Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts (4007 Views)

Ogun State Produced More Rice Than Ebonyi State(pics) / Micheal Ogbizi Is Abia New Commissioner Of Police / Why Is Abia State Electric Power Supply So Constant And Stable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

I agree my brother, but nna, with the agricultural projects in the East, in some few years we will be able to supply all our food wants and even export to other regions. But IMO state seems to be the only state in the east with out an agricultural plan.
Everything abagworo post about IMO makes me shake my head and wonder where my lovely state is heading to.

Okoroawusa need to be evicted from imo state
lolz.....maybe so..but imo baes gather o..especially orlu and ohajia .....fine and sexy..na dere natural resources for imo be dat......but there bride price no be here
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lolz.....maybe so..but imo baes gather o..especially orlu and ohajia .....fine and sexy..na dere natural resources for imo be dat......but there bride price no be here

Yes Na, grin

Imo state, Na them be the nde ocha (fair skin) of Igboland. Although I'm from mbaise.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

I should shut up? Do you want us to end up abusing ourselves, by the way in real life I could employ you so you should be the one to shut the hell up.

Animal!

such hungry and angry fellow.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by babyfaceafrica: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Yes Na, grin

Imo state, Na them be the nde ocha (fair skin) of Igboland. Although I'm from mbaise.
una side sef no bad o..na dere most of these nollywood actress come from.....
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by frleopardo: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i have been seeing threads of Abia state been described as the most dirty and worst eastern state in south east but the question now is that is it that bad that a newly created Ebonyi state is better than it
example of such thread is www.nairaland.com/3014138/inner-streets-aba-becoming-relatively/7

Easterners over to you!

caution: this is meant to be an educative thread and not for insults and tribal exchange...thanks
may sango and ogun strike that your useless oblong cone head, ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by SonOfEl(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nonsense thread....gullible igbos falling like a pack of cards..... If one is comparing states, pls do so objectively.

1. Which of the state has a lower poverty rate?
2. Which state is more industrialized and more urbanized?
3. Which of them has a higher GDP?
4. Which of them stands out more academically and are more educationally advantageous?

If you can answer this questions correctly and objectively, then you can tell which state is more of a bigger brother.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by shut(f): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

I should shut up? Do you want us to end up abusing ourselves, by the way in real life I could employ you so you should be the one to shut the hell up.

Animal!

Ahba! Stop this... Inside your own quarrel and you mentioned me twice?
Ain't cool
Too much hate from just a human. How do you manage to live with yourself

angry
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by brize(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:
is ogbomosho better than ijebu? do Oyo have more brown roof Ogun. is the rate of genital mutilation in Ogun greater than that of ekiti? is osun girls dirtier than ondo girls. which southweset state is the mother of brown roofs?
Guy thank you so much for rubbishing this thread, you didnt allow him to achieve his mischievous aim and you countered him immediately. God bless you once again. *6 bottles of oh mpa* for you

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by explorer250(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
brize:
Guy thank you so much for rubbishing this thread, you didnt allow him to achieve his mischievous aim and you countered him immediately. God bless you once again. *6 bottles of oh mpa* for you

thanks. you can trust me whenever rubbishing the cones comes to play

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by ruggedboy01: 1:56am On Mar 30, 2016
chiefobdk:

shut up and listen to people who 've been here since2007 and kno the politics of nairaland
that fool is yrouba, view his profile and see his con head angry sad

Here is a screenshot of his thread about ebonyi

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by gorecwears(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Why will a sane person bring up topics that encourage division among kinsmen?
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2016
ruggedboy01:
that fool is yrouba, view his profile and see his con head angry sad

Here is a screenshot of his thread about ebonyi

he is just a poor hungry boy. who is angry

I live in lagos so I kno them very well
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
cone head yoruba op should ask...

abeokuta and oshogbo who get Brown roof pass.
do lie muhamed still wear pampers
jagaban mouth odour how far can it go.
Wat can aregbese do wit 6million
Will they finally sell osun to me. so I can demolish Brown roof and plant marijuana

wen will almajirri set up emirate in dia own share of lagos as south wasterners have sold thr own share of lagos to igbos.
is it true even fear fear oba neighbourhood is Igbo dominated

2 Likes

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2016
shut:

Ahba! Stop this... Inside your own quarrel and you mentioned me twice? Ain't cool Too much hate from just a human. How do you manage to live with yourself
angry

hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by glacswhite: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
By now we ought to know that anyone who brings about State Comparism esp. In East must be a Yoruba as of 2016...am happy we figured it out earlier

I've been in Ebonyi at Ndufu Alike Igwo, and Eza ...But guys ooh the last time I passed through Ebonyi from Ugep through Abaumege...hmmm they are so Primitive that some of them still cover their neckedness with Plantain Leaves and some of them use wrapper to construct pant and hardly puts on shirt...is so lonely and desolate...Omo see mad men with Enough population even trying to Equal that of normal people...but u go envy their rice production I tell u
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by xxgig(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
Some times I can't help but say to myself "if these are the youths that want to lead us, then let our Grandfathers continue in power"
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by eazyway212: 9:42pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The South West May Vote Next Year. / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Attrocities Of Biafran Soldiers During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.