Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North (8768 Views)

Poll: Do you support the creation of Arewa Republic- Riot in the North

Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
Odili is from river state. And Jonathan is from bayelsa state. So what does it matter if Jonathan says he love Nigeria. Do you blame him. Do you know how much he get and all the goods that comes to him. That is the reason he would say that.

If Yar Adua remove him. I can tell you this even Jonathan would form his own camp 5 or camp 7 fighting on the side of MEND. Na the money dey hold Jonathan to still remain in Abuja. If you remove the extra benefit Yar Adua dey give Jonathan. Jonathan would be holding a AK47 and blowing up all the oil pipeline and destroying with both hand all oilfield in the Nigeria. Ijaws people do not want to remain in Nigeria, period and you igbos better get it. You can not because of your own selfishness hold others to ransom.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
Odili is from river state. And Jonathan is from bayelsa state. So what does it matter if Jonathan says he love Nigeria. Do you blame him. Do you know how much he get and all the goods that comes to him. That is the reason he would say that.

If Yar Adua remove him. I can tell you this even Jonathan would form his own camp 5 or camp 7 fighting on the side of MEND. Na the money dey hold Jonathan to still remain in Abuja. If you remove the extra benefit Yar Adua dey give Jonathan. Jonathan would be holding a AK47 and blowing up all the oil pipeline and destroying with both hand all oilfield in the Nigeria. Ijaws people do not want to remain in Nigeria, period and you igbos better  get it. You can not because of your own selfishness hold others to ransom.

now u know how desperate u are

and for ur record u are [size=20pt]finished[/size]

are hangin on to be replied by u, u have been avoiding

who is a fool now, plz stand up
those people arent yoruba and there are lots of questions the ndigbo
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
Look if you remove Yar Adua has president too and remove the extra goverment free good and service and making him like one of those boro people . Yar Adua would be leading the riot. It is an issue and the only way, we can solve our problem is to remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic. making the north 90% of the land and having 70% of the oil wells.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
desperate you make me laugh, over what? why would i want to be desperate ? I ask you. ? tell me why?  I do not live in nigeria, why would i want to be deperate. Am i the people suffering in nigeria.

Am i the one they would kill if a civil war happens in nigeria? No tell me. ?

Is my ass sitting abroad suffering for this. Am i the one sending those young northerner to fight? Do you think they have no internet in nigeria.
Look at the faces of this young northerner, why do you think they are fight? Why?
For you to know? they have access to the internet and information. They may too have seen the satellite picture. they know their future is finished. The FUTURE OF NORTHERNER YOUTH IS FINISHED UNDER A STRUCTURE CALL nigeria. That why they may be doing it.

Do you think they are stupid. No. They can see northerner leaders do not care for them and thier futures, since most of the northerner leaders have less than 10 years to die. Add 10 years to ibb  ages and ibb have secure his children. But look at the faces of this northern youth.

Are this northern youth the faces of Yar Adua children or are they the faces of IBB children or are they the faces of Dangote children? Tell me I want to know? I need to know? Northern youth have no future if you have seen the satellite pictures expect they either remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.   Do you think I am fighting for my self.? I am doing this not for myself and not for only the yorubas but for a better future for northerner children.  Yar Adua , IBB and dangote have already secured a better future for thier own children, but other northerner children have non.  Can you compare the life Yar Adua children are living to this northern youth. see picture for God sake. And stop be heartless, selfish and wicked.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/166474_12674_BnMainFea_jpg521853f68d2aee458b0d194c873acdb2
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
in that case yoruba can leave by tomorrow morning

fullstop
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2009
Ikeyman since you are a moderator, why do you people delete my post.

Look this is the number of times I had to open an account because they were trying to prevent me from posting the true satellite pictures of Nigeria. Yorubas are the majority in Nigeria. I have to open several names. and they kept on deleting the pictures . Because they know their census figures is fraud and 419. Yorubas are edo delta area should be more than 44% or nearly 50% of Nigeria population.

nigeria1

Nigeria1.

Nigeria1,

Nigeria1.,

Nigeria1,

Nigeria1,,

Nigeria1;

Nigeria1;;

Nigeria1@

nigeria1@@

Nigeria1@;

nigeria1@/

Nigeria1/

Nigeria1/;

Nigeria1/@

Nigeria1//

nigeria1;/

nigeria1@?

nigeria1??

Nigeria1?/

Becomrrich

becomriich

Becomrich

becomricch

BecomeRich
becomrich.

becomrich,

becomrich;

becoomrich
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2009
egwu=bashali=etc

the problem with nl they or shall i say igbos is they underestimated the hates becomerich has towards the igbos

this man is deadly serious in his hate

not surpised with these multiple account here and there;this man is deadly

forget ur isp, u could open one account from ur work place, we arent children, man of god

even the timing of these account will tell u that they are becomemoron

when they post, come in etc, when the id impersonator-becomerich arent around
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2009
You can see to avoid a civil war, we have only two choice either the Yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa is remove to Benin republic or The north form a new country call arewa.

I think to be save. It is better for the yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa move to benin republic. it is safe.
none yorubas

impossible and not safe
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2009
[size=22pt]the yorubas were never majority and will never be[/size] lipsrsealed

becomerich tell the ndigbo

what ur oba told u on emm Moreni

the egbas

then as a man of god, hell fire await u shocked
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2009
the yorubas having the highest number of twins can only go to further to reinforce the thoery that oduduwa era was real

deadly real

Genetically u can see how the emm sons moved on their seperate ways to form their kingom in the quest to expand the oduduwa

so becomerich

once again u are [size=22pt]finished[/size]

i can only wish u emm photocopy this and show it to the corner forum member in Canada
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2009
Ikeyman which hate do you have toward igbo. I have no hate. why would i want to hate an igbo person. tell me. why?
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2009
and mind how u talk, remember ahah the god of water rejected Moreni ofference of her only son upon all she did to save ur smelly ass

if not who de hell are u to come here and tell the Ndigbo that the yorubas are the majority

one might wonder upon all the ancestory heritage, the average afro-caribean hate africans like a shit in a toliet in ajugule

while some foolsih man beded with so much hate could come out to tell this and that, this na 70% etc etc

time is up!!!! no more drama

u know
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2009
Ikeyman which hate do you have toward igbo. I have no hate. why would i want to hate an igbo person. tell me. why?

now as a man of sango, this is open to another debate

initailly u have gave so much about urself away;

now i cant be bother to dig, trust we already know, u dnt see it but we do

u have pretentiously avoided so many question raised here, which i know, u have already seeked and verified issue to be correct

But in contrast to ur 419 and bullish propaganda u have decided not to step on those

cuz u know what; [size=23pt]ur time is up[/size]

plz put ur hands up!!

thank u ha
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2009
are you a sangoman, you are igbo. how can you be sango man? Which church do you go.

come to think of it, why are you so deperate of Bayelsa state. look as long as the map of delta is correct just like in which be, do you think we need bayelsa state expect for the fact they are from odua. look if they make the map correct just like it should be. And you can find bayelsa people 50% who say they do not want to go. they can remain in nigeria. but you have to look for 50% who want to stay.

return delta state  map correctly  to the way it is. and you find 50% ijaw who say they want to stay in nigeria. remove the yoruba edo and delta. good lucky if you would find 50% bayelsa
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2009
becomefailed
are you a sangoman, you are igbo. how can you be sango man? Which church do you go.

come to think of it, why are you so deperate of Bayelsa state. look as long as the map of delta is correct just like in which be, do you think we need bayelsa state expect for the fact they are from odua. look if they make the map correct just like it should be. And you can find bayelsa people 50% who say they do not want to go. they can remain in nigeria. but you have to look for 50% who want to stay.

return delta state  map correctly  to the way it is. and you find 50% ijaw who say they want to stay in nigeria. remove the yoruba. good lucky if you would find 50%hha hmm u cant stand that me being sango man

una see am!! lipsrsealed u cant stand me as an igbo mention sangoman oh well, there una go

the thing is ur time is up

shhhhhhhhhhhhhikena no long thing

there is absolutely nothin to think about

and by the way what do u make of kwara that got hausa people on it

and again imagine if oduduwa never conquered the egbas in Ife

how then would u call for secession

guess what ur time is up

fullstop!!
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2009
and to futher reinforce that emm oduduwa was real, one might wonder how islam got its hand in oduduwa sons at present

i guess the hausa turned up with their crazy religion in Ile-Ife

just like roman catholics was spreaded all over to the east by the missionaries

becomerun away-come bck with more stupid stuff

by tomorrow morning the yorubas must leave nigeria without lagos,kwara,etc

bye bye
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
Kwara have no hausa people in it. I use to live in kwara state. My classmate father was the former deputy governor  of the state. Another of my classmate is the son of the former oba of ofa who die.  Olanipenu. My sister is married to kwara person, from the royal house of oro. Even two of them really are married to kwara.  And all the people I named are  Yoruba.   So my niece and nephew are from kwara state.

Let me give you the song logo of Radio kwara .

Radio kwara mi gbo ro ti ti,
omi gbo ro
E towa du ola rere
Omi gbo ro

Another is
Osun osun lo jo lo
Osun osun lo jo lo
To ba di gbami
Eto gbo tutu
Osun osun lo jo lo

Moji Makujuola use to be with the NTA ilorin

Which hausa are we talking about? Yes you have non yorubas in kwara , check the satellite pictures, they are less than 10% of the state.  What do you want to tell me about kwara state. Look have you had of bashorun gaa in oyo history. Go to Ilorin everywhere is name the same way just like it was under Oyo empire.

And do your history very well about Oyo empire. The people of kwara state are the first citizen of the Oyo empire.  do a google search you find oyo king use to get married to borgu  women because at that time it was closer to borgu people.

Another question you ask is why is the Are Onukankanfo from kwara state    It was during the expansion I once read that the present location was moved too.

And Go to ilorin and kwara state,  If you read anything about Oyo empire you would remember bashorun Gaa,   Go to ilorin and ask for

Gaa Akanbi ,

Gaa Apa
Gaa Badanwaki
Gaa Igboroko
Gaa Imam Isale
Gaa Imam Oke
Gaa Kudu
Gaa Mamudu
Gaa Oba
Gaa Sule
Budo Gaa Amadu
Budo Gaa Wara
Gaa Aiyede
Gaa Jombo
Gaa Adio
Gaa Adunjo
Gaa Aho
Gaa Alagangan
Gaa Alagba
Gaa Alapata
Gaa Alawiye
Gaa Aree
Gaa Ashi Omani
Gaa Ashi Pele
Gaa Asi Kondoro Larin
Gaa Asunkinkin
Gaa Ayu
Gaa Baako
Gaa Banni
Gaa Dana Ogun
Gaa Elepo
Gaa Fatta
Gaa Goronje
Gaa Idakureku
Gaa Idiose
Gaa Igbonla
Gaa Ijana
Gaa Ile Kofo
Gaa Jowuro
Gaa Kolofo
Gaa Labintan Audu
Gaa Lalu-Oke
Gaa Lamba
Gaa Lambe
Gaa Ogundede
Gaa Olalekan
Gaa Olloh
Gaa Olorunbo
Gaa Olumoh
Gaa Onikeke
Gaa Onipako
Gaa Onire
Gaa Oniyan
Gaa Oniyangi
Gaa Otun Ago
Gaa Paku
Gaa Ponpola
Gaa Sabi Adamu
Gaa Sanni Olose
Gaa Turawa

This is just few name,   Only them still use gaa,

BAYELSA

Look on bayelsa if Jonathan do not want to go. Remove Ekeremore and southern ijaw local govt , I mean Bayesla west senatorial area which is were it should be. Leave bayelsa for him. Himself go know say no be oil.  This way Ijaws who want to remain in Benin republic would not have a problem. And they can fish. If dey need to cross over them fit make claim to benin republic.  He get wait I dey talk sho. Ekeremore and southern ijaw (I mean Bayesla west senatorial area) must be part of delta state which is where it should be. It was never part of Bayelsa state. This was a scam to put it in bayelsa state. so s long as Bayelsa west senatorial area is in Benin public.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
cool

keep fooling yourself
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
he calls those thing that was not as if they were.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2009
Obama became president. No black can become president. I never believe Obama can win. But Obama believe in this principle . Who is the president of the USA. because Obama call those things that were not as if they were. Even when all hope was lost. Obama never gave us. Look when the cases of Obama pastor came up. I assume obama was going to give up. Go watch or listen to Obama tape after.

I am a person that believe that with God all things are possible. watch and see.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
^^^ yes agreed but not with the deadly [size=20pt]trait[/size] lipsrsealed

Obama is real, he aint fake, u saw his comment on that race dramma unlike FI gator; 5 years on still stuggling to impersonate american accent

so mr man

keep deluding yourself
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2009
ikeyman00:

FI gator; 5 years on still stuggle to impersonate american accent

Better that than to still be struggling with simple English at age (how old are you sef?) 40. . . . 45. . . ,
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
nope me not old like your u and ur boy friend anyway ^^^

at acclaimed 26 u look quite old ooo lipsrsealed

but anyway u ask for it

i told u, i cant be touched; u can try all the tricks on this world, u will soon realise that
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
The problem with most of this people is stupidity. Someone have to stupid to die for a religion leader. Look this religion leader are living a better life than you. They have limousine. Some have private jet. They do not care for you. If your child is sick, do you think they would come to your house and take care of your bill. Or do you think if you die, they would near your gravel.  They don’t even know your name. Or do you think if you have no food on your table they would leave their house and come and give you food. Do you think they care for your children. They do not know even their name. If they give them a chance to pick between their children and yours, they would never pick yours.  It is stupid to die or destroy your lifes and family for a mosque or church.

Look you find some people destroy their family and lifes because of some religion leader who does not care about. And does not give a hell what happen to you and your children. As long as you are stupid to continue to give them the money for them to survive, you are their victim. God is not about false doctrine.  Religion in Nigeria is in its all time low. It as become more of a scam. Real religion is taken care of the widow and orphan.

I use to teach in the north, I found those children willing to learn western education, even in the school I was teaching, I had to teach them on sat and Sundays free. This children were so innocent. A lot of nigerian are so naïve, that when I wanted to leave, one of my student, ask me malam you are so good malam can you marry me and meet my father. I was shock because I was only been nice to them, I had no relationship with this person, just a common ordinary student. She told me, she told her father about her wonderful maths malam. Been a southerner that was new for me. I did not know you could do that, even when you did not have a relationship with a person. I was just a common teacher she saw in school. It show how naïve some people in Nigeria are.  Look at Yar adua children in the picture they are married as 4th or 3rd wife, they do not see anything wrong in it. What about AIDS. There is a lot of problem in polygamy homes. Yar Adua children would already started feeling the effect of it. As we all eye Yar adua 3rd child. Can someone remind Oga Yar Adua, which email shall they send application. Just joking. But the first two children are good looking , so I can imagine the 3rd.

I could understand what this  islam leader wanted because the western culture is getting away from God. And there is a need for us to keep God in our lifes. I think what the govt should have done is bring the man and educate him and help him to teach this people a better way. Not shoot and kill them.

Look we have to keep God in our lifes, he may be wrong for the way this religion leader handle it. But he has a point. Even in Canada, steven harper was elected because the people wanted to kick out the liberal party which was pro-gay. And as long as the liberal party remain pro gay, I do not see them return back to power. George bush got elected on religion ground. We have to bring back God to people lifes, but not by religion leaders running scam on people.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
hahhahha we are here hahha

thats right ha grin
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ikeyman, when Obama created this seal. they call Obama fake.

Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Becomrich: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
Look ikeyman that seal is called the Obama fake seal. Who is president now.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
well not me!!

we are born soldiers haa
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2009
ikeyman00:

nope me not old like your u and ur boy friend anyway ^^^

at acclaimed 26 u look quite old ooo lipsrsealed

but anyway u ask for it

i told u, i cant be touched; u can try all the tricks on this world, u will soon realise that

Ma dear, you're a walking lumber. You couldnt possibly get any more stupid.  Plz, try not to prove me wrong.
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by ikeyman00(m): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2009
shocked
Re: Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North by JustGood(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
Who are you calling animal?

waka, now you be animal. how do you people hear. do you think every northerner has a private jet like dangote. go do a poll,

walahi mana everybody is suffering, we want to leave. take your oil. Dangote can move to the south. Dan bu ruba

I like this reaction. You should all get your Arewa and dagger yourselves there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Recommends Death Sentence For Fake Drug Peddlers, Says It's Evil / Ndume Alleges Senators Smuggled In Magu’s Rejection / NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.