Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

???????????????????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???????????????????? (9739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
Seriously i dnt blame OP. It really got to him. She practically insulted all guys on NL.
Ya'll do more than that on a consistent basis. Bet if you go out an look at the board right now you'll find somethin'.
Re: ???????????????????? by bqlekan(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
shut:

Could you try to mention me less?
Pls
How am I supposed to reply this without giving you a mention? Your mentions must be swarming by now.

Don't worry, I will remove shut from my dic
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy Leave trash for lawma jor,fuvk anything anything grin i dey ur back!
heheheheh i dey suspect you oo. nolele sha...
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ya'll do more than that on a consistent basis. Bet if you go out an look at the board right now you'll find somethin'.
There's nothin. She only made a false, petty statment which only got to OP
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
There's nothin. She only made a false, petty statment which only got to OP
Nothin' grin "I don belviff it"
Re: ???????????????????? by hifaif1: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
motherfvcker shut the fvckup the girl is entitled to her opinion.

Easy, baby. Stay out of their fight!!!
Re: ???????????????????? by gamaliel121(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:

When I came across this post above, I was moved with so much anger. I detest biitches like this who look down on others on face value and I have to share my story.

A look on her profile pic shows she does not even have 500k in her account, still sponging on someone somewhere.

I do hope that guys learn from what I am about say and see more reason why they should intensify their effort in life.

Here we go.

Several years ago I met a fool true another friend. She introduced the girl to me and after much chats here and there, the girl started pestering me for us to meet. Something came up and so I made arrangement to meet her. Prior to that time, I do most of the calling. However after the meeting, she left. I called her severally and she never picked. I kept calling and she still never picked my call and this went on for several weeks into a month.

Eventually, I gave up and moved on.

Yes, like the post of the quoted fool, I was skinny, looked wretched and if someone told you I was sick you would believe. It's my trying days and a life I couldn't run away from--my life. But, I like being real and faking or lying is something find really hard to indulge in.

Sometime later after that incident in 2013, she buzzed me on whatsapp and we chatted. I didn't bother much after that chat.

Around January of this year, she buzzed me again and we got talking. We have been talking ever since and some how, I noticed she was in area close to me. I requested that we meet again and she proposed meeting at an eatery. I declined and this led to serious argument. I wanted her to visit me at home.

After the quarrel, I never buzzed nor called her for about 2 weeks. Then I reignited the convo again.This time around, I had been to barbing salon, had my hair cut and it was sleek. Put up the image on whatsapp. Then same day we chatted. She then agreed to visit me at home. She came, she saw and was marvelled by what she saw.

Since then, she has been acting all loving, even calling me. She said in one of our chat after her visit: " you have really changed oh" I feigned ignorance and probed to know what she meant. She said I have added weight and now look fresh and cautioned I shouldn't burst. Of course, I am no fool as I also play along.

Another day I had my cousins' pic on whatsapp, a well fed niggur, fresh face, nice hair cut. She asked who he was and I told her.

Now, she calls, now she is loving, now she also asked if I still "liked" her. Who does not like an easy prey? I told her yes I do and she said she likes me as well.

So I asked what does she like about me? She said I look cool and honest. I have an innocent face really but what awaits her is deadly. I will so fork this girl that she will regret ever meeting someone like me.

After bad boys have messed them up, they start looking for good guys.

If a girl look down on you brother, do not despair. Expand your financial capacity in whatever way that you can by gaining more knowledge and skills to help your bank account. Most of them have NOTHING to offer, not even the things that they want you to have before they date you.

Imagine what the fool in quote above is feeling like? I hate people who look down on others and I hardly forgive them.

My views towards Nigerian women has really changed. I no longer feel the need or importance of getting married to anyone, I may likely adopt or just get a kid off anyone.

Who is this ugly bishhhh?

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by nikkypearl(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mitcheeew grin
Smellymouth:
Na nipp.le I dey see for there so shocked shocked
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

Who is this ugly bishhhh?

Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nothin' grin "I don belviff it"
Re: ???????????????????? by gamaliel121(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=motherfucker post=44233518][/quote]

She a ugly modafucking fucker....
Who would even pm that nasty looking pussssyyy carrier
Re: ???????????????????? by hifaif1: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I say angry No!
Don't worry, I will report him to $eun for you!!!
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't worry, I will report him to $eun for you!!!
angry
Re: ???????????????????? by hifaif1: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry
*kisses*
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
You can't be postin' her pic like this.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
undecided
KingCheezyPuff:
You can't be postin' her pic like this.
undecided
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

She a ugly modafucking fucker....

Who would even pm that nasty looking pussssyyy carrier
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
The one I am going to slaughter in the coming days told me a few minutes on whatsapp that "I am not romantic" like I give a fork undecided
Re: ???????????????????? by LuveU2(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
hifaif1:

Easy, baby. Stay out of their fight!!!
He is not fighting her alone, m out tho.

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
undecided undecided
Don't make that face.
You may have concealed her moniker but ya shoulda did the same with her face.
Re: ???????????????????? by kaziblake(f): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:

When I came across this post above, I was moved with so much anger. I detest biitches like this who look down on others on face value and I have to share my story.

A look on her profile pic shows she does not even have 500k in her account, still sponging on someone somewhere.

I do hope that guys learn from what I am about say and see more reason why they should intensify their effort in life.

Here we go.

Several years ago I met a fool true another friend. She introduced the girl to me and after much chats here and there, the girl started pestering me for us to meet. Something came up and so I made arrangement to meet her. Prior to that time, I do most of the calling. However after the meeting, she left. I called her severally and she never picked. I kept calling and she still never picked my call and this went on for several weeks into a month.

Eventually, I gave up and moved on.

Yes, like the post of the quoted fool, I was skinny, looked wretched and if someone told you I was sick you would believe. It's my trying days and a life I couldn't run away from--my life. But, I like being real and faking or lying is something find really hard to indulge in.

Sometime later after that incident in 2013, she buzzed me on whatsapp and we chatted. I didn't bother much after that chat.

Around January of this year, she buzzed me again and we got talking. We have been talking ever since and some how, I noticed she was in area close to me. I requested that we meet again and she proposed meeting at an eatery. I declined and this led to serious argument. I wanted her to visit me at home.

After the quarrel, I never buzzed nor called her for about 2 weeks. Then I reignited the convo again.This time around, I had been to barbing salon, had my hair cut and it was sleek. Put up the image on whatsapp. Then same day we chatted. She then agreed to visit me at home. She came, she saw and was marvelled by what she saw.

Since then, she has been acting all loving, even calling me. She said in one of our chat after her visit: " you have really changed oh" I feigned ignorance and probed to know what she meant. She said I have added weight and now look fresh and cautioned I shouldn't burst. Of course, I am no fool as I also play along.

Another day I had my cousins' pic on whatsapp, a well fed niggur, fresh face, nice hair cut. She asked who he was and I told her.

Now, she calls, now she is loving, now she also asked if I still "liked" her. Who does not like an easy prey? I told her yes I do and she said she likes me as well.

So I asked what does she like about me? She said I look cool and honest. I have an innocent face really but what awaits her is deadly. I will so fork this girl that she will regret ever meeting someone like me.

After bad boys have messed them up, they start looking for good guys.

If a girl look down on you brother, do not despair. Expand your financial capacity in whatever way that you can by gaining more knowledge and skills to help your bank account. Most of them have NOTHING to offer, not even the things that they want you to have before they date you.

Imagine what the fool in quote above is feeling like? I hate people who look down on others and I hardly forgive them.

My views towards Nigerian women has really changed. I no longer feel the need or importance of getting married to anyone, I may likely adopt or just get a kid off anyone.
This is funny and ridiculous.
Re: ???????????????????? by pbs4real(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
motherfvcker shut the fvckup the girl is entitled to her opinion.
are u alryt
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
kaziblake:
This is funny and ridiculous.
Don't blame me, ma'am.

My principles in life is NEVER look down on anyone; if you are going to turn down a guy, do it for a more concrete reason, not because he looks poor or ugly.

Over 90% of Nigerian girls turn down a guy because he looks poor.

Irrespective of what I have written above, I have deep respect for the ladies who deserve such respect. Unfortunately, they are very view as opposed to the leech and gold digger we have among us.
Re: ???????????????????? by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
djpaparazzi:
Op i can see u re pained, bt using nd dumping her isnt goin 2 make u feel beta. Dnt do sumtin dat wil end u in pains. Forgive nd cut off any contact wit her.
shoro niyen. . .op i support 100% go ahead . . .no lele,since dey dnt wna learntongue
Re: ???????????????????? by kaziblake(f): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
Don't blame me, ma'am.

My principles in life is NEVER look down on anyone; if you are going to turn down a guy, do it for a more concrete reason, not because he looks poor or ugly.

Over 90% of Nigerian girls turn down a guy because he looks poor.

Irrespective of what I have written above, I have deep respect for the ladies who deserve such respect. Unfortunately, they are very view as opposed to the leech and gold digger we have among us.
But I think it's vice/versa.
As for that your girlfriend,pls forgive her.
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
angry.....ya blank
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Mtcheeew.
U type as if u are feeling sleepy.
Go cover up my friend! why upload a pix like that on Nl? For likes or what

4 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by Johneyhaz: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Some gals will always bring insult to all gals with their wreckless comments

Np: kendrick Lamar - sing about me
Re: ???????????????????? by sundoj08(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
That her phone wey be like nokia asha grin

All these jobless,broke and hungry girls wey their papa nor even get volvo go dey rant. grin

They will never take a picture in their father's house because it's dilapidated. Have you ever seen a real rich kid talk about guys like that?

It's only broke girls or the ones who managed to escape from poverty that talk in such manner. grin

Forget them jare! cheesy

My Nigga

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by arbass(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Been tickled by the myriad of comments that came in from all angles. The op is quite right. Most ladies just have to change the orientation they've got.

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by sundoj08(m): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2016
Johneyhaz:
Some gals will always bring insult to all gals with their wreckless comments

Np: kendrick Lamar - sing about me

I tell u bruh.. Motherfucker I'm solidly behind u, mess those bitc.hes up. And don't listen to all of em female apologists cos they're same. undecided

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by Johneyhaz: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

I tell u bruh.. Motherfucker I'm solidly behind u, mess those bitc.hes up. And don't listen to all of em female apologists cos they're same. undecided
how far come collect your ticket cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos) / See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / Why Does my female roommate Stare at me at night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.