
One of the things I haven't experienced all my life angry angry angry Wonder when I will even go there. sad sad

Lonelydora tell us Ur own experience na undecided
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Heineken:
lol.. Owo can't talk na.
Owo is always loud

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Strip club pass strip club. @naijasinglegirl
Don't be going to the cheap ones at Ipodo and thinking you've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Rhea(f): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=28pt]#OKBYE[/size]
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by lonelydora: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2016
priscaoge:
One of the things I haven't experienced all my life angry angry angry Wonder when I will even go there. sad sad

Lonelydora tell us Ur own experience na undecided

Waiting for you my love so we visit together for the first time.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Caseless: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:
People will start to tell lies so they won't feel left out undecided
even naijasinglegirl lied too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2016
goodywady:
Hello..... Seems you are quite familiar with that area.... I visited there Wen I went for a work in Amsterdam..... It's more of a tourist attraction though.....

Hmmm not really familiar with the area, spent only 3 days in that country but wanted see everything..
I thought the redlight district was "see and die"
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Night club sef, i neva go. Strip club keh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.