Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

???????????????????? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???????????????????? (9749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
motherfucker:
I just have strong dislike for people who look down on others. The other idiot whom I described in my OP has been the one falling all over me but I haven't had her time because I am busy some business deals and I told her not to visit me at the moment as she was so putting screw (pressure) on me to visit me. It's life brother.

OK. here's a simple question for you.

have you ever met a girl who fries bean cakes or roasts corn or plantain by the side of the road, not that literate and definitely not posh and had the urge to fall in love with her to the point of asking her to marry you?

I'm sure it has never crossed your mind and you would never fall for such a girl (even though she is a human being too). probably because she doesn't meet up to your taste.

you are guilty of what you are cursing the other girl for.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Ioannes:

OK. here's a simple question for you.

have you ever met a girl who fries bean cakes or roasts corn or plantain by the side of the road, not that literate and definitely not posh and had the urge to fall in love with her to the point of asking her to marry you?

I'm sure it has never crossed your mind and you would never fall for such a girl (even though she is a human being too). probably because she doesn't meet up to your taste.

you are guilty of what you are cursing the other girl for.
read the lady I quoted who made it seem like anyone who isn't good looking is a piece of shiiit. Dude, I can eat from same plate with beggar off the street. I can give my last cash to that man who just approached me cos he has nobody to turn to.

Some of these people are not grate for being "lucky" to escape misfortune of being born into a hopeless family. They do not know the miracle in their life.

Over 15 years ago, I am sure the lady I quoted would spit on "I go dye" if she was in attendance of my cousin's birthday and he approach her. Who is "I go dye" today? Trust me, if you knew "I go dye" back then you would never give up.

We are all humans and no one should down on the other.

As for the girl I planned to rubbish, I have decided to abort the idea because she is becoming a pest. I had to deactivate my whatsapp visibility cos of her.
Re: ???????????????????? by Leriebloom(f): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
That her phone wey be like nokia asha grin

All these jobless,broke and hungry girls wey their papa nor even get volvo go dey rant. grin

They will never take a picture in their father's house because it's dilapidated. Have you ever seen a real rich kid talk about guys like that?

It's only broke girls or the ones who managed to escape from poverty that talk in such manner. grin

Forget them jare! cheesy

lol. Abeg easy na, the poor girl is using the phone she can afford, and how do you know the picture wasnt taken in her father's house ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.