Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

???????????????????? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???????????????????? (9752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
alrite den, I'll just stop. but i think d reason you keep insisting dat m generalising is because u know if atall, its less than 10percent guys here dat are not cry babies.
Pheww.. There u go again.
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
heheheheh i dey suspect you oo. nolele sha...
Suspect me bawo? cheesy
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Pheww.. There u go again.
lolll......ok, I'll stop now
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
lolll......ok, I'll stop now
n am sure u cry a lot for real
Re: ???????????????????? by layla129(f): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2016
You're already doing the right thing by brushing yourself up... I don't see a reason for this ranting again. Guys like you just start calling ALL Nigerian girls gold diggers at every opportunity you have.
This one you're thinking you have arrived, some girls will still look at you and spit. You think you can even get a baby mama or adopt with an empty pocket? You guys need to grow up, work hard, stop wallowing in self pity, take care of yourself and look good. Everybody wants to be able to afford the basic necessities of life...When you meet a real gold digger, you will know you have jam something. Cut us some slacks abeg and work hard!
You're talking of fuvkin senses into her...after that then what?
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Izen:
Op, I don't get your point really. You said someone judged you at face value and you are hurt. She is deceitful, I agree. But she's only human. At some point or the other, you must have judged someone at face value in your life, init? We react to people based on how we percieve them. Or is it the rich/poor factor? I really don't get you.
Now you wanting to revenge and "furk" her and dump her, how exactly is it going to make you feel better? Truth is, it makes you a worse person than the girl in question and as of now you don't have any moral justification to question how she treated you. You are no good person yourself. I've been hurt by guys too. Plenty times. You know what I do? I pick myself up and move on and try hard not to make the same mistakes again. It has never crossed my mind to treat subsequent guys like with revenge or to repay someone who hurt me in his own coin. Plotting all that is exhausting and is not really worth it. What do I stand to gain? You'll only feel terrible afterwards. The way you are planning to handle this is a coward's way. A mature person will tell the said girl right to her face that she is a gold-digger simple. She'll feel terrible all the same and you'd have made your point. And guess what, she might just have a rethink of her life choices. You revenging will make her resentful and probably plot her own revenge on another unsuspecting guy and the cycle just goes on and on, all for what? The power to end this is in your hands right now. I sincerely hope you make the right decision. Be honest with yourself, you haven't healed yet as it is very obvious from your write up that you are still very much pained. She has probably bruised your self esteem. You can blame her for what she did to you, but how you react to it is on you. Let it go and heal dude.
I appreciate your concern. Really, I do.

1. I only shared what a fellow lady and a nairalander like you said and how it correlates with what happened. And did you read the OP and the part of a Nairalander who looked down on people as a reason for not responding to PMs or quote? If not, please do because that is major reason for this thread.

2. This isn't a case of heart break really because I and the girl in question never dated. We were still at the intro-stage.

3. Since we never dated, how can I be heart broken? I was only disappointed!

4. I am not hurting someone who had nothing to do with the crime but the culprit. That means, I won't be hurting an innocent soul now or in the future. It's not my custom to retaliate on someone who hasn't hurt me but to someone who has. I am strong believer of tit for tat and I don't throw the first punch. If you throw the first punch, be very ready to receive a punch from me, that could come at anytime in your timeline.

5. I never planned it, she is the one who creating the script and I am playing along in her script.

6. I appreciate your concern once again and I give respect to a lady who deserve it when I see/meet one.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:
You're already doing the right thing by brushing yourself up... I don't see a reason for this ranting again. Guys like you just start calling ALL Nigerian girls gold diggers at every opportunity you have.
This one you're thinking you have arrived, some girls will still look at you and spit. You think you can even get a baby mama or adopt with an empty pocket? You guys need to grow up, work hard, stop wallowing in self pity, take care of yourself and look good. Everybody wants to be able to afford the basic necessities of life...When you meet a real gold digger, you will know you have jam something. Cut us some slacks abeg and work hard!
You're talking of fuvkin senses into her...after that then what?
did you see what your fellow Nairaland said about other guys as if her father was dangote? Did you? That's reason for this thread madam.

I expect you to knock sense into the girl to stop looking down on people. But no, you chose to take what I said personal.

I never said I have arrived because no ever does, not even dangote because just one illness can wipe off ALL his wealth, I mean ALL within a space of 1 MONTH.

Caution the lady in the OP first then I can take you serious. Otherwise, you are just a pained soul who feels insulted. Madam, last I checked, I never quoted you when I started this thread. So why are you pained or taking what I said personal?
Re: ???????????????????? by layla129(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
did you see what your fellow Nairaland said about other guys as if her father was dangote? Did you? That's reason for this thread madam.

I expect you to knock sense into the girl to stop looking down on people. But no, you chose to take what I said personal.

I never said I have arrived because no ever does, not even dangote because just one illness can wipe off ALL his wealth, I mean ALL within a space of 1 MONTH.

Caution the lady in the OP first then I can take you serious. Otherwise, you are just a pained soul who feels insulted. Madam, last I checked, I never quoted you when I started this thread. So why are you pained or taking what I said personal?

Why are you so pained about her comment too? Is that why you had to come here to call all Nigerian girls "gold diggers"?
Honestly, i have ignored this kinda "gold digging" comments severally but i couldn't just help this one. Plus, i have no business with the girl...You should not be a fool because she is a fool. You started a thread on a public forum that is why i'm here.
Re: ???????????????????? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
The reason I don't blame or attack people who generalizing about ladies on nairaland is that,

whenever a lady's issue is brought up for discuss on gold diggings, being bitchy and rest of their I'll attitude
, they are so quick to defend one another,take sides,soft judgement and gets sentimental rather than being Just And sincerely judge the matter. angry

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
n am sure u cry a lot for real
yea; but only when i see them cry babies, I just cry with them cheesy
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:

Why are you so pained about her comment too? Is that why you had to come here to call all Nigerian girls "gold diggers"?
Honestly, i have ignored this kinda "gold digging" comments severally but i couldn't just help this one. Plus, i have no business with the girl...You should not be a fool because she is a fool. You started a thread on a public forum that is why i'm here.
If I answer you again eh... make I no fork that girl.
Re: ???????????????????? by layla129(f): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
If I answer you again eh... make I no fork that girl.
Lmao! Na u get your dick oh
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
yea; but only when i see them cry babies, I just cry with them cheesy
Lol, u eh!
Re: ???????????????????? by torqque7(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=motherfucker post=44233823]The one I am going to slaughter in the coming days told me a few minutes on whatsapp that "I am not romantic" like I give a fork undecided[/quote

Bros make sure u wound am well well.. Make she get instant polio and bowleg before she leave ur slaughter house grin...all these foolish girls,check their homes their from poor homes o..rubbish
Re: ???????????????????? by volterra(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Izen:
Op, I don't get your point really. You said someone judged you at face value and you are hurt. She is deceitful, I agree. But she's only human. At some point or the other, you must have judged someone at face value in your life, init? We react to people based on how we percieve them. Or is it the rich/poor factor? I really don't get you.
Now you wanting to revenge and "furk" her and dump her, how exactly is it going to make you feel better? Truth is, it makes you a worse person than the girl in question and as of now you don't have any moral justification to question how she treated you. You are no good person yourself. I've been hurt by guys too. Plenty times. You know what I do? I pick myself up and move on and try hard not to make the same mistakes again. It has never crossed my mind to treat subsequent guys like with revenge or to repay someone who hurt me in his own coin. Plotting all that is exhausting and is not really worth it. What do I stand to gain? You'll only feel terrible afterwards. The way you are planning to handle this is a coward's way. A mature person will tell the said girl right to her face that she is a gold-digger simple. She'll feel terrible all the same and you'd have made your point. And guess what, she might just have a rethink of her life choices. You revenging will make her resentful and probably plot her own revenge on another unsuspecting guy and the cycle just goes on and on, all for what? The power to end this is in your hands right now. I sincerely hope you make the right decision. Be honest with yourself, you haven't healed yet as it is very obvious from your write up that you are still very much pained. She has probably bruised your self esteem. You can blame her for what she did to you, but how you react to it is on you. Let it go and heal dude.

Now this is someone with wisdom and insight.
The lord bless u and give u more understanding.
Na ur kind person i they like to follow on forums like this not pple who spill trash before they think they av communicated.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
volterra:

Now this is someone with wisdom and insight.
The lord bless u and give u more understanding.
Na ur kind person i they like to follow on forums like this not pple who spill trash before they think they av communicated.
good luck as I have helped you find someone to follow grin grin grin grin
Re: ???????????????????? by volterra(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
good luck as I have helped you find someone to follow grin grin grin grin
Hahahaaha
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
I hope you take your own advice and go for that girl that is not pretty, she might just be your Cinderella.

Take a second look at your post It doesn't sound so bad.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Mtcheeew.
U type as if u are feeling sleepy.
bloody broke azz biitche feeling funky
Re: ???????????????????? by MrCork: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
xendra:
yea; but only when i see them cry babies like you KingRex1, Mr C0rk d***k is ten times bigger than yours & you are not man enough, you dont willlllly cheesy

...awww..thanks for the compliment. Am sure KingRex1 isn't tiny.let him live wink
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
How com i neva saw that. Well xendra you don't have to show how shallow minded u are.
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
How com i neva saw that. Well xendra you don't have to show how shallow minded u are.
saw what you see yourself? did you not notice the idiota edited my post
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
xendra:
saw what you see yourself? did you not notice the idiota edited my post
You serious? Sorry dear.

Nice try Mrcork!

You had to go all petty to get my attention. So you're still pained. I gat no probs with you man, jst free me. Happy sunday!
Re: ???????????????????? by Kanyekels(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Mtcheeew.

His message is very clear and direct. Girls like you are really a baggage. Nothing much to offer except pictures and 100 likes. Don't be surprised you are now a huge work load for the person that gave you that engagement ring.... But thank God that there are still sensible, hardworking girls out there. Poor, lazy girl forming and feeling like she is BlueIvy or Northwest

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by Kanyekels(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Mtcheeew.

Broke, dumb, poor,dirty, ugly, nonsense, bitch with sagged milk factory forming Selena Gomez. Fu<k off and face reality. This is Nigeria.
Re: ???????????????????? by Kanyekels(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
motherfucker:
Don't blame me, ma'am.

My principles in life is NEVER look down on anyone; if you are going to turn down a guy, do it for a more concrete reason, not because he looks poor or ugly.

Over 90% of Nigerian girls turn down a guy because he looks poor.

Irrespective of what I have written above, I have deep respect for the ladies who deserve such respect. Unfortunately, they are very view as opposed to the leech and gold digger we have among us.

She's a real gold digger. I'm just pitying for the person she will end up with. Real baggage.
Btw... For all the females that are not gold diggers and actually know how to support their man.
Three Gbosa for them
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
You serious? Sorry dear.

Nice try Mrcork!

You had to go all petty to get my attention. I gat no probs with you man, jst free me. Happy sunday!
dont mind that attention seeker,he was trying to annoy me becos i told him in another thread to avoid my mention button cos its not for his likes. anyway....M sorry about that, its why i got it removed or is it still there?
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
xendra:
dont mind that attention seeker,he was trying to annoy me becos i told him in another thread to avoid my mention button cos its not for his likes. anyway....M sorry about that, its why i got it removed or is it still there?
Its alright dear.. No qualms
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmmmm... OP, you are due for a lengthy ban. you posted her picture without her permission.

you had a good point but you spoilt it by quoting her and making your whole write-up a personal vendetta.

most guys at one time or the other have been rejected because they didn't have funds. you don't see them doing what you've done.

make your money quietly and hope to meet your soulmate one day.

your personal attack on kenonze was totally uncalled for. she is entitled to her opinion as are you.

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kanyekels:

His message is very clear and direct. Girls like you are really a baggage. Nothing much to offer except pictures and 100 likes. Don't be surprised you are now a huge work load for the person that gave you that engagement ring.... But thank God that there are still sensible, hardworking girls out there. Poor, lazy girl forming and feeling like she is BlueIvy or Northwest
exactly bro. Broke azz biitches... feeling funky.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ioannes:
hmmmm... OP, you are due for a lengthy ban. you posted her picture without her permission.

you had a good point but you spoilt it by quoting her and making your whole write-up a personal vendetta.

most guys at one time or the other have been rejected because they didn't have funds. you don't see them doing what you've done.

make your money quietly and hope to meet your soulmate one day.

your personal attack on kenonze was totally uncalled for. she is entitled to her opinion as are you.
I just have strong dislike for people who look down on others. The other idiot whom I described in my OP has been the one falling all over me but I haven't had her time because I am busy some business deals and I told her not to visit me at the moment as she was so putting screw (pressure) on me to visit me. It's life brother.
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ugh. Calm down OP. Stop being so pained. We all have our sob stories abeg if I share mine for you here you'll all just cry for me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+} / Pupil In Uniform Twerks On School Ground During Break, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.